BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Salera ("Five-Knuckled Sal") - Coliseum

Bingo...

Seeing that her plan had worked even better than she thought it would've, Salera rushed forward once again, this time aiming a Pakari-enhanced dropkick towards the being's chest.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

GM IC: THE HOST - WAILING CLIFFS

They appeared to be drawing near the far coastline; the House of Flying Daggers could be seen in the distance. The Host stopped.

"Well, I suppose we have two choices," he said. "The first is clear - we head for that building and terminate the Cultists inside! It will be exciting and almost certainly end with one of us dying. The other option is to explore these cliffs, and hopefully we will find some sort of mythical monster that we can destroy! Or keep as a rampaging pet."

OOC: Dreisen/Fear updates coming later.

IC: Virse - The Spine

Virse cursed under her breath. She had ruined everything. They knew she was coming back, and they moved all the prisoners elsewhere. Now there was no way to find them. It was only through her many years of training that she managed to hold herself together.

"What's the point," Virse sighed. "They're gone. Anything useful we could have found in that prison is gone too. We should fall back before our luck runs out."

IC: Berekzo - Sota Coliseum

Its limbs were still weak and slow, and it was helpless against the kick. Berekzo went tumbling through the Arena, but its sturdy form held with naught but a few cracks. The shards disappeared one by one to follow after.

IC: Xara - The Spine.

"We've come this far, there's no sign of prisoners or guards, and you want to leave?" I tried - and failed to hide my amusement, "Let's just take the place, then, before they get back. Raid it for resources, then destroy it before they can put more prisoners in there."

IC: The Puppetmaster - The Spine.

"The Rahkshi makes a good point," he admitted, "Personally, I'm more interested in sampling whatever technology these cultists have hidden away in there. If I - I mean we - can get a better understanding of what we're up against, we're more likely to survive our time here." 

IC: Xara - Sota Coliseum.

"If we work together, we'll stand a better chance of being the five allowed to escape!" I added, keeping a wary eye on the teleporter while my camera swept my surroundings to make sure no one tried attacking me from behind. 

IC: Scriva - Sota Coliseum.

The creature who'd given her the sharpened stone shard to write with (Berekzo) was in trouble, being zapped repeatedly by a Vo-Toa. After how much it had helped her, she couldn't just leave it...

She pulled one of the rocks she'd scrawled on earlier out of her cloak and smiled. Perfect...

This jagged rock tapers to a deadly point. 
Like a spear tip, it’s surprisingly aerodynamic. 
Straight and true, like an arrow it flies, right towards its target… 

She flung the stone at the attacker's (Sal) lower back, seeming to subtly change shape as it flew with surprising speed to become more streamlined and pointy - just like a spear tip. 

IC: Hive - Containment Centre. 

Run Suit Diagnosis.exe. 

Hive's suit stood completely still in a corner of the room, making no noise save for the occasional whirring and beeping as he ran a full external and internal diagnosis of his suit. 

Scan complete. Right arm damaged. External plating ruptured. Internal wiring exposed. Possible water damage and corrosion. Recommend immediate disassembly, and replacement of damaged components. 

He powered up once more and addressed the others in the room. "I must take my leave to conduct self-maintenance. If the Herald or anyone else has need of me, I will be in my lab."

With that, he headed out of the room and started off down the hall. 
Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Therex -Sota colosium:

That Toa was good. Except for the part where she just tried to kill someone. Therex braced himself, then fired twin shockwaves at the projectile, pausing before running toward the Toa who had thrown it.

OOC: Therex shooting Scriva's rock out of the air.

Edited by Unicode

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Naokaz

IC:

The lasers hit their mark. Pain exploded in Teacher's legs, only slightly aided by the Glatorian managing to roll away to the side. She didn't look down at her damaged appendages, but she didn't need to; her fighting ability was hindered severely at this point.

She was close to a piece of rubble; bracing one hand against its side, she tried to push herself up to her feet.

-Void

A set of lasers slammed into the piece of rubble, shattering it apart.

"Surrender," said Naokaz, hands outstretched. "You are no longer at an optimal fighting ability to match me."

IC:

Noroi was quiet while Langmuir and Praggos filed in, letting Elly's question hang in the air for a while. Answering it was a difficult prospect for her to think about. The entire event was an elephant in the room to be addressed, and she dreaded doing so. Elly had been hurt, quite seriously, trying to free her from something she had been too weak to resist. It was her own fault, and the fact didn't sit well within her mind.

"... You passed out, just after ending the fight. I carried you here to Medbay. One of the medics saw to your wounds, and patched you up well enough for your body to handle the finer details of its own accord. It has been three days since you fell unconscious."

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly had watched Noroi curiously until she answered, leaving Praggos' question for the moment. As Noroi answered, Elly nodded, and scratched her head with her good arm, as she smirked for a moment.

"Three days, huh? That explains why I feel a bit stiff but well rested." Elly said in slight amusement, as her smile softened. "Thanks, Noroi... Especially for having to do that right after the fight, since it must have been tiring." Elly said, as she closed her eyes with a sigh. "What happened to the armour, though? Did I destroy it?" Elly asked, as she opened her eyes worriedly, and then paused for a moment, and smiled at Praggos.

"I'm fine, though admittedly my shoulder's a little stiff and a tiny bit sore; shouldn't be that bad, though." Elly nodded, as she looked back to Noroi, not seeming to hold her accountable for any of that.

-==IC: MACCHA GREEN!==-

Things happened that she couldn't even pay total attention to, but Green did notice what had happened with Xara and the alliance.

"Oi, oi, I don't mind at all... As long as you know what you're doing." The superhero smirked, but nodded sincerely, knowing the logic was solid, and called her bolas back to her hand, starting to swing them around again, as she wondered if she could get another bulls-eye on the teleporter.

IC(Ismekne): Deep in the Muaka's Den, Ismekne was dumped on a bed. Her world was a dizzying collection of sensation and horrible pain.

She was well out of view of the group entering the place, her bed overshadowed by a wall.

IC(Samantha): Samantha watched as the rock being was beaten down. She wondered how long it was before the fighting people noticed her lack of presence. Probably a long time. Maybe they would all just kill each other and she would get to escape.

IC: Xara - Soto Coliseum.

"I do...." I tried to sound reassuring, "....sort of." 

While she couldn't see the actual shockwaves that had intercepted her attack, she could see what direction they'd come from, and she could see someone running at her from that direction. 

She darted forward, swiftly closing the gap between them and swinging her fist towards his face. 

IC: Hive - Containment Centre.

Once back in his personal lab, he started going through his supply of spare parts; this wouldn't be an easy fix. 

Initiate Program - Nanoswarm.exe.

The suit went into shutdown, locking into place as all excess power was diverted to the main processor and signal output components. The suit's faceplate fell open, allowing the swarm of minaturised robots to fly out into the open air. 

They flew around the suit, swiftly repairing minor scratches and dents, before homing in on the damaged arm, firing up their blowtorches as they moved in begin disassembly... 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Miira (Sota Colisseum | Fighting with Drudd)

Miira's eyes widened when the monster didn't just fall over and lose consiousness, but instead swung its staff. She hadn't expected the attack and didn't react in time. The metallic rod slammed into her upper left arm and made her wince in pain. Without years of combat experience and training she would've screamed

, for it was no small amount of pain. The dagger in her hand fell onto the stone floor as she unintentionally released her grip. She jumped backwards and retreated away from the metal beast. Soon the poison should knock it out.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Therex bent over backwards, easily avoiding the punch, then with lightning speed stood up straight next ot the punch, and attempted to grab Scriva's arm and flip her over his shoulder. "Stop it.", he growled.

OOC: Therex fighting Scriva.

Edited by Unicode

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC-Drudd

With surprising speed and ferocity, Drudd leaped forward, swinging his staff overhead towards his foe. the drowsiness was settling in, but he wouldn't let that detract from his prey...

OOC

This attack (Like many others) Is intended to be Non-lethal. It helps that his weapon is too blunt to be effective as a cutting tool.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

"The way I see it, you currently have two options at your disposal."

Halting the lightning bolts as she picked herself up off of the ground, Salera cracked her neck as she began to make her approach.

"The first one involves you surrendering unconditionally of your own volition; I zap you into unconciousness, you get teleported back to the Muaka's Den, and you wait for the next round to start before trying your hand at getting into the the top five again. You eventually get to go your way, and I get to go mine"

Clenching her fists as sparks of electricity shot off of them, she frowned in response to the pain radiating throughout her fingers.

"The second, on the other hand, involves us continuing this little song and dance of ours until one of us snaps the other in half like a bloody twig, and from the look of things right now, my chances of being the one doing the snapping appear to be a whole Karz of a lot better than yours."

The Vo-Toa inhaled sharply before exhaling again just as abruptly.

"Choose wisely."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Virse - The Spine

"They have left for a reason," Virse replied coolly. "They knew we were coming. What makes you believe that they would leave anything of value behind? All we will find in there is traps, and I would rather leave before one of us is injured... or worse."

