BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Xaeraz had to hide his surprise at the flash of amusement. Or, had to try. he didn't do a very  good job of it, if he was honest, but he supposed she wouldn't care.

Honestly, He thought to himself, She's probably the best superior I've ever had. Certainly better than Karzahni, but that's easy. Better than Nynn, who was kind of a horrible leader for a toa team. He paused his mental monologue to adjust his mechanisms, setting them to endurance mode. And if I'm honest with myself, she's better than my boss on "Destral."

...I wonder...

Edited by Horse Divorce

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

Kopen cringed again as the Queen's voice echoed through her mind. She didn't need any more instruction, not if it was coming from her. She made a point to fill her mind with rebellious thoughts. If the Queen insisted on being in her head, she wasn't getting anything out of it.

...unless Kopen could get out of range, if there was a range. She started running ahead through the tunnels, her clicks coming at a higher and higher frequency, allowing her "vision" to be even clearer. She could pick out any rocks in her path that might cause a problem, and could easily avoid them. 

She was supposed to be scouting after all...

IC: Mirror - Commercial Sector

Mirror recognized the Host from the introduction to the facilities. Perhaps it would be better to stay out of his way, and away from that Matoran making a scene.

He glanced over the sizable crowd building up among the tables. The only other contestant he had met was Velix, and he wasn't sure how the others would react to his... proximity. The last thing he wanted was a fight, not now. He chose to sit a short distance away from what almost looked like a Muaka. Close enough that they could talk, but far enough to give personal space if they didn't.

OOC: Sitting by Cast and the Artorre group.

Edited by Click

IC: Zel'Sai

Somewhat distractedly, Zel'Sai had ended up in the cafeteria, procuring sustenance for herself. Suddenly she realized that the other Water Toa from before had sat at her table and begun to eat granola bars. Then there was the one who tried giving a motivational resistance speech... which seemed to end in complete and utter failure. That wasn't surprising, really, Zel'Sai mused as she ate an unidentifyable... something. The Enforcer, which all of them had seen by now, seemed to be able to defeat anyone with a single stroke. The Queen and Host also seemed to be unbeatable, possessing various powerful abilities, most having to do with psionics. Speak of the devil, in came the Host. The one who had won the first battle began to speak with him.
"...What do you think they're talking about?" Zel'Sai whispered to Ismekne.

OOC: Zel'Sai in cafeteria, watching Host and speaking to Ismekne.

IC(Ismekne): "He's talking with the Host because he won the last match while we were trying to bust that pesky Rahi." Mental Note to self: Do not attack NPC GM attack bots in the future - save resources for attacking actual combatants. 

OOC: Talking with Zel'Sai, waiting for The Host's announcement. 

GM IC: THE QUEEN'S QUEST

The Queen merely sighed as the blink Matoran scampered off ahead.

Follow her, the Queen said to LytrelBut slowly - carefully. She rushes forward without properly investigating, and I would not have you pay the price for it.

GM IC: KOPEN

For now, Kopen would not notice anything out of the ordinary; just the same old tunnel stretching on.

GM IC: NPC "THE SHOPKEEPER" - COMMERICAL SECTOR

One of the shopkeepers, a rather large (some might even go so far as to say 'fat', if a Matoran could be fat) Po-Matoran paused, watching the various fighters. His attention was mainly caught, however, by the Host and Phazur. A small, amused grin appeared on his face as he adjusted his powerless Kanohi Sanok, pushing aside what he had been working on to focus on the events about to unfold instead.

IC: Zakaro (Food Court, Table)

Finishing his bite, Zakaro spoke.

"I can't personally say that I've had anything as interesting as you fellows, at least not in the homelands. I hail from a small island out in the middle of nowhere with too many rules and too few ways to relax, with the main source of entertainment being to find some new vein of pure protodermis to mine. I can honestly say my times in the Bionifight have been among the best..."

He trails off, looking over Olari's shoulder at Phazur, the Host, and the Enforcer. His voice drops to a whisper.

"Oh, dear. You're about to witness what happens when people don't just allow themselves to go along with things.."

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

GM IC: ELITTRA - CAVE TUNNEL

Elittra frowned as she rounded a corner and the ice vanished - if she did not know any better, she would have guessed that she had entered a different tunnel entirely. She narrowed he eyes as she spied a pedestal in the distance, lit by a single torch at the end of a tunnel.

"We've... found one," she said, her disbelief evident. "Be careful...."

IC: Buzzz-Commercial sector

Buzzz had sat in his room for a while, concentrating.  The few plants he had broght into his room had grown quite large, in fact if anyone was to look into his room it would look like a miniature jungle.  He got up and left his room, feeling quite hungry.  He walked over to the food court to get something to eat.

OOC: Buzzz is open for interaction.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Dartakh (Knowledge Sector)

"I have a reasonable request for them. None of your business, to be honest." I just want a piece of equipment that would certainly make this little murdering game easier for me. I'm willing to do some cheap chores give up my armour in return. "I just need to know where I can find them."

-==IC: The Enforcer==-

"Oh, I think it is my business." The Enforcer said, as they looked over, and frowned slightly. "After all, they are rather busy,and-" The Enforcer started to say, before they placed their hand to their ear, and stood up, and headed to the door, hearing about the potential issue in the Cafeteria. "... Walk and talk, you might just get your chance after all."

• Upvote 1

IC: Phazur (Commercial Sector)

Soon after Phazur had finished their speech, one of the staff members entered the hall. They immediately jumped down from the toppled stall, and hoped that he had not noticed them. Phazur then waited, making sure that they weren't a centre of attention, slowly unsheathed their obsidian dagger and observed the cloaked gamemaker. They would wait for a perfect chance to attack. Phazur knew that attacking him would be suicidal, but they were certain that joyous afterlife awaited them, so it didn't matter. This cruel man would bleed.

OoC: Observing the Host

GM IC - THE HOST - CAFETERIA

The Host scanned the room, looking for Vagust. Where could he be...?

Just as the thought crossed his mind, Vagust himself approached. "Ah, there you are!"

After pausing to clear his throat, the Host continued. "I wish to congratulate you once more, and formally inform you that you have gained one life within the Infinite System."

Edited by Anung Un Rama

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

Daedalus tuned most of what was going on out. Actually, he tuned almost everything out, especially the speech person. What brought him back to the land of the living was the appearance of the Host. No doubt he was here to greet the winner and give him his prize.

Daedalus' eyes caught sight of a familiar Toa. Zel'Sai was with that other Ga-Toa whose name slipped his mind. He stood up and crossed to her table, sliding in across from her. He sat sideways so he could still see the Host.

"Hello again, beautiful," he said to Zel'Sai, smiling. "Good to see you. By the way, let me know if you don't like me calling you that." His eyes drifted over to the other Toa. "I'm afraid I can't remember your name..."

IC: Von Worten

At the same time I felt sorry for Kopen, I could not help but feel annoyed. While she might have sufficient right to dislike the Queen--didn't we all?--her outright impertinence was not doing her or anyone else any favors. Perhaps she found death a preferable state of being at that point, but I, personally, did not want to see her die for such a ridiculous reason. Unfortunately, Kopen seemed rather set on her path.

I took my place beside the Queen, on the opposite side of Blank Verse (insofar as first impressions go, I confess to liking him the most; his presence and speech pattern remind me of the poetry within my book). I had a feeling we would be walking for some time.

I suppose it would be ill-humored of me to say that I shed a tear for the long walk ahead.

OOC: Daedalus talking to Zel'Sai and Ismekne. Von Worten... walking.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC Daltrahk

As one of the beings that looked like a boss walked in the area, Vagust had risen to meet him. Daltrahk sighed and watched them, suspicious of what would happen.

Where he had come from, political figures or those of higher authority were more likely to backstab than middle-class people.

IC: Xara - Commercial Sector. 

