BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Alisa Dare - Commercial Sector.

She glowered at him. "I am not one of those traitors." She could barely keep the venom from her voice. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"What kind of a messed up world do you come from?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Alisa Dare - Commercial Sector.

A world where Toa fought Makuta must indeed be a terrible place. "Then you have my sympathy, I guess." 

"Um.... I guess it's your turn to ask some questions?" 

"Neither do I, really," she admitted, "work keeps me busy." 

"And I'd probably be off ...." she paused. There were a lot of different possibilities, "....restraining an unruly Nyhrah Ghost, or taking on a marauding Rahkshi, or arresting some pugnacious drunken skakdi."

At least, that had been her job.... before the Toa of Light had arisen. 

Small talk was hard. 

"There isn't a lot to do around here when we're not in the arena trying to kill each other," she agreed. 

IC Velix:

Velix woke up in the Comfort Sector, a bit dizzy  but otherwise fine. Getting up, he went over what he wanted to do, and went off towards the Engineering Sector. He wanted a mech.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Aeolin/Medbay >>> Knowledge Sector

"I would say the same about myself," I said. "But apparently according to what I've heard so far, we don't die unless we break too many rules. If we die in the arena we just get sent back here. And the name's Aeolus. I...prefer not to talk about who I am...it's difficult to explain half the time. And not many would actually believe me."

I followed Aeolus to a gigantic library.  Books... thousands of books, stone tablets and paper volumes.  A few screens glowed further down the chambers.  Knowledge.  Where had they gotten all this knowledge?  And why here, in some giant deathmatch tournament?  I drew my claws back and absentmindedly flipped through the titles.  Maybe I would find something that would give me an edge in the next duel.

(OOC: Agion looking through random books)

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

IC: Virse - Med Bay to Engineering Sector

Virse suddenly sat up with a ragged gasp. Back in the Infirmary again, after everything she had done to survive. She was never going to get used to that feeling of dying, only to come right back.

She nervously rubbed at her chest as she looked around the room at the other contestants. She could still recall that last burst of pain as the gun went off, that gaping hole where her insides should have been. Stupid. She had hoped blinding her opponent would give her the time she needed to finish the job. As it turned out, blinded people with shotguns were just about as dangerous as those that were not. And she had abandoned her team.

She had lost her edge. So many years of fighting, all the instinct she gained the hard way, all of it gone. She had been alone for so long, learning the ways of peace and recovery. To be thrown back into what she once knew... It wasn't the same.

At last, she stood and walked out, keeping her head down to avoid the gaze of the others. So many beings... not all of them friendly. She needed to be among allies. She needed time to train. She needed... more power.

She knew where to go. Virse suddenly turned on a heel and made her way down to the Engineering Sector.

IC: Arkrax - Med Bay to Knowledge Sector

The sudden teleportation yanked Arkrax from his hardlight form, and the projection crumbled into a shower of hardlight shards. There was no opportunity to see how effective his attacks were. Soon, his box appeared in the Medical Facility. It hovered upwards and gave a brilliant flash, then there Arkrax stood. He surveyed the other contestants, searching through his data to recover their names and abilities. So far, no sign of those he had encountered in the Arena.

He did not mourn them. Those lives he had ended in painful ways were restored directly afterwards. Had he merely turned those contestants back, they could have come to him with renewed force. It was only logical to take the permanent solution in defense of his allies.

But he was a Toa. He was not a mindless killing machine. In a way, he was relieved to not bear the burden of two more deaths.

Arkrax slowly drifted out to the Knowledge Sector. It would be advantageous to review footage of the last round.

IC: Thaera - Med Bay to Commercial Sector

All around him was nothingness, whirling disorientation, as was to be expected.

And then, Thaera found himself in a bed... He'd dreamt up the whole thing. He sat up and snatched his Avohkah Claw... only to realize this was not his home.

Thaera absently rubbed his hand up and down the haft of his staff as he took it in all over again. Someone here had the power to drag him from his world, to throw him into a new one, and then... bring him back. It was... unnatural. It was sickening, and yet... relieving all at the same time. His failures were not permanent here. He would get another chance to catch that treaded Toa and that furry creature. And another. And another. He would succeed eventually. It was guaranteed with someone as great as he.

Io's sympathetic hum brought him back into the medical room. Surprisingly, he felt great. The terrible gashes in his back were gone, the poison had left his system, and his arm... was still there. Another perk of being wherever he was. And Io... it had hurt so much to watch it... her plunge into the molten protodermis. It made him realize that she had always been there. She was always more than just another trapped Rahi. It was good to have a chance to say it.

He gave his friend a small smile before jumping up and wandering off to the Commercial Sector. It seemed some food was in order.

OOC: All three open to interaction, Dajik is also wandering around booths in the Commercial Sector and Mirror is in the halls.

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Knowledge Sector)

She sighed after the battle ended. The battle had turned into a massacre in the end, and it wasn't very pleasant to watch. Did someone out there really enjoy spectating these fights? She stood up and asked Dayeth "May I ask you to come spar with me in the Training Sector? It might get crowded soon"

IC: Dartakh (Medical bay)

Gasp

Where Karz am I?

The Vortixx jumped up from the bed an looked around himself. Many fighters were nearby being healed. The round had apparently ended, and he had been drunk the entire time. After cursing the fact that he had missed a round, he remembered why he was here. A Toa had smashed his head with a hammer, for a reason he didn't remember. In fact, he saw the woman nearby, sleeping on a bed. With long steps, he walked up to her and immediately grasped her throat with the claws of his long fingers. "Hello there, princess. Remember me?! Do you think you can just hit me like that, huh? Well you messed with the wrong person, lady!"

OoC: Strangling Ismekne in the Medical Bay

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Venix gasped and sat up staright in the bed in the med bay, hands immediately dropping to her side to feel for the giant gash that...

Wasn't there anymore? Weird. She glanced down and, what do you know, no burn scar on her chest, either! She sighed with relief and hauled herself off the bed, grabbing het shotguns from a rack and flipping them over to single fire mode, safety on. She stepped out into the hall, glanced around, and began to make her way to the Training sector. It seemed obvious now that, if she wanted to survive, she was going to need to learn how to block a sword.

IC: Riss blinked, still not used to the teleporting of the facility. She sat up in her bed, muttered to herself about not getting so distracted next round, and hopped out of her bed to make her way to the Knowledge sector. After all, she'd had an idea, and she wanted to see if she could make it real.

IC: Fia muttered angrily to herself about wasting the round and stormed out of the bed she'd found herself in, only to stumble as she misjudged a stair and crash to the floor. Louder swearing ripped through the quiet air as she pulled herself to her feet and limped over to a chair, collapsing into it and pulling off the offending boot to give it a look over.

IC: "You gentlemen go on, I am going to find an organizer and get us credit," Halken rumbled, pulling the gem out of his pocket and holding it aloft. "After all! We wouldn't want to have wasted all that effort, now would we?"

IC: An ancient tomb unseals, unleashing the doom of all upon the world in a juddering roar of emerald miasma and necrotic stench. They who wait within the stone quiver in fanatical glee as the render of limbs slips forth between the lands which Are and Are Not, casting a withing gaze upon all he surveys.

Dexund muttered to himself as the thoughts ubiquitous to his kind rambled through his head as he stepped out of the room he had been in, watching an explanation of where he was. With a shrug of his broad shoulders, he picked a random direction in the hallway and began walking.

OOC: Dexund (hallways), Fia (comfort sector), and Venix (En route to Training sector) all open to interaction.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Nisaduf (Training Sector, talking with The Wyrm)

She stood there awkwardly for a few more seconds, face going through several emotions as the little Matoran tried to put what she was feeling into words. 

She was saved from trying to reply by a screen suddenly blinking to life, with the Host's announcement playing over it. Oh, the round was over? That probably meant Riss was back, right? Of course! 

"Sorry, I uh gotta go now, need to go meet someone else and find my kinda-sorta-employer to help her with things and stuff and yeah bye, nice meeting you!"

And Nisaduf abruptly turned and ran out of the room, cheeks flaming. With luck she could find Riss quickly enough, right? Maybe even run into her on the stairs?

Nah. That'd be too lucky.

IC: Bajets (Comfort Sector)

Her head shot up. The Round was over. That wasn't important, no. She could feel it in her spine, a certain quality to the air. Yes. 

Halken was now in the facility, if somehow he hadn't been. Bajets stood, leaning her gunbrella against a shoulder, and trotted away, Halken's Dueling Blades tucked under her arm. 

It had been quite a while since she had seen her brother, Bajets decided. He would need an.. enthusiastic greeting. 

Downstairs? Downstairs. He was somewhere downstairs. The silver-eyed Skakdi smirked.

The hunt was on.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC Kat:

A flash.

I was in the med bay, fully patched up.

Back to- no, wait.... This was different. Gone were my blades, and in their place was armor. Less a protective shell, it was more like I'd been put into a different suit. Protosteel plates were grafted on my arms, legs and chest. Blunt points extended from my joints.

I exhaled in a sharp huff, then stood and headed for the Knowledge Sector.

Wherein I found the Toa of Princess. Plus one.

"Heya, Princess."

OOC: that's Dayeth.

IC: Sudrec (medbay to engineering via knowledge sector)

"Blargle..."

Picking himself up off the bed, Sudrec exited Medical and wandered around, reflecting on the events of the previous round. Eventually, he found himself at the library, flipping through random books.

The Host mentioned mechs...

100000 years Before the Shattering...

"A new Exosuit for the Platoon?"

A younger, more innocent Sudrec stared up at the Combat Exosuit in the hanger. It looked similar to the ones that he had built, maintained, and piloted before, but it was somewhat different...

"... 'Combining the functionality of the Bipedal and the Quadrupedal model'. So it can walk on both two and four limbs?"

Unlike the previous designs Sudrec had encountered before with their blocky, square shapes, this one had curves. Slim, slender, this one had a form that screamed grace and agility.

"... Combat Hybrid Locomotion Exosuit Type-03."

"... I could use that."

Sudrec began heading over to the newly announced Engineering sector, taking a book on mech designs from his world with him. He had a very specific request...

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

Kale Ironshaper- Comfort Sector

IC: Another round completed without killing anyone or dying, Kale counted that as a win.

However more things were piling up on his ever growing To Do list. With his win last round the White Toa was comfortable using some of his lives to buy a suit of powered combat armor. So here he was, writing down the specifics of what he wanted along with a rough diagram.

With one last glance over what he had written, Kale nodded to himself before activating his Kakama and vanishing in a superspeed dash to the Engineering Sector. The Bionifight facility, while being a fair size, was not that large. A fact that meant it took him less than a minute to dodge the varying contestants and reach his destination.

Stopping several yards in front of Dreisen, the Toa of Light continued at at more sedate pace. No reason to look like he was showing off in front of one of the staff. People like that tended to get somewhat sidelined.

"I would like to request a suit of powered armor."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC Langmuir - En route to Food Court

"Ah." I had forgotten, or rather, put it from my mind that we would have to turn in the accursed gem. I found myself grinding my teeth at the thought of it being in the hands of the game masters, one of us four having it was bad enough. Before the silence grew too long or awkward, I spoke again. "Alright, we'll catch up with you later, Halken."

Our walk to the Commercial Sector was interrupted by a thought and an entrance. The thought, that of requisitioning one of those mechs the game masters had spoke of. The entrance, that of the Engineering Sector. I turned to Mirror. (and possibly Ilyin, he hadn't posted for awhile) "I've been curious about those mechs since they announced them. What about you, Mirror?"

IC Maccha Yellow! - Training Sector

0:37

You were absorbed, deep in thought and pondering. The intra-set ritual of many a workout enthusiast.

Better. You needed to become better, both of your KO's on set had come from a cheap trick of sorts. True, your actions to get in close for the finale had been adroit. Snippets of your training coming back and bolstering your movements, making them smoother, fluid and powerful.

0:23

But still, without your sword you would've lost both fights. A hindrance to your team...

You silenced your roiling thoughts and resumed your staring match with the stop watch. Handy thing they were, built into most of the equipment in this multiversal gym.

0:00

The cold steel bar shuddered and jerked, polymer based and color coded plates spinning as you dipped to catch the clean.

While more complex looking, the clean wasn't the difficult part of the eponymous pair of lifts. The jerk was a far more violent and sudden expression of power. A quick dip facilitating an explosive triple extension of the ankles, knees and hips. The sources of power for many a physical concept.

IC Belitun - Hallways

She walked the halls.

[OOC, Belitun open for interaction]

...but close to it

IC-Severain

Severain felt lightheaded. He figured it'd be this Makuta controlling gravity around him. "Well, you're certainly not a Toa of Gravity." He snarked. "I'm sorry I ever doubted you."

IC-Ignis

Ignis arrived in the Commercial sector, and loudly proclaimed to the few people that were there. "Attention, ladies and gentlemen!" He announced. "I seek only the bravest fighters to join me on my quest, for tonight, we shall find one of these fabled Infinite gems these people talk about! Come with me, and you will share in the glory! Refuse... well, your loss."

OOC

Ignis has started recruiting for an Infinite gem quest! anyone who wishes to join can do so in the Commercial sector's foodcourt.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC Tirkah (med bay to training sector)

"What a colossal waste of time. Three kills, tied with that Mutant Tarakava freak and I don't get so much as a mention," the Glatorian continued to grumble all the way to the Training Sector, setting up on the firing range and sending rounds down range.

IC Intavus:

You were relieved. The ordeal was over and you could get back to being a celebrity.

OOC: Tirkah open for interaction.

Feltzer- Hallways to Commercial sector.

Failing to do as something simple as lying down to pass the time, He wandered into the commercial sector, hearing a Toa's request about infinite gem quest. With nothing better to do, he walked up to the Toa and asked him,

"What is this gem quest you speak of?"

OOC: interacting with Ignis.

IC-Ignis

"It is a quest to look for one of these Mysterious Gems, hidden away somewhere in the tunnels around the arena." Ignis explained to the Newcomer. "From what I've read, They can bestow various abilities upon individuals, giving them an advantage in combat! I expect to find one, but If I went alone..." He trailed off, before leaning close to the grey Toa. "I would probably die..." He wasn't so sure about his safety outside the arena at this point.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Vinra

Her confidence was in pieces. She had been taken out without knowing it. Utterly wiped out of the arena, by something she didn't even realize. What killed her? Why did it happen so soon?

Vinra was quietly curled up on her bed, runnin these thoughts through her mind, just wondering, over and over, why or who or what. It wasn't a fun time. Every so often, she would mutter something, until she fell asleep...
OOC: Vinra is technically open for interaction. someone could hear her talking to herself or something, and knock on the door or whatever.

IC: Ten

Being melted by molten protodermis was the opposite of fun. Being shot by an arrow of pure pain also wasn't fun. Putting those together made Ten really dislike that round. It was just sloppy. Mostly because of that dragon. Seriously, screw that dragon, it ruined everything. Whatever. Ten had to find the Host somehow...or the enforcer...or the Queen...

He hadn't seen the Queen since he arrived, though. Granted, she wasn't often around, but still, it was odd. Ten stood up, and began walking out of his room, on a search for some staff. Didn't want them to think he was hiding what he found!

OOC: Ten open for interaction.

IC: Donrioda

That round was dull and hot. When Donri arrived back in the comfort of her nice, cool, dark room, she let out a sigh of relief.

Amazing no one hurt her, really.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Mirror - Hallways

Mirror finally brought his eyes up from the ground with a curious look. "M-mechs?" Then he saw the entrance, and he stopped and looked over it for a while. "When did that get there...?"

IC: Eryard

"Different... Universes?"

IC(fishers): "Yeah. I hope you know what a universe is, man, cause otherwise your life here yonderabouts is going to get a whole lot more difficult."

Just then Ignis showed up and started announcing his Gem Quest. The Ko-Matoran got up and walked over. "I'll join you, buddy. You're not going to die doing anything as long as I have something to say about it."

IC(A.D.): The dragon looked up from the computer terminal. The round was over. Thankfully the Rahkshi hadn't won, more like some crazy dude with tread-legs. A.D. was pretty sure he could defeat him in a future round, but he would have to watch out for the explosive boomerang. That would be no good. "Let's go get something to eat." the dragon suggested to Kalatin. 

IC(Kalatin): Kalatin sighed in relief. The child was out of danger. More danger coming soon, Kalatin thought. "Yes." he said. "That seems like a good idea."

The dragon and the gelatinous creature headed toward the back of library. They had allies to recruit, and enemies to defeat. 

IC: Dartakh (Medical bay)

Gasp

Where Karz am I?

The Vortixx jumped up from the bed an looked around himself. Many fighters were nearby being healed. The round had apparently ended, and he had been drunk the entire time. After cursing the fact that he had missed a round, he remembered why he was here. A Toa had smashed his head with a hammer, for a reason he didn't remember. In fact, he saw the woman nearby, sleeping on a bed. With long steps, he walked up to her and immediately grasped her throat with the claws of his long fingers. "Hello there, princess. Remember me?! Do you think you can just hit me like that, huh? Well you messed with the wrong person, lady!"

OoC: Strangling Ismekne in the Medical Bay

OOC: Ismekne walked out of the medical bay and is in the Comfort Sector. I'm just going to write the next IC as if Dartakh made it up there, but to be clear, that's where they are. 

IC(Ismekne): I must have left my door unlocked by accident...but I never do that, Ismekne thought. She had just been awakened by a Vortixx who was trying to strangle her. She aimed a kick at the Vortixx's chest, trying to knock the wind out of him, even as her arms came up by trained instinct, pressing down on the Vortixx's elbows with her forearms. 

"Well.... um.... it was nice talking with you, I guess," she wasn't sure what more there was to be said.

__________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Dayeth - Knowledge Sector. 

"I don't think I'm up for...." she trailed off when the Rahkshi approached. Ignoring the insolent creature, she got to her feet and turned to Feli, "....on second thoughts, I'd love to spar." 

__________________________________________________________________________________

IC: The Wyrm - Training Sector. 

"Right...." frowning, he watched the strange being rush past him.

IC: The Puppetmaster - Engineering Sector.

Finishing his review of the match, the Great Being got to his feet and headed down towards the Engineering Sector. Joining the queue of waiting contestants, he waited patiently for his turn.

IC: Dekako - Hallways.

We walk, we watch, we see. There are many different beings here, of species that not even we have encountered before. It's different, and we like it. For once, we don't stand out. We're part of a crowd.

Perhaps we can finally find acceptance. 

IC: Terry Terrix - Engineering Sector.  

Having left the Commercial Sector - but not his beer - far behind, Terry rolled down to the Engineering Sector, "Scuse me, comin' through, get out of me bloody way," he shouted as he jostled and shoved his way through to the head of the queue. 

IC: Miril - Commercial Sector.

Finishing my drink, I got to my feet, taking in the crowds. A grin spread across my face. I'm going to have a lot of fun here...

IC: Xara - Knowledge Sector.

The more I watched, the worse I felt. Looking at my replays, I was repulsed by what I was seeing myself doing. Decapitating Omega when he couldn't defend himself, disintegrating Buzzz as he lay defenceless on his back, trying to kill Maccha when he was already dying, and striking down Venix just because she was injured.

What the karz is wrong with me? I'd come here to fight, not to slaughter innocents who couldn't defend themselves. How had I lost sight of that? When had I become a cold, heartless murderess? 

I forced those thoughts down, buried them deep. I had a lot of apologising to do, but that could wait. I needed time to stop, and think, and calm myself down. Besides, that wasn't what I'd come here for.

I kept skimming back through the replays, looking for the moment the dragon's powers had suddenly been shut off. When I found it, I paused the replay and started cycling through the camera feeds of every single combatant, until, at last, I found them: The Enforcer. They looked different, definitely female, and if it hadn't been for the weapon in her hands I wouldn't have recognised her at all. Gotcha...

Powering down the screen, I got to my feet and started walking. I needed to find the Enforcer. 

OOC: Xara, Miril, Dekako, Terry, The Wyrm, and The Puppetmaster all open for interaction. 

IC Kat:

I grinned, and shrugged, grabbing a book on Bionifight history, wandering the halls, idly flipping through and scanning over it.

It was an interesting enough read, but it was interrupted by me running into a large.... And strangly familiar.... Being.

"You.... I know you...."

OOC: that's Dekako.