Mushy the Mushroom

It's McSmeag's Birthday!

Happy birthday, Smeag! Hope you have a good one. Thanks for all your help to keep the site running.-Rez

They say it's your birthdayWell, it's my birthday too yeahThey say it's your birthdayWe're gonna have a good timeI'm glad it's your birthdayHappy birthday to you

jlovfkk.jpg

THE END IS NIGH! D=-runs for a bomb shelter-Please don't harm me! I shall give you an offering of delicious frosting and cake if you spare me! D= -totally an accurate depiction of how Smeag's birthday brought about the tradition of birthday cakes-XP, Happy Birthday!

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Happy B'day McSmeag! :D

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

Last year Smeag said he was 22.Now he says he's 23.Which is it, Smeag?Better keep your story straight.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Happy birthday, Smeag!

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Happy birthday! :) Let's rock out with Smeag's emoticon: :smeag:-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Happy birthday!There'd be more, but links aren't working for me <<

Edited by Spink

Last year Smeag said he was 22.Now he says he's 23.Which is it, Smeag?Better keep your story straight.
Andrew's never said he wasn't a baby eater!But he is a rockin dude!

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

I find the lack of cake disturbing...Happle Birthledaiz, Smeagsmeag.

Takuma Nuva

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

It's really just surprising that we have a staff member who's actually twenty three-year-old children. And it sure took us long enough to discover this; he really had it under wraps. I thought Gatanui was odd, but this is just insane. Thank you, dear posters of this topic, for your investigation that uncovered this horrible truth.Oh, right... His... birth... day. oopsHappy birthday, McSmeag! :)

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

They say it's your birthday Well, it's my birthday too yeah They say it's your birthday We're gonna have a good timeHave a great one Smeag!(You'd better recognized those lyrics…)

They say it's your birthday Well, it's my birthday too yeah They say it's your birthday We're gonna have a good timeHave a great one Smeag!(You'd better recognized those lyrics...)
I think you were just a little late with that Paleo. :P

jlovfkk.jpg