Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

The paper mech is there too.

Dr Bundy moved away from the other two when it started fighting the Polyhydra, so I assume Tiragath was referring to earlier on in the fight, before the Paper Mech showed up. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, now we have no Clockodile, and the Fear Itself has been totalled. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

ROUND 5 ANNOUNCEMENT

If your characters will be participating in the War Games, please post saying so!

Please note whether Mech-users will bring their Mechs to the War Games.

I'll have all my characters participate. And Jorth will bring the Ebon Flow.

On that note, I noticed he's down as competing in round 4. Just thought I should restate what I said in the post with the mech profile, but I don't intend for him to be inspired to create the mech designs until after round 4. He's not requested the Ebon Flow be created in-game yet, so can't be competing in round 4. Sorry if this was unclear

7AOYGDJ.jpg

This Round has been most useful in identifying some flaws in the design of the Steampunk Clockodile. As such, Terry and I will be endeavouring to look for ways to improve and develop the design in order to avoid future failures. 

not counting CinS seeing as I'm planning to kill it off.

For some strange reason, I get the feeling that he won't be missed in the slightest. 

ROUND 5 ANNOUNCEMENT

If your characters will be participating in the War Games, please post saying so!

All My characters are In, and none shall use their Mechs.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Where would be the best place for Feraz to find the Host? :P At the moment he's just wandering. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Well, now we have no Clockodile, and the Fear Itself has been totalled.

We have nothing to fear anymore. :P

Anyway, thanks for the arsenic stuff, guys. While Ismekne could theorectically save everybody, she ate before the whole crisis started. Kalatin, given the fact that he hasn't ate since the beginning of round 3, is in a life threatening situation.

I'll give it a couple days for the characters to get out of interaction lock before slipping them out of it. Everyone's focused on the mech round anyway.

Wait, what? Arsenic stuff?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I don't use Iesua anymore. I got bored with his idea. So, feel free to delete him and replace him with this beauty.

Name: Yuri Ironshell

Species: Biomechanical Snail

Power/Weapon 1: Minor Psionic powers. Yuri has two minor psionic powers - telepathy and telekinesis. His telepathy differs from the norm - it allows him to broadcast his thoughts, similar to if he was speaking out loud, and those around him have the choice of whether or not to listen to them or ignore them. While he can 'whisper' to others, those around him could still hear it if they chose, and it offers him no ability to access the mind of another, allowing direct, person-to-person mental communication. It's basically just verbal speech minus the air.

His telekinesis, meanwhile, has no greater measureable 'strength' than that of the average Toa, although it does have a longer range. If Yuri is able to focus his gaze upon an object, then he can attempt to manipulate it. If he can't focus his eyesight on it, then he can't manipulate it.

Power/Weapon 2: Increased defensive capabilities. Between his thick hide (composed primarily of protodermic polymers simulating actual organic skin and with greater protection from edged weapons than skin) and his thick, metallic shell (not impenetrable, although it'll take quite a bit of work to break through it) that he can retreat into, Yuri has greater defence than most beings, although it does come at a cost to his speed. While he can move his primary body relatively easily, his shell will remain stationary - when he needs to move his entire being from one place to the other, he's relatively slow.

Power/Weapon 3: Increased physical strength. Yuri is far stronger than most Toa (minus those with Pakaris or ridiculous physiques), due to his body - minus shell - being essentially one large muscle, minus digestive tract and a few other peripherals. This means that, should Yuri get his grasp on a Toa, he can tear them apart (quite literally; he's a predatory snail, with a radula essentially made to grind apart his prey. He won't eat sentient beings, though - it conflicts with his morals, and quite frankly, he doesn't like the taste, so he just spits them out).

Appearance: Yuri is a large snail, with body length equivalent to a Toa's height, while his shell is at about a Toa's shoulder height. His shell is coloured like rust and rocky earth, and is not perfectly smooth - if he is in a rocky area, he can retreat into his shell and that will afford him some camouflage while he waits for his prey. His body, meanwhile, is a mottled dark grey and black, and it is completely smooth. His eyes, at the end of their stalks, are a deep green in colour, and are very expressive.

Bio: Yuri and his people were, at first, a mistake - similar to Zyglak, the Great Beings never intended to create them, in the universe where they were created. However, after Yuri and his species proved their prowess at pest control - for example, hunting the Zyglak down (although never feeding on them; most of the time they prefer Rahi, like Archives Moles for small snacks and Dagger Spiders forming a major portion of their diet - Yuri himself likes Energy Hounds and Visorak), and they were treated far better than the Zyglak were. They mostly kept to themselves, although those who looked would find a small number of them on every island. Yuri, actually, was captured, and forced to fight as a Gladiator on Stelt, and while he tried numerous times to escape, he was never able to. Too slow. Finally, however, he won enough to buy his own freedom, only to find himself teleported to the Bionifight Facility, being made to fight again. Remarkably, he was rather calm about the whole ordeal.

Personality/Other: Yuri is very good at expressing himself, although his grasp of the general Matoran language isn't the best - although, he would claim that the others don't speak Matoran correctly, and he does, leading one to assume his universe has a different dialect. He is relatively laid back and calm in personality, adopting a c'est la vie attitude with most things, and he almost never gets angry.

Edited by Grochi of Potoos

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

ROUND 5 ANNOUNCEMENT

I'll have all my characters participate. And Jorth will bring the Ebon Flow.

On that note, I noticed he's down as competing in round 4. Just thought I should restate what I said in the post with the mech profile, but I don't intend for him to be inspired to create the mech designs until after round 4. He's not requested the Ebon Flow be created in-game yet, so can't be competing in round 4. Sorry if this was unclear

Woops, my bad. I'll go edit the post haha.

I don't use Iesua anymore. I got bored with his idea. So, feel free to delete him and replace him with this beauty.

Name: Yuri Ironshell

Species: Biomechanical Snail

Power/Weapon 1: Minor Psionic powers. Yuri has two minor psionic powers - telepathy and telekinesis. His telepathy differs from the norm - it allows him to broadcast his thoughts, similar to if he was speaking out loud, and those around him have the choice of whether or not to listen to them or ignore them. While he can 'whisper' to others, those around him could still hear it if they chose, and it offers him no ability to access the mind of another, allowing direct, person-to-person mental communication. It's basically just verbal speech minus the air.

His telekinesis, meanwhile, has no greater measureable 'strength' than that of the average Toa, although it does have a longer range. If Yuri is able to focus his gaze upon an object, then he can attempt to manipulate it. If he can't focus his eyesight on it, then he can't manipulate it.

Power/Weapon 2: Increased defensive capabilities. Between his thick hide (composed primarily of protodermic polymers simulating actual organic skin and with greater protection from edged weapons than skin) and his thick, metallic shell (not impenetrable, although it'll take quite a bit of work to break through it) that he can retreat into, Yuri has greater defence than most beings, although it does come at a cost to his speed. While he can move his primary body relatively easily, his shell will remain stationary - when he needs to move his entire being from one place to the other, he's relatively slow.

Power/Weapon 3: Increased physical strength. Yuri is far stronger than most Toa (minus those with Pakaris or ridiculous physiques), due to his body - minus shell - being essentially one large muscle, minus digestive tract and a few other peripherals. This means that, should Yuri get his grasp on a Toa, he can tear them apart (quite literally; he's a predatory snail, with a radula essentially made to grind apart his prey. He won't eat sentient beings, though - it conflicts with his morals, and quite frankly, he doesn't like the taste, so he just spits them out).

Appearance: Yuri is a large snail, with body length equivalent to a Toa's height, while his shell is at about a Toa's shoulder height. His shell is coloured like rust and rocky earth, and is not perfectly smooth - if he is in a rocky area, he can retreat into his shell and that will afford him some camouflage while he waits for his prey. His body, meanwhile, is a mottled dark grey and black, and it is completely smooth. His eyes, at the end of their stalks, are a deep green in colour, and are very expressive.

Bio: Yuri and his people were, at first, a mistake - similar to Zyglak, the Great Beings never intended to create them, in the universe where they were created. However, after Yuri and his species proved their prowess at pest control - for example, hunting the Zyglak down (although never feeding on them; most of the time they prefer Rahi, like Archives Moles for small snacks and Dagger Spiders forming a major portion of their diet - Yuri himself likes Energy Hounds and Visorak), and they were treated far better than the Zyglak were. They mostly kept to themselves, although those who looked would find a small number of them on every island. Yuri, actually, was captured, and forced to fight as a Gladiator on Stelt, and while he tried numerous times to escape, he was never able to. Too slow. Finally, however, he won enough to buy his own freedom, only to find himself teleported to the Bionifight Facility, being made to fight again. Remarkably, he was rather calm about the whole ordeal.

Personality/Other: Yuri is very good at expressing himself, although his grasp of the general Matoran language isn't the best - although, he would claim that the others don't speak Matoran correctly, and he does, leading one to assume his universe has a different dialect. He is relatively laid back and calm in personality, adopting a c'est la vie attitude with most things, and he almost never gets angry.

Yuri approved. This will be the only one of your characters participating in the War Games, correct?

Name : Langmuir

Species : Toa

Power/Weapon One : Kanohi Taiho, Mask of Artillery. It allows the user to turn any object into a projectile. They can have a maximum of three objects "armed" at any one time, these objects will be held aloft in the air around the user and can be fired at their command

Power/Weapon Two : Creation of Swords. Langmuir's original elemental powers of Iron have been limited and constrained, leaving him only the ability to produce swords and their ilk. Centuries of experience as a blacksmith and warrior have given him encyclopaedic knowledge of blades. Due to the Bionifight Universe's weakening, he is only able to produce a maximum of three swords at any one time. He has knowledge of various solid, lustrous metals. Allowing him to create weapons out of non-ferrous materials such as aluminum, sodium or lead.

Power/Weapon Three : A peculiar piece of equipment, obtained alongside the Taiho during a raid on Makuta's Vault. It is a durable length of chain stored in a pocket dimension of sorts, he is able to utilize it by mentally commanding this pocket of space to open, at which point the chain can be projected out to bind objects in place. The chain can be summoned from anywhere within his field of vision and possesses an undefined, but clearly great, length. Vestigial remnants of his original power over iron allow him to manipulate the chain with a high degree of precision

Appearance : A sturdily built Toa, he wears the raw iron grey and burnt orange armor standard of Fe-Elementals. Possesses a fair amount of muscle from years as blacksmith and warrior, as well as his share of scars, burns and old injuries. In particular, a rough cough and badly healed rib from an encounter with a suicidal Fa-Toa in his past. The Kanohi Taiho resembles a more angular and heavy Kakama. Curving around to protect the rear of his head and lacking the slits and openings of the mask of speed. His armor is curved, asymmetrical and vaguely ornate, designed, repaired and upgraded over time to offer low-moderate protection from most types of weaponry, though it lacks any specialized defenses

Bio : Former blacksmith, hero, mercenary, born again hero and now man-on-the-run. Once a versatile and kindhearted Toa of Iron, his elemental affinity slowly shifted to weaponry as he felt more and more like nothing but a sword himself. Loss of his family and his adopted band of mercenaries have left him a little wary of close and interpersonal relationships, despite this, he maintains a positive outlook on life and a friendly attitude. Due to years of fighting and living in a perpetually war torn land, he has developed a honed sense of tactics and a knack for maintaining a calm and observational mind on the battlefield. This, combined with an encyclopaedic knowledge of the environments, combat styles, weapons, Kanohi, elemental powers and various abilities possessed by those in his home world make him a highly competent warrior, the man who has the ability to see the trees for the forest, the forest for the trees, the sharp and pointy stick near the foot of the closest tree and the toxic mold growing on the northernmost tree, which would do well smeared on that stick.

Changes are underlined.

...but close to it

Wait, what? Arsenic stuff?

It's a page back. I asked what the effects of arsenic poisoning were, since Tuyetkamn poisoned the water using Dajik as a distraction.

Well, it won't be fun for anybody involved, that's for sure.

Nope. Round 4 ends next Saturday, right? I need enough IC time to get Kal and A.D. through that not-fun.

It's a page back. I asked what the effects of arsenic poisoning were, since Tuyetkamn poisoned the water using Dajik as a distraction.

It was only that one booth, most of them are still fine.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Name : Langmuir

Species : Toa

Power/Weapon One : Kanohi Taiho, Mask of Artillery. It allows the user to turn any object into a projectile. They can have a maximum of three objects "armed" at any one time, these objects will be held aloft in the air around the user and can be fired at their command

Power/Weapon Two : Creation of Swords. Langmuir's original elemental powers of Iron have been limited and constrained, leaving him only the ability to produce swords and their ilk. Centuries of experience as a blacksmith and warrior have given him encyclopaedic knowledge of blades. Due to the Bionifight Universe's weakening, he is only able to produce a maximum of three swords at any one time. He has knowledge of various solid, lustrous metals. Allowing him to create weapons out of non-ferrous materials such as aluminum, sodium or lead.

Power/Weapon Three : A peculiar piece of equipment, obtained alongside the Taiho during a raid on Makuta's Vault. It is a durable length of chain stored in a pocket dimension of sorts, he is able to utilize it by mentally commanding this pocket of space to open, at which point the chain can be projected out to bind objects in place. The chain can be summoned from anywhere within his field of vision and possesses an undefined, but clearly great, length. Vestigial remnants of his original power over iron allow him to manipulate the chain with a high degree of precision

Appearance : A sturdily built Toa, he wears the raw iron grey and burnt orange armor standard of Fe-Elementals. Possesses a fair amount of muscle from years as blacksmith and warrior, as well as his share of scars, burns and old injuries. In particular, a rough cough and badly healed rib from an encounter with a suicidal Fa-Toa in his past. The Kanohi Taiho resembles a more angular and heavy Kakama. Curving around to protect the rear of his head and lacking the slits and openings of the mask of speed. His armor is curved, asymmetrical and vaguely ornate, designed, repaired and upgraded over time to offer low-moderate protection from most types of weaponry, though it lacks any specialized defenses

Bio : Former blacksmith, hero, mercenary, born again hero and now man-on-the-run. Once a versatile and kindhearted Toa of Iron, his elemental affinity slowly shifted to weaponry as he felt more and more like nothing but a sword himself. Loss of his family and his adopted band of mercenaries have left him a little wary of close and interpersonal relationships, despite this, he maintains a positive outlook on life and a friendly attitude. Due to years of fighting and living in a perpetually war torn land, he has developed a honed sense of tactics and a knack for maintaining a calm and observational mind on the battlefield. This, combined with an encyclopaedic knowledge of the environments, combat styles, weapons, Kanohi, elemental powers and various abilities possessed by those in his home world make him a highly competent warrior, the man who has the ability to see the trees for the forest, the forest for the trees, the sharp and pointy stick near the foot of the closest tree and the toxic mold growing on the northernmost tree, which would do well smeared on that stick.

Changes are underlined.

Changes approved.

well, seems like all the cool kids are joining this soooooooo

-The Modern Sisyphus-

Name: Antiro “The Gunner” Vod

Species: Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Antiro wields an elemental control over air, granting him the ability to manipulate, create, and absorb air and wind.

Power/Weapon 2: Antiro also wears the Kanohi Miru, granting him its power of levitation, giving him the power to raise in the air.

Power/Weapon 3: He also carries a briefcase sheathed in durable protosteel, containing a few personal effects.

Appearance: Antiro is a tall man, able to look most of the tallest Toa in the eye and only needing to peer up slightly to do the same with Vortixx and elite Steltians. To compensate for this, however, his figure is unfortunately lanky, with arms and legs which appear disproportionately long compared to the rest of his body. His posture is regal and proud, though, and his face is handsome: it is sharp and proud, with high cheekbones, a strong jaw, a pearly-white smirk, and eyes which are so dark they might well be black as oil. His armour is alternatingly coloured dark green and smoky grey; it is elegantly crafted, comely, but still useful in a scrape if need be. Antiro also wears a black overcoat.

Biography: There once was a city called Phan-Metru, where even the best laid plans of mice and men seemed to go awry with worrying regularity. Antiro knew that best of all; a young, up-and-coming civil servant from a powerful family, he worked long and hard in the hopes of fixing his beloved city. It was an arduous task for even the best minds of the city, but Antiro was never the type to give up on a dream; he was determined beyond determination to create a better world for his wife and child.

Antiro rose steadily through the ranks of the government; and the higher he rose, the further he distanced himself from those two. Maybe, when they left, they might have figured that he would not notice their absence.

If anyone looked at Antiro Vod, eminent politician in Phan-Metru, they have thought he had not. He had, though. His quest to right the wrongs of his city became more desperate, more consuming. He gained the moniker “The Gunner” for his ruthless treatment of subordinates and enemies. He may not even know whether he is doing this to save the city or simply because it is all he has left. He only knows that he is desperate to get back to Phan-Metru, and to escape the Bionifight Tournament.

Personality/Other: Hard to get along with, Antiro tends to be a snarky, prickly individual at the best of times, with a more-than-healthy arrogance. Sarcasm is his routine mode of communication, though sometimes it seems rooted in a disdain for others and sometimes simple habit; he has become a veritable creature of habit, running in circles because he is scared of what he will find off of the beaten track. However, somewhere beneath his hard words and cruel laughter is a man who really does want to make a better world, but who has long since had much of his optimism ground out of him by a harsh reality.

-Void

Thought I approved this already

oops

Antiro approved for sure now

IC Velix:
Velix stepped back several feet, deactivating the field as he did so. He aimed the railgun... And in the space of milliseconds, the Protosteel shell was screaming towards the enemy mech's head at Mach 3.

Who is he shooting at?

His last post had him facing towards Vinra - who is hidden behind a wall out of sight, therefore Velix couldn't possibly see its head - whereas Xara is right next to him, and since she's moving in slow motion, her back is still to Velix, so he can't target her head either. 

ROUND 5 ANNOUNCEMENT

Players of Bionifight Infinite! I present to you the Generals of The War Games:

The Host will be selecting Lord Halken von Zakaz III!

The Queen will be selecting Kopen!

The Enforcer will be selecting Noroi Shiru!

These three fighters will each be given command of an army for the War Games, and will be allowed to select two Lieutenants to help them lead their army. 

IC announcements will be made later this week after each character has been informed of this decision by their respective Organizer. 

Until then

Uh

Continue whatever it is you were already doing I guess

• Upvote 3

I apologize in advance to everyone in the Queen's army.

Likewise, I apologize to all who end up fighting for the Host.

• Upvote 2

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Name: Buzzz

Species: Insec-Toa of Plants

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental control of plants.

Power/Weapon 2: Modified Kanohi Zatth, used to summon insects and insect-like creatures.  Because it is more specialized it also allows Buzzz to control the creatures it summons.

Power/Weapon 3: Grasshopper-like legs used for high jumps and powerful kicks.

Appearance: Buzzz looks like a gigantic, humanoid, grasshopper. He has four arms and appears vaguely similar to a Toa.  His head is insect-like and he has long antennae.  His legs are bent awkwardly to allow him to perform incredible jumps.

Bio: Buzzz comes from a strange place where nothing is like any of the known universes.  It would be quite pointless to try to describe it, however it is worthy of note that it does attract a fair amount of inter-dimensional tourists.  Most of them are there to visit its moons, both of which are made out of cheese.

Personality/Other: Buzzz is easily excited, quite hyperactive, and a little bit crazy.  He likes to rush into situations without a plan, just for the thrill.  He has an instinctive fear of being underground and is quite claustrophobic.  His favorite food is chocolate covered tree bark.

I edited Buzzz's mask power, difference is bolded.

Still looking for approval on this.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Name: Buzzz

Species: Insec-Toa of Plants

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental control of plants.

Power/Weapon 2: Modified Kanohi Zatth, used to summon insects and insect-like creatures.  Because it is more specialized it also allows Buzzz to control the creatures it summons.

Power/Weapon 3: Grasshopper-like legs used for high jumps and powerful kicks.

Appearance: Buzzz looks like a gigantic, humanoid, grasshopper. He has four arms and appears vaguely similar to a Toa.  His head is insect-like and he has long antennae.  His legs are bent awkwardly to allow him to perform incredible jumps.

Bio: Buzzz comes from a strange place where nothing is like any of the known universes.  It would be quite pointless to try to describe it, however it is worthy of note that it does attract a fair amount of inter-dimensional tourists.  Most of them are there to visit its moons, both of which are made out of cheese.

Personality/Other: Buzzz is easily excited, quite hyperactive, and a little bit crazy.  He likes to rush into situations without a plan, just for the thrill.  He has an instinctive fear of being underground and is quite claustrophobic.  His favorite food is chocolate covered tree bark.

I edited Buzzz's mask power, difference is bolded.

Still looking for approval on this.

Changes approved.

ROUND 5 ANNOUNCEMENT

Players of Bionifight Infinite! I present to you the Generals of The War Games:

The Host will be selecting Lord Halken von Zakaz III!

The Queen will be selecting Kopen!

The Enforcer will be selecting Noroi Shiru!

These three fighters will each be given command of an army for the War Games, and will be allowed to select two Lieutenants to help them lead their army. 

IC announcements will be made later this week after each character has been informed of this decision by their respective Organizer. 

Until then

Uh

Continue whatever it is you were already doing I guess

So what if Silvanni decides he'll have more fun playing solo against the other armies. 

Can he spawn in the center of the map without a stronghold? 

Or does he have to actually leave the stronghold and put some distance between him and everyone else. 

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg