BZPower Members you'd like to meet

Grantaire

I think the title well-describes. What members of BZP do you want to meet in real life?For me it would be like:AderiaLegolover-361Spawn of Teridax (Tyler Durden)DovydasMangaiUm...Velox55555TolkienGrant SudRising MoonUh...RiglaxAkaku: Master of Flight.Inferna FireswordCaptain MarvelRepicheep - Toa of IronyEr...SkarlothCherixonGatanuiGatanui x2Kal GrochiHmm...Kumata NuvaCederakPeach 00Lady KopakaKini Hawkeye...I'm grasping for straws now, so I'll stop. Most likely the people who I really want to meet are in the top 10-15, and everyone else is either people I forgot or people who I only want to meet a little. XD

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

"You haven't seen me in a while." :PJokes aside, I would like to meet the staff, just to see who are the people running this place.As for normal, non-staff members?Eh......I can't really think of anyone. It'd be too weird.EDIT: Plus, I like the thought of people thinking I'm some sort of brown furred clown at a typewriter. :D

Edited by Cinnamon Grochi

WIP

Well, I'm meeting Akaku in less than a week ... I've met Swert, Roa McToa, Hahli Husky, EW, Letagi, and many more before ....My list right now is:

• All members of the Toa Seneca (Kini, Repicheep, Japoro, etc)
  • Basilisk
  • Krayzikk
  • Lady K
  • Saya
  • Peach 00 and her brothers
  • Zahaki
  • Potu

... that's all I can think of right now. =/-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

Nobody. I feel safe hiding behind my monitor and keyboard. Stranger dangers, ya know?But yeah, on a (relatively) more serious note, the people I write with on Skype, Ambage fellas and whatnot, I definitely need to meet. My real life friends (yes, they do exist, for those skeptics out there) are under the impression I talk to hardcore brony nerds all the time. I'm out to prove them wrong.

Edited by Aderia

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

Well, I've already met Swert and Dorek, and that was a fun afternoon.But I'd really like to meet my fellow Ambagers. Velox, Tolkien, Aderia, Grant-Sud, Legolover, Ced.... they're all pretty awesome. And Tekulo and Inferna. And plenty of other people who I'm forgetting.Basically: most of you are pretty cool, and it would be super chill to hang out with you sometime.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I'd love to sit down and meet -my- staff. So far of my BS01 staff, I've met Kayru, MOTR and Dorek.I'd also love to meet TLH, Turakii, Lady K, SPIRIT, and plenty of older members who no longer go here any more.And I'll meet anybody who wants to meet me : D

bzpsig2015.png

Cinnamon Grochi, MakutaKlak, and various staff members. Also people I RP with.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Most of my fellow comic makers/friends on the site. Specifically (in no particular order):LerakuTNG PrimeToa Piraka Hakann 3.0FacadeGavlaVataki "Vahi" TeridaxOneker: Toa of FelinesTakanuviaBioKronosJustax-KalTavakaiBulikDJ N00bslayerChathArgaraffeAbsorbaLavaside RahiAkano Toa of ElectricityDokumaEmkaySpittyAnd I think that might be it for Comic Makers/friends. Now for Staff peoples!-Windrider-SumikiGata-nui(s)InnerraygHahli HuskyBlack SixThan the MoaMcSmeagand I think thats it on all the people I can think of off the top of my head.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Let's see here...Toa Levacius ZehvorInferna FireswordxccjI would say Swert, but I've been traumatized enough by him already. (Seriously man, close proximity to Black 6, Janus, etc. has been shown to cause fatal awe. Don't drag members where they don't belong during conventions, that's a lawsuit waiting to happen.)Anyone who has built something that has gained my attention. Especially the one known as Retinence. He knows who he is.

Not really sure. I suppose the following:

• Vinylstep
  • The BIONICLE Hero
  • fishers64
  • Parugi
  • Blade/Whatever his name is right now
  • Burnmad
  • Toarobot18
  • Mr. Mayno (although he hasn't been here in a long time)
  • Toa Zehvor MT
  • Emperor Kraggh
  • Swert

As for staff, I think it would be cool to meet all of them. It'd be neat to hear their different perspectives from behind the scenes of BZP. However, some in particular would include Sumiki, Hahli Husky, McSmeag, Velox, Kakaru, and Black Six. Also it would be cool/intimidating/awesome to meet Takuma. -ibrow

Of course my BZP friends but I'd like to meet as many BZPers as possible.I met one (or should I say two? :P) in real life but I had to travel in another country. I know there are some members from my country too but I haven't had the opportunity to meet any of them yet.

Edited by Kaxix

:b: :i: :m_o: :n: :i: :c: :l: :e:

I'd love to go to Brickfair one year and meet a whole lot of you. Maybe next year. We'll see how the funds look then. :)
I would love if you came. If you need, I'd pick you up at the airport.My list is mostly close friends of mine:
  • Shadow Kurahk
  • Bioran23
  • Swert
  • Infrared
  • Gatanui (both of them)
  • Dark Light (or whatever his username is here)
  • Aanchir and Lyichir (oh wait. I live with them :P)

Yeah, there are probably more, but I can't think of them.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Of course my BZP friends but I'd like to meet as many BZPers as possible.I met one (or should I say two? :P) in real life but I had to travel in another country. I know there are some members from my country too but I haven't had the opportunity to meet any of them yet.
We may be two persons, but we are still one member. :P You are never going to meet one Gatanui, if it's Gatanui you want to meet, you will always see us two as it's us two what makes it. If you only see one of us, it's not one Gatanui but one of the individuals we are in real life. Sorry if that sounds confusing. :P-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Hapori Tohu!

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

ibrow, bonesiii, Cederak, Vorex, Hubert/It's a Gundam/whatever he is calling himself this month, Toa of Nerds, and Cinammon Grochi/thebeggerpie. :)And probably the staff members. I find it incredibly unlikely that I will meet anyone from here (shnikies!), but if I had a choice...*nervously hides behind computer*.

Edited by fishers64