BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

GM IC: CITY OF FEATH - DAYETH

nO...

GM IC: THE HOST - CONTROL ROOM

"Time is a power that we speculated one of the legendary gems might hold," the Host said slowly. "But of course, we cannot be certain - we have found no concrete evidence of a 'Time Gem', nor any hints as to where it might be found, assuming that it does exist."

GM IC: DREISEN - ENGINEERING

The Head of Engineering waited for Vagust to hurry up and do whatever it was he had wanted to do.

In the meantime, a rough plan of attack was forming in his mind.

IC: Dayeth - City of Fear.

"What?" She dropped the book and took several large steps away from it. "This is ridiculous...." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

The book was back in her hands.

IC: Maccha Yellow!

"Well... Scratch that, do you have any leads on any other powerful gems? I know you said that you'd lost them all, but you have to have some idea of where something that could help us defeat a Herald is, I would gladly go and retrieve it myself!"

IC: No Name

He shrugged. "I'm not getting at, anything at all. It's just good to establish who around you has guts, wouldn't you agree?"

...but close to it

OOC: I missed this. Sorry about that. 

IC - Malkon - Wailing Cliffs:

"Of course," Malkon said, sighing again, before picking Anguish up with one arm, before lifting him to the upper pair. The axes had long since been stored on Malkon's back, the hafts thrusted through a pair of leather loops that were a part of a belt that wrapped around Malkon's torso. Then he walked over, picked up the Baterra, piece by piece, in his large lower pair of hands. And then, with no further ado, he began sprinting back towards the Mourning Porch.

IC: Anguish - Mourning Porch. 

The two cultists eventually made it back to their Herald's house on the cliff's edge, and Anguish dropped out of Malkon's grasp to hobble over to the door, "My Herald?" he rasped warily, after knocking, "I'm back...." 

IC: Dayeth - City of Fear.

"For karz's sake...." she opened the book and started to flick through the pages, looking for anything that might explain why the karz it wouldn't go away. 

Edited by Locus

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC: VAGUST - ENGINEERING

This was what Vagust saw:

Name: Maeus fo Kuru, Herald of Fear

Species: Skakdi

Faction: Vapautti Sielu

Power: Relaxation Vision - Like most Skakdi, Maeus has a vision power (in this case, relaxation). When Maeus uses his vision power on a target, their body will immediately begin to calm down and relax; extended exposure can render targets lethargic or even put them to sleep, although this would take an extraordinarily long time (time that Maeus usually feels would be better spent doing other things). Something to make note of is that this does not affect the target’s mind; as such, their thoughts and emotions will remain unaltered. Maeus’ vision power only affects the body.

Weapon: The Needle-Saw - a rusty gas pump handle that has been outfitted with both a long needle and the blade of a bonesaw underneath. The Needle-Saw has become permanently stained a dark red.

Power: Teleportation - Maeus can instantly teleport himself to any location, so long as he has been there before and can picture it in his mind.

Bio: Former Head of Medical Bay. Promoted before current tournament.

Personality/Other: Maeus fo Kuru is male. He takes great pleasure in the pain and fear of others. His words will often have a double-meaning, and being around Maeus always makes others feel as though there is something far more sinister going on behind the scenes [God of Fear??]

GM IC: Masenna turned as the knock sounded, and opened the door with her telekinesis as she approached it. Upon seeing Anguish and, more importantly, his injuries, she let out a quiet gasp of shock and sorrow, reaching out with her telekinesis to pick up her limping follower and bring him inside.

"Anguish!" she rasped. "What happened?"

IC: Zephyr grumbled and stalked through the halls, having made a vine bridge up to a hole above the facility, then down into it. He hated being a farmer, but at least they recognized his power and talent. Still grumbling, he approached Sevyn's cook station and placed a home-grown wicker basket filled with fresh foods on it.

Edited by Decapixaetion

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Malkon - Mourning Porch:

Malkon sighed, again, completely ignored as he expected. Even though he was the one who had helped Anguish out so much and was currently carrying a Baterra. He just didn't receive any respect at all from the people he worked for, and he was rapidly growing tired of it. Instead of saying anything, though, he followed Anguish and Masenna inside.

"He picked a fight," Malkon said simply, before showing Masenna the Baterra's parts. "He barely won."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"The newcomers don't seem to want to negotiate, and they're getting bolder," he wheezed, "The baterra ambushed me out in the graveyard - they're attacking us on our own turf now." 

IC: Kopen - Med Bay

In a quick scan with her echolocation, Kopen didn't see Xaeraz. She did see another familiar profile, still resting on the beds where Kopen had seen her last. Kopen soberly walked up to Tenjou, trying to determine if she was awake.

IC: Snese - Containment Center

After far too much aimless wandering, Snese at last found an open bed with a nice chair next to it. He unceremoniously threw the unconscious Toa onto the former and took a seat in the latter to await the return of the Herald of Plague. He could use the rest to replenish himself.

IC: Hive - Containment Centre.

"I'm not going to lie to you," he said, his back turned to the Toa. He very carefully filled a new syringe with a sickly green fluid, "this isn't going to hurt. It's going to be agonising. But you'll probably die relatively quickly, if that's any consolation."

Syringe in hand, he turned back towards his victim. "Time for your injection...." 

IC: Sevyn (Engineering, with Zephyr)

"Ah, a most delightful token of your kindness, Toa Zephyr!" Sevyn said, turning to regard the Toa and his ego with a spin and slight bow. The Steltian couldn't say he appreciated having to treat Zephyr like the king of the universe, but it certainly got him on the Toa's good side. As the two of them were responsible for all the food that wasn't more preservatives than actual true food, Sevyn had been forced to work more closely with Zephyr than he would've preferred. 

"Anything in particular I should take note of today, or perhaps you wish for a meal?"

IC: Nisaduf (Engineering, cuddling with Riss)

Nisaduf was asleep. However, shipping knows no bounds. 

It therefore wasn't surprising when the Matoran began to dream as well, helped along by the blooming scent of sizzling Kane-Ra Steak. (Sevyn had just put a few on the grill, and the smell was doing its best to fill the entire room despite the volume.) 

One of her hands rose up, to be exact it was the one sprawled across Riss's stomach, and it felt around until it finally barely reached around Riss's side to find her free arm. That arm was promptly made unfree as Nisa's hand trailed down it to Riss's fingertips, before attempting to interlace its own fingers with Riss's. 

And Nisaduf slept on, a little smile on her face, as the faint smells of Kane-Ra Steak formed the images of a table for two at a little steakhouse, with hands reaching across the table to interlock their fingers...

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC Parasite:

It took several hours, but at last, it was done. The four previous sacs had been joined by a fifth, and had been melded together in the centre of the chamber, held just a few bio off of the damp floor by tangles of weblike flesh strands.

It pulsed and shifted. It was in fact a separate part of Parasite.

It's purpose was simple. The large fleshy pod would be Parasite's new resting place, as well as being able to completely replicate it if it was destroyed. This process would take several days

And would then need at least a week to replenish itself before the process could be repeated.

Parasite gurgled and cooed appreciatively, running a clawed hand delicately over the bumpy pod.

It was close. So very close. But it would need better food. Perhaps one of the new arrivals?

Perhaps.

It gurgled once more, then turned and left it's chamber.

It was time to venture out. Failed experiments and the odd prisoner would no longer suffice.

Patients and experiments alike cowered away as it passed, but it was more in control now. It had fed, and beyond that, it was.... More enlightened. It did not need these creatures. Not yet.

As it exited the Containment Center, it let out a howl that sounded disturbingly like a combination of Muaka, Ash Bear, Kane-Ra, Visorak, and even Manas.

A howl that could be heard for Kio.

The howl of Parasite.

• Upvote 2

A howl that could be heard for Kio.

IC: The Wyrm - Wilted Forest.

"Please tell me I wasn't the only one who heard that...."  

"I don't know what that is. Some kind of rahi?" 

IC(Ismekne): Escape. Must escape. Killing the robot...and the Makuta...later. Must...escape. Get help. Too much...virus. Should have escaped...earlier. Too late? too late. Much too late. 

The shock of landing on the bed caused a moment of blurry thought, thanks to the fact that it jostled her wounded shoulder muscles. But thanks to the effects of Snese's and Hive's viruses, Ismekne was more than happy to take advantage of the soft bed and sleep. 

IC Tenjou

The Av-Toa was awake now, but weak.

Injuries incurred during land fall and exposure to the dark fogs shrouding the arena had left her comatose the last week. It was only now that she had regained a slimmer of consciousness. She was too weak to do more than call out to the familiar figure of Kopen. She knew what needed to happen now, what she'd seen in the young girl who herself saw nothing.

"Kopen," she spoke weakly. But she knew that the blind matoran had heard, her movements perceptive and alert.

...but close to it

GM IC: Masenna gently pulled Anguish and the parts of the ruined baterra into orbit around her, Watching them spin slowly around her until she had Anguish held over a bed, setting him down on it and pulling a blanket up to tuck him in. Turning to Malkon, she said, "Thank you, Malkon. You saved Anguish's life by bringing him back here, but I must ask something else of you." Slowly, the parts of the baterra came together, with a nearby bag floating over to hold them. The bag proceeded to float up to Malkon, the parts inside it shifting around.

"Take this to the City of Fear, please," she grated, here eyes flowing around the room they were standing in, scanning it. "Maeus can take it to Tuoni, who will surely want what remains of it."

IC: Xaeraz nodded and stepped out of the office, his work done, only to find Kale ahead of him.

"Kale! Hello!" he said, giving his former co-leader a smile. "Can we help you with something?"

IC: "No, nothing of note," Zephyr said to the chef, giving him a look. "Except that the Madu failed to gestate again. There is something wrong with this soil. It unnerves even I."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Seven - Wilted Forest:

"No," Seven curtly replied, silently agreeing with the whisper from OWL. He stood up to his full height, knork held loosely in one hand. The creature that had made that sound was nowhere nearby, so far as he could tell from the sound, but it might do well to adopt a more intimidating appearance already. Of course, after a moment, he grinned quite madly, facing away from the group.

"I think, though, we have found a new target for our hunt."

IC - Malkon - Mourning Porch:

"Of course," Malkon said, nodding to Masenna, for once slightly pleased that he'd been thanked for doing some work. It was tempered by the fact that he was immediately being sent away to do more, though. He nodded once at Anguish, before stepping outside of the building. And then he began jogging leisurely to get to the City of Fear, knowing he'd have to move through both the Spine and the Wilted Forest first. It didn't bother him much, though, the crazy cultists in the Spine were nothing he couldn't deal with, and the Wilted Forest wasn't impossible to navigate.

Edited by Grochi of Potoos

profiles i guess

"I apologise...." Anguish said to Masenna, "....for my failure."

To Malkon, he added. "Thank you."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Alisa Dare - Medbay.

She stood back, giving Tenjou and Kopen some space. She'd noticed the unconscious Av-Toa wake up for the first time in a week, and rushed to help her, but she knew better than to ruin a moment like this....

IC Tenjou

She coughed out a choking laugh, forcing a grimace of pain into a smile. Even if Kopen couldn't see it.

"I wouldn't be much of a Toa if I let myself die after getting killed, would I?" She cut off, coughing violently. So much left to do, so little time...

"Kopen, *cough* can I ask of you a favor?"

...but close to it

GM IC: "You have no need to apologize," Masenna said, seating herself by anguish's bed and reaching down to hold his hand in hers, patting it reassuringly. A first-aid kit floated over in the grip of her telekinesis, opening and preparing bandages and disinfectant.

"It is not your fault the inhabitants of the facility Tuoni and Maeus brought down assailed you. I am simply glad you made it back to me alive."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Kat:

I shrugged, tilting my head one way then the other.

"Of sorts. Usually they're beings that have been mutated by Visorak. They become feral, Rahi like.... But with the underlying intelligence of the being they were before. Fearsome beasts."

I grinned.

"Nothing we can't handle, though."

I punched my fist into my open palm.

"Let's be off, then."

"So what do we do now?" he asked, unsure how to feel about Masenna's kindness towards him.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Then watch your step," he warned, "like I said earlier, this place is a bog." 

IC Tenjou

"Don't ever change, all right? Don't let other people belittle you or decry your blindness as a curse or a tragedy. Don't let them make you believe that you're a flaw, that such things own you or make up you're being. You're the one that owns them. So many people are overly reliant on their good fortune. Born beautiful or strong or rich, they let their good fortune blind them. They turn their sight from other people's feelings and in doing so lose sight of their own humanity... You, you can't do that. You've been forced to endure hardship beyond what any one girl should bear and have been forced to take a long hard look at the things wrong with the world. It's made you strong, Kopen. Strong and kind... So please, no matter how much your grow, never lose sight of what matters, never lose your footing."

