BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC Kat:

It was one of the few possessions I'd had on me when I came here. It meant more to me than anything else. Weapons broke or were lost, scars healed, but this? This I'd made sure to keep.

The paint had long since worn away on the three fang shaped bits of metal, leaving them a dull grey color.

"G-give that back!"

IC: Minamk

Minami looked down.

"I'm afraid that what you ask for will not be granted. The Queen possesses great delusions of grandeur, and the Host is utterly obsessed with this tournament. Your wishes are utterly beneath them."

Minami started laughing quietly.

"So this is what it's like to be one of the lesser castes, to be utterly at the beck and call of someone above you, with no hope of protest or escape..."

The laughing grew louder.

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Training Sector

Tarsus was about to swing when he heard the commotion behind him, ruining his concentration.

Karzing children...

Setting his weapon to the side for a moment, he grabbed the training dummy with both hands, lifting it well above his shoulders before chucking it into the floor between the Energy Hound and the cloud of smoke with all of his might in order to get their attention.

"Hey, Karz-Heads," he bellowed, quite possibly alerting the rest of the inhabitants. "If you hadn't noticed, this is the Training Sector. If you still insist on killing each other, at least have the decency to do it inside the ring and not in the middle of the room."

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Comfort Sector -> Commercial Sector

"Honestly," Ravyn sighed, shrugging as he did so. "I was only down there long enough to try sample the pizza last time, since the robot slaughterfest kind of put a hold on all of the activities I had planned."

Like following Dayeth into a secluded area of the facility and carving out her spleen...

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne walked up to a seller of odds and ends, and picked up two steel wedges. They would stop her door from getting pushed in while she slept. 

While she was there, Ismekne noticed that the place smelled awful and there was a lot of grime in the air. Annoyed, she decided that she would go through the comfort sector to drop off her stuff and then to the training sector.   

IC: "I'm not a fan of the bubble mechanic myself," Riss confessed, a small grin on her face as she began the trek to the commercial sector. "Kind of...Unpleasant memories, really. Boats and Takea and all that, you know." she shrugged before continuing, "But my music could have blown aaaaaaaa~ll the other team out~of~the~water~"

IC: "Nay! I simply need time. Alone," Dex said, brushing himself off and nodding to Miril. "I must bid you adieu, captain. This matter bears rumination."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: "I had no idea you could do that. Was it painful?"

Venga wouldn't have known where to begin trying to turn someone digital. Computers were something he normally just broke if he came across them

IC: Best way to get staff attention was to start a fight? Well she could do that.

With a twist of her arm, Turbo Vixen summoned a rounded disk of steel about the size of Minami's head. A comparison that was about to become a whole lot more visibly apparent as she sent it hurtling towards Minami's face.

She didn't take particularly well to being laughed at

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Minami

Minami took a disk to the Kanohi mask.

Minami fell over.

Minami said ow.

Mini was unsure if her mask was damaged or not.

Minami tried to get up, but was seeing too many stars.

Minami wondered if she should take a nap.

Minami wasn't thinking straight.

Minami passed out.

IC(Kalatin): The gelatin ignored both the Enforcer's and Xara's comments. It remained flat againest the left wall, and shrank back, hoping to fool the pair into thinking that he was just a dumb beast.

He decided if the two choose to pester him, he would leave. Remaining on good terms with the tournament organizers and maintaining his alliance with those unfairly treated was more important than obtaining more information. It was unfortunate, but it was the right thing to do.

IC: Xara - Engineering Sector. 

"What are we going to do about this?"

IC: "As you wish." Skrall was happy to let the lesser beings continue along whatever meaningless tasks they wished since it generally meant they left him alone.

"Unless you wish to test yourself against me?" After the round starting had interrupted his duel with Tarsus, and the round ending had left his fight against CinS with no real conclusion, Skrall had a real craving for an actual victory. Or even a fair defeat. Something concrete at the very least

IC: The Wyrm - Training Sector.

"Hm.... very well."

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Training Sector

Tarsus was about to swing when he heard the commotion behind him, ruining his concentration.

Karzing children...

Setting his weapon to the side for a moment, he grabbed the training dummy with both hands, lifting it well above his shoulders before chucking it into the floor between the Energy Hound and the cloud of smoke with all of his might in order to get their attention.

IC: Snarl - Training Sector. 

A bullet flashed past his head, then a training dummy crashed into the ground in front of him, forcing him to jump back. He shot an angry glance towards the interfering being, then sniffed deeply. He could track a lone mote of dust across a desert; smelling Dajik through her little smokescreen was no difficult task. 

No one tries to kill me and lives to brag about it... he lunged, kicking off the ground and trying to tackle Dajik to the ground. 

IC: "Nay! I simply need time. Alone," Dex said, brushing himself off and nodding to Miril. "I must bid you adieu, captain. This matter bears rumination."

IC: Miril - Hallways. 

"As you wish, good sir," I replied smoothly, "see you around." 

Edited by Locus

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC: THE QUEEN'S QUEST

As Ezezko awoke, the Queen quickly explained the situation to him via telepathy before grabbing onto Kopen's hand again. Deciding that it would be more useful in the long run if the entire group could communicate with each other, the Queen opened up a connection with the entire group, drawing on the Mind Gem as well as what energy both Albrecht and Von Worten could spare to maintain it. She left the responsibility of carrying Xaeraz's head back with them to Von Worten.

What was left of the quest crew found their journey back to the facility much easier than the journey to the gem; there were no defenses, puzzles, mysteries or gems to distract them. Thanks to the shattering of the Silence Gem, all were quiet, and their collective exhaustion and resentment served as reason enough not to force out any mental exchanges. 

When they finally reached the Queen's office, it seemed at first that the Queen would stop them there; however, she merely grabbed her golden trident, using it as a makeshift crutch before leading the group through the lockers and to the Medical Bay. Any fighters that they passed along the way were ignored, aside from being on the receiving end of warning glances from every member of the crew. 

The doctors were waiting.

GM IC: THE MEDICAL BAY

When the Medical Staff saw the Queen and several fighters stumble into the Medical Bay, to say they were shocked would be an understatement. All staff of the facility had been made aware of the Queen's disappearance alongside several fighters immediately after the first round, but none of the theories that had come up seemed plausible.

"Holy Mata-Nui," one Vortixx murmured. "Look at them... it's like they've been through Karzahni and back."

The Queen stumbled forward, releasing the hand of the Ta-Matoran Kopen before collapsing, her trident falling to the floor with a clatter. Several staff rushed forwards, catching her before she could hit the floor. Several beds were quickly readied, and each fighter (as well as the Queen) were laid down, any who struggled being injected with sedatives. Once it had been taken care of, several of the staff huddled together in a tight circle.

"All of them are deaf, although that's something we can fix," said the Vortixx who had spoken before. "Looks like the Queen, Albrecht and Von Worten have all but exhausted their stores of elemental energy, although the Queen is feeding off of something right now. We haven't figured out what it is, yet. The cut on her side is from the Matoran's staff; we'll wait until they awaken before jumping to any conclusions. Kopen and Ezezko seem to be mainly exhausted; Ezezko looks like he shall make the fastest recovery. No sign of the fighter Lytrel, although he went missing at the same time; Von Worten had the head of Xaeraz. We've sent that down to Engineering; they should be able to build him a new body and he'll be good as new. Everyone here has been restrained, and they are not to be released until the Queen gives her permission."

The other staff nodded; one Toa asked, "how long before they all wake up?"

With a shrug, the Vortixx said, "could be anywhere from thirty minutes to an hour. Hopefully we'll get some answers soon."

"Should we report this to the Doctor?"

The Vortixx hesitated. "Let's... leave him out of this for now. He might... y'know... want to experiment. I'd rather avoid that."

"Of course."

OOC: QUEEN'S QUEST BACK IN THE FACILITY. ALL CREW WILL WAKE UP STARTING WITH NEXT QUEEN POST.

GM IC: LYTREL

Lytrel and his mirror self exited the tunnel, arriving in a plain room with no other way in or out. It appeared that Mirror Lytrel had been telling the truth.

• Upvote 5

-==GEM OF ???==-

The tunnel attempted the same trick as it had just a little while ago; however, Kale was quicker this time, and entered into a chamber with a gemstone sitting on top of a pedestal...

OOC: Elly post next, need to gather myself still.

IC: Dekako - Commercial Sector. 

We finish our stew and put the bowl aside, wondering what to do with ourselves next.

IC: Falcon - Comfort Sector. 

Emerging from the room, I looked around, taking in the sights and sounds of the bustling facility. Vyne chirped worriedly from where she sat, perched on my shoulder. "It's okay, girl, we'll be fine." At least, I hoped so.

IC: Miril - Hallways.

Whistling to myself, I continued on down the hallway. I was going to have a lot of fun in this place...

OOC: Dekako, Falcon and Miril open for interaction. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sevyn (Comfort Sector)

He nods and pauses before speaking once more.

"I suppose that shall be my goal to travel to this Commercial Sector and fiercely battle the people there in a competition of spice and smoking, grilling and dicing, baking and making! Will you accompany me or shall I take on this task alone?"

IC: Zakaro (His Room, with Olari)

He frowned. A look of intense concentration passed over his purple mask as he thought for a while, then shrugged and spoke. 

"Nooo-ot really. Maaaybe long, long, long, long-long, long time ago, in that first tournament, but I think I was too concerned 'bout not totally losing to consider all that medical-miracle stuff they've got goin' on down in the medbay. One guy I met once said he theorized it was really just a big simulation, with the arena just being filled with the sim-ball thingys in the Training Sector, and I believed that for a while. Dunno now. It's plaus-plausib-b-b-b-bb, plausible, but.."

He stops, thinking tiredly, before speaking again.

"..I dunno."

IC: Nisaduf (Hallways)

"I don't doubt that!" the Matoran chirped back, smiling up at the Toa, managing to be small even compared to the below-average Riss. She yawns again and continues.

"I don't think they showed many clips while I was watching, but I think I saw an attack or two. Just too bad the bubble went pop! Water's a totally different ball-game of a battlefield, slows down everything, introduces the up-down plane as a major element for everyone to use instead of just people who fly around all the time. Really throws people off, even fighters like Ten or Zakaro take a second to adjust to stuff like that. Makes Mahri Nui unique,at least!"

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Kale Ironshaper- Gem Tunnel

IC: Speed seemed to be the key to dealing with most of the traps in this place so, not giving any defenses that might be in the room Kale formed a sphere of hardlight around the gem on the pedestal. If everything went to plan the gem would be picked up and brought to Kale.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

-==GEM==-

It didn't seem to do anything, however; but nothing seemed to be activating in the room either.

-==IC: Elly==-

"Hmm. I know you're able to speak." Elly said to the creature, as she frowned at it. "Why are you following us?" Elly asked again, more curious than anything now that Xara had mentioned that.

• Upvote 2

IC: Welp, seems like I'm going to have to do it myself.

His mask almost at half power and every nerve humming Kale walked up to the pedestal, ready to leap out of the way of anything that might try to crush, cut, stab or otherwise try to harm him.

His hand shot out to snatch the gem from it's spot.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC Lefia:

Lefia strolled through the halls, eventually coming upon the Training Sector. Well, well. Interesting. She elected to watch the combatants, having no one to spar with.

IC Feraz:

Decidedly confused, Feraz opened FIDAT and quickly located the scan he had made of the ghostly being. He added a note to the file: "Intangibility power; seems antisocial". Then deactivating the holographic screen, he walked off, hoping to find the Knowledge Sector.

IC Kourahi:

Kourahi whizzed through the halls, looking for the Knowledge Sector.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

-==GEM OF ???==-

As Kale grabbed it, he would notice his arm changing rapidly, before settling on its normal form.

If he tried it out, he would notice that he could now change forms.

-==/GEM OF SHAPESHIFTING\==-

Of course; with that said, the room did start to rumble, as if the tunnel was about to collapse...

IC: At first Kale just grinned as he looked at the gem in his hand, his mind running over the hundreds of possible uses for a power like this. Then the room started to rumble.

Of course the place starts to collapse. It's one of the staples of treasure holding ruins.

With a puff of dust Kale was gone, racing back down the tunnel he had come from.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It's been ages since I've had this much fun!"

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

"Hmm. I know you're able to speak." Elly said to the creature, as she frowned at it. "Why are you following us?" Elly asked again, more curious than anything now that Xara had mentioned that.

IC(Kalatin): The gelatin reformed itself back into its normal form. "My apologies," he said.  I just want to understand the intricacies of your mutually beneficial relationship. "I just want to know if the two of you are friends." He allowed a genuine smile to emerge on his face, hoping that it didn't look too creepy.  

IC: Lady Dajik - Training Sector

She pointedly ignored the interfering contestant. He would get his turn soon enough. There was... more important business to handle.

Though her eyes were dimmed, the mutt was literally in her element now. She could feel its components shifting as it sprang, and easily spun out of the way. A bladed hand came up to rake into its side. It would be difficult to dodge mid-air.

IC: Arkrax - Knowledge Sector

"There was ~ no pain," he stated simply. "Data on how ~ this was ~ achieved is ~ limited." His way of saying he had no idea either.

IC: Kopen - Med Bay

At last, they were moving again. Kopen stumbled along with the rest of the group, using the Queen's grasp for support as much as guidance. Her mind was a swirl of concern and panic, and it took all her remaining willpower to keep those thoughts in her head. The others seemed to be doing much the same.

She was too exhausted to notice the transition between raw cave walls and luxurious carpeting of the Queen's office. She was blind to the familiar halls and the many new contestants around them. If they listened closely, they might have been able to hear her soft whimpering that the rest of the quest had been deaf to. At last, after too long and yet too short of a time, she felt herself rushed to a soft bed in a flurry of activity.

Though she tried to keep herself awake, the effort proved fruitless. Her weary limbs couldn't struggle, and she was asleep before the staff even finished her bindings.

It had been a long, painful journey, but Kopen was as home as she was going to get.

He felt Dajik's hand slice across his neck and shoulder, and lashed out with one of his paws, hoping to catch her with his talons. 

Edited by Locus

She could feel the paw slashing through her cloud and recoiled back to avoid it, but it still slashed across her stomach, sending white-hot pain streaking through her. She winced and staggered back, her hands held at the ready for its next attack. The smoke began to darken with her pain, and coils of smoke whipped towards Snarl's face to force the acrid stuff into its throat.

He landed with a hiss of pain, and immediately felt acrid smoke seeping into his mouth. He swung out with his tail, aiming the bladed end for where he assumed Dajik's legs to still be. 

But her staggering from the last blow had taken her away from the tail's range. As she felt the tail whip through her smoke, she renewed the attack, pressing the smoke harder into its head. This was far worse than the simple irritant she had used in the Commercial Sector. Given time, this would easily kill someone who didn't breath toxins every day. It slashed at Snarl's eyes and crept into its maw, preparing to choke the life out of the traitorous hound.

Elly scratched her head at the question. "Not... really?" Elly began to say, but then paused, as a beep went off in her helmet, and some words on the heads up display. "... Are you kidding me right now." Elly muttered, and held a hand up to Xara and Kalatin, as she was teleported away, back to the Training Sector.

Upon arriving, she disabled the powers of everyone present, and looked pointedly at Dajik and Snarl, cutting straight to the chase. "What... is your problem...?" Elly asked, as she looked at Dajik, not even really caring exactly who started the fight right then, as this was like Dajik's second time being involved in something, and again with smoke.

-==GEM OF SHAPESHIFTING==-

The way out was mostly clear; though still riddled with the obstacles from earlier... which included the hole that Kale had cut in the now-rocky wall.

Wheezing for breath, the Energy Hound slumped on the floor, his eyes blurring with tears, his lungs burning. He was barely conscious of what was going on around him....

IC: Xara - Engineering Sector.

I glowered at the glutinous blob of lies before me. "I suggest you change your alibi before the Enforcer gets back," I growled menacingly, "you and me both know that you're lying." 

The smoke drifted away, revealing a cold and wounded Lady Dajik. Her dim eyes fixed on the Enforcer with all the venom she could muster. "This... mongrel attacked me, intending to take advantage of my blindness to get vengeance from the Arena. Well... it got a bit more than it bargained for."

The lingering trails of smoke gave her just enough information to see the hound fall to the floor before her powers vanished completely.

IC: Kale was going full tilt by now and the wall was coming up fast. With a fierce grin the Toa of Light dove through the hole, rolling to prevent his face from skidding along the ground. Before anything could land on him he was back on his feet and racing towards the exit.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

"So, you've forgotten the rules, have you?" Elly asked, unaware that Dajik's sight was returning, or how she had been blinded in the first place. "The rules state that you aren't to attack anyone outside of the arena. While the rules are bent in the Training Sector to an extent, this... This is beyond that extent." Elly said with a frown, not totally believing Dajik, after what had occurred in the Commercial Sector.

-==GEM OF SHAPESHIFTING==-

That worked; and Kale was homefree! ... Until he reached a hole caused by debris that was too small for him to crawl through.

• Upvote 1

She frowned and her eyes narrowed, about as close to a furious face as she could manage. "That thing attacked first! I warned it to leave, and it shot its... venom at me!" She held up her crippled hand as proof, also conveniently the one not coated in fresh blood.

IC: Owethed ~ Training Sector

A cape, sizzling with reddish energy, flowed through the air behind him, its sparks signaling his arrival into the training sector. His eyes were cold, as was his body, each movement full of restraint. Owethed surveyed the area, an aura of DARKNRSS surrounding his body as hour did so.

A minute passed.

He nodded.

The Steltian drifted towards an unoccupied corner, seeking to find any dummies that could wothstand his blows.

IC: While certainly not an insurmountable obstacle even with his old powers Kale figured that this was a great time to try out his new gem.

He leapt through the air and his body shifted. It probably would have been somewhat unnerving of a sight to anyone watching but well, nobody was. As he moved through the air Kale stretched and thinned out, slipping through the hole tumbling out the other side in a rather undignified heap.

This shapeshifting is going to take a bit of use to properly master.

Changing back to his normal form Kale continued down the tunnel.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1