BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: Alright, let's see if I got this right.

IC: Colx (Gukko Force HQ)

The Skakdi of Gravity walked over to the Wiry Forcewoman standing in the corner

"So, what positions can I apply for?" he asked, as politely as he was capable of. His constant grin didn't help matters.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Vyloh

So yeah, here I was, minding my own business, running away from the local law enforcement and all, when some one saw fit to place themselves in my way. And I mean right in my way. Not so much of a problem, I mean, they were a Matoran, or something of the like, and I was a whole heck of a lot taller, so naturally I can just push past them, right?

Right?

No.

Apparently, this particular breed pushes back. And surprisingly hard. Enough to send me back a few paces, and what would have certainly knocked me down if it wasn't for my insane skills.

"I'm not the Vortixx they're looking for," I replied, waving a hand in front of me as if to distract whoever the heck this was from the fact that I had a half-dozen Gukko Force members after me.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Lema): The Matoran groaned and rolled over, revealing a large knife wound. How had he not seen that before? Mata Nui, he must have looked stupid, asking that question. Right away, he activated his mask of speed and disappeared in a blur of motion, taking the Matoran along with him.

A minute passed, and he was back. "The Matoran has been delivered to an hospital in Le-koro." he stated, "though I didn't stay long enough for him to receive treatment. You don't look too flash either, but I'm not going to carry you all the way to the village so easily. What happened, if you don't mind me asking?"

IC: " Right now most of the clues point towards a watery place... maybe a bog... except that one right eye of god stares up from down, what could that mean?"

IC (Weta): "I'm not sure" Weta admitted, "but the 'watered plot' furthest from Le-koro would be Naho Bay - much further than Lakes Kanae or Pala. I hear that there are 'plots' there now too, with the Ga-matoran growing things in the bay. Matbe we could check there first? With masks of speed and quick-travel, it shouldn't take too long."

OOC: That's my attempt at having Weta be right for the wrong reasons, since none of the character know that Mata Nui is a giant robot (if he even is in this universe) and that one of his eyes is under Naho Bay, and therefore can't truly solve the riddle.

ppg2.png

IC (Lema): The Matoran groaned and rolled over, revealing a large knife wound. How had he not seen that before? Mata Nui, he must have looked stupid, asking that question. Right away, he activated his mask of speed and disappeared in a blur of motion, taking the Matoran along with him.

A minute passed, and he was back. "The Matoran has been delivered to an hospital in Le-koro." he stated, "though I didn't stay long enough for him to receive treatment. You don't look too flash either, but I'm not going to carry you all the way to the village so easily. What happened, if you don't mind me asking?"

IC: " Right now most of the clues point towards a watery place... maybe a bog... except that one right eye of god stares up from down, what could that mean?"

IC (Weta): "I'm not sure" Weta admitted, "but the 'watered plot' furthest from Le-koro would be Naho Bay - much further than Lakes Kanae or Pala. I hear that there are 'plots' there now too, with the Ga-matoran growing things in the bay. Matbe we could check there first? With masks of speed and quick-travel, it shouldn't take too long."

OOC: That's my attempt at having Weta be right for the wrong reasons, since none of the character know that Mata Nui is a giant robot (if he even is in this universe) and that one of his eyes is under Naho Bay, and therefore can't truly solve the riddle.

IC: "Yes, that would make sense. Shall we go to Naho Bay then?"

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC:

Sisk was already busy signing off on a requisition order. He placed it on the 'done' pile and grabbed the next report right off of Lashev's face. "If you are unhappy-sad about your bunkmates you should try to proof-show that you oughta be respected. We're not the Rahkshi-Hunting squad for nothing."

Just then, a messenger came into the hangar, waving a wooden tablet through the air at Sisk. Sisk motioned for him to throw it over, which the other Matoran did. The tamer caught it skillfully with one hand, turned it over and read:

windrideforle.png- The Gukko Force is looking for strong and willing potential members to join the Le-Koro Wind-Riders -- The Force is famous across Mata-Nui as a powerful efficient fighting force; and the only ones on Mata-Nui that own the sky -- See Mata-Nui, build long-lasting relationships, and represent and protect your Koro! The Gukko Force opens up endless opportunities for success -- Now is your chance to join the island renowned Gukko Force and make your mark on the sky! All applicants will be considered! -- Any questions or concerns about or to enlist in Mata-Nui's greatest flying force, speak with a representative at the Gukko Force Headquarters at the southern end of Le-Koro -

akirikongusign.png

He chuckled. "Would you look at that...come on Lashev, get up, we gotta talk to the captain. If this turns up the numbers, I think there is something we Rahkshi-Hunters can do to make this place more safe. "

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Korero)

There was a sudden white flash in the middle of the Gukko Force headquarters, causing those wind-riders who had not yet grown accustomed to Korero's appearances to jump.

The Toa Maru of Air walked across the wicker-like reinforced fibres of the pad, in the general direction of the Matoran who happened to be recruiting. Having seen the posters, he knew that Kongu had not wasted any time and was hoping to build up their military numbers. Korero was interested by the sudden recruitment drive, and not as troubled as the other Maru might have been had they seen such a thing in their village; there was something about the spirit and ethos of the Gukko Force that made them feel less threatening than, say, the Ta-Koro Guard or the Sentinels. Maybe it was just Korero that felt that way - he didn't know. But at that point in time, he had nothing better to do, and so he'd Jumped to a location he knew well.

As he walked, he caught sight of a couple of Matoran walking the same way. Speeding up to intercept them, smiling, he called their names - he'd met them a couple of times: Sisk and Lashev, two of the Force's more exemplary members.

"Sisk! Lashev!" he hailed them amiably. "How are you holding up?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Arktizai

The Toa of Ice stared at the Toa of Sonics before him.

Seems like there's something about this group that's just asking people to trail it.

Something about the new Toa pleased Arktizai. Perhaps it was his wit; perhaps it was his brutal honesty; or perhaps it was because he reminded Arktizai of himself. But whatever the cause, ironically enough, the Toa of Ice could not help but trust him.

Raising his head slightly, Arktizai spoke. There was a slight glimmer in his eyes as he did so, one of mischievousness and of guile.

"Who are you?"

Edited by Infrared

IC: Plagia

On my left, I've got the metaphorically slack-jawed Ril dealing with the fact that, yes, his sister is alive -- and believe me, before I sound callous or anything, I know that feeling all too well -- while on my right, there's Kehuri...urm, energetically reuniting with his girlfriend a.k.a. The Walking Neutron Star of Pala-Koro.

I'm gonna whiplash while watching these two scenarios, I swear.

"Um, yeah; we met your sister, Ril," I confirmed for Kethrye. "She was in Ko-Koro and still living...and pretty cool, I'll admit."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

Akira nodded her farewell to the stranger, phasing back into her own thoughts. The accident she had today delayed the test phase, meaning it might take the whole tomorrow to finish and not leave time for the physical drills. That didn't fly with her.

Thinking of the exercises, she realized this place wouldn't do any more. While it was adequately sized to test their weapons, it would be disastrous to the jungle if one of the Ta-Paladins lost control of their power. They had to move again. Giving it some more thought, she reached out with her powers and felt the humidity in the air. Smiling to herself, she felt a downpour approaching, and seeing as they had roof to sleep under, it was just perfect. The gears in her head spinning, she decided to allow it to happen this time. Thw question now was: Move where? Po-Wahi would be the obvious choice. the desert was hardly to be harmed by any accident that might happen. But the heat would make her miserable (at least). Ko-Wahi was out for the same reason - The two fire-spitters would burn her at the stake. Onu-Wahi was too mountainous, and she wasn't too keen on returning to Ta-Wahi either. The grasslands of Ga-Wahi would have to do. At least there was plenty of water to put out the fires. "And we'll see how well you swim." she muttered to herself. "You should go catch some shut-eye." she hinted to the others.

Unlike the others, she didn't sleep. Instead she sat on the roof, diving into her memories again. While the meditation didn't offer as much rest as sleep, it offered something else: Choosing what she would dream of. Whenever she tried to sleep, it ended in nightmares. She didn't mind the rain at all. In fact, she was glad for it. She spent far too much time on land for her comfort already. Yet she felt more familiar with it that with the sea. Remembering her time in Ga-Koro, she actually hated the feeling of the salty water on her skin. Because you were born and lived on land all your life her mind offered. That would explain her tiny feet and why she wasn't able to hold her breath for more than few minutes.

When the downpour ended, she jumped down from the roof. Her feet made a nastly, wet sound as she touched down. This part of the wahi was now covered in mud. Just as she hoped. It was still dark, but everyone got at least six hour of sleep. time to see how they perform under pressure and in bad conditions. "WAKE UP!" she yelled harshly into the hut, "Time to go, not enough time to get there, move it!" she continued, pucking up her own stuff, conveniently left unpacked, knowing the morning jog in the mud was coming. Was she sadistic in her methods? Definitely. She had to admit part of her liked seeing other people miserable. But they'll thank her for this later.

OOC: Concerned parties to Ga when you finish what you need to do here :)

Edited by Nohiki

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC Viima(Le-Koro): "Sure, I want to come. I just abandoned this mission for stupid reasons, I'm not doing that again."

