BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Scriva - Muaka's Den.

"Sorry, it doesn't work like that," she said sadly, "I can't make something out of nothing, only exploit what's already there."

IC: Hive - Containment Centre. 

"You don't look like one of Tuoni's faithful," his voice crackled slightly. He turned to Snese. "Who is she?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC - Kongar - Muaka's Den:

Low and flat to the ground in the Muaka's Den, a distinctly crustacean-appearing creature slowly moved about, four bladed legs making quiet tink tink tink sounds as they struck the ground. His eyes were open but hard to see, and he watched with some slight interest everything that was happening around it. While walking around, he also noticed a Fe-Skakdi attempting to grab hold of a large Tetsudine.

I wonder if I should stop him. The turtle appears to be slightly intelligent.

Or should I help him? It's been a while since I had turtle.

No, no, I should stop him. Best to try and keep things peaceful here.

His course of action decided, he stood up, the Neprophidaean-esque creature now resembling a mutated Rahkshi. It quickly stepped forwards, and, lightning fast, one large claw reached out and grabbed the Fe-Skakdi's wrists, preventing the Fe-Skakdi from grabbing the Hoi turtle.

"No."

Edited by Grochi of Potoos

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Snese - Containment Center

"Ah, yes, hello Hive!" Snese greeted his fellow cultist cheerfully as he teleported next to him. "I was just showing our dear guest around. You know, she doesn't come from around here, and I think our Lady would very much like to meet her. You know how much she likes new faces!"

IC(Samantha): Samantha just gave the Scriva a look of regret, and the crab a look of gratitude. "Thanks." 

IC(Ismekne): "Someone who is going to bash your head in if you don't shut up." Ismekne said, extending her warhammer where the cultist could see it. All it would take would be a slight turn of Ismekne's wrist to swing the weapon straight into the side of his head. 

IC Selox:

Selox's buzzsaw arm shapeshifted into a sharp blade, which should cut the arm. At the same time, he blasted an explosive blast, high power, at Anquish's foot. The shockwave should have done some damage, and it blasted Selox away at high speed. He shapeshifted into the ball from from earlier, but was too late. He was sent flying, smashing into a stone as his legs unshifted, the mechanism damaged. Getting shakily to his feet, his mechanical voice crackled, "U-unit d-damaged. R-r-retreating."

Selox attempted to run away, though not at full speed due to damage.

IC: Anguish - Wailing Cliffs.

The cultist howled in pain as he fell backwards, clutching at the mangled stump of his foot. "Kill it!" he snarled, wresting control of the nearest shadows he could see and sending them flying at the Baterra from every direction. 

IC(Ismekne): "Someone who is going to bash your head in if you don't shut up." Ismekne said, extending her warhammer where the cultist could see it. All it would take would be a slight turn of Ismekne's wrist to swing the weapon straight into the side of his head. 

"Most definitely not a servant of Tuoni," he mused, wondering how the Toa intended to hit him with that hammer when he was still a half-dozen bio away - well out of her range. "You have made a grave mistake, Toa." 

Edited by Locus

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC - Malkon - Wailing Cliffs:

While it appeared that he wouldn't yet be crushing the Baterra with his axes, he was still likely to use them. After the Baterra rolled away and got hurt hitting a stone, Malkon waited for it to stand and run, and then for Anguish to yell kill it.

"As you wish," the overworked Nocturniform said, rolling his eyes.

And then, with great accuracy and strength, he threw one of his two axes at the Baterra. It would have to have pretty good reflexes to dodge that monstrosity.

profiles i guess

IC: Antiro - Knowledge Sector

His helmet was shaped like a bird's head. I didn't know what to make of that.

"Figured as much," I admitted, slowly walking towards the man. "At this point, I think we need to accept the very real possibility that what we're facing right now isn't in any book."

A thought occurred to me, and I chuckled, darkly.

"Not outside of pulp fiction, anyway."

-Void

IC: Falcon - Knowledge Sector. 

Whatever reference the Toa was trying to make, it had gone right over my head.

"This isn't something to be laughing about," I growled, "If the people who run this place - with their vast repository of knowledge and technology - know nothing about these cultists.... we're in serious trouble." 

