BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: "Well of course. Who would I rule of over if everyone died?"

"We don't think that trying to subvert the system in place by forming your own little cult of personality will serve much good. Especially not for yourself."

Tuyetkhamun looked at the newcomer to the conversation, "Pah, you're just saying that because you wish you'd thought of it."

IC: Olari stood up and walked over to Kale, putting herself in his camp as obviously as she could.

"So," she said, before pausing, mimicking the Av-Toa's own speech pattern a little, "When do we start."

IC: "When whatever it is kills her, try to watch for its pattern of attack," Skrall advised Dajik, watching Dayeth wander out into the mist, "Because if it takes her and keeps hounding us, it is your turn next."

IC: Sensing a chance to show off, Turbo made a circuit round the mausoleum, meeting up with Kopen on her own path around the monument to mortality.

"Slowpoke!"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Lady Dajik - City of Fear

She fixed her burning glare on Skrall. "And what exactly is it that makes you worth saving? I am a Lady of Metru Nui, and beyond that, I know this Skakdi. If you want any chance of meeting him, you're going first."

IC: Kopen - Wailing Cliffs

Kopen pulled up short and grinned as Turbo cut her off. "What..., did you win... already?" she gasped.

IC - Llun:

"No," Llun replied simply. "If We were to be doing what We wished, We'd be back home killing mafiosi and villagers, not pandering to the whims of the foolish creatures that think they can subdue us." Llun shrugged, before moving to exit the Knowledge sector. "If you wish to keep with this course of action, though, it will not be our fault that you suffer."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Lytrel

Lytrel stared blankly at Kale.

"..."

"... Kill the... Queen..." he muttered, looking down at the ground in shame.

"... No home."

IC: Sudrec

"... It sounds like you're planning to fight a two front war. That's never a good idea, especially in unfamiliar territory."

IC: Astaer (Engineering Sector)

Home?

Astaer wasn't sure whether home would be a good thing or a bad thing. This place, however, was only bad. Evil practically emanated from the land, and it disturbed her greatly. Home, at least, was familiar. She would not trust this being. 

However, for now, she would work with him. 

The transparent Korumine stalked forward and stood nearby, watching Kale, waiting to meet his eyes. Once they did, all she would do was nod and then back away, just watching him and the others. 

OOC: Interacting with Kale.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC - Vagust:

On his way into the med bay, Vagust noticed somebody else, further out in the fog...but far enough he didn't want to go out to see them. They were dying as it was, based on what little he could see. Far enough gone he couldn't help. So, instead, he carried Io and the end of the staff she was bound to into the medbay, entering just behind Dreisen.

"Indeed he does need a rest," Vagust agreed with Zelnos. "He's going to have to help me figure out how to hook this lightning bolt up to a power generator, though."

profiles i guess

IC - Aclaraung:

"Icemaker," Aclaraung growled to Kotak, the ground vibrating slightly along with his voice. "Come to me. I thirst, and I desire conversation."

OOC: Aclaraung talking to Kotak yaaay

IC Kotak:

A cylinder of ice was tossed the Dragon's way by a hand that wisped with cold.

"If you wish to talk, you will have to join me. I am keeping watch."

His lens adjusted and chirped, the Mask of X-ray Vision now fully functioning.

IC - Aclaraung:

Aclaraung caught the cylinder of ice carefully with his telekinesis, snorting in amusement at the Toa of Ice's words.

"You do realize that's what I'm doing, just a bit further out than you, right?" he asked, raising one brow-ridge. 

Edited by Grochi of Potoos

profiles i guess

IC - Aclaraung:

"I've dealt with worse from the Great Beings," Aclaraung growled in response, still peering out at the wasteland around. "Worse than I've ever dealt with from their creations, such as yourself..." then he turned, his teeth showing in a somewhat frightening approximation of a grin.

"Don't assume that you can see so much farther than myself, though, little biped. You might have a telescopic lens on your mask, but I've got the eyes of a predator of the air. My species - and myself - had to be able to see small beings the size of yourself or smaller who were running around beneath kilometre tall trees while we flew, and be able to pick out the details. The only advantage you have is that the objects you see compared to the objects I see will be magnified and appear larger."

profiles i guess

IC Langmuir (M)

"Noroi, I give you permission to leave your armor." It might have been pointless in the long run, but I couldn't bear seeing her struggling like that. "I'm sure someone here has a way to permanently free you... we just have to find it."

IC Ezezko

Not gonna fill the blanks here. Needless to say, my bad luck had finally caught up to me. I was in the vicinity when Kale clapped his hands and made a wish, and you know what? I was ready to buy what he was selling!

[i'm in.] I stepped out of my little cubby under a dinosaur looking mech to stand with the increasingly large crowd.

...but close to it

IC: Terry Terrix - Engineering Sector. 

Over the sound of his tinkering inside the Clockodile, he could make out most of the muffled conversation going on outside. He didn't poke his head out to insert his own opinion, though. For now, he was content to just listen...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Nisaduf (Engineering Sector) 

She would be honest, she hadn't been much help. 

Too small to help lift. Too sad to help cheer. Too scared to help protect. 

Nisaduf was all too aware of things now. She wasn't sure what to do. Tears had made themselves a near-permanent fixture on her face, the tracks of which were steadily carving themselves into her mask. For the first week, all she could do was hide in a corner and mutter to herself, "It's not just a game. It's not just a game. It's not just a game anymore." 

Recovery hadn't been swift. The Nynrah Ghost was, now, at least doing what she could do, and do well: electronics. To be precise, for the moment she had been drafted onto Dreisen's team of workers to help fix and upkeep the mechs. The Fe-Matoran had insisted. She didn't want to be useless, not now. 

The only reprieve from her worries was that at the least, few people had seen her, and nobody who she really knew had. What would someone like Ten or Vagust say if they saw her being this self-pitying? It would probably be a scolding, that wasn't how heroes acted. 

Blinking away the latest round of tears, Nisaduf sniffled and got back to securing and checking over the B Side of the Moon's wiring. Riss had been putting it through its paces lately. That Toa was a real hero, not like Nisaduf.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: The Wyrm - Wilted Forest. 

He started to wade across through the bog, searching for any signs of life. He moved lithely over the marshy ground, treading carefully to avoid sinking. But it wasn't enough. On his next step, he felt the ground beginning to suck at his foot, pulling him down.

Hissing, he grabbed at a nearby branch, hauling himself out of the bog. This is nothing like my home....

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Agraney landed one last punch, then turned to face Ignis. He crossed his arms over his chest and said, "You speak as if you WISH TO TALK about YOUR PAST. Is this an ACCURATE INFERENCE or are you LYING TO ME?"

IC: Venix came to a silent halt and dropped to the ground behind Venga, keeping an eye on the terrain around. One shotgun rested in her arms, ready to fire on any cultists who came within her view. The other sat silently on her back, within easy reach if three barrels of shot weren't enough to put any approaching nutjob in the ground.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Dekako - Wailing Cliffs. 

Wandering through the graves, we reach the cliff's edge and look down towards the murky ocean below. Of all the worlds we've visited, this one is truly the foulest. The perpetual reek of death, disease and decay... it's nauseating. We need to leave this island, and soon....

IC - Ilyin:

I nodded with what Halken was saying, although I didn't necessarily agree with it. "There's more we could try to hit while we're here, though, if we got some others together for a team. Smaller settlements, or one of the other bigwigs here," he replied, his eyes focused upon the city below and the most well-kept building in it, especially.

"Here. How about we walk back to camp and see if anything big is starting to happen? They might be planning an excursion without us, and that just wouldn't be good."

profiles i guess

IC: Halken nodded and stood, sipping again from the steaming mug of cocoa as he gave the City of Fear a last glance. It didn't sit well with him at all, this city, and not just because of the name. Still, he put on a grin and gave Ilyin a hearty slap on the back, booming, "Aye, let us return conquering heroes one day. But for now, simply returning shall have to do!"

IC: Dexund watched Kopen and Turbo roar around his perch with a small grin on his face, before quickly wiping it off. He leaped down between the two of them, squared his jaw, and proclaimed, "BEFORE YOU STANDS LORD DEXUND, KING OF THE REALM OF UNDEATH! WHY DOST YE DISTURB MY WATCH?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: 

"Add enough propellers and you'd never know the difference," Dehkaz deadpanned.  "So, what do you think, Kale's been hinting at ditching these people and forming our own group, given that he's been here the longest out of all of us, I'm inclined to agree."

IC: Viitka [Engineering]

"What are you suggesting, Kale?"

The voice came from behind the ornately armored Toa of Light, Viitka stepping out into the area in which numerous other beings had gathered after his proclamation. 

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

GM IC: DREISEN - MEDICAL BAY

"I can rest later," Dreisen responded, eyeing Zelnos suspiciously.

Ally or foe?

It was hard to tell with the fighters these days.

He turned towards Vagust, frowning.

"Hook that thing up to a power generator? We're lucky that the facility is still functioning as it is," he replied, his voice flat. "It'll be fine - enough time away from the fog should allow it to regain whatever energy it lost."

GM IC: THE HOST - CONTROL ROOM

The Host stood to his feet as the door was knocked down, frowning at Maccha Yellow and Xara as they both burst into the room.

"You broke down my door," he said quietly, sounding disappointed. "You know, I had thought that even you lot would know better than to continue breaking apart this once beautiful facility. If you keep knocking it down, we will never be able to fix it. And if we're never able to fix it... well... I hope you're ready to die on this forsaken island."

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR

As Dayeth approached the building, a Pakari-clad face popped up in one of the windows, grinning at her - judging by the height of the window, however, it was merely a Matoran.

"Hello! You actually came!" the Matoran said, sounding relieved. "You are much nicer than most people. Most people just stay away!"

"Yeah!"

Another head popped up next to the first, with a wide smile. 

IC: Xara - Control Room.

"You... you did this..." my fist snapped out towards his hooded face. If he had any kind of honour, he'd take the punch.

It was the least of what he deserved.

IC: Dayeth - City of Fear.

"Is this the part where some kind of lumbering monstrosity explodes out of the building to kill me?" Dayeth asked dryly. 

IC - Vagust:

"Hopefully," Vagust replied, eyeing Io with a measure of curiosity. "Can't say I've ever seen anything like it, though." He set the Avohkah down on a bed in the medical bay, before turning back to Dreisen. "Do you think Maeus's office survived the crash?"

profiles i guess

NEARLY TWO WEEKS AGO

IC(Ancient Darkness, Dragon and Kalatin, Gelatin - Arena): 

The two beings, vastly different, looked out into the sea of darkness that the Arena was becoming. "We don't have to fix this." said Kalatin. "This tournament is just as evil as what's out there." 

"No" said A.D. "But Maeus killed a helpless, innocent Matoran." 

"An insane Matoran." Kalatin said.

"He just took that life and threw it away. Even the pirates in my world were better than that." A.D. said. 

Kalatin said nothing. He had seen enemies who would have taken life and thrown it away. But every time, him and his team of gelatins had been there to stop them. The Great Beings had helped them, sure...but every time, despite all of the setbacks, all of the deaths, they had made it. 

"I'm going to go kill Maeus." said the dragon. "He's just a Skakdi. I know how to kill Skakdi. To avenge a Matoran who could overcome what I could not."

Kalatin read his thoughts. The fear of death. "Do you want me to come with you?"

"No," said A.D. "I'm not a fool. Maeus may be one guy, but this is his land, his hometown, and he might even have an army. I need information first. And I need backup."

He paused. "I need to you to stay here, and maintain a mental link with me. Contact me about once per day, and I'll bring you up to speed on what I learned. That way, if I'm injured, captured, or killed, you can finish the job."

Kalatin nodded. "That makes sense. Are you sure that fishers wasn't working with Maeus, and really is dead?"

A.D. replayed the memory of entering the room in the medical basement. Kalatin read his mind. It made sense. 

Oddly, looking at the darkness, he felt a tugging of familiarity at the back of the dragon's mind. 

"Sorry," the dragon said. "Ancient Darkness. It's my name, you know?"

PRESENT DAY

IC(A.D. - City of Fear): During the past two weeks, the dragon had made his way to Maeus' domain. Upon arrival, he had found it largely deserted - or maybe the city's inhabitants weren't keen on interaction with the dragon that had suddenly appeared in their midst. He had brought his old sketchpad from his quarters and some rations from Engineering in a small bag, enough to avoid impeding his wings. 

The next job, he felt, was scouting the city from the air. His massive wings allowed him an aerial vantage point, only for his eyes to be drawn to a familiar sight - a handful of Bionifighters, including Lady Dajik. How annoying. 

IC(Ismekne - Wilted Forest): Soon after the Bionifight facility had crash landed, Ismekne had ran a circuit around the Bionifight facilty, making note of the area around it as well as any details of the facility itself that might prove useful later. After some contemplation, the fighter had decided to go explore the jungle. 

