Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

But there's also a big, obvious dragon making a heck of a lot of noise. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Better than messy deaths, I suppose.

Burning to death in molten metal isn't messy enough for your tastes? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, Sko had a good reason. The Dualus kanohi Skorm wears makes the entities it divides into tire at twice the normal rate. They are on one of the lowest levels of catwalks, fighting. Sko has fireflyer bites, and both are deaf. If they fuse back, Skorm gets all of these injuries, plus the exhaustion.

The times, they are a-changing...

Ravyn - Officially founded Club Outsiders with Arkie. Oh, and Gamma's there too. Not exactly sure if Ravyn would get a K.O. for Ekial since Arkie did most of the work before I could write up a post, and then Dane kind of swept in with his other character to finish him off without having him respond to any of my attacks first.

Tarsus - Wandering around aimlessly, looking for a decent opponent (as usual).

Amorigiahna - Also wandering around aimlessly, trying to look out for attackers.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

By the way, Daedelus, good luck with that furnace salamander!

I was about to ask why, but then I remembered it was Sko who dove to a burning death. The Furnace Salamander was attacking Orm.

Let us all weep for Daedalus.

Edited by (Daedalus)

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

This wasn't my fault, I swear.... The scary Skype people made me do it....

Mech Name: The Steampunk Clockodile.

Pilot Name: Terry Terrix.

Power/Weapon 1: Adaptive camouflage – the Clockodile can change its colour to match its surroundings, and even change the shape of some of its outer plates to resemble branches, rocky outcroppings, etc. to help it blend in better.

Power/Weapon 2: Time displacement field – by disrupting time around itself, the Clockodile can temporarily speed itself up, allowing for incredibly fast leaps and lunges that occur seemingly in the blink of an eye.

This ability requires time to charge up, and the Clockodile will make an ominous ticking noise in the moments before the attack is launched.

Power/Weapon 3: Steam Breath – the Clockodile can release powerful jets of superheated steam from its jaws.

Appearance: Like the nightmarish, robotic offspring of a Komodo Dragon and a Crocodile, this mech is a quadruped with huge, powerful legs and a long, muscular tail. The head is packed with teeth, the feet possess jagged claws and the body is covered in thick, ridged armour plating.

Other: cameras and other sensors built into the mech’s head allow Terry – contained within the armoured torso – to see and smell what the Clockodile sees. He also has a small stuffed Tarakava toy which sits beside him inside the cockpit to keep him company. 

Mech Name: Steampunk Clockodile (Version 2.0).

Pilot Name: Terry Terrix.

Power/Weapon 1: Steam Breath – excess steam from the boiler can be expelled through the Clockodile’s mouth in a searing, superheated burst.

Power/Weapon 2: Explosive Harpoons – these bombs – looking like nothing more than small spikes – are connected to the knuckles of the Clockodile’s hands. When it punches a surface, the miniature harpoons become embedded in it and project barbs to anchor themselves in place, before detonating a few seconds later.

Power/Weapon 3: Sentience-Seeking Missiles – built into the armour above the Clock’s shoulders are two small launchers. The missiles they fire use Psionics to hone in on sentient targets, and take a few moments to cool down and reload after being fired.

Appearance: Taking inspiration from something he found in a book about crocodile evolution, Terry has completely redesigned his mech. Now bipedal, with a thick, powerful tail for balance and wide jaws packed with teeth, he has made certain that armour has been evenly distributed across the Clock’s entire exterior, rather than leaving the underbelly vulnerable – a major flaw with the original design.

The front arms have been modified to more closely resemble those of a tarakava: long, powerful, with clawed hands that are able to punch out with destructive power.

The head has been reinforced with additional servos added to the jaws, allowing it to bite down with enough force to crush most metals.

Other: cameras and other sensors built into the mech’s head allow Terry – contained in a comfortable cockpit within the armoured torso – to see, hear and smell what the Clockodile does. He has a small stuffed Tarakava toy which sits beside him inside the cockpit to keep him company.

Edited by Locus
  • Upvote 7

Hey, Mustang,are you gonna acknowledge the attacks that three people sent at Okavaung, or what?

Waiting for one more response from the attacks Okavaung launched before Tirkah and Alisa showed up; something you're going to have to deal with a lot if you really have your heart set on a 4v1. ;)

*Snaps fingers*

Hey, Mustang,are you gonna acknowledge the attacks that three people sent at Okavaung, or what?

Waiting for one more response from the attacks Okavaung launched before Tirkah and Alisa showed up; something you're going to have to deal with a lot if you really have your heart set on a 4v1. ;)

*Snaps fingers*

Or, this is an idea: you could respond to the attacks already made first in the meantime, so that you aren't holding up several other players.

Okavaung is, currently, attempting to crush someone with his foot.

If Zakaro decides to have Nisa somehow survive that, Okavaung would, logically, respond by attacking her again.

If she dies now, however, he'll have to find another target.

So no, I can't respond to other attacks first, because the content of Okavaung's next IC will depend upon that of Nisaduf's next IC.

Who knew! RPing is a reactive experience.

*Snaps fingers*

Man, a lot happens when I'm not around...

I'll be back at a working computer tomorrow, so I'll have more time to post all of my Round 3 character posts. I'll just handwave my inactivity by saying that Ignis, Harami, and Severain lay low in the arena and looked for opponents.

On another note, what counts as a KO for Makuta characters? Is it...

1: when their armour becomes so damaged it is unable to continue functioning

Or...

2: when the essence of said Makuta is completly destroyed?

Thanks in advance, and I'm looking forward to getting back in the fray.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

If Zakaro decides to have Nisa somehow survive that, Okavaung would, logically, respond by attacking her again.

So no, I can't respond to other attacks first, because the content of Okavaung's next IC will depend upon that of Nisaduf's next IC.

*Snaps fingers*

Except, weren't there other attacks made first? I thought there were, although I might be mistaken. If so, that would mean you missed them before and are now purposefully ignoring them, which is a no-no.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

*Snaps fingers*

Except, weren't there other attacks made first? I thought there were, although I might be mistaken. If so, that would mean you missed them before and are now purposefully ignoring them, which is a no-no.

Not at all. I even went and checked the thread just now, certain as I already was, and neither Alisa nor Tirkah appeared until after Okavaung initiated his stomp attack.

*Snaps fingers*

Edit: Also, we really need an entire arena that's just one, infinite rooftop, at dusk, with constant rain pouring down.

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

this is what happens when you let me have fun and run away with a ridiculous idea like "90's styled hacker vortixx"

Name: Votrixx Cyberpunk Vortechs Vinra

Species: Vortixx

Power/Weapon 1, 2, 3: One may find this tool absolutely ridiculous, and...it is. It’s a glove that heavily resembles the Nintendo Powerglove, except made to fit on a Vortixx’s hand. Vinra describes it as a “hacker’s multitool”, and it is capable of the following:

-Wireless hacking. She can hack computers, terminals, even robotic competitors, provided they use a computer. Hacking takes time, though - she is unable to do anything while hacking, or would have to stop. She cannot hack noncomputerized mechanisms, however, such as gears and clockwork. If it's computerized, she can hack it. Note, however, if it is a sentient program or AI, she can't take control. Only damage its programming.

-The ability to produce a small energy blade from the wrist. The blade is approximately a meter in length, and “impossibly durable”, and Vinra says. In reality, it is not – the blade is capable of slicing through people, objects, and other things, but not that great at blocking attacks. A good strike can disrupt the blade, and leave Vinra defenseless for a few good seconds.

-The ability to fire off small bursts of energy. These energy bursts are a lot like lasers. In fact, that’s what they are – lasers. Vinra prefers to call them “Hyperactive Codeblasts” than lasers, though. These lasers act much like what you would see in Star Wars, in the sense they are not instant. One strike would be very dangerous if it hit a vital organ, however...but it’s hard to aim without any ironsight, scope, or barrel.

None of these can be done at the same time.

Appearance: Vinra is...your standard Vortixx. Black and silver armor, clawed fingers, tall, lithe, etc. She looks incredibly normal...except for the ridiculous 3-D glasses eternally perched on the top of her head, the glowing red, TRON-esque lines that run along her body (there only because of a harness she wears), and what appears to be a Vortixx version of the Powerglove on her right hand.

Despite this, she seems to hold (somewhat of) an air of businesslike professionalism, as if the outfit she wears is only what top-end professionals wear. Which is...actually accurate where she comes from.

Bio: Born and raised in the cyberpunk land of Xia, Vinra was a professional hacker and combatant in virtual fights. Renowned for her ability to “hack the mainframe, and hack the people”, she became famous on Xia for her incredible skills. No firewall was safe from her. No mainframe could remain unhacked. Of course, hacking was a sport in Xia, rather than a crime. Why else would she dress like a professional?

Eventually, her hacking competitions became broadcasted on the multiversal network – the first thing in her universe to actually be put there, and her island was the first to get the network. Of course, this made sense! A pathetic, steampunk island like Zakaz would never be as advanced as her own island! Especially since no one there was bright enough to make anything like that (She heard some brilliant mind wanted to fight the Island on Xia...) Her combat was never put up there, simply because of Bionifight’s overpowering control on the physical combat scene.

Her skills did not go unnoticed, however. She was soon plucked in the middle of a fight, and plopped right down into Bionifight. Looks like she’d be able to show her combative skills across the dimensions at last.

Personality/Other: Vinra acts like a professional...for the most part. If you mention anything about Multiversal TV, she’ll start going on and on about her “Elite hacking skills”, and how “No firewall can go unbroken by her amazing code.” Not only that, but she, more than likely, will look down at other ‘stars’ on the Multiversal network, mostly because “They couldn’t hack even a level one firewall, even with tools more advanced than mine!”

Did I mention she has a bit of an ego in regards to her hacking skills? I don’t think I mentioned that.

Repost. Edits in bold.

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Resubmitting Halken for a weapon/power update to take effect after the conclusion of disunity, based on some writing feedback. Changes are in underlined italics.

Name: Lord Halken von Zakaz III Esq.

Species: Skakdi

Power/Weapon 1: Impact Vision. Halken can hit any inanimate object he can see with a sudden burst of tremendous, violent force. While this cannot damage the object too much, it can send it flying incredible distances.

Power/Weapon 2: Power disabling. Halken can disable any powers a single opponent has, as long as he has seen them in use before or is aware his opponent has that power. Halken can only disable one person at a time like this, and the further away his target is, the harder it is to keep them disabled. In addition, Halken must address his target to disable them, preventing him from disabling from a position where he cannot be attacked.

Power/Weapon 3: Duelling blades. Halken carries a pair of rapiers with him at all times, allowing him to turn any ungentlemanly conflict into a noble, equally matched duel. The blades can adjust size to fit naturally into the grip of any being’s hand, allowing even the largest combatants to face Halken in an honorable duel comfortably.

Appearance: Halken looks every inch the ridiculous character he is. A custom made, pinstripe charcoal black three piece suit with its jacket missing, a  white button up shirt with the sleeves “torn” off (more accurately, they didn’t quite fit over his muscular biceps,) a golden monocle filled with shattered glass, and a pair of dress shoes that have been broken open by his clawed feet make up Halken’s enigmatic wardrobe. Otherwise, his limbs and spine are a dark gold, coupled with brass armor and claws, and piercing silver eyes. Halken also possesses a unique spine arrangement, having three rows of long, straight spikes on his back, an almost unheard of occurrence.

Bio: Halken is from a version of the matoran universe where industry managed to proceed in vastly different directions from canon, leaving the islands massive industrial cities ruled by elite citizens. He is the third bearer of his name, and only the latest in a long line of gentlemen hunters hailing from the vast steam powered city of Zakaz. His ongoing quest: To find the deadliest rahi in the matoran universe and beat them in a rousing match of fisticuffs, old bean! What ho! He has bested the Kanohi Dragon the Krahka, the Tahtorahk, and has even outboxed a herd of Tarakava with both hands broken. His latest target was his greatest challenge to date, however, as Halken planned to duel the Mountain of Xia itself. However, besting these ruffians in this gentleman’s tourney shall have to suffice instead! (tales of Halken’s exploits may be prone to exaggeration, take them with a grain of salt and a pinch  of moustache wax)

Personality/Other: Halken is boisterous, loud, jovial, and always ready for a fight. He will challenge anyone to a “rousing duel, like proper gentlemen” for laughs, but never pulls a single beefy punch. Halken has no sense of personal space, often getting very buddy-buddy with people he never met before and inviting them on one of his hunts. He prefers his steaks raw, his women (and men, and non-binary friends) loyal, his fights exhilarating, and his trophy room well-adorned.

reposting, edits in italicized underlines

Edited by This Is Spinal Thirst

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

this is what happens when you let me have fun and run away with a ridiculous idea like "90's styled hacker vortixx"

Name: Votrixx Cyberpunk Vortechs Vinra

Species: Vortixx

Power/Weapon 1, 2, 3: One may find this tool absolutely ridiculous, and...it is. It’s a glove that heavily resembles the Nintendo Powerglove, except made to fit on a Vortixx’s hand. Vinra describes it as a “hacker’s multitool”, and it is capable of the following:

-Wireless hacking. She can hack computers, terminals, even robotic competitors, provided they use a computer. Hacking takes time, though - she is unable to do anything while hacking, or would have to stop. She cannot hack noncomputerized mechanisms, however, such as gears and clockwork. If it's computerized, she can hack it. Note, however, if it is a sentient program or AI, she can't take control. Only damage its programming.

-The ability to produce a small energy blade from the wrist. The blade is approximately a meter in length, and “impossibly durable”, and Vinra says. In reality, it is not – the blade is capable of slicing through people, objects, and other things, but not that great at blocking attacks. A good strike can disrupt the blade, and leave Vinra defenseless for a few good seconds.

-The ability to fire off small bursts of energy. These energy bursts are a lot like lasers. In fact, that’s what they are – lasers. Vinra prefers to call them “Hyperactive Codeblasts” than lasers, though. These lasers act much like what you would see in Star Wars, in the sense they are not instant. One strike would be very dangerous if it hit a vital organ, however...but it’s hard to aim without any ironsight, scope, or barrel.

None of these can be done at the same time.

Appearance: Vinra is...your standard Vortixx. Black and silver armor, clawed fingers, tall, lithe, etc. She looks incredibly normal...except for the ridiculous 3-D glasses eternally perched on the top of her head, the glowing red, TRON-esque lines that run along her body (there only because of a harness she wears), and what appears to be a Vortixx version of the Powerglove on her right hand.

Despite this, she seems to hold (somewhat of) an air of businesslike professionalism, as if the outfit she wears is only what top-end professionals wear. Which is...actually accurate where she comes from.

Bio: Born and raised in the cyberpunk land of Xia, Vinra was a professional hacker and combatant in virtual fights. Renowned for her ability to “hack the mainframe, and hack the people”, she became famous on Xia for her incredible skills. No firewall was safe from her. No mainframe could remain unhacked. Of course, hacking was a sport in Xia, rather than a crime. Why else would she dress like a professional?

Eventually, her hacking competitions became broadcasted on the multiversal network – the first thing in her universe to actually be put there, and her island was the first to get the network. Of course, this made sense! A pathetic, steampunk island like Zakaz would never be as advanced as her own island! Especially since no one there was bright enough to make anything like that (She heard some brilliant mind wanted to fight the Island on Xia...) Her combat was never put up there, simply because of Bionifight’s overpowering control on the physical combat scene.

Her skills did not go unnoticed, however. She was soon plucked in the middle of a fight, and plopped right down into Bionifight. Looks like she’d be able to show her combative skills across the dimensions at last.

Personality/Other: Vinra acts like a professional...for the most part. If you mention anything about Multiversal TV, she’ll start going on and on about her “Elite hacking skills”, and how “No firewall can go unbroken by her amazing code.” Not only that, but she, more than likely, will look down at other ‘stars’ on the Multiversal network, mostly because “They couldn’t hack even a level one firewall, even with tools more advanced than mine!”

Did I mention she has a bit of an ego in regards to her hacking skills? I don’t think I mentioned that.

Repost. Edits in bold.

Changes approved.

Resubmitting Halken for a weapon/power update to take effect after the conclusion of disunity, based on some writing feedback. Changes are in underlined italics.

Name: Lord Halken von Zakaz III Esq.

Species: Skakdi

Power/Weapon 1: Impact Vision. Halken can hit any inanimate object he can see with a sudden burst of tremendous, violent force. While this cannot damage the object too much, it can send it flying incredible distances.

Power/Weapon 2: Power disabling. Halken can disable any powers a single opponent has, as long as he has seen them in use before or is aware his opponent has that power. Halken can only disable one person at a time like this, and the further away his target is, the harder it is to keep them disabled. In addition, Halken must address his target to disable them, preventing him from disabling from a position where he cannot be attacked.

Power/Weapon 3: Duelling blades. Halken carries a pair of rapiers with him at all times, allowing him to turn any ungentlemanly conflict into a noble, equally matched duel. The blades can adjust size to fit naturally into the grip of any being’s hand, allowing even the largest combatants to face Halken in an honorable duel comfortably.

Appearance: Halken looks every inch the ridiculous character he is. A custom made, pinstripe charcoal black three piece suit with its jacket missing, a  white button up shirt with the sleeves “torn” off (more accurately, they didn’t quite fit over his muscular biceps,) a golden monocle filled with shattered glass, and a pair of dress shoes that have been broken open by his clawed feet make up Halken’s enigmatic wardrobe. Otherwise, his limbs and spine are a dark gold, coupled with brass armor and claws, and piercing silver eyes. Halken also possesses a unique spine arrangement, having three rows of long, straight spikes on his back, an almost unheard of occurrence.

Bio: Halken is from a version of the matoran universe where industry managed to proceed in vastly different directions from canon, leaving the islands massive industrial cities ruled by elite citizens. He is the third bearer of his name, and only the latest in a long line of gentlemen hunters hailing from the vast steam powered city of Zakaz. His ongoing quest: To find the deadliest rahi in the matoran universe and beat them in a rousing match of fisticuffs, old bean! What ho! He has bested the Kanohi Dragon the Krahka, the Tahtorahk, and has even outboxed a herd of Tarakava with both hands broken. His latest target was his greatest challenge to date, however, as Halken planned to duel the Mountain of Xia itself. However, besting these ruffians in this gentleman’s tourney shall have to suffice instead! (tales of Halken’s exploits may be prone to exaggeration, take them with a grain of salt and a pinch  of moustache wax)

Personality/Other: Halken is boisterous, loud, jovial, and always ready for a fight. He will challenge anyone to a “rousing duel, like proper gentlemen” for laughs, but never pulls a single beefy punch. Halken has no sense of personal space, often getting very buddy-buddy with people he never met before and inviting them on one of his hunts. He prefers his steaks raw, his women (and men, and non-binary friends) loyal, his fights exhilarating, and his trophy room well-adorned.

reposting, edits in italicized underlines

Changes approved.

BS01 says Nui-Jaga can break rock with their claws.  I figured Agion would have that level of strength as well.  And I thought him being slow and using a cane would balance it out.

But yeah, with Haarnak sucking the heat out of everything, he would be weaker than usual... oops.

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

Repost. Edits in bold.

Changes approved.

a neW REIGN OF TERROR SHALL BEGIN!

evil-laugh-reaction-gif.gif

Nah but seriously, I did need to clarify on that power in the first place, since that was how it was originally intended to be. Now I can actually do things with Vinra in this match.

Edited by Ehksidian
  • Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Repost. Edits in bold.

Changes approved.

a neW REIGN OF TERROR SHALL BEGIN!

evil-laugh-reaction-gif.gif

Nah but seriously, I did need to clarify on that power in the first place, since that was how it was originally intended to be. Now I can actually do things with Vinra in this match.

Changes cannot take affect until after the round has completed. It makes no sense for your character to be changing like that mid-battle.

• Upvote 1

Name: Kuro, "Fallen Light"

Species: Light Kurahk from a version of the Melding Universe

Power/Weapon 1: Light Level Peace

• Causes feeling of general ease in nearby creatures.
  • Nearby presence can calm anyone with anger or otherwise emotions of ill will.
  • Can make those with large grudges apologize and bury the hatchet.
  • Can make others slightly pacifistic or slightly increase the willpower or focus of other individuals.
  • Can calm the angriest of creatures or clear and ease the minds of several. Can make others willing to listen to opinions or think in others' perspectives. Can suppress hostile intent leaving them to only defend.
  • Can completely take the anger and fight out of anyone.
Power/Weapon 2: Moral Light - He has unlocked the power to access his corrupted inner light. Depending on his emotions, his light will be strengthened of weakened. Basically the powers of a Toa of Light that is limited.

Power/Weapon 3: Staff of Peace in the form of a mace named Pacifier or a Broadsword named Willpower. It has a leather grip. He holds them in his room in the Comfort Sector and can only choose one before the next round.

Appearance: A white and gold Kurahk with yellow eyes. He's also heavily armored and looks like a Rahkshi Paladin. His armor glows naturally, but will darken in accordance to his morality.

Bio: Originally an elite guard of a Makuta in the Melding Universe, yet because of his power, doesn't know why he's in a fighting competition. Like the Rahkshi of Corpus Rahkshi, he is intelligent and can speak Matoran and more.

Some more backstory...

Kuro was one of many of the Rahkshi that were around when a virus broke out in the Rahkshi that made them grow a shadow that would have eventually leached off their light and killed them. And he was one of the recipients. Although he was lucky to survive, he was stuck with his violent bursts. When he couldn't take it anymore, his Makuta sent him to a Ko-Matoran monastery where he learned to put aside his rage and was where he adopted his white and gold paladin Rahk-suit. However this lead to him having Dissociative Identity Disorder without him realizing it. His angry side, however, is never seen. Until now...

After his failures in the last few rounds of Bionifight (right now), his dark side has appeared. However, Kuro decides to accept his inner demons and has become whole.

Personality/Other: He's noble and has a sense of justice. Also is against petty squabbles and violence. Although he is for peace and not anger, he will fight if he deems it necessary. However, now that he is complete, he is not afraid to fight regardless of his morals at some points. He may also enter a moment of rage and violence.

I'll find making this guy very useful for me.

Alright then. I'll remove the anger powers.
Edited and reposted for reapproval.

I'm going to let this one fly, and complete the "four characters" trope that I seem to have going on across writings. 

Name: Fishers
Species: Ko-Matoran
Power/Weapon 1: Resistance to cold. If an ice Toa attacks her, fishers will likely shrug it off, unless completely frozen.
Power/Weapon 2: A fishing pole. With hooks and line. Made of steel, it is suitable for stabbing unarmored areas, tangling up enemies with its hooks, and murdering small aquatic lifeforms. 
Power/Weapon 3: A shotgun. 

Apparance: White body, dark blue Kualsi. 

Bio: fishers64 has been a humble inhabitant of an old fishing town on the coast of Spherus Magna for some time. The place is fairly bustling with Agori and Matoran traders on a good day - which means plenty of darker elements hanging around, especially for the young female Agori of the town. Plenty of said darker elements have received their end at the hands of the old fisherwoman's shotgun, however, making the vigilante somewhat of a mama-bear legend. 

The only thing she can conclude was the Bionifight organizers figured out about her secret life. But how, she has no idea. 

Personality/Other: Like any crazy fisherwoman, fishers will always be happy to tell you a good story. Or tell you the probability of the fish biting that day. Or comment on the local weather. Or just to waste time talking. 

Repost repost.

fishers64 not approved on account of the name. I need to see an actual reason for why this Matoran's name both lacks a capital letter at the beginning and has numbers at the end.

I'm just going to scrap both. I'll probably write IC(fishers): though. 

The lowercase letter is a stylistic choice, in that case. Reposting for approval. 

Repost...

REPOST. Geez.

Strength at that level is strength that would take up a slot, in my opinion; you'd have to ask the staff to be sure, so as it stands I don't think he should be that strong at all.

Oh also yay 1500th post.

I'll fix that after the round, then... anyway in that case I say you just dodge the pillar and carry on with your attack.  I think the hole in the roof should stay there, though.  (And I don't have any nefarious plans for it)

Also the pillar had taken a pretty nasty beating from the fireballs already, so it would take less strength than usual to knock it down.

Edited by evil_jaga_genius
  • Upvote 2

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

IC Tirkah:

Tirkah was an experienced combatant. He fought Makuta on a regular basis, Makuta with powers far beyod the illusions being projected at him now.

As such, he ignored it, and it vanished, leaving his vision unhindered as he growled, Leading his shot ever so slightly at the Dragon's Body as it dove toward one of the catwalks.

Okavaung's illusions are nothing like the Rahkshi power, which is the only thing a Makuta would have that's remotely similar. The question wasn't whether or not the sensory illusion would affect Tirkah, it was whether Tirkah could keep Okavaung out of his head for long enough to get off another shot. This is already a pretty sweet choice to have, seeing as Tirkah shouldn't have any experience with psionics, whatsoever.

*Snaps fingers*

Except Makuta have mind reading, too. 

which he has experience with. which is a mental power.

which is something he's learned to resist.

oh, and he fight's corrupt toa as well, so it's not a stretch to say he's met a few psionics users in his time.

sorry.

Edit: I might also add that Makuta can wear masks, such as Mahiki's, and Komau's, so there's also that.

Edited by Chumpu
  • Upvote 3

Okavaung's illusions are nothing like the Rahkshi power, which is the only thing a Makuta would have that's remotely similar. The question wasn't whether or not the sensory illusion would affect Tirkah, it was whether Tirkah could keep Okavaung out of his head for long enough to get off another shot. 

I'm not sure how Oka could've gotten into Tirkah's head, to be honest, but if he is, then what Tirkah did is perfectly reasonable. Since he knows the illusion isn't real, he can pretty much ignore it. 

The amount of control you have in someone else's mind is entirely limited to how much control they let you have. 

Edited by Locus