"I'm well aware of the situation that we're in, son," I said, my voice sharp and my eyes darting quick at the bird-helmeted man. "We're trapped in a dying facility without any capabilities, surrounded by an entire island of murderous cultists. All I know is that we're well and truly ######, and all we can do now is make sure that our line of defence holds until we can get out of here."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Agent 5040

Agent 5040 watched the proceedings with simultaneous interest and disinterest.

"Hoi turtles. Currently going for 15 credits apiece. The turtle farm stocks had gone down by 0.7% last I checked. SM Food Services isn't doing well lately. May be folded into the Makuta Group soon. But we don't have much experience in the food industry..."

Agent 5040 continued going on his little tangent about the economics of the food industry and debating on whether it would be a good idea for the Makuta Group to take it over (just like they had taken over almost every other part of industry).

IC(Ismekne): "Real old news." Ismekne said. She reached out to Hive with her electricity control power, attempting to disrupt the flow of electricity through the robot's systems.

She turned at a sideways position to the door, hoping that would make it harder for either of the cultists to land an attack.  

IC Thak:

"Oh, come on. We've got a bleedin' HOI Turtle! These things are a delicacy! Ya can't expect me ta pass up such fine dining as this, do ya?" He said, trying to pull his hands free.

IC(Samantha): Samantha looked at the ferocious Skakdi in front of her. She attempted to hide behind Scriva's legs, clearly terrified. 

"No," Kongar repeated again, just as softly and simply as the first time. Growing slightly annoyed with the Fe-Skakdi's struggling he tightened his grip, exerting what would be toThak an uncomfortable amount of pressure on Thak's wrists. Still nowhere near enough to cut off blood flow, or crush the wrists, or anything like that, but it would be painful.

profiles i guess

"Who is this?" he demanded of Snese. "She is not a servant of any of the Heralds." He was aware of the Toa's feeble attempt to disrupt the electricity inside of him, but made no indication that he had noticed it.  

"Or we could endeavour to learn more about our enemies," I pointed out, then sighed, "I just don't know how...."

IC: Xara - The Spine.

"A prison?" that was useful to know, "We'd just need to gather a team who'd be able to get past that minefield you mentioned."

IC: Scriva - Muaka's Den.

She did her best to ignore everyone else. 

"This. Is. Our. Guest, Hive," Snese explained, making sure to enunciate each word as if he were speaking to a child. "We'll just keep her around and show her to the Lady."

IC: Nisaduf (Engineering, cuddling with Riss)

The Matoran yawned. She hadn't slept in a while, to be honest. Actually, the last time she had slept would've been... ah, yes. Passing out from exhaustion 2 days after Landfall. Since then, well... coffee was truly a blessing from Mata-Nui in that aspect.

And it seemed Riss was feeling much the same, too. Nisaduf was more than okay with that. 

Feeling the lack of sleep finally starting to wear at her, Nisaduf snuggled her way into having a leg sprawling across Riss's waist, while the other molded itself to her side. One arm was flopped across Riss's ribcage, with the other forcing itself under the Sonic Toa's arm to cushion it as Nisa made herself even more comfortable. 

And then, for reasons unknown to even herself, Nisaduf rose slightly, smiling softly, and whispered to Riss.

"...thanks, Riss."

That wasn't the unknown part. No, the unexpected part was when Nisaduf leaned forward to gently kiss Riss's cheek and then returned to her original position, blushing and smiling and somehow not freaking out all at once. 

Probably helped that she was so tired. 

IC: Bajets (Outside Engineering, with Halken and Ilyin)

"I could do with a backup dagger. Lost my good one going into this thing."

That was all she said. 

What? It's not like Bajets is doing much more than eating and talking right now, gosh. Go read Nisa's part if you want action.

IC: Nisadeff (Trophy Hall, with I.F.)

"People say I'm good at putting things into words. Well I thiiiink they would, but they never stick around long enough for me to find out. Poor guys. It was my duty to my deity Kuolema that I save them, though. They weren't very talkative anyway. Kept complaining about my techniques, too. Man. You'd think people would appreciate hugs and kisses!"

