BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Aine and Shu - Ga-Koro (Northern Docks)

"Yeah, I know," Aine said sheepishly. "It's probably for the best that we stay cautious, though, lest we blunder into something we could have easily avoided."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC:

"You're really going to try this."

IC:

"No," Sinshi began, pausing. "From time to time, but it's far too expensive for me to afford regularly. I believe the Rora's party was the last time."

The warrior cleared her throat quietly, as if attempting to change the subject. Too many hazards lined that path. "We never really had a force like your 'Makuta'. As I understand it he had a direct, tangible presence in your land. We have never had such direct intervention from any force, I don't think. It's always just been us and the Taajar."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Zaara - North Docks.

"Good point...." Zaara agreed, turning around in her seat to see what was taking everyone else so long, "...are you guys coming or what?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Shu set down the last crate of supplies before moving over to rest near Aine.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Darien

"So you don't have any Skakdi or Vortixx, or any other species is what you're saying."

IC: Daijuno / Salad Restaurant

"Uh."

I was trying to look busy at fingering the napkin in front of me, flicking a corner of it up and down.

"Don't want to seem ignorant or anything, but ... what exactly's a Vortixx?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Well, Vortixx are very tall beings, typically colored black, and they don't wear Kanohi..." Darien leaned to the side, looking at the row of tables that were placed in the restaurant. 

"There's one sitting in that table over there, for reference." 

Edited by Grochi Cat

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

"Right, from what you all said before you just have your Dasaka, Dashi, and Datsue, correct?" Certainly seemed like a lot less diversity, though it's similarity to Toa, Matoran, and Turaga was painfully obvious. They had to be related in some fashion.

Edited by Grochi Cat

Darien nodded as a waitress returned, placing their orders on the table. "The thing is, there didn't used to be Skakdi, Vortixx, Lesterin, and all the various species that inhabit this island. They more or less appeared on this island, no one even knows how they got here, not even them."

Edited by Grochi Cat

"Yeah, and this is just speculation...but I can help but feel Makuta might have had a hand in it. He certainly had the power to do something like that." 

"Doesn't really matter though, Makuta is dead." Treize decided to put in, before she stabbed her salad with a fork. 

"I suppose not, it's just a theory at any rate."

IC: Gabe

"Ow! Nope, not at all. Ow!"

IC: The Seventh

"Need help?" 

== Ga-Wahi Shoreline ==

OOC: Unknown Ga-Matoran

IC: Along the shoreline of Ga-wahi a small boat crashes on the beach with a faded Matoran laying in the surf, her mask floating next to her as the water shifted back and forth. Slowly but surely the Matoran moved with a groan as she reached for the overturned boat and lifted herself up to her feet. Looking around she stumbled as she located her mask in the surf. Reaching for it with her free hand She pick it out of the water and placed it securely on her face. Once the Mask was in place her armor shifted to a rich blue hue while her hands and legs darkened to a tint not unlike the deep recesses of the ocean depths.

Feeling her strength returning she looked around as her eyes blinked to get her eyes use to seeing behind the mask. Unaware what happened only that somehow see was on the beach and there was an overturned boat. She couldn't remember anything about how she got there even her name was a mystery to her. Looking around she could see a group down the way. Thinking this could help her find some answers so she took a pack from the boat that held her Kolhii stick and a spare bamboo pole, then placed it on her back. She proceeded to pull a rope from the hull and tided the boat to a large root that was sticking out of the sand. "Don't go anywhere." She said coyly to the Boat as if it could understand or answer her back. Looking down the way she followed the shoreline in hopes to catch up with the group.

• Upvote 1

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC:

Labelle listened with rapt attention to the Dasaka's words, drinking in the details of their far-away world. No Makuta, no evil beings, just Dasaka! And if the ones in that Empire of theirs was anything like the ones that had come to visit, Labelle couldn't wait to travel and see them all. She would no longer be terrorized and marginalized in society, Dasaka didn't care about that, people would no longer call her ugly and...

She yelped in pain, falling off her chair and tumbling onto the wooden floor.

The Hunger had returned, it's claws reaching across her insides and ripping them apart. Her nerves were on fire and she moaned in terrible pain. Flashes of colour appeared and and distorted her vision. Her mind was a mess. She had only one thought in her head.

Make it go away.

Labelle was curled up in a ball, whimpering at her own weakness. 

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Asa

"Hm. If he was that powerful..."