IC: Orderin smiles, "We are happy to have you, I'm sure that if we find this lunatic we will need your help to fight him off."

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC (Weta): "So it is decided then" Weta concluded. "We will go to Naho Bay and apprehend Toa Him if he is to be found there. Ukris, your troubles may soon be at an end if we are successful. Now, if you'll all excuse me, I have to go and get a few things and report to my superior officer in the gukko force before we leave. I'll meet you at the foot of the village in, say, 10 minutes?" The toa of magnetism quickly made his way out of the building. He had some preparation to do it his plans were to have any chance of coming off.

OOC: Signing off for the night.

ppg2.png

OOC: I think Viima and Orderin should down before that and meet for Weta's signal.

IC Viima

(Le-Koro):

"We'll be there", Viima said to Weta. He then turned to Orderin. "I'll just go and send a payment. I'll be back shortly."

Viima packed some of his widgets and went to the post office to send them to Khervos for helping him catch Surina earlier. The Gukko mail would deliver the payment to his office in Ta-Koro fast. After he was done, Viima returned to Orderin.

"We can go and wait for Weta now."

IC: Khervos (Xa-Koro)

"Please take a seat", Kavala said, gesturing at the table. "I will be back shortly with the meal."

I squinted through the red light at the stone table that was set in the middle of the chamber, it seemed to be of grave importance, clearly this was the place where the islands foremost advocates of depravity and deceit met to discuss their plans for carrying out the Makuta's will.

I looked around, studying the grueling weapons lined along the walls, noting where the smaller ones were, so I would be able to locate them should I need them.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: I think Viima and Orderin should down before that and meet for Weta's signal. IC Viima(Le-Koro): "We'll be there", Viima said to Weta. He then turned to Orderin. "I'll just go and send a payment. I'll be back shortly." Viima packed some of his widgets and went to the post office to send them to Khervos for helping him catch Surina earlier. The Gukko mail would deliver the payment to his office in Ta-Koro fast. After he was done, Viima returned to Orderin. "We can go and wait for Weta now."

IC: Orderin quickly walked over to the elevator to the forest floor, he motions for Viima to follow him.

My BZPRPG Profiles

IC Tuli

(Xa-Koro):

"I have a bad feeling about this", Tuli whispered. "This place is too big for us to find our way out of by ourselves. What if he decides to keep us as his 'guests' longer than is healthy for us?"

Kavala walked into the room that now served as his kitchen. In the old days it had been a storage room for various tools, but Kavala had refurnished it to suit his needs. As he prepared a big meal for the two Matoran, he kept silent and thought about their presence. Obviously the black and purple one had been lying. They were not mere travellers - they were looking for something. What that was, Kavala did not know. But he would find out eventually. He always did.

IC Viima

(Le-Koro, Elevator):

Viima nodded and followed Orderin to the elevator, which they used to descend to the forest floor and wait for Weta.

"Tell me, Toa Orderin... how did you become a Toa?"

IC Tuli(Xa-Koro): "I have a bad feeling about this", Tuli whispered. "This place is too big for us to find our way out of by ourselves. What if he decides to keep us as his 'guests' longer than is healthy for us?" * Kavala walked into the room that now served as his kitchen. In the old days it had been a storage room for various tools, but Kavala had refurnished it to suit his needs. As he prepared a big meal for the two Matoran, he kept silent and thought about their presence. Obviously the black and purple one had been lying. They were not mere travellers - they were looking for something. What that was, Kavala did not know. But he would find out eventually. He always did. IC Viima(Le-Koro, Elevator): Viima nodded and followed Orderin to the elevator, which they used to descend to the forest floor and wait for Weta. "Tell me, Toa Orderin... how did you become a Toa?"

IC: "How? It's a long story, but I would be happy to tell it if you wish, I came from another island far away across the great ocean. It was a long time ago, so long ago that only a few still living beings remember this time. I was a relatively normal Le-Matoran much like yourself."OOC: I will continue posting the story as soon as I get home from school, as I have to go in 5 minutes to catch the bus.

My BZPRPG Profiles

IC: (Pala-Koro)

Cylund could feel what remained of what once was his psyche knocking around in his head like a rabid dog as he marched, rather boldly, up to the entrance of Pala-Koro. His new allies had requested of him that he join the ILF, and so he would do.

When the guards at the entrance questioned him as to why he had arrived, he merely said, "I'd like to sign up."

IC Tuli & Kavala

(Xa-Koro):

It was then that Kavala returned, silently and unexpectedly, almost scaring the Karzahni out of Tuli. The Toa offered both of the Matoran plates in silence and proceeded to carry a huge assortment of food and drinks into the chamber.

"Feel free to have as much as you want", Kavala said and sat down beside the Matoran.

"So, what gave you the idea of adventuring in this place?"

IC: Eidolon

"The ever-present silent one speaks at last!" Eidolon said, apparently extremely satisfied with the three words that had been uttered. "And immediately he's asking all the right questions."

He made as if to move the group onwards, beginning to walk in the direction they had been moving. Partly this was an attempt to avoid telling them who he was, but also he was intrigued by the situation. If someone were in imminent danger, it seemed unlikely they'd carve a note into a stone and have it flown to Ga-koro.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC: (Pala-Koro)

Cylund could feel what remained of what once was his psyche knocking around in his head like a rabid dog as he marched, rather boldly, up to the entrance of Pala-Koro. His new allies had requested of him that he join the ILF, and so he would do.

When the guards at the entrance questioned him as to why he had arrived, he merely said, "I'd like to sign up."

(Pala Koro) I.C. Vompran

Vompran walked over to Cylund.

"If you'd like to join, you must first talk to one of the deputies. I am one of them." The one-armed toa of plantlife was glad to see that the ILF was still getting recruits even after Makuta's death.

elementalussal.png

IC: Kordan

Kordan didn’t like this Toa one bit. He had no doubt in his mind that this Toa had ill intent towards Kordans’s group. After all, he was following them since Ga-Wahi and had only revealed himself towards the group after Kordan spotted him. There was also something else about this Toa that made Kordan unable to relax around his presence. It was something in his eyes, his voice and the way he spoke towards them all.

Truly, there was nothing to stop Kordan cracking the Toa’s head over the sandy floor right now, but the Skakdi had standards, principles and morals. He always had done, even if they had been lost along his dishonourable path. Kordan gripped tightly to his staff.

“Let us not waste any more time. We should move on.”

The Skakdi then gave the Toa one more deadly glance that almost said cross me, and I will not hesitate to end you existence right at this moment, before turning swiftly around and marching into the dense shrubbery once more.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC: Xarya (Le-Wahi)

As Xarya dashed after Akira, light on her feet as always, she found this a good substitute for her regular runs through the woods, though they were usually done by treebranch.

OOC: Xarya to Ga-Wahi

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi):

Hile was pleased about having another Toa in the group. He would certainly be able to keep the Skakdi in check and provide protection for Hile himself, if there were to be danger. Kordan giving the Toa a deadly glance and otherwise acting coldly towards him meant that the two were probably not on the same side. Perhaps Akrtizai had been right? Perhaps Kordan really was evil?

Hile kept up with the group, wondering just where this adventure would take him.

As Tuli and I sat down at the table across from the Toa of Earth, an alarm went off in my head when Kavala inquired about our reason for coming here.

I pretended to have an internal dilemma over what to eat for my meal, while I tried to come up with an excuse.

"Well, you see..." I began "my... friend, is rather impulsive, but also very persuasive when she wants to be. When she sets her mind to something you can be sure she gets her way somehow. And she wanted to go to Xa-Koro to see if she could gleam some of the... extravagant force here, to try and understand better why someone did such grand things"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Tuli is pretty much o_O'd now.

IC Tuli & Kavala

(Xa-Koro):

Tuli almost choked on her piece of cooked Ruki, coughing up a fish bone in a most uncivilized way.

Kavala, on the other hand, seemed pleased and more relaxed than before.

"That is very interesting to hear", he said. "Well, you came to the right place. This place may be nothing but a ruin, but the old spirit still lingers here. Why, I'd guess you were even on the side of Xa-Koro in those old days when Makuta ruled. Deep down you miss those days, do you?"

I sure hope you know what you're doing, Khervos, Tuli thought.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: Eidolon

He made casually to follow behind. Preferably, he would've been at the back of the group, but the others were suspicious of him, and he felt Kordan might speak up if he walked at the back of the group. He was yet to find out anybodies names, of course. He hadn't told them his, so doubtless they weren't going to trust him with something he didn't trust them with. He'd just have to keep alert, information slips out when you're not trying to hide it, and he doubted any of the group actually wanted to hide their names.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

"Not quite, for the longest time I never had an affiliation, my spirit was grey, I walked the line between, always have, and I probably always will"

"With that said, however, I have to admit a certain... respect for the Makuta. He had power, and he knew how to use it"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli & Kavala

(Xa-Koro):

Tuli felt sick, but decided to keep it to herself. She realized what Khervos was doing and ruining his plans would just result in more trouble.

"Indeed", Kavala said. "The power to shape the future of every living being... and if someone were to grasp that power... one would perhaps be elevated to Makuta's level, or close to it."

Kavala edged closer, whispering: "That is something... you might be interested in, Matoran?"