Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Doubt

"Most likely," He said. "Which means... We can't expect to save everyone."

He glanced back to Vlad. "I heard what happened on Nyhrah. You get me close enough... And he's yours."

His attempt at a grin didn't hide the memory of the village destruction at all. Four Rahkshi... Will that be enough?

IC: Tesla - Library

Tesla was watching other Rahkshi little bit confused. Nynrah? Slaves? "Sorry," she asked, "what happened on Nynrah? Who is yours?" Doubt seemed to know these guys, but she didn't even know their names. "Sorry, I did not even introduced myself," she said, "I am Tesla, Rahkshi of Magnetism." This won't end well, she thought.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: Vlad / Library

"Zere used to be a Matoran village on zer mainland, just past zer Causevay," Vlad explained to Tesla solemnly. "I used to have friends zere... But vhen zey took up veapons to defend zemselves from cruel unt murderous Rahkshi, zer Makuta decided it vas too much trouble to allow zem to live. Gorast lead... a force, to obliterate all of zer v-village." He was starting to get a little bit choked up, but drawing fuel to continue from reserves of anger, he went on, "Unt as if zat vere n-not enough, vun Illusion Rahkshi decided to curse as many as he could manage vith a fate vorse zan death: enslavement, vearink infected masks unt under his control."

"Vhen I saw him unt his puppets, I fought vith him to free zem from zeir prison of torturous slavery. I... I k-killed zem all. It had to be done, for zeir sake. Now zey are at peace, free." It seemed almost possible he was trying to convince himself of that as well as the others, killing Matoran took its strain too. But their deaths weren't his fault, they were Illusive's. "But apparently... zer Illusion Rahkshi vould not accept zis loss. Zat ist vhy he ist leadink zis raid, an attack on another settlement of innocent Matoran. Unt zat is vhy I - Vlad, zer Vampire - lay claim to facink him in battle."

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Burn:

Being dragged by ones legs was not conducive to ones head. As burn soon found out as his face clipped against a multitude of rocks, waking him from his restful slumber.

"Ow, ow, OW! Leggo of me!"

IC Grim:

The Adaptrahk opened their eyes. They were suitably healed.

With a slight exhalation, the supercharged healing faded away, and their armor thickened once more, taking on the oddly off color sheen that kept it resistant to temperature extremes.

Pangs of hunger shot through them, and Grim frowned. It seemed the faster healing burned away their energy reserves more quickly.

Still, a useful skill. Grim stood, and made his way to the refectory, taking a serving of the nutrient slop, and sitting at a table to eat.

IC Kat:

I opened my faceplate and rubbed my head, which was developing a headache.

"Yeah, I was hoping to get away from the dramatics..."

I gave a sort of informal bow to Grossh, then looked at Jayar and Era.

"Shall we go tell the others the good news, then?"

OOC: Grim open for interaction.

IC: Malattia

Okay... Take a right here, and... "Ah! I can do directions good! Anyways, here is the hall of dormitories. Not sure how they are claimed, haven't done so me self... I guess we just walk into one..."

IC: Draco [/color]

I frown. "You're going to have to be a bit more specific. There's... A lot of Turahks here."

IC: Spezia

I smile at the praises, while adding the potatoes and carrots. Soon...

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Call - Library

Call sheathed his blades and was about to follow Vlad when a fresh spasm of pain shot through him. "You guys... go on ahead," he gasped. "I'll... catch up."

He began slowly slipping back into the dark recesses of the Library.

IC: Tear - Dormitories

Tear cautiously stepped up and put a hand on one of the many doors. Locked. Just as she suspected. Just like every door at home.

She moved on to the next one, and the one after that. When she finally found an empty and unlocked room, she was nearly sent sprawling as the door unexpectedly fell open. Inside was much as she suspected. Sparse. Grey. A bed and table. And yet a wide grin was plastered across her face and tears of joy spilled from her eyes. "Is all this... mine?" she giggled.

IC: Jayar / House of Grossh

"Yeah, probably," Jayar agreed as he stood, though he wasn't sure it qualified as exactly good news. Oh, certainly it was nice that there was a way they could earn the assistance of an organization whose expertise was secrecy... but the actual job of earning it wasn't quite what he'd been hoping for.

Still, it wasn't like they had a multitude of alternatives.

Ic: De-Rephic

De woke up once more, but at a calmer pace. He blinked a few times before slowly sitting up above the sheets.

He blinked again, and then started to look around, pacing the room with different eyes, new eyes, the eyes of a stranger, taking in the new sights of beds and sheets and clean floors, untarnished by the dirt and dust of the daily life.

He groaned and put his hand to his head, and found his hat, but pushed it to the floor. It landed with a small thud. He then felt the small laceration where he had hit his head on the floor of the gym, blood slowly trickling out of it, once slightly guarded by the hat that now lay on the floor. He moved his fingers down his face and found the scars of the cuts, now clotting. He moved his fingers across them, and then pulled them away and examined the blood on them, taking in the thin droplets falling to the sheets.

He put his fingers down onto the sheets, and exclaimed out loud:

"Oh buen señor, lo que ha sucedido - ¿dónde estoy?"

IC: Palma sighed and laid a hand on the deceased Char's shoulder. She hated when she lost them...

IC: Icarax eyed the brothers who were waiting for him.

Delivery of new suits was the last thing Tridax accomplished before his dismissal. Yours should have been delivered to your quarters by now.

Speaking of Porters, he believed it was a tradition to send them out to announce a new assignment. No reason not to continue that tradition, and he needed to send out the new orders for them

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Sliver - Hallways.

"Unlikely," I agreed. "I imagine Icarax will expect everyone to participate." 

IC: Malady (Hallways)

I nod in satisfaction. "The Rahks who are less than comfortable with stuff like this'll almost definitely get a hard time," I reply, a faint smile twitching the corners of my mouth upwards slightly. "I'm already getting the feeling that Icarax's administration isn't going to be flexible with disobedience."

VBWj75sh.png

IC Burn:

Being dragged by ones legs was not conducive to ones head. As burn soon found out as his face clipped against a multitude of rocks, waking him from his restful slumber.

"Ow, ow, OW! Leggo of me!"

IC: Illusive - Forest. 

I glowered at him, putting a finger to my faceplate in a clear indication for him to shut up. I could hear noise coming from the direction we'd come from - more Matoran following our trail. 

Doing as Burn said and none-too-carefully letting his legs drop, I drew Serpent-Fang once more, and moved back through the trees to intercept our pursuers. 

IC: Malady (Hallways)

"I'm already getting the feeling that Icarax's administration isn't going to be flexible with disobedience."

IC: Sliver - Hallways.

"I know." My grin was what some people might refer to as terrifying. "Great, isn't it?"

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Icarax eyed the brothers who were waiting for him.

Delivery of new suits was the last thing Tridax accomplished before his dismissal. Yours should have been delivered to your quarters by now.

Speaking of Porters, he believed it was a tradition to send them out to announce a new assignment. No reason not to continue that tradition, and he needed to send out the new orders for them

IC: Bullseye and Toxin

"Very well. We'll leave you to your work."

We left to the dorm. The porters must've delivered it while we were out.

IC:Arandahk

...and precisely nobody was here. Interesting. Were they all out? Was she missing something and everybody was inside?

Was this place actually abandoned and she'd gone to the entirely wrong building?

She hoped that wasn't the case. Arandahk decided to look around first. Wandering on, she took a turn through a door at the scent of food, whatever it was.

Arandahk to the Refectory

OOC:Still open

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

After a while working on the garden, Lucid sat back. It seemed to her that by now she, Diode, and the Porters had probably done all for the desecrated flowers that they could. Now it was up to them to pull through.

"I hope they survive..." she said, either to no one in particular or everyone, depending on how you looked at it.

IC: Call - Library

Call navigated through the maze of shelves, trying to find a suitable place to stop. His breathing grew more erratic, and his footsteps more frantic as he pushed on into the shadows.

Finally, he stopped in a dark corridor between Toa Fiction and Toa Tools. Perfect. At last, he allowed himself to sit down. A few deep breaths, and then that one that seemed to last forever. Just five minutes... that's all I need...

OOC: Call open to interaction.

IC: Bonegleam - Phantom Ruins. 

Two complete skeletons. Beautiful... There was something about the way all of the individual component bones fitted together to make a complete being that I found fascinating, enthralling. Sure, a truly complete being had flesh, and blood, and organs and armour, but in the end all of that rotted or decayed or rusted.