"... Does the issue of racism come up a lot? In our land, we have a separate, formerly nomadic culture called the Taajar; while they're technically part of the Empire, there is quite a bit of... tension between them and the Imperial population. Given that there are multiple species coexisting together, I wouldn't be surprised if... Things happened. If two groups of the same kind can be so at conflict, then what of two different kinds...?"

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC:

"What's wrong?"

Sinshi had moved from her seat with a speed only a Calix could grant, kneeling next to the Toa lying in the fetal position. The Menti had a careful grip on Labelle's wrist, checking her pulse, while she watched the rise and fall of the Toa's shoulders to count her breaths. She had all the symptoms of a severe anxiety attack, but something more than that was at play. She was clearly in great pain, but Sinshi couldn't see anything physically wrong with her. Certainly nothing that would have come over her so quickly.

She couldn't understand it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: It was a good thing Sinshi was action-oriented and quick on her feet, because I wasn't.

I watched Labelle suddenly drop and seize, curling into a wretched ball of pain and anguish. The sharp interjecting yelp of pain, the following moans and groans, the cold sweat breaking out over her. The change from the chipper and earnest body language moments ago was total. And sincere. I've never seen anybody fake something that good.

And my mouth, in it's infinite eloquence and wisdom, gave its own opinion on the matter.

"...What."

----------------------------------------------------

IC: A staccato beat of two fingertips joined in, adding a new dimension to the performance.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Upvote 1

helo frens

IC (Akimoto)

Clang.

Clang.

Clang.

Sweat dripped from the tip of Aki's nose, but she paid it no heed. Again, she raised her hammer and let it fall. The noise of the strike filled the tiny forge before spilling out onto the beach, so loud the air itself seemed to vibrate. But it was hard to tell: the air shimmered with heat and light, both produced by a furnace that filled half the room. A Ka-Matorin (or was it Ta-Matorin?) pumped the bellows, while Aki herself handled the metal, which glowed cherry-red and threw sparks with each strike.

She'd never seen anything so beautiful.

Working with metal was different than working with crystal, but the two were similar in some ways. Both had imperfections, and if you could find them, you could hammer them out.

"Now- make sure- you- keep it- hot-" the Matorin puffed as he worked the bellows. "It- needs to- stay- red."

Aki obeyed, and thrust the metal into the furnace again. She was having the time of her life.

• Upvote 1

== Ga-wahi Shoreline == on way to == Ga-Koro Docks ==

OOC: Unknown Ga-Matoran

IC: The Matoran was still trying to make her way along the shoreline. She was sure that if she followed the coast long enough that sooner or later she would come across somebody but did not know how or why she believed this. After what seemed like forever and to a point where she pulled the bamboo staff from her back and was not using it to help support her weight as she walked. The endless Ocean to her right and the island of Mata Nui to her right she continued on her quest. Who was she, what would she find?

As time past soon a flash of green appeared on the horizon. It was not much at first but as she walked ever closer the thin line of green turned into the outline of Ga-Koro itself. "Finally civilization." She said aloud as her trip seemed to be at its end. As She got closer to the floating village of Ga-Koro she could hear indistinct chatter off a bridge. Not knowing what to think she walked up to the group who seemed to be boarding a boat of their own.

OOC: I'm not sure all of whomever is on/near the dock but my little lady is free to be interacted with.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC: Voulge

Voulge looked between his three travelling companions before slamming his glass hard enough on the table to get their attention

"I believe the question on everyone's mind currently, and even if it wasn't on your mind it certainly will be now, is where we go after this? What are each of us planning? Personally I'll tag along with vail as long as it keeps me from the cold, unforgiving grasp of boredom."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: The Angler / The Southern Charm

Meanwhile, in Anglertopia.

I was trying to compose a symphony using only the drumming of my fingers against the ship.

What an exciting life I lead.

-Void

IC: Wherya (Southern Charm)

I heard Angler knocking out a beat, and decided to join in beside him.

When he looked at me, I provided a picture-perfect visage of childish innocence.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"Here we are," Ashala said as she stopped outside her shop/home. She unlocked the front door before pushing it open and stepping inside. The bottom floor was all shop, full of herbs and remedies for healing.

"Upstairs is where we will sleep." she smiled at the other two.

IC: Nekka

By this point in time, Nekka was on the verge of falling asleep.  Nevertheless, she managed to walk over towards the upper level.

"I'm... gonna go ahead and... go sleep..." Nekka said, fatigue clouding her voice as she struggled to even keep her eyes open.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok

IC (Leah):

The Toa Maru of water looked at the Akiri. 

"Well Hahli, what do you think we should do?"

She had a few ideas of her own, but the Matoran village-leader was wise and had no time for vague riddle-like answers which were expected of somebody in her position. It was always a good idea to get feedback from her.

IC (Tupua):

"There are some people I want to find, but haven't been able to so far." the dark Toa replied. He left it at that. Thinking about the relatively recent parting of ways of his team (although it was only temporarily) and their lack of success so far put him in a brooding mood. Not that his companions could notice a difference to his usual demeanor.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Aokora glanced at the contract. She rummaged around the crate of tools, bringing out a long-handled pick. Well, for her. For a toa it might be easier to heft; she handed it to 'Red'.

"That... should work. For now."

She clambered onto the boat; large, probably was a fishing boat before being hired by Aokora. It had a smaller second deck, on which a bored-looking Ga-Matoran leaned against a steering wheel. "You ready yet?" she asked, her voice husky. Aokora looked over her hirelings. A motley lot, certainly, but she didn't need much.

"Well, are we ready?"

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Zaara - North Docks.

"Ready," Zaara chimed happily, glad to finally be going. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

== Ga-Koro Docks ==

OOC: Unnamed Ga-Matoran

IC:  Looking around while supporting herself on her bamboo pole she could tell something was going on. Everyone seemed to be converging on this one boat off the Northern dock. It was quite large compared to hers. She noticed a Matoran(Aokora) like her as well as a larger individual(Red) interacting. She tried to get somebody's attention to learn what was going on and why this ship seemed to be the center of everyone's attention. "Excuse me, anyone? Could somebody tell me what is going on here and why everyone seems to be getting on this boat?"

Onua.png

"Ready!" Aine said, loud enough for the Ga-Matoran, and everyone else on the ship, to hear her.

Shu silently nodded.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron was about to say ready when he heard something.  He was not surprised the others hadn't heard it, as his hearing had grown sharper due to years wearing an Arthron.  He quickly said, "Wait," and began looking for the source of the noise.  He saw the matoran and pointed.  "That matoran is hailing us."

IC:

The will-shattering pain lasted for for over two minutes. For Labelle, it seemed closer to two years. Once it ended her voice was a little whisper, repeating the same words over and over again.

"Let it end, let it end, let it end."

It was more of a prayer than anything, to any agent that could her, though no one could. As the seconds ticked by the pain finally began to subside and Labelle's strength returned, slowly. She gathered her wits together again, let out a great big sigh, and smiled weakly at Sinshi, the Dasaka women holding her wrist, caring for her. Her smile grew ever so slightly. She'd forgotten what it was like to have friends like this.

Her heart bolstered by the idea that she could really have friends, Labelle pushed away the pain and Hunger again. She got up unsteadily to her feet. 

"Thank you miss Sinshi. I've never really had an attack like that one before, but I'm fine now. Pain is something I've come to live with, it's been my lot for some time now. 

"I'll um.... I'll go freshen up, I think? Yes, I'll go do that and when I come back you and the rest can tell me all about the Tajaar and the rest of Kentoku. It sounds like a wonderful place. And drinks! I've forgotten drinks. I'll come back with those too in a few minutes."

Labelle turned to the house and walked towards it. 

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC (Akimoto)

"That's it?"

"That's it."

"Wow."

Aki admired her handiwork. What had started out as a crude lump of metal now resembled a blade of sorts. With no crossguard and hardly any hilt, it was little more than a dagger, and it needed sharpening. Nevertheless, it was hers. Real metal. A real metal weapon. There was only one Dasaka in the whole Archipelago with a weapon made entirely of the precious material, but now she had one too. This island was amazing.

"Now," the Ta-Matorin said. "You said you'd show me something about working with crystal?"

Aki blinked, then nodded. "Sure! Let's get started..."

IC: Vilda Mako (Labelle's House)

I had been on my feet, hand underneath my wrappings within seconds of Labelle's sudden outburst. Kama was strutting feathers and snapping her back from her perch on my head.

I hadn't even thought about doing it, it just happened. That's how ingrown the instinct of reaction to danger had become in me.

"Yeah, you do that" I said to her as I watched her leave, then I exchanged a telling glance with Sinshi.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...