She coughed, weakly now.

"Please... Hand me your staff."

• Upvote 3

...but close to it

IC: Kopen - Med Bay

It was plain that Tenjou didn't have long. The cloth wrapped around what remained of Kopen's eyes became stained with tears. Her hand came up to wipe at them, only to realize it was pointless.

She just nodded fervently, her voice too choked for words. There had to be something she could do, something she could say...

When Tenjou asked for her staff, Kopen immediately held it up for her to take without knowing why. 

Kale Ironshaper- Engineering Sector

IC: " I wanted to ask Dreisen for a list of stuff that he needed to fix this place up. Or at least the teleportation system. Also to tell him that we are not taking orders from the staff anymore and will be heading home after we get off the island. Although that part is more of a general thing to the staff, I don't have anything against Dreisen."

At this last bit he hooked his thumb over his shoulder at the group that had gathered.

"Also we will heading heading out to scout out a reported prison, maybe rescue a few people. Mata Nui knows we need more people."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

GM IC: "We're not doing anything, Anguish," Masenna said. "You're going to remain here while I go get you a healer. And if we cannot have your injuries repaired, I will find someone to make a new foot for you," she said as her telekinesis bandaged Anguish's foot.

"Worry not about the facility. Night is coming, and you will be safe here. The Cliffs' protectors will defend you."

IC: Xaeraz took a moment to process it, thinking over Kale's response, before asking him a simple question, one that had plagued him from the start of the tournament.

"...You're not forcing everyone to go home, right?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

"What about Maeus and Tuoni?" he hissed, "They brought that facility here. Two weeks, and they've done nothing." 

IC Tenjou

She took the staff, holding it close to her chest. It began to glow and she was silent, holding Kopen close with the other arm.

The golden scepter grew hotter and brighter, a small lance of sunlight that threw away even the dark fog outside for a moment. A minute passed in silence, then another. The scepter grew dim once more, but it still thrummed with heat and sound. Though the blind girl may not have realized, the Av-Toa had shrunk. Energy and life force passed from her body into the weapon. The gestalt consciousness of all her ancestors before her now resided in the scepter, the great bow at her bedside was now no more than inert sinew and wood.

It had taken her many years of searching to find her destiny, she was almost surprised it had turned out to be something so mundane. Something as a simple as giving the gift of light to this girl trapped in the darkness. She was sad that she wouldn't be her to guide her through it, or not really her at least... Her people were burdened from birth to death, burdened with all that had came before them and all that would come after them. It pained her that Kopen would be forever denied the peace of true death.

But at least, she would never be alone.

"Go now, Kopen." Her voice was quiet now and grew only quieter as she spoke, the last notes after the crescendo of the piece, peacefully descending to the root and a solemn but satisfying silence silence. "I am so very tired now, tired and in need of rest."

She let go of Kopen's hand.

• Upvote 5

...but close to it

IC - Seven - Wilted Forest:

"Assuming everybody is ready and finished talking," Seven said, looking back to the group for a moment, "I'm going hunting for that creature we just heard." Without waiting for a reply he crouched down low again, bounding quickly through the bog, reflexes ever alert to make sure he didn't fall into something bad.

profiles i guess

Kale Ironshaper- Engineering Sector

IC: That question got a raised eyebrow.

"Forcing somebody to go somewhere they don't want to would be wrong. So no, I won't be doing that. However I have offered my own universe to those who did not wish to return to theirs."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

"Let's go, then," he agreed, doing his best to move quickly from one path of solid ground to the next as he followed Seven deeper into the swamp. 

IC Kat:

"Well, he's certainly lively."

I dashed in after him, my spines twitching slightly in anticipation. This marsh was just like Suvak's old Mud Run.

Except better, because there was a vertical option. I kept to the trees as best I could, jumping from branch to branch, and to the ground and back up when needed.

It felt good to run. To -Do- something.

IC Patasite:

The forest. It had hunted here only once before. Now it was stronger. The marshy environment masked the wet slaps and clicks and gurgles, and the terrain seemed not to hinder it.

A noise that sounded suspiciously like a laugh emanated from the creature as it made its way through the Swampy forest.