I finished off the last of my cake and got to my feet, looking around at the various shops in the sector and looking over their wares, trying to decide which of them looked like it had the best food. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Dayeth - Training Sector. 

Dayeth continued looking for someone to test her skills agaisnt.

OOC: Xara and Dayeth open for interaction. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Daltrahk

With a burp, Daltrahk got up for some dessert. He walked by a Rahk who didn't look real friendly... Then again, it's a Rahk, what do you expect?

Oh my.

He saw a large display of fudge. Chocolate fudge. Delicious fudge was one of Daltrahk's weaknesses, even though it got stuck in his teeth every time.

"Oooh," Daltrahk said out loud, unknowingly drawing attention.

OOC: Oh, Xara. :P

Edited by Ghidora131

I cast a sideways glance towards the other being. A skakdi.... ugh. I kept walking. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kuro/Foodcourt

I finished my food, discarded the tray and decided to socialize.

OOC: Open to interaction

IC: Prose/Library

I finished reading the first tome. It was some romantic novel that I couldn't put down right away.... Now that that was over, I took three more tomes and began reading them, hoping that I might find something useful.

IC Ezezko - ?

[Ah, so were you an organic at one time?]

You keep up the small talk, but are sure to maintain attention and focus on your surroundings. With a small whooshing noise, your Imaginary Sword has formed. The solid variant, you doubted anything down here would be affected by your elemental attacks.

The Queen had never explicitly given you permission to carry your weapon... But, you muse. This must be dangerous if she has so many helping. So you mentally think thoughts of not trying anything sketchy.

[i do learn from my mistakes. Kind of.]

...but close to it

Mirror wiped some of the... whatever it was off his face. It was tasty, much better than the fruits and occasional burnt Rahi he'd had in his wanderings. At least one good thing came out of this.

As he finished off his meal, he still felt ready for more, and the whole sector was full of a variety of foods. He stood up and walked to the nearest cluster, browsing the wares more with his nose than his eyes. He was so caught up in the smells that he nearly ran into a silver Rahkshi.

"Oh... um... excuse me," he mumbled. It was only then that he recognized it as the one that he had been watching earlier in the Training Sector. "You... you fight well," he stammered, hoping she wouldn't use those swords on him.

OOC: Talking to Xara.

Edited by Click

"Fighting is all I know," I replied smoothly, glad to see that someone appreciated my skills. "It's what got me brought here." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC Daltrahk

"Oh, terrible." He said. "I got attacked by this over-eccentric nutcase. If I had known better in advance I could be more prepared."

He sighed and sat down at a table. "I just hope the next round has some large structures in it..."

IC: Kuro/Foodcourt

I got myself some 

"And why is that?"

IC Nocton:

"It's been a long time since I was anything like what you Protodermics call organic. I used to be a makuta." Nocton explained. Raising a hand, he began to slowly absorb Shadow around it, generating a dim light.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

It was odd, but this Rahkshi seemed more... intelligent than most. He had instinctively spoken to it like an equal, or perhaps even a superior. Then again, he had been eating by a mutant Muaka. Anything could be in this game.

"Do you... have a name?" he tried. "Sorry, I'm... unfamiliar with this place."

IC Daltrahk

Daltrahk suddenly fired Magma Gear's energy grapple across the room, aimed at a small pastry. As soon as it grabbed it, it rocketed back and flung the pastry into his hand. All of this happened in about one second.

"And it supports my weight, too." He said as he bit down on the pastry.

IC Velix: 

Velix walked towards the Knowledge Sector.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Zephyr strolled into the cafeteria, having planted something in literally every potted plant in the Comfort sector to replenish his seed stores. His armor glinted in the light, nearly blinding a pair of Onu matoran spectators when they glanced at him walking over to the food bar. He casually took a fair selection of various cured meats and vegetables, including a handful of bright red peppers that the cafeteria staff had been handling with gloves. Shrugging, he took his selection of food and glanced around to find a spot worthy of him.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun