Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Its not really that more realistic, is it Akai? A sword which gets hit at least three times by what are apparently weaken disks, then a freeze disk, and yet somehow doesn't just shatter into teeny tiny pieces upon impact? I mean, one weaken disk alone would probably do something like that, but three? And intense cold making it even more brittle?

Remember guys, your characters are all newbs. Thats kind of the whole point of you being at Corpus Rahkshi, you're coming to learn how to do stuff like this. This is not the sort of RPG where you get to just cut swathes of nameless, faceless goons down, I don't think any of the ones on BZP are. So I'm asking that each of you bears that in mind and doesn't try to pull god-modding like that again. As punishment, Bikraata and Leviathan are to receive some form of debilitating injury. Nyarl already has the recent face injury, which I'm going to count as his punishment simply read from my mind in advance by Stranger

Also, I have rewriten Tesla's profile to actually fit the way I play her and also wrote something into bio. Can I edit Tesla's registration post?

Original:

Name: Tesla
Variation: Magnetism
Level: 2
Gender: Recognizes herself as neutral, recognized by others as female. She doesn't mind that.
Gear:
- Two katana-like swords. Just not as sharp. Wears them on her back when she isn't using them.
Appearance: Typical magnetism Rahkshi colors. Black head with yellow-orange eyes, black spine and golden feet. Golden hands have black circles of various sizes on their back. She is a little shorter than usual Rahkshi. Thinks that wearing transparent glasses makes her look better and smarter (that means she wear them).
Personality: Intelligent, teachable, likes to increase her skills, helpful, nice, sensitive, but hates romance and love
Bio: She spends much time in library, learning about physics (especially about electromagnetism) to help her understanding her own powers. She likes to help others with things she know and understand and overally is nice person. She always uses metal weapons and tries to help herself with magnetism, making her swords lighter to lift and heavier on impact. Difference is really a small, but she tries to increase these powers.

New version:
Gear:
Two katana-like swords. Just not as sharp. Wears them on her back when she isn't using them.
Appearance: Typical magnetism Rahkshi colors. Black head with yellow-orange eyes, black spine and golden feet. Golden hands have black spirals of various sizes on their back. She is a little shorter than usual Rahkshi. She wears round transparent glasses just for aesthetic reasons.
Personality: Intelligent, teachable, likes learning, helpful, nice, communicative, awkward when tired, not feeling love
Bio: Tesla doesn’t remember much of what was happening before she entered school. She didn’t have a name. She remembered only that she is a Rahkshi sent to a huge school complex. She soon discovered that she have some powers slightly affecting metals. She soon learned that these powers are called magnetism and spent much time learning about it in library. There she discovered a book about powerful Rahkshi of Magnetism, Tesla, who lived thousands of years ago. This Rahkshi was able to use traces of electricity powers. She decided to use his name and studied connection between magnetism and electricity. She soon found, that this connection is unreachable. Tesla now tries to spend less time in library and more time in gym, learning to use her katana.

So...whats with the amnesia? Sorry if this has been explained in the RPG itself but I've been a little limited of late. Why does she have a cut off point in her memory like that?

• Upvote 3

7AOYGDJ.jpg

So...whats with the amnesia? Sorry if this has been explained in the RPG itself but I've been a little limited of late. Why does she have a cut off point in her memory like that?

Well, ahem, stupid idea. I will rewrite it tomorrow, now I am on smartphone, which is not so comfortable for writing essays about Rahkshi. It wasn't ever explained... Should have gone more deep about that.

This just came into my mind after seeing Tea-Rex's post.

I always thought that Rahkshi bodies are just metal armor for Kraata? Or are they biomechanical?

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

I always thought that Rahkshi bodies are just metal armor for Kraata? Or are they biomechanical?

I think thusfar they have been treated as biomechanical, but probably more mechanical than Toa. They have minimal muscle at each joint and apparently blood inside.

• Upvote 1

Its not really that more realistic, is it Akai? A sword which gets hit at least three times by what are apparently weaken disks, then a freeze disk, and yet somehow doesn't just shatter into teeny tiny pieces upon impact? I mean, one weaken disk alone would probably do something like that, but three? And intense cold making it even more brittle?

Remember guys, your characters are all newbs. Thats kind of the whole point of you being at Corpus Rahkshi, you're coming to learn how to do stuff like this. This is not the sort of RPG where you get to just cut swathes of nameless, faceless goons down, I don't think any of the ones on BZP are. So I'm asking that each of you bears that in mind and doesn't try to pull god-modding like that again. As punishment, Bikraata and Leviathan are to receive some form of debilitating injury. Nyarl already has the recent face injury, which I'm going to count as his punishment simply read from my mind in advance by Stranger

Um, Ultron?

I'm not bringing this up to disagree with your ruling or anything, but Lewa technically did go back and edit by completely retconning Bikraata's participation in the assault. Just figured you should know if you didn't already.

OOC: Let's just pretend Bikraata didn't take part in the raid on the village. Instead, he/she will be interacting with Strurin and Spezia.

IC (As Bikraata): "Well. Now what should we do, sis?" The Kraata of insect control asked as he wandered into the gym with no aim. "I don't really know..." The female Kraata detected a scent travel through the air. "Hey, it's something that smells good, but what could it be?" The rahi control Kraata looked around. "Whatever it is, it won't be the refectory slop, that's all I know for sure." Said the male Kraata as he found Strurin & Spezia. "There it is!" The suit opened its wings and flew over to Struin and the other rahkshi. "Hey, what are you cooking over there!" A female voice called out.

• Upvote 2

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

That.... that's ridiculous. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yeah, I kind of felt bad for getting called out and I will admit to godmodding, so my posts had been cleared of their original contents and I decided not to participate in the raid anymore.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

You can't participate in an event, get in trouble for your actions during said event, then retcon your character out of it and act like nothing even happened, especially after the GM has already instructed that your character be injured.

That's just a cheap way of circumventing punishment. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

You can't participate in an event, get in trouble for your actions during said event, then retcon your character out of it and act like nothing even happened, especially after the GM has already instructed that your character be injured.

That's just a cheap way of circumventing punishment. 

Not to disagree, but...I believe that he retconned the day before Ultron put up the punishment, unless I'm missing something here.

Hm... Apparently so; just checked the timestamps. 

But even so, I still think it's incredibly petty for someone to retcon themselves out of an event after getting called out for something they've done in it. It suggests an unwillingness to accept responsibility for their actions, and it's incredibly unfair on the other players and characters involved. 

Well, he did admit to it, and he probably wouldn't have attempted to change anything at all if he didn't feel remorse on some level, so he should be cut at least a little bit of slack, Nato.

I'm not trying to say whether what he did was right or not, or attempting to determine the fairness of his actions, but as it stands right now, it wouldn't make much sense for a character to take damage from a fight that they were retconned out of. If Ultron decides to weave Bikraata's participation back into continuity or inflict some other manner of punishment, then that's his decision to make. All I'm doing right now is objectively trying to bring a piece of information to his attention.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Name: Foot (I'll change the name if it's taken)

Variation: Chameleon

Level: Two

Gender: Foot considers itself an it, but would not be offended if gender specific pronouns were used in reference to itself.

Gear: Two armblades, starting at the outsides of the wrists and extending towards the elbows, at a thirty degree angle. These blades can flip to be above the hands, extending directly from the wrists, for combat purposes, alternatively, they can stay in their normal position for defense or swooshability.

Appearance: Tan and sand blue, although this colourscheme was painted on, and poorly at that, some of the natural red and gold colourscheme can be seen where the paint is scratched or faded. Also, out of humor, if nothing else, Foot's Kraata wears eyeglasses.

(I do have some sketches of the proportions, which I'll more likely be able to post tomorrow than today)

Personality: To start out, it's definitely going to be a bit of an antisocial jerk.

Bio: The first thing Foot remembers looking at itself, and considering its colourscheme gaudy.

Edited by Petewa

Well, he did admit to it, and he probably wouldn't have attempted to change anything at all if he didn't feel remorse on some level, so he should be cut at least a little bit of slack, Nato.

You're right, I'm sorry. Just a little frustrated at how this whole thing's turned out. 

Name: Foot (I'll change the name if it's taken)

We have a Footwork, but no Foot, so that name's fine. In future, if you're unsure of whether a name's taken of not, I'd suggest taking a look at the first post, where all of the approved characters are listed. 

Personality: I want Foot to be a character whose personality develops as it goes along, starting as a bit of an antisocial jerk, but becoming more friendly and open to people in general if anyone decides to be friendly to it.

Generally speaking, there's little point in trying to plan in advance how you want a character to turn out, because chances are unforeseen circumstances will take things in a whole new direction.

I would suggest simply putting what he's like right now in the personality section, and adding/editing in new details as he develops. 

Generally speaking, there's little point in trying to plan in advance how you want a character to turn out, because chances are unforeseen circumstances will take things in a whole new direction.

I would suggest simply putting what he's like right now in the personality section, and adding/editing in new details as he develops.

I plan on that, but just thought I'd mention what I hope for the character, I guess I'll change that around.

Welcome to Corpus petewa.

To quote someone, "It's not over yet,"

I can speak for that.

Doubt was going to be one of the friendliest Rahks in the school, but after this, he's going to become very hardened. He already partially is, considering the attack on Nightmare.

Rail was originally planned to be more like Shark, only less serial and more drag you into the forrest if you made the mistake of ticking him off.

Now he's more of a bully of bullies who takes appendages as trophies and enjoys giving the more violent students a taste of their own medicine. Oh, and he's still Level 2. 

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Exxan was supposed to always be a hapless nerd, while Xara was meant to be just constantly obsessed with being the best. They've both changed so much, found love, rebelled against the Makuta, and so much more. 

I also thought that Venom was going to continue being... less morally inclined throughout the entirety of her lifespan.

And look how that turned out...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

...like Xara, obsessed with being the best.

And just like Xara, she's moved past it. It's kind of scary how much those two have in common at times. 

Rewritten amnesia thing completely, pending change approval:

Gear:
Two katana-like swords. Just not as sharp. Wears them on her back when she isn't using them.
Appearance: Typical magnetism Rahkshi colors. Black head with yellow-orange eyes, black spine and golden feet. Golden hands have black spirals of various sizes on their back. She is a little shorter than usual Rahkshi. She wears round transparent glasses just for aesthetic reasons.
Personality: Intelligent, teachable, likes learning, helpful, nice, communicative, awkward when tired, not feeling love
Bio: Tesla was created by a mysterious Makuta as one of his two Rahkshi. He didn't ever told any of them his name, because he felt that to be unnecessary. He discovered that these Rahkshi are different from what he knows about them and has been told by another Makuta about new breed of Kraata. He sent one of the Rahkshi to Corpus and kept second to send it there later as it was still not ready. First Rahkshi was Tesla, but she didn't have that name yet. She soon discovered that she have some powers slightly affecting metals and learned that these powers are called magnetism. Tesla spent some time learning about it in library. There she discovered a book about powerful Rahkshi of Magnetism, Tesla, who lived thousands of years ago. This Rahkshi was able to use traces of electricity powers. She decided to use his name and studied connection between magnetism and electricity. However, she soon found, that this connection is unreachable. Tesla now tries to spend less time in library and more time in gym, learning to use her katana.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

I too seem to suffer from character-alteration-itis.

Snap was supposed to be kinda rude, kinda funny, really really fast-talking, and basically an all around irritationg character,

what she currently seems to be is a bit more of a mallable soft friendly-type, which i feel is her degenerating from me trying to manage two other rahkshi + only ever writing at 4:00 AM, oops.

(I seriously said she went to the gym for the express purpose of seeing tar-beating here, then apparently forgot when i revealed she's terrified of fighting. granted, she does put up a really really heavy facade...)

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Doesn't seem like I can get a character right at all... Anyways, I will be posting, just less frequently.

I just wanted to say I'm sorry, Wielder. You've been a great RPer thusfar, and I'm afraid I overreacted to a small misunderstanding due to the far more severe mistakes going on around it. I hope I haven't caused you too much distress...

I think thusfar they have been treated as biomechanical, but probably more mechanical than Toa. They have minimal muscle at each joint and apparently blood inside.

Huh. I always thought they were entirely mechanical/electronic, hence the ease of self-modification.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Bikraata's punishment stands. That his presence has been retconned doesn't alter the fact that Liuth still posted them. The punishment is to make Liuth learn, not Bikraata.

Is Foot's profile actually finished? The way the bio says "firstly" should mean there's a secondly or lastly.

New Tesla is approved, I'll update the links when I'm on laptop not mobile

7AOYGDJ.jpg