IC: Snese - Containment Center

Snese watched drearily as his plaything was taken away to the Muaka's Den. Now what was he supposed to do?

After a moment of thought, he began drifting towards the entrance. There had to be some trace of that "army" she had mentioned.

Berekzo only stared blankly at its attacker. It was questionable if it even understood the words she said. But it seemed to have made its decision.

Up to this point, its tactics had been merely a deterrent. Scare off the predator to search for weaker prey. That was obviously not going to happen. To preserve itself, it would need to fight back.

From the whirl of shards floating overhead, two suddenly vanished into thin air, though the small change was hardly noticeable. They reappeared directly behind Sal, the sharp points making a low and quick flight directly for the backs of her legs. Should they hit, she would suddenly find even standing difficult as her muscles severed.

IC Thak:

He laughed, as he scrambled to his feet.

"Tell ya what, you're the best fight I've had in a while, and I think we got off all wrong."

He knelt and hefted Big Bertha.

"Name's Thak, treasure hunter extraordinaire!"

Spots of darkness appeared before his eyes. Frowning, he switched to thermal vision. Bit strange and colourful, but at least he could see clearly.

Edited by Chumpu

IC: Casanuva (Sota Colisseum)

Casanuva quickly bounded up. He held out his hand, calling Ferrite to him. The sword drew itself to its creator, the Fa-Toa gripping the blade in both hands.

"My name is Casanuva. Last of the Toa Kalta. And you are interfering with my chance to get everyone out."

The times, they are a-changing...

Therex bent over backwards, easily avoiding the punch, then with lightning speed stood up straight next ot the punch, and attempted to grab Scriva's arm and flip her over his shoulder. "Stop it.", he growled.

Of course, since Scriva and Therex were both moving forward at the time he ducked, she tripped right over him and crashed to the ground, skidding across the sandy floor for several more bio before coming to a stop.

"Stop what?" she hissed, picking herself painfully up off the ground. "Trying to escape this place? No way." 

IC: Agent 5040

This was not going well.

Barely avoiding contact with the field of electricity formed around him, theAgent teleported yet again, avoiding the Spirit Arrow launched at him.

Popping back into existence against the wall of the Coliseum, the Selahkian took note of his internal pain.

Something feels really wrong-OW.

At this rate, it might be better to tap out and hope the prison had a healer; if things kept going like this and he won, he'd probably keel over and die the moment he was released...

GM IC: "Ooh, Baterra are hard opponents! I fought one once, and it took my legs. That was before Mistress Masenna showed me the power of medicine, though. And speaking of, your injections are done!" She pulled the last needle from Anguish, setting it aside and grinning at him.

"Now, we just need to wait for your new foot to grow in!"

GM IC: Further mental assaults rammed into Falcon and Antiro's minds, before sharply cutting off as the Ce-skakdi was bifurcated. The last vo-skakdi looked around, enraged, and charged at Antiro, an axe in either hand as an unholy roar echoed across the cliffs in the distance, a distinct rumble of breaking earth accompanying it.

IC: "MATORAN are RESILIENT. They can SURVIVE without ONE TOA," Agraney rumbled.

"In THEORY, at least."

IC: Well, the fight around her had suddenly just... Disappeared. Zeraxa grumbled and reloaded her expended shell, then slunk around behind Macchas Green! and White!, kneeling and trying to eavesdrop on the conversation they were having. Her mask triggered and changed the colors of her armor to match the ground in color and texture, making her look just like a large, rather Zeraxa-shaped rock in the arena if nobody had watched her transformation.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Anguish - Mourning Porch.

"Yay." The lack of enthusiasm in his voice seemed to leech all positivity from the room. 

• Upvote 1

Of course, since Scriva and Therex were both moving forward at the time he ducked, she tripped right over him and crashed to the ground, skidding across the sandy floor for several more bio before coming to a stop.

"Stop what?" she hissed, picking herself painfully up off the ground. "Trying to escape this place? No way." 

IC Therex: Sota Coliseum

Therex picked himself up off the ground, experimentally flexing a finger and wincing. "Trying to kill people. That's crossing the line, big-time."

IC:

Teacher staggered to one side as her support was demolished, but she remained standing.

"She who fights only when she is at her strongest is no warrior," the Glatorian said, grimacing. "We continue."

-Void

Naokaz nodded.

This was a warrior of respect.

But alas;

She fired, the twin lances of light arcing from her hands to cross across Teacher's legs once more.

This guy was a self-righteous idiot, using what had clearly been intended to be a non-lethal attack as an excuse to preach at her about the rights and wrongs of killing in a life or death situation. She hated people who wasted her time like this.

"Stay out of my way, brakas," she rasped, pulling out her pen and turning to run towards Sal and Berezko. 

IC Therex:

Therex sighed. He wasn't going to let someone be killed without a chance to fight back, but he also wasn't going ot get into a situation he couldn't handle, especially if the other person could handle themselves.

GM IC: DREISEN - THE SPINE

Dreisen fell silent, listening for the growl.

Whatever Xaeraz had heard, he had missed it - nonetheless, there was no telling what might be roaming the Spine... or what might have pooled over from the nearby Wailing Cliffs.

OOC: yes i know theres no dayeth update but that takes more effort than i have energy for right now

• Upvote 2

Option Two it is, then. Can't say I didn't - Son of a Brakas...!

Taking the movement of the shards as a sign that the being before her had decided that it wasn't planning on going down quietly, Salera proceeded to take a step forward, only to be confronted with the newfound pain in her legs. Throwing her hands out in front of her to prevent her face from colliding into the ground below, she glanced back momentarily to assess the damage, only for the knowledge to enrage her even more. While her right leg had suffered a slightly less severe wound than originally intended due to it being in motion, allowing the shard to slice through her flesh without so much as grazing her fibula, the one aimed at her left struck true, even going so far as to bury itself a few centimeters into her tibia upon impact. Seeing as how she already knew of the being's control over these things, either by some type of power or a more direct method such as telekinesis, leaving the thing inside of her wound wasn't exactly something she was willing to gamble on.

Reaching back towards her leg and wrapping her fingers around the projectile, the Vo-Toa growled in agony, tightening her grip and ripping it straight out of the bone it was embedded in before half-heartedly throwing it back towards its owner.

Her breaths becoming more frantic as she struggled to lift herself up, she began to take stock of what still remained in her arsenal of tricks. One of her legs was shot, the other with an injury that would most likely hamper her reaction time. Her elemental reserves had been somewhat depleted by her last few attacks, but she still had just enough to get by. Despite the injuries she was suffering from, she had managed to activate her mask through far worse before, so doing so now wouldn't pose much of a problem.

All in all, if she had to estimate her odds of success, she figured she had a fifty-fifty shot of pulling off what she had in mind.

Feeding her energy into the air once again, she returned to her feet, only to begin limping towards her opponent once more.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: [Turbo Vixen - Bionifight Exterior]

"And I have trouble believing that, given where we are. No-one just finds themselves here, you end up on this island as a prisoner. Or a cultist. But either way you should know whats going on. So excuse me if I don't buy the clueless tourist shtick. And dude?" She revved her wheel a few times, "There is no way you'd get a dagger in my back."

IC: [Olari - The Spine]

"I also feel we must at least attempt to access the facility. The mission was to learn what we could and we learn nothing by just standing around looking at empty corridors." 

The Fa-Toa shrugged at Virse.

"Sorry, but I think that means you're outvoted even if Zakaro sides with you."

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Virse - The Spine

Virse did not appear upset, but only gave a quick, official salute. "Very well, I will follow. But be wary."

The thrown shard quivered in the air before zooming back to its place on Berekzo's skin, soon followed by the others, including the one lodged in Sal's other leg. It didn't seem to notice the fresh blood now staining its tools as it began drifting up into the air.

But somehow, its opponent still stood. No matter how strong she believed herself to be, she should not be able to rise with those wounds. Berekzo had counted on her being incapacitated, and yet, she continued to approach. It waited, hoping she would soon fall.

She closed in on the duo - and did a double-take. "Sal?" She gaped. "What are you doing here?"

________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - The Spine.

"So, who wants to go first?" 

The Vo-Toa winced as the other shard tore itself free from her leg, nearly humbling her in the process. She could've sworn that the second one had merely grazed her before flying its way back towards its master, but the additional pain had just provided evidence to the contrary. Perhaps she had lost a little too much blood? No, she wouldn't have been suffering from something like that this soon into the fight...

Hearing a familiar voice coming from behind her (Poison, maybe?), she turned her head slightly to the side in order to see who it belonged to.

Well, would you look at that, Sal... It seems that our old mate Scriva has finally taken it upon herself to acknowledge our existence.

What a great friend she is.

"I'm covered in blood, all of it my own, my fingers are busted, I have two holes in my legs, and I'm standing in the middle of an arena run by a psychotic death cult from another dimension," she growled. "What the Karz does it look like I'm doing here?"

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Fair point..." 

IC: Miira (Sota Colisseum | Fighting with Drudd)

Miira seemed to be equally impressed and surprised by the Rahkshi's tenacity. In a way, she liked it, for it meant that her foe would continue fighting and providing an entertaining challenge. The whole situation reminded her of the years she had spent in the arenas of Stelt a long time ago.

But now wasn't the time for nostalgia, and Miira was reminded of this when the enemy swung its staff at her. She barely had enough time to react, and tried jumping to the left in order to avoid the overhead blow, but wasn't quick enough: The metal staff slammed into her right shoulder. "Aih!" she yelped as the pain engulfed her shoulder. The Rahkshi was strong, like the bruisers of Stelt's arenas.

She decided to run, now, for she had already injured the Rahkshi quite badly. Its artificial veins were probably full of poison, and it was only a matter of time before they reached the sentient slug inside the armour. Soon the creature would collapse unconsious. As much as she would've loved to continue fighting, the pain in her arm and shoulder was too great.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Drudd

Drudd ran forwards, chasing his target, but the pain was getting too great for him to carry on... Still, he had his target where he wanted, and he was going to wipe her out. despite the nagging dizziness and drowsiness, he began a powerful, overhead swing...

...and then promptly fainted mid-swing, crashing to the floor with no elegance whatsoever.

OOC

Drudd succumbed to Miira's poison.

Ignis and Fission's posts will come later, and possibly something new with Severain/Harami/Tavari.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

GM IC: Further mental assaults rammed into Falcon and Antiro's minds, before sharply cutting off as the Ce-skakdi was bifurcated. The last vo-skakdi looked around, enraged, and charged at Antiro, an axe in either hand as an unholy roar echoed across the cliffs in the distance, a distinct rumble of breaking earth accompanying it.

IC:

Antiro felt the presence leave his mind...

... and I was back in business, baby.

I tossed the knife into the air, catching it in a backhand grip. I reached back, aiming the tip of the blade at the charging Skakdi like a javelin.

Then I threw it ... also like a javelin.

I sent it shooting straight and fast with my element, and I watched as it flew like a cannonball directly at the spot between the zombie's two eyes.

IC:

The pain will be unbearable if you perform this maneuver.

Teacher bent down into a semi-crouch.

And yet, I shall bear it. No sacrifice...

The lasers arced towards her, and as they would have seared through her legs -- ignoring the agony which blossomed in her appendages and disregarding as they screamed for her to stop -- she pushed herself into a jump, launching herself out of the path of the attack.

...no victory.

The Glatorian landed a short distance away, stumbling forward slightly from the exertion, but catching her fall with one hand against the ground.

She looked up at her opponent, pushing herself back into a standing position.

"Is that all?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Thak:

The fe Skakdi propped the cannon on the ground, leaning on it non chalantly, and scratched his chin in a thoughtful manner.

"Pretty sure they told us only five of us could leave, pretty boy. So unless you got yourself one Karz of a plan, I dunno how ya intend to get over a dozen people out."

IC: [Olari - The Spine]

"It was my suggestion to enter the prison, and I am one of the more mobile people here. I shall go," Olari announced, "Besides, I was given charge over creating and directing this team and a good leader should not ask their troops to do anything they would not be willing to do themselves."

Currents of magnetic energy carried her aloft, and she started floating through the air towards the Muaka's Den. While previously she had simply scanned right through the walls, now she was using her Akaku to look into them; searching for any structural rebar or pinnings, or even just ore content within the building's stonework that she could use. Whatever kind of entrance she made, it wasn't going to be subtle...

OOC: You know, that impenetrable forcefield thing that stops people getting out of the Muaka's Den..is that going to stop people getting in as well?

IC: [Hollis - Sota Coliseum]

Well his blinding of the Skakdi didn't seem to have had much effect...but on the other hand he and the Fa-Toa were now talking rather than trying to break bones, so here was that. The Rahkshi was having success gathering others as well. Hollis smiled to himself, it was good to see saner heads prevailing

IC: [Venga - Engineering]

A snap of Venga's metal fingers broke the silence between him and Venix.

"I have it! One of the gems! There must be one that could let us communicate cross-dimensionally! I say we assemble our own squad and go look for one or two, what do you say?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Maccha Yellow / Wailing Cliffs

"Whatever brings us closer to a gem is where we need to head. Losing people is antithetical to our goals, we need to get in, grab the loot and get out cleanly."

IC Serena / Containment Center

That was about the most anticlimactic thing she'd ever experienced! She strutted off down the hallways, looking for someone to team up and go hunting with.

Or just someone to fight, that'd work too!

OOC

Serena is open

...but close to it