The reason why was obvious. Everyone else would be going to go attack Maeus, but Ismekne had little interest in that. She hated fighting in mountainous terrain - that was dull and boring, as were the cliffs. There would be plenty of time to take care of those areas later. But the jungle was new. Plus it was the area that she had just been in the War Games.

So far the fighter had encountered two pools of vicious liquid, a whole lot of bugs, and plenty of quicksand. At this point the Ga-Toa had taken to swinging through and sleeping in trees, allowing her natural agility to help. She had also two vials of the stuff from the ponds in her bag. She had a feeling that it could be poisonous, and that could be useful.

Right now she was sitting in a tree outside a huge building (read: The Containment Center) eating some of the ration she had decided to take with her. 

IC(Kalatin - Commercial Sector): Kalatin had spent most of the last couple weeks wandering around the facility, mentally communicating with A.D. off and on, and building a map of the world they had landed on based on A.D.'s observations during his air travel. It was somewhat interesting, but Kalatin was used to being a leader out there with his army instead of being the back up. He wasn't bored, just felt off. 

That's when he saw a giant snail (Yuri) talking with Noroi, he felt a strange sense of kinship. He remembered him from the War Games - he was his enemy, but they were on the same side now. Plus he looks like me. Maybe he won't find me so odd, like everyone else does. 

"Hey" he said, tapping a tentacle against the snail shell. 

OOC: Kalatin talking with Yuri and Noroi. 

IC(Ganesh - Engineering Sector): Ganesh watched as a system finally booted to life. He had spent the last two weeks repairing the systems in Engineering that had been damaged during the crash, hoping to get enough things going to get some mech creation systems going - or maybe just the facility finally repaired. Unfortunately, it was slow going - the Vortixx had spent as much time reading user's manuals as he had doing actual repair work. But it was better than nothing. 

In clearing away some of the wreckage, he had found a small silver mech. It looked Matoran size - but unlike all of the other mechs that clearly specified their owners, this one didn't. And now he saw a small Matoran playing around with one of the bigger mechs. 

"Hey" he called out to Nisanduf. "Do you think that you could pilot this thing?"

OOC: Ganesh talking to Nisanduf. Yes, that's the Dr. Bundy he's talking about. 

IC: Anguish - House of Flying Daggers.

The creature inched forwards, clawed feet clicking on the glass floor of the Mourning Porch. "You said you had a task for me, mistress?" he rasped, bowing before the Herald of Misery. 

"Don't think so - I've checked," Dreisen replied. "That basement level he had is gone as well. My office is still somewhat intact, though. Not that it's of much use."

He saw the punch.

Should he dodge it? Teleporting would be easily d-

WHAM

The Host's head jerked back as Xara's fist connected and he stumbled back, grabbing the back of his chair to support himself as he held his other hand to his face, gingerly prodding it as he glared at the Rahkshi.

"If you are quite done, we do have both training dummies and those responsible for dragging us here that you can take your anger out on," he muttered. "Did you have an actual point for storming in here? Because if it was just to attack me, I am afraid I have better things to do. Such as not be attacked."

"Lumbering monstrosity?" a third voice asked from behind Dayeth, sounding curious (if she turned, she would find a Le-Matoran hanging out of a second-floor window). "No way! That would be too noisy, you know. The Master Herald doesn't really like noisy things."

"That's right," the first speaker agreed, their head bobbing rapidly. "Noisy things tend to block out the screams."

IC - Yuri:

"Hello!" Yuri said to Kalatin, his normally bright and cheerful voice slightly subdued. "How may I of being helpful to you?"

IC - Vagust:

"Hmm..." Vagust frowned, thinking for a moment. "Would a computer in your office be intact at all, and have any history of the tournament and employees coming in and such as that? If you had one, of course - can't remember. But I'm curious as to how Maeus ended up infiltrating the facility."

profiles i guess

IC: Xara - Control Room.

"See, this is exactly why I just punched you," I spat, rubbing my knuckles. "You refuse to accept responsibility for the part you played in all of this!" Part of me wanted to hit him again... and again and again and again and again... but I knew that wouldn't accomplish anything.

"You just blame these cultists and pretend you have nothing at all to do with us all being here. It's pathetic." I moved in close, wishing the Host would throw back that stupid hood of his and actually look me in the eyes. "If it weren't for you and your stupid karzing tournament, we wouldn't be here right now having this conversation. All of those people who died...." I was shaking now, "....you're responsible for that.... and when this is all over, you're going to pay for it." 

_____________________________________________________________________________________-

IC: Dayeth - City of Fear.

Time to take a leap of faith.... laying her axe down beside her, Dayeth sat down on a chunk of rubble, shifting so that she was facing the Matoran who'd first spoken. "So who are you lot? How did you get here?" 

IC: Kopen - Wailing Cliffs

The sudden, booming voice nearly sent Kopen running, but instead she turned towards it with a sad attempt at a grin. That was not the Herald of this realm they had been told about. "Mata Nui, don't do that out here!" she shouted.

IC: Virse - The Spine

She had gone on long enough. The path ahead was beginning to make her uneasy, and it was long past time to return. Virse looked back over her shoulder for a moment before heading back towards the ruins of the facility. There was nothing out here... yet.

IC: Lady Dajik - City of Fear

Three heads, three Matoran. If things were that simple. It could be an illusion or a shapeshifter, and the Lady Dajik was happy to wait for it to kill her comrade before taking a single step closer. But the third Matoran had said something that intrigued her. "You know this... 'Herald?'" she asked.

IC: Io - Med Bay

Now resting on the white sheets of the Med Bay, Io didn't seem half as intimidating. She seemed insubstantial, like a thin piece of thread left on the bed. Her electric body only emitted a dim glow as she slept for the first time in far too long. Still, her heat managed to singe the sheets, a reminder of why she was best left alone.

IC: Kuro and Prose/In Avenger Angel, Hallways of the Bionifight Facility

Since that event Kuro often drove - or what some people could say, lived within his mech. Of course, his powers and use of his sword or mace were limited, but the suit was so...comforting. Prose walked by his side.
"What should we do?"
"I...don't know."

IC: Maglev/Engineering
Throughout the last two weeks, Maglev had begun helping out in the Engineering Sector with his knowledge on engineering and programming since he worked in the labs that develop his Tesla Coil System and other creations from his home universe.

IC: Aeolin and Dreidel/Training Sector
The two became friends due to their use of feet movements and windy attributes. They were doing a practice spar.

IC: Linear/Knowledge Sector
Linear went to be alone in the library, whistling to himself.
Edited by ArcticFreeze17

GM IC - THE SPINE

There was a rumbling sound. A rending, breaking, rumbling sound. It almost sounded like someone was pushing a rock above Virse...though that was impossible. After all, who would stick in these mountains for long, let alone climb them?

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

"We don't need a computer for that," Dreisen said, rolling his eyes. "The Host picks him up in some universe, hires him onto staff. Maeus bides his time until he can kill whoever is in charge of the Medical Bay, and then he replaces them. Simple as that, really."

The Host glared at Maccha Yellow, sniffing in disdain. 

"Your gut is faulty, door breaker," he replied. "All that I have discovered about the Heralds and this cursed island is the information that you all already know. As for my lost gems - dear sir, if I knew where my Infinite Gems were, then I would not have to send you out to find them, now, would I?"

He paused, casting his gaze over to a computer screen where an image of the Queen was currently displayed. 

"As for the Queen, I am truly unsure," he said, his voice going softer, more confused. "The latest records I was able to retrieve on her activity indicate that she was inside of her office, which was not pulled with the rest of the facility - but she had an Infinite Gem of extraordinary power on her side. It's possible that she was left behind; it is equally possible that she is elsewhere on this island."

The Host looked as though he were about to continue when Xara interrupted him; his eyes narrowed once more.

"The fault is my own for not realizing something was wrong with Maeus, Rahkshi - but the mind of he and his friend were hidden from the Queen, and he proved himself skillful enough to warrant the promotion that I gave him. After so many tournaments throughout the years, I grew... complacent. But I do not call you to this tournament to kill you, Rahkshi. No - the deaths that were incurred recently are the fault of the Cult, and I would suggest you direct your aggression towards them."

A fourth Matoran hopped into view from behind the building; she looked extremely thin, almost unhealthily so. 

"We serve the Master Herald," she said, speaking to Dayeth.

"We are loyal subjects," the second speaker interjected, their smile widening.

A fifth Matoran stepped out beside the fourth, staring over at Lady Dajik, pointing at the fighter.

"He says that you aren't very sincere."

IC: The Puppetmaster - The Spine.

From his vantage point near the cave mouth, he spotted Virse - a fighter he recalled encountering in the mech round - heading along the path back towards the facility crash site.

He heard the scraping, and raised his rifle, trying to get a view of who - or what - was pushing the rocks.