BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Wasn't Casanuva the first? 

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Question: Is Onu-Koro advanced enough to make remote-detonators for Strallix charges?

Had an interesting idea for that character I was debating on introducing over in Ko-Wahi.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Question: Is Onu-Koro advanced enough to make remote-detonators for Strallix charges?

Had an interesting idea for that character I was debating on introducing over in Ko-Wahi.

Considering the fact that radios everywhere else on the island are bigger than a person, I would guess no. Onu may be more advanced than other places but such a large gap in technology would be a bit much.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

~Staffly Announcement!~

Hey guys. I'm a busy young man... and for the next few weeks I'm about to get a heckuva lot busier. The last thing I want to do is stand in the way of the game as a whole moving forward; so, I'm doing what I can to minimize the IC blockages my inactivity causes. The first way I've decided to help this way: I'm permanently ceding control of Nuparu - and, therefore, Akiridom of Onu-Koro - to the talented and dedicated Geardirector (alias The Grochi Machine)!

Nuparu's in Gear's profile post, now; I have no more control over, or responsibility for, his actions, so don't take Nuparu-related matters to me anymore! Gear will now be in charge of orchestrating the attack/rescue mission/whatever on Ko-Koro, an event that I hope many of you will participate in. Tech questions and Native List suggestions should still be sent to me. And, rest assured, sometime in the near future I'll also establish a system to deal with the Exo-Matoran, so that y'all can get your hands on them.

Three cheers for Gear! Gear Hear! Gear Hear!

• Upvote 15

test2.png

This is certainly a surprise. Not that I have a problem with it, having more non-staff as Akiri players is always a good idea in my book.

In any case, congratulations, Gear.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

If anyone says they do in this RPG, they're lying.

Nah. 

Hubert and I never know what we're doing. 

How do you think the magic boat happened?

And before any of you start pestering me again, yes I finally made a post. So I have every right to post here again. 

Who am I kidding none of you are going to pester me. 

I'm just gonna stop now.

Nobody loves me. 

• Upvote 1

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

"Exo-Matoran" Why does this intrigue me so? Is it this games version of the Boxer or more appropriately the Exo-Toa?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Best of luck, Gear.  :)

Also, they're already planning an invasion of Ko-Koro?  Methinks I'd best get to work on that thing I was planning with the stuff and the whatever.  @_@

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Thanks for the help; when I left, the battle in Ko was past the point of no return, so it looks like the Dasaka being kidnapped was all I missed.

...I should really start posting as Moeru again.

EDIT: Speaking of which, can someone do me an even bigger favor and fill me in on what has become of Moeru since my unexpected hiatus started? Did he get bunnied along into being kidnapped, or the rescue attempt, or what? :a: :k: :i:

Strictly speaking, there was no kidnapping. Three Dasaka and one Mata Nuian were invited to Labelle's house in Ga-Koro, and subsequently drugged. One, Dakte, evaded this and has been fighting her. The rest of the shore party just broke down Labelle's door, so that'll be resolved very shortly.

As for where Moeru is, no bunnying has been done. He would either be on the sub, or in Ga-Koro as part of the shore party, in which case, his actions for the last half hour or so in game are up to  you.

Thanks again for the help. Guess it's time for me to start posting again.

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

Congratulations, Gear! Try not to break anything, okay?

(One month later...)

Hey... wasn't Onu-Koro here a while ago?

*Motions to lone building in an empty cavern*

Whatcha mean? It's still here. 

(Belated congrats Geardirector. Bet you can't wait for the flood of pms regarding Nuparu.)

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

(One month later...)

(Belated congrats Geardirector. Bet you can't wait for the flood of pms regarding Nuparu.)

Somebody better call Noah....

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Notice:

I will be attending the Honeywell Leadership Challenge Academy in Huntsville, Alabama, from the 21-27 of February. As such, my time on BZPower will be limited during the day at the very least; depending on if the Space Camp has accessible WiFi, I might not be able to come on at all.

I don't think any of my characters are currently active enough to warrant giving them away to somebody else for the week; if you need them to do something, bunny them along. PM me if you want control of them anyways though.

(One month later...)

You two underestimate me...

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Hey guys.

Just wondering if any of you had links to posts by other players you particularly enjoyed. These can be important plot posts, deep character introspection, y'know the gist. Really any post works, provided it isn't just a bunch a short witty one liners. A little bit of length would be nice. 

But yeah, anyone have any posts in particular they want to point out?

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Hey guys.

Just wondering if any of you had links to posts by other players you particularly enjoyed. These can be important plot posts, deep character introspection, y'know the gist. Really any post works, provided it isn't just a bunch a short witty one liners. A little bit of length would be nice. 

But yeah, anyone have any posts in particular they want to point out?

Have you truly forsaken me?