What Page Are You On The Post Count List?

iPenguin

I'm too far back to find me xDI'm guessing that hapori dume only had 17 post and then someone post count rewarded him and then he got banned.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Same case Bulik is in - waaaay too far back to find me. :P

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Page 97. So I'm in the top 5%.Off topic, but how do some people have negative posts?

Edited by GeluNumber1

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Page 102. So I'm in the top 5%.I'm on page 102. So I'm in the top 5%.Off topic, but how do some people have negative posts?

They only posted in the voting booth.Seriously, probably because the admins didn't like what they posted, and penalized them with post deletion, and then those unfortunate individuals decided to bail. But I think it would be a suggestion worth floating to delete all those members with zero or less posts. Improve server efficiency!As for me, I don't even want to know what position my measly number of posts has brought me...Let's just put it this way, I'm on the second page under F... Edited by fishers64

Page 102. So I'm in the top 5%.I'm on page 102. So I'm in the top 5%.Off topic, but how do some people have negative posts?

They only posted in the voting booth.Seriously, probably because the admins didn't like what they posted, and penalized them with post deletion, and then those unfortunate individuals decided to bail. But I think it would be a suggestion worth floating to delete all those members with zero or less posts. Improve server efficiency!As for me, I don't even want to know what position my measly number of posts has brought me...Let's just put it this way, I'm on the second page under F...
Others like Cajun have a negative post count for fun. Also, a member account, especially an unused one, takes up next to no space at all, so no need to delete them. ;)~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Page 136.I doubt anyone will ever surpass Hapori Dume.http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

There's a post count list?I clicked on "K", and I'm on page 8.

That's alphabetical.
I know. To find myself on the post count pages normally would take way too long.
You're on page 98. It took me less than a minute to find that, lol. ;)

Page 136.I doubt anyone will ever surpass Hapori Dume. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

There's a post count list?I clicked on "K", and I'm on page 8.

That's alphabetical.
I know. To find myself on the post count pages normally would take way too long.
You're on page 98. It took me less than a minute to find that, lol. ;)
Well, it took me 10 minutes to get to page 5, so....