IC: Zakaro (Wailing Cliffs, sighting Turbo and Kopen)

"HO THERE!" Zakaro called out, the beings he had seen before having approached near enough for him to see that yes, they were indeed a they, and not one mutant thing or a being and rider. He couldn't place their names at first sight, but Zakaro did recognize the wheeled being. They were fighters, that he could be reasonably sure of.

"SEEKING ENTRANCE?"

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I bit the corner of my lip.

"I'd be lying if I said that I hadn't thought about that," I admitted. "But the only way can think of is direct observation, and ... well, the cultists haven't been ballsy enough to make a big move on us in two weeks. I'm not exactly raring to go and ###### 'em off by nosing around too close."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - LABORATORY S/M

Waving farewell to Sairaus, Maeus stepped forward and vanished into thin air, reappearing within another lab that was almost identical in appearance to the one he had been inside seconds before.

"So we wait," I said resignedly, "just like we've been waiting for the past two weeks...."

"Your 'guest' is attempting to damage me," he growled. Despite Ismekne's efforts, her powers had no effect because manipulating one's element inside another character's body is an autohit, and therefore against the rules he'd made sure to install surge protectors ages ago.

"And failing." There was the barest hint of smugness in his robotic voice. 

Hive was no mere drone. He was a Vortixx-sized exo-suit controlled by a highly advanced AI. As such, blasting him with water did nothing more than knock him back a few steps, before he dug in his heels and braced himself against the wall to stop himself from sliding any further. 

"The Lady would not except such rudeness in her presence," his voice now carried a very real trace of anger, "You're one of the beings from the facility that Tuoni and Maeus brought here, aren't you?" 

IC Selox:

The blasts hit him, making him stagger. Several of his mechanisms were down. He turned, and barely shot a flying axe out of the air with an explosive blast. He began firing high-power explosive orbs like crazy at both enemies.

• Upvote 1

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Malkon sighed as his axe was diverted, crushing a small tombstone rather than cleaving in twain the annoying Baterra. "Oh, dear," he said, "I appear to have missed. Oh, and of course this is just going to lead to everybody getting annoyed at me, of course, of course..." He sighed again, ducking out of the way of an explosive orb, and then began slowly trudging his way over to the Baterra, hefting his remaining axe, ready to use it once he was near enough.

"I am a Rahkshi," Kongar said, releasing the pressure although he didn't let go of the Fe-Skakdi's wrists yet. "Vow to me that you won't attempt to grab the Tetsudine again."

Edited by Grochi of Potoos

profiles i guess

IC: Dio Folle

Through the City of Fear the being known as Dio Folle wandered, bored. Why was there no one around? Probably because most of the new arrivals were still at the crashed facility. That would be fun to visit. But not now. First, she had to find and kill one.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

While Malkon was distracting the baterra with his axe, Anguish had dragged himself behind one of the tombs, to get a better idea of the extent of his injuries. His foot wasn't gone, exactly, there was still a sort of mangled, scorched stump with bits of blackened bone sticking out of it. 

Gritting his teeth, he focused on the emotions wavering off of Malkon.... annoyance... misery.... discontentedness.... The negativity allowed him to activate his mask, and he ripped a heavy tombstone out of the ground, ducking momentarily out from behind cover to fling it like a missile towards where the Baterra stood. 

IC Selox:

One of the few parts of Seloc that was still operational was his aiming and trajectory calculation systems. He fired off several rounds at the ground around teh being with the axes, the axe, and the being himself. As the heavy tombstone flew through teh air, Selox fired rounds at that, too, aiming to knock it end-over-end to make it go off course.

Edited by Unicode

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Snese sighed and countered with a blast of lethargy inducing virus. "Of course she is, scrap bucket. I'm trying to keep her here for our Lady!"

IC(Ismekne): Terrific. Ismekne dodged the lethargy-inducing virus, making her way to go around the machine, warhammer at the ready. Rule of thumb: when enemies are fighting each other, let them fight each other, and then kill them afterwards. 

IC: Skorm and Gyro (Training Sector)

"Huh." Skorm thought over the concept while nodding. "That's a bit more straight-forward than my mask. It only works on hybrids, Toa that have two different elements. It splits us up into two entities. Uh, different entities. Based on our elements. Light and Shadow, in my case." To further demonstrate, Skorm activated his Dualus, the two entities stepping apart.

Sko crossed his arms, looking at Miril's mask. "Do you have any connection when using your mask of Reflections? We don't. We barely get along as it is, though we do try."

Orm snorted. "Well, we might be doing better if one of us actually thought more than five seconds in the future."

IC: Casanuva (Muaka's Den)

Casanuva took a quick peek out of his cell into the prison's courtyard. Some of the other prisoners were milling around, same as normal. He sighed. Same collection of misfits, innocents, and those not unhinged enough to join their captors. He scratched at his mask; a replacement kanohi of poor quality. His normal blue Pakari had been confiscated after one of the Fa-Toa's escape attempts ended up with one of the few guards that were around impaled with a pair of broken-off bars from the cells. Casanuva turned back to the wall he was sitting in front of.

He felt out to the surrounding magnetosphere; there had been rumors of some great crashed facility. Casanuva could feel a difference in the magnetosphere, however. It had been disrupted two weeks ago, and had not returned to normal. Some vast metal thing was here and it had not been there before. Casanuva thought it likely the rumors were anything but. He continued scratching out on his wall; a map.

To call it crude was an understatement; it was etched with stone, and its features were only the Muaka's Den, the Sota colliseum, and a marker for the source of the magnetosphere disturbance. But it was exact, if his sense weren't lying to him. Approximately circular, north-by-northwest.

Maybe this was all a trick. Some elaborate ruse, put together to entertain some heartless *****. Dangle another opportunity in front of him, see if he took the bait. But Casanuva hadn't been allowed to die yet. No, that mercy was withheld. Couldn't have him join his loved ones, no. Suicide probably wouldn't work. If there was even the slightest chance of this being real...

He had to take it. For her. For them.

OOC: Casanuva available for interaction.

The times, they are a-changing...

As the Toa tried to go around him, he fired off his launcher at the ground, enveloping the area around him in a cloud of contagion. 

IC: Miril - Training Sector. 

"Well, there's sort of a connection," this had always been difficult to explain, "they're both me, and if I stop what I'm doing and really focus, I can sometimes make one see and hear what the other does." 

Unfortunately for Selox, his shots did not send the heavy stone monument go spinning end over end as if it were some cartoon prop. Instead, it fragmented it into several pieces, sending shrapnel flying. The largest chunks maintained most of their momentum, however, and continued on their original trajectory towards the machine. 

Anguish doubted that the baterra would have time for a second shot. 

IC Selox:

Shapeshifting systems down. No time for trejectory calculations. Locamotive mechanisms mostly offline. No response foun- The first chunk of rock slammed into Selox's head, fragmenting it and destroying his systems completely. The rest soon followed, grinding him into metal peices.

OOC: I would argue about the physics of that situation, but I'm way too tired.

OOC: R.I.P. Selox.

When the ground just in front of him flew up in various explosion blasts, Malkon rolled away under cover of the flying dirt, and various explosive blasts then flew past him harmlessly. When he stood again, the Baterra was dead, and he felt slightly happy for once, when he started to turn to go and get his other ax--

clunk

A piece of rubble from the tombstone that had just been blown up bounced right off of the top of his heavily armoured skull, and he frowned again, happy moment gone, as it exacerbated his headache. "How rude." Annoying little Baterra, blowing things up and making his headache worse. He picked up his other axe, and then walked over to Anguish.

"I assume you want me to carry you back?"

profiles i guess

"That would be.... appreciated..." he wheezed, from where he sat on the ground, "....take me.... straight to.... the Mourning Porch. And bring the... Baterra as well. Masenna will.... want to know of this.... immediately." 

Edited by Locus

IC:

"The heck happened to you?"

Two dark, inquisitive orbs hung above the prone toa of Iron, staring with an unsettling, and noticeably unblinking, gaze.  Leli stepped around the rather defeated-looking being, her head rotating to stay stationary relative to Zeraxa.

"Perhaps we should not disturb it."

You're such a wimp.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -