Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Do Rahkshi have to come out of their armor to infect masks?

As far as I understand it, the kraata has to touch the mask. 

Hey, would anyone object if I retconned Shark to not have gone into the village for the mortar but stayed on the perimeter instead? 

Nah, it's fine. Your character; do with him as you wish. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Rail got dark. 

This is the guy who fought Xara to a draw, took most of the body parts that the majority of the students tore off of Zex as trophies, cut off Booger's fingers just to teach him a lesson about bullying people (specifically the disabled), and rather painfully turned Mantis into a living pretzel before Aerixx decided to kill him off.

Rail's always been dark.

The thought of him going easy on Venom just because she's his sister would kind of be a disservice to his character, don't you think? :P

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

You make a very good point, actually.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

*Looks at Exxan and Sliver.*

Rail versus Shark when?

This is the guy who fought Xara to a draw, took most of the body parts that the majority of the students tore off of Zex as trophies, cut off Booger's fingers just to teach him a lesson about bullying people (specifically the disabled), and rather painfully turned Mantis into a living pretzel before Aerixx decided to kill him off.

Rail's always been dark.

You know, all things considered, I think Liar was nicer than Rail.

True, although.... Liar killed Matoran, Rail wants to save them. 

Reposting for another attempt at approval. 

Name: Feka 

Variation: Sonics 

Level: 2

Gear: He has a bag with a journal, pen and a map of Nynrah. With the rahkshi suit, his right arm is a device similar to an earth claw. It can act as a hand, shield, drill or jackhammer, although it cannot use two or more modes at the same time. Underneath his bed, there is a toolbox for maintenance, but it is not carried with him. 

Appearance: The rahkshi suit is painted with a gold head, kraata case, hands and feet while the rest of his body is black. The eyes are neon green in color and his spine is a column of short spikes. On his right arm, there is an earth claw with an emerald in the centre. His left hand and wrist are silver and the legs have silver kneepads and greaves equipped for extra protection. 

Personality: Feka is curious by nature and takes great interest in the matoran. He often remains quiet to avoid drawing attention. Sometimes, he scribbles away in his journal when bored and often keeps track of the events going on. Feka is trying to teach itself the matoran language which makes his speech slow and shaky. Although he is a rahkshi, the sonic rahkshi says he wants to be a matoran, changing his previous name to the Matoran word for "iron spirit". 

Bio: When the kraata was spawned from his Makuta, it began demonstrating the sapience of a matoran. It was placed in a rahkshi suit and given permission to explore the world around it. One day, it stumbled upon a matoran village. The rahkshi was interested in the matoran living there and spied on them, eager to learn more. When he returned home, the rahkshi of sonics found a journal and pen, quickly recording his observations. Since then, he has returned numerous times, adding more information to his journal and even began to try and teach itself the matoran language. 

Recently, he has been allowed to join Corpus Rahkshi to take advantage of the library. 

Approving this before I forget it again

I mean, you realise plasma is technically a gas, right? 

Normal plasma is. Bonkle Plasma is pretty much glowing hot goop, isn't it? 

Hmm, I thought Greg had said at some point that plasma in Bionicle was the same ionised, superheated gas that it was in our world...

Yeah, I'm going to request it takes a few moments to actually scan the objects its highlighting the weaknesses of. Otherwise...how does it know what to highlight?

Works for me. You want me to edit that into the original post, or just keep it in mind going forward? (Though it'll probably wind up in Sepulchral's profile when I update it, regardless.)

Make a mention of it when you edit it into the profile (everyone else is remembering to edit their new stuff into their profile too, right?)

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Hmm, I thought Greg had said at some point that plasma in Bionicle was the same ionised, superheated gas that it was in our world...

I dunno for sure. That's just the way everyone seems to treat it. 

Hmm, i've managed to have acess to a computer at least once/twice a day, and i am also keeping up w/ story fairly well thus far. so i tihnk i'll retract my statement of hiatus (i'm p sure i made one of those, right?)

also alongside a new post for Snap/Teeth, i figure i'll try and throw another one in,

Name: Rose
Variation: Plasma
Level: 2
Gear: sharp, retractable claws and sharp, retractable teeth.
Appearance: Very spindly, but rounded. Sharp black thorns pepper her armor over a thin, red, vein-like pattern. Stands slightly more erect than a rahkshi should, but this merely comensates for her otherwise shortness. Her spines are very curved and slightly crooked, matching the thorns.
Personality: Perpetually excited for some reason or another, though she speaks in a soft, shy tone. Enjoys the taste of other Kraata over refectory slop (okay, that might not be a fair comparison.) Has trouble seeing other rahkshi as people, she sees them more as really difficult game.
Bio: Alterations by a particularly experimental makuta to make a rahkshi that's even better at hunting than normal had a small side effect in making said rahkshi prey near-exclusivly on other kraata. on top of this, as a new-breed intelligent rahkshi, "Rose" was capable of cracking normal rahks like walnuts, devestating the poor makuta's army. With nowhere else to really turn, the rahk was sent to Corpus Rahkshi, with the thought that other new-breed rahks would be able to outsmart/outrun/outfight this otherwise apex predator.

(is position for "scary cannibal rahkshi" taken? y/n?)

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Not to rain on your parade, but unless you're incredibly careful with who and how Rose kills, I don't think she's going to last very long. She'll either starve to death because she can't find enough kraata to eat, or get killed by one of her would-be victims. 

Not to rain on your parade, but unless you're incredibly careful with who and how Rose kills, I don't think she's going to last very long. She'll either starve to death because she can't find enough kraata to eat, or get killed by one of her would-be victims. 

ah shoot, i meant to put "if possible" before the "near-exclusive" in there, to ensure she doesn't have to eat kraata, but really really likes to.

i must've removed it when i shortened the Bio, oops. :0

(i do plan on being careful w/ how i play her tho, like. Shark is out of the question. :u)

Ah, okay. That makes a little more sense, then. 

I got a question: How is a psychotic killer soft and shy? It makes no sense since they wouldn't be killers in the first place if they were shy.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I've seen a lot of bad RPers on Facebook that play as psychotic killers with soft and shy personalities. It's a major pet peeve since that is such a major contradiction.

i may have worded that wrong, her voice is soft, like, kidna light and gentle.

her personality is kinda more of babbly and talkative, y'know, really excited.

I got a question: How is a psychotic killer soft and shy? It makes no sense since they wouldn't be killers in the first place if they were shy.

I don't see how shyness stops someone from being a killer? Just because someone might have trouble talking to people doesn't necessarily mean they'd have trouble sticking a knife in them.

• Upvote 2

Hmm, i've managed to have acess to a computer at least once/twice a day, and i am also keeping up w/ story fairly well thus far. so i tihnk i'll retract my statement of hiatus (i'm p sure i made one of those, right?)

also alongside a new post for Snap/Teeth, i figure i'll try and throw another one in,

Name: Rose

Variation: Plasma

Level: 2

Gear: sharp, retractable claws and sharp, retractable teeth.

Appearance: Very spindly, but rounded. Sharp black thorns pepper her armor over a thin, red, vein-like pattern. Stands slightly more erect than a rahkshi should, but this merely comensates for her otherwise shortness. Her spines are very curved and slightly crooked, matching the thorns.

Personality: Perpetually excited for some reason or another, though she speaks in a soft, shy tone. Enjoys the taste of other Kraata over refectory slop (okay, that might not be a fair comparison.) Has trouble seeing other rahkshi as people, she sees them more as really difficult game.

Bio: Alterations by a particularly experimental makuta to make a rahkshi that's even better at hunting than normal had a small side effect in making said rahkshi prey near-exclusivly on other kraata. on top of this, as a new-breed intelligent rahkshi, "Rose" was capable of cracking normal rahks like walnuts, devestating the poor makuta's army. With nowhere else to really turn, the rahk was sent to Corpus Rahkshi, with the thought that other new-breed rahks would be able to outsmart/outrun/outfight this otherwise apex predator.

The alterations to make her better at hunting are just the retractable claws/teeth mentioned in gear, yes? No enhanced senses or anything? 

I should also point out that, kraata-hungry or not, she's going to have trouble taking on a Rahkshi army. Even if they're the same level as her and have the same limits on powers they're going to get her by simply numbers

7AOYGDJ.jpg

The alterations to make her better at hunting are just the retractable claws/teeth mentioned in gear, yes? No enhanced senses or anything? 

I should also point out that, kraata-hungry or not, she's going to have trouble taking on a Rahkshi army. Even if they're the same level as her and have the same limits on powers they're going to get her by simply numbers

yes, just the creepy stuff and the advanced hunger. :u

(shoot that bio section is messy yes, what that line meant was she's been attacking the rahkshi very soon after their creation, so the army gets smaller on account of no new rahks. i may need to re-word that thing, its 5:00 AM. oops.)

(really that is a very confusing way of saying "cannibal rahkshi" why did i write it like that?)

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde

OOC: Draco has found a weapon by the name of the Necrosmith. In it's scythe form, it can drain the power of any being it it slices or impales, absorbing it for later use. The absorption is, however, very slow. In hammer form, the hammer can release this energy. The hammer can also channel the power of it's user.

So does the absorption thing only work as long as the blade actually has contact? Because being able to constantly, even if slowly, drain someone if you just give them so much as a little nick is way OP.

And in hammer form I'm guessing it can only use the stolen power to the degree its absorbed them?

For the scythe form, it has to be in constant contact, yes, and the hammer form is also yes. Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Smudge! You live!

Well, if you want a quick summary, I made one a while ago and just updated it. Basically, right now, everyone is either dead, escaping, or destroying Nynrah. Oh, and I guess there are a few people who are still wandering around the school. Things got a little crazy after you left.

Well, the Matoran are pretty much finished at this point... Grim, Phogen and Sliver have taken control of the mortar, and the snipers in the clocktower have been eliminated. It's only a matter of time before the last of them are wiped out...

Well, the Matoran are pretty much finished at this point... Grim, Phogen and Sliver have taken control of the mortar, and the snipers in the clocktower have been eliminated. It's only a matter of time before the last of them are wiped out...

*Sigh* Well, trade seems to have gone down to nothing.

Then again, it was already at such a status.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Gorast shall be pleased.