Only bones remained. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Diode:

"They won't all survive, but I think we got to most of them in time..."

IC Burn:

"I'll just wait here, then..."

IC Percy:

My grin falls away, and tears well up in my eyes.

"How would you know? I'll bet you've never even met Kat!"

I stick my tongue out at the other Rahkshi, then ran inside through the halls.

IC Flabbergaster

Flabbergaster crashed into the Gym doorway, and after getting off of his face, he attempted to smell out the food previously described.

Only... His previous dunking had filled his nose with the scent of salt. Wonderful.

But the mildly large crowd was interesting enough. "Excuse me," He said, tapping on the shoulder of Spezia, "What's going on?"

IC Spindle

Clicking absentmindedly to himself, Spindle wandered down the halls until he found the infirmary, and stepped inside.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Ghidora131

IC: Illusive - Forest. 

I crouched low, masking my position with an illusion and waiting for the Matoran - three in total - to move past. One of them, the only one of the trio to be carrying a light, paused to shine his lightstone towards the ground, revealing the clear trail Burn and I had left through the undergrowth.

Not for the first time, I cursed whoever it was who'd decided that Rahkshi had to have big feet. 

Breaking from cover, I struck out at the distracted Matoran, jabbing Serpent-Fang towards his throat. He went down, lightstone tumbling from his hand, and I teleported the blade to the other end of the staff to save myself from taking the time or effort to yank it free. Of the two Matoran that remained, one had had his back to me and was still in the process of turning around, while the other was already firing her kanoka at my position.

Still hampered by my sluggish foot, I half-ducked, half-tripped under the disk's path, and flung myself at the dropped lightstone, losing my grip on my staff as I did so. Grabbing the stone in one hand, I crushed it in my fist and flung the sparkling powder up into the female Matoran's face, which would hopefully make for a decent temporary distraction. It also hurt like karz, each shard of broken lightstone stinging like a hot coal in my palm. 

With his primary source of light gone, the one remaining Ghost fumbled blindly, his eyes still adjusting to the abrupt transition from light to darkness. I didn't give him a chance to finish adjusting, simply slashed his throat and moved back to his female companion, driving the claws of my uninjured hand through her face and smashing her lifeless body into a tree. 

What was supposed to be a simple mission had turned into an outright disaster. Apparently, I'd overestimated the skills of the general populace of Corpus Rahkshi, or maybe I'd just wound up with all of the inept ones. 

Either way, I saw little choice here but to call a retreat. We had to flee. 

IC--Nyarl--Village

Nyarl crouched under the low ground cover, hissing in pain and wondering if he would ever see through his left eye again, when two more Matoran sprinted into view, drawn by the firing of the rifle. They knew what they were doing as much as the first had--one, armed only with a pair of swords, checked the immediate area, while the other, who had another of those blasted glowing rifles, was on alert for signs of impending ambush. Reluctant to tangle with any more light-based weaponry, Nyarl lay absolutely still, waiting to see if the duo would move on.

IC--Beat--Gym/Halls

Beat considered for a moment. The library would take a bit longer to inform--people would probably object if she just yelled the news in there--but a quick circuit of the room shouldn't be too much trouble. "You got it," she grinned, and dashed off again.

IC--Sepulchral--Gym

Sepulchral spared the chefs a smile and a nod. Then he sat down cross-legged on the floor nearby and delved back into his book.

IC--Footwork--Gym

Once the mold was full, Footwork commanded the basin to stop pouring, and watched with satisfaction as it tipped itself back upright. "Ready when you are," he said to Feka.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Spezia

I jump up, surprised at the big Rahkshi, and my hand is put onto the grill. I yelp and swear as I leap back. "Next time... Don't sneak up on me." I hiss, through the pain. Regaining a bit of my composition back, I say in a more friendly tone, "We are cooking some food to distribute- don't get any funny ideas. We will distribute the servings properly." There was no telling how much this Rahk could eat...

IC: Malattia

"Seems like it." I say, noticing the size of the room. "Looks like they went all out on the decor, eh?"

OOC: I'm going to be posting less frequently for a few days. Need to recover a bit...

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

OOC: As requested by Wyrd, I'll just write my last Bikraata post saying he was crippled and killed after landing in the village.

IC (As Feka): "Placing the second mould on!" Said the rahksh of sonics as he fitted the second mold on top of the first. "As for sealing them together, I'll just use the blowtorch." Feka took out his blowtorch and began welding the two together. "Once I'm done, put it up right and fill it with the rest of the Protodermis to fill the mould up."

IC (As Bikraata): "Time for some action!" Shouted the rahkshi as he flew into the village and landed. He lunged forward to attack a matoran, but his wings were quickly frozen and he crashed to the ground. Another matoran fired several weakening kanohi at him, making his armor weaker and weaker until the last matoran kicked it to pieces. The Kraata was ejected violently as it rolled across the shards, screeching in pain and was permanently silenced by a stomp from the second matoran.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Snap [Gym {Forge}]

The teleport rahkshi had mostly returned to her laid-back state, even to the point of re-summoning the chair she had produced earlier. She was now toying with her gleaming twin blades, poring over their entire sleek shape, which she had clearly chosen more for looks than for fighting,

Nearly lost in this process, she let a small "hm" sounds escape, vefore actually speaking,

"Funny thing, I don't quite recall asking before, but i shoulda," She began,

"What are you two making anyway?" She inqured, stll turning and examining her nicely polished swords, tilting them to cath the light every so often.

IC: Rose [Gym]

So many rahkshi so little time...

She'd been told they were made smarter around here, but she needed to see if they were any stronger too. No good jumping into the real fray with no idea what you're up against, after all.

By fortune it seems, many of the rahkshi fight recreationally as well as when the mission calls for it, so a test-fight wouldn't be nearly as... conspicuous, to see.

Rose unsheathed her claws with an almost impossibly exaggerated sound, and a slight flair to make it even more evident she was up for a challenge, She couldn't pick which one to fight so she figured she'd just let them come to her...

IC: Teeth [Refectory -> Gym]

Great, more shouting, just what the doctor ordered...

Wait, did they say real food? real non-horrid, actual, identifyable food?

That makes a difference! If there's any reason i'll spend a moment around other people it's for a taste of anything anything that isn't this sludge...

I shrug and make my way to the gym, and if anyone bumps into me in the halls i swear...

OOC:  Rose open for a spar. Teeth is just OFI.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC (As Feka): "A special Kraata case that allows the slug to gain energy the same way a matoran would. Once I hook up the wires to the devices I will need to be built, I'll test it out on my less intelligent brothers." Feka replied with a smile. "I really love matoran and I want to learn more about them by copying their actions."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

Lucid sighed. "Yeah..."

It was really sad that some people enjoyed randomly digging holes in the garden. Even with the care they were given afterwards, some flowers were bound to die when displaced like that. But there was consolation in the knowledge death was not the end, for flowers as much as Rahkshi.

IC: Shark / Gym

The Gym, Shark often found, was a wonderful place to stand back and accumulate all sorts of information about his classmates' fighting styles. He would bring up an array of training dummies, and methodically smash through them, eyes not on his inanimate opponents but the room and Rahkshi around him. Today, he discovered as the powerful scent of food hit him when he entered, it was apparently more about cooking styles.

Which was really equally interesting...

Not that he was actually interested in eating some of the food, of course. The utilitarian slop in the Refectory had always done well its job of providing the essential nutrients he needed to fight with or spy on the other Rahkshi in the school, which was what he cared about. The interesting part was seeing what, if anything (were they foolish enough to give it away in a school where, for many, food was better than gold?) the cooks charged for it, who enjoyed it most, who ignored or disdained it... You could learn a lot about people just looking at their reactions to the presence of food.

Or really to anything; he wasn't going to be focused entirely on the hubbub around the cooks. Over there was an immensely overweight Rahkshi trying to make a statue of himself (self-absorbed, much?); there was someone waiting, claw-scrapingly eager, for a spar (he wasn't quite inclined to show them what they were missing, at least not yet), then there was another small group gathered around a forge (hmm, making what? ).

Shark's gaze flickered back and forth over all of it, listening intently, as he drew his unnamed sword and Faithful and began to smash inconspicuously through the forest of training dummies he'd summoned towards the back of the Gym - to the casual observer, just another Rahkshi training intensely.

OOC: Shark open for interaction, or even a spar, if you dare.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff