BIONICLE MAFIA XXXV AND THE GOLDEN HEIST

Voltex

Whoa, randomized targets; this'lll be certainly an interesting time! ^^

#predicting I die first

With my track record I've died in round one more often then getting lynched in any other round combined.

So I'm just hoping I live to see round 2.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I did ask if Tex was going to kill all of us...

If he gives you a 'yes' to that question, I vote that we all lynch Tex to save ourselves. :P

conveniently, the answer is no(t yet)

That is a questionable answer.

Lynch Tex.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I predict a high body count for the first night.

Can confirm this
How can you "confirm" this.

Unless...you are a Mafia member!

I saw the game in advance

e- to clarify not the entire game, just the op

Edited by Underscore

2xu8Ptu.png

Folder\\Scene_01\\File||Underscore

Last Modified: 11/07/16, 21:32

bangbangbangbangbang

Underscore flinched at the sound of a fist hammering on his door as he awoke. Adrenaline shot through him as he tried to roll out of his bed, only to become tangled in his sheets and tumble roughly to the floor.

bangbangbangbangbang

“I’m coming, I’m coming,” he muttered, disentangling himself from the sheets and tossing them aside as he stood to his feet, pausing for a moment to let the panic ebb away. A quick glance at his clock told him the time – about half past nine in the evening. Not even a full hour of sleep and he was already being disturbed.

bangbangbangbangbang

A worried frown worked its way onto his face as he approached the door, a muddled sense of impending doom settling in his chest. He lifted a trembling hand to the doorknob and, before another series of booming knocks could sound, flung the door open. It was barely open for a second before it was slamming shut again, as a very familiar Matoran stumbled inside, his armor dripping from the rain outside.

Apprehension flooding through him, Underscore tentatively asked, “Voltex?”

Voltex shuddered at the sound of his name, shaking his head and muttering under his breath as he stumbled away into the kitchen. His chest constricting, Underscore followed.

doom

“Voltex? What’s going on?”

Voltex shuddered again, gripping the back of a chair so tightly that the wood was beginning to crack. His eyes were wide and wild, and curiously empty, as though he was staring at something that only he could see. Underscore stepped closer, his frown growing, before the other Matoran slowly reached into a bag hanging from his shoulder and withdrew a small round object the size of his fist.

The sense of doom immediately became suffocating.

Forcefully reminding himself to breathe as Voltex set the object on the table, Underscore asked, “what is it?”

“No time,” Voltex told him, eyes wild as he shook his head. “I kept it for too long, she knows I had it, knows I’m handing it off tonight. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. You need to go. You need to get rid of it.”

“What, like, toss it into the garbage? Into the sea?”

doomdoomdoom

“No no no no no, give it to someone,” Voltex muttered, shoving the stone across the table, where Underscore grabbed it before it could fall to the floor. “You need to leave. Leave. Hand it off.”

Before Underscore could get another word in edgewise, the other Matoran had vanished, leaving only a cracked chair and puddles in his wake. Distantly, the door slammed shut.

Slowly, his gaze fell to the stone in his hand.

doomdoomdoom

“Well…”

Hesitantly, he walked back into his bedroom, grabbing a bag from his closet and dropping the Nui Stone inside before slinging the bag onto his shoulder. He glanced around the room, taking a deep breath to calm himself.

doomdoomdoom

It did not work.

When he stepped out onto the street, he found that the rain had stopped, leaving the streets of Ta-Metru eerily silent with all of its workers at home. Shivering, Underscore glanced down at the bag, frowning again before making his decision.

Voltex was just stressed.

Tossing it into the sea would be just fine.

Ignoring the constricting, pervasive sense of doom, he started making his way towards the shoreline.

doomdoomdoom

It took an hour of walking to reach the docks; when he arrived, he quickly took the Nui Stone out of the bag, but hesitated. It felt warm in his palm.

DoomDoomDoom

Underscore shuddered, anticipation flooding through him, his heartbeat racing, his head beginning to pound with a headache. The sense of doom was growing stronger…

…almost as if-

“YOU!”

DOOMDOOMDOOM

He looked over his shoulder and screamed before running in the only direction he could – toward the sea. He reached the end of the dock and jumped off, splashing into the water. The Nui Stone was burning in his grip and it was a struggle to swim away while holding it, but he knew he could not afford to lose it.

Not to her.

He did not make it far; the water betrayed him, surging up and tossing him back onto the shore, where he sprawled across the pavement with a pained groan. Before he could stand, a hand grabbed him by his chin and hauled him up so that he was dangling in the air. With his free hand he clutched helplessly at her wrist, kicking at her as ferociously as he could.

But it did nothing.

The Nui Stone was scalding; his hand was steaming.

He stared into the deranged eyes of a bloodthirsty, power-hungry monster, and trembled with fear.

“They’ll all know it was me,” Tuyet murmured, her mad expression tinted with frustration. “They always accuse me. No matter. You have it. Give it to me.

She did not wait for a response; with her free hand she grabbed at his throat, fingers digging in, and with a single powerful pull she ripped it out. She dropped him back to the pavement and kneeled down, twisting the Nui Stone out of the convulsing Matoran’s grip.

Her eyes glowing with power, Tuyet walked away without sparing the dying Matoran another thought.

Folder\\Scene_01\\File||Lhikan_01

Last Modified: 11/07/16, 10:11

Typically, he tried to save his investigations for the night – it made it easier to also search for whoever might be holding the Nui Stone.

But just for today, Lhikan had decided that investigating for the Nui Stone was unnecessary, and so here he was at ten in the morning, flicking through Blade’s files to learn everything about her. It was hard to say whether he was happy about what he had found, or upset about what he hadn’t – but at least he had managed some activity, despite his normal lack of routine.

Folder\\Scene_01\\File||Naho_01

Last Modified: 11/07/16, 16:09

Two knocks.

She knew that Taka Nuvia would become annoyed if there were more than two, and, well, one knock certainly would not help anyone. So two it was. Just as usual. Hopefully she would answer the door-

“Hello!”

-soon.

Somewhat relieved to have her rambling thoughts cut off before they could properly get started, Naho smiled weakly. “Hey.”

Taka Nuvia responded with a far bigger smile, and she waved the Toa in. “Come on, I’ve got some cookies that just came out of the oven.”

“Oh, no, you don’t have to,” Naho replied, shutting the door behind herself as she entered. “I’m just here to do my job, you know. Keep someone safe for the night. That someone just turned out to be you.”

“Nonsense! Have a cookie!”

With the cookies now being shoved into her face, the Toa had no choice but to comply. At the expectant look on Taka Nuvia’s face, she bit in, savouring the gooey chocolate chips and grinning.

Tonight was going to be a good night indeed.

Folder\\Scene_01\\File||Nidhiki_01

Last Modified: 11/07/16, 19:43

He was barely six steps into Taka Nuvia’s home when he froze on the spot.

Not because he had been caught, no; nor was he worried about such a thing. However, Nidhiki was somewhat confused – because sitting in a display case in Taka Nuvia’s living room was the ancient sword of Toa Tahu, one that Nidhiki knew could be ignited in flame.

Crushing the jealousy rising in his chest (why couldn’t he have that sword?), he turned away from it and continued to her personal study, where he hoped he could recover any plots… and figure out how to deal with them if necessary.

Let Lhikan learn roles. Nidhiki dealt with something far more valuable – secrets.

Taka Nuvia was clearly not someone who took her own personal security too seriously; a filing cabinet with no locks contained every hidden thought that she had to offer. Somewhat disappointed that the information had not been more difficult to recover, Nidhiki carefully exited the home, leaving no traces of his entrance behind.

Folder\\Scene_01\\File||Red_01

Last Modified: 11/07/16, 13:04

Slowly, carefully, Mr. Red adjusted his scope, zooming in on the residence of ShadowVezon. He could see ShadowVezon wandering in the kitchen – possibly preparing a late lunch, if the sounds transmitting through the receivers he had hidden through the home meant anything.

(Of course they meant something. With Mr. Red, every possibility was considered.)

A small smirk appeared on the Piraka’s face as ShadowVezon turned away from the window – leaving the documents he was examining in plain sight. He adjusted his scope, zooming in further, and read along.

The smirk grew.

He knew reserving those seats would work out.

Folder\\Scene_01\\File||Vox

Last Modified: 11/07/16, 22:10

Returning home late from an extended shift at the Knowledge Towers, Vox immediately knew that something was wrong.

All of the lights in his home were off.

For most, this would be ordinary – but Vox was a Matoran who’d had more than his fair share of experiences with… unpleasant types in the past, and had gotten into the habit of leaving every light in his house on. If someone wanted to hide in his home, after all, it would be rather difficult when anyone outside could look in and see them.

So he did the smart thing and immediately turned around, intending to find the nearest Vahki or Toa and ask for assistance.

Of course, Mr. Brown was not so easily fooled.

In seconds, the perfect cage had sprouted around Vox, imprisoning him in the middle of the street.

“You know, I think I’ve heard of you,” Mr. Brown said as he stepped out of the shadows, speaking as though they were everyday acquaintances. “You’ve got a pretty impressive survival streak. Done quite the number on a few Dark Hunters – weren’t you the one that chopped up Chro with his own scythe?”

Vox said nothing.

Mr. Brown shrugged, unbothered. “Ah, well. It doesn’t matter. What’re those virtues you Matoran worship? Duty was one, wasn’t it? I suppose you’ve fulfilled that one… and I suppose your Destiny could be anything, really. But your unity….”

The Piraka trailed off, shaking his head with a look of disappointment on his face.

He leaned down, pressing his face against the bars and observing Vox sadly.

“Your Unity leaves something to be desired.”

Vox could do nothing as the bars slowly constricted, crushing him to death. Mr. Brown seemed to take great delight watching the slow, painful death take place, letting out a high pitched giggle.

Folder\\Scene_01\\File||Evidence_01

Last Modified: 11/08/16, 9:18

With the help of the Vahki, the following four people were found to be innocent of the crime of killing Underscore thanks to their alibis; as such, they cannot be executed in Underscore’s name:

1-Mr. Onaku was still at work in Po-Metru within the Vahki Construction Facility.

2-Mr. Jed was recorded sleeping the night away by the numerous security cameras in his home.

3-Mr. Burnmad was sighted exiting the Moto Hub in Le-Metru shortly after the killing took place.

4-Mr. Valendale’s hatred of heat is well-known, and he was busy promoting his campaign to freeze all of Ta-Metru over in the lobby of a Knowledge Tower.

Folder\\Scene_01\\File||Evidence_02

Last Modified: 11/08/16, 9:19

With the help of the Vahki, the following four people were found to be suspected of killing Vox thanks to their lack of alibis; as such, only they can be executed in Vox’s name:

1-Mr. Kranan’s obsession with the virtue of Unity is well-known.

2-Mr. Luroka’s enjoyment of inflicting pain on others is well documented.

3-Mr. Ghrinch’s giggle was analyzed by Vahki and found to be a near-perfect match for Mr. Brown.

4-Mr. Unit was caught trying to illegally modify a Vahki that had witnessed the scene.

VOTING BEGINS NOW. YOU HAVE 48 HOURS.

>You can vote anyone for the death of Underscore.

>You must vote from the list of suspects for the death of Vox.

>The Turaga, due to inactivity, will have their vote total sliced in half this round.

IMPORTANT: VOTING TWIST

>For each round that you actively vote for at least one other player in the game, you will gain an additional vote for use in future rounds; those of you who vote now in Round 1 will therefore have two votes at your disposal for each kill in Round 2, and then three in Round 3 if you keep it up, and increasing as such.

Edited by Stark
  • Upvote 8

For the death of Vox, I'm voting for Luroka. The clue with Unity seems too be too much of a dead giveaway of showing Kranan as the guilty one IMO. So I'm going with Luroka.

As for the death of Underscore, my vote will go to Manducus. Why? Because I have no idea who it could be and I'm just taking a shot in the dark on this one. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

*mumbles a string of obscenities*

I love dying within the first two nights the last 3 mafia games... 

*Sighs*

I'ma gonna go back to working out the details of my hitman game.

• Upvote 4

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

For Vox:

Luroka-4

Unit-1

Kranan-2

Ghrinch-2

For Underscore:

ShadowVezon-1

ToaD-2

Manducus-1

Americana-3

Blade-1

*mumbles a string of obscenities*

I love dying within the first two nights the last 3 mafia games... 

*Sighs*

I'ma gonna go back to working out the details of my hitman game.

I know how you feel

Voting Luroka and Americana.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

After a careful analysis of both scenes, I'm going to say that Mr. Americana was responsible for the death of Underscore, and Mr. Ghrinch was responsible for the death of Vox.