BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

-IC:-

It seemed clear that whatever the Muaka warriors were doing to her shapeshifting teammate, it wasn't going to let the being reach any of them or do any damage with enhanced attacks. Selaphiel had to go directly into combat if she wanted to be of use; therefore, with her usual dispassion, she vanished. Moving through the water faster than most of the swimming combatants and with far less effort, she circled her teammate, analysing her opponents. The winged, crimson-tinted Makuta seemed to be the most obvious target, as engrossed as he was in his offense.

Selaphiel appeared behind the Makuta, hand oustretched to tap on the back of Miras' head. The touch would contain much of the energy she had absorbed from her environment's hydrokinetic energy, resulting in force more than capable of rupturing a Makuta's armour.

Get out of my head? Either a Ce-Toa's playing with her or she's schizo; either way, stepping back might be a good idea. I rest one hand on my revolver. "Need some help?" My Elda's telling me who's around; I'm trying to examine them for a likely target.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Virse - Knowledge Sector

"Once..." she whispered softly. "Long ago... but they're gone. I... I've never seen anyone put this much work into anything since."

IC: Arkrax - Knowledge Sector

His eyes followed the Toa to his seat, then the hologram faded, leaving only his box. The small device fell back to the table and began digging through the tablet's data.

IC: Exsequor

Exsequor's "expression" didn't change. His optics zoomed in Dayeth's face. "I believe you may have a bit more of a history with cheating than me, Ta-Toa." Target open for attack, engage? Y/N

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector. 

"You're a machine," Dayeth remarked dryly. "A malfunctioning, mindless automaton. You can't believe anything." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector.

"Yes. In my world, a Vahki as poorly-maintained as yourself would have been melted down by now." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: The Skull Carrier

Awoken by the screeching of the returning skull spider, the Skull Carrier sat up on his bedding and leaned over to listen to the spider's report. DisapointingHe thought. Apparently their enemy was amongst the collected fighters. That will make things much more difficult for them. He told the spider to return to the nest and summoned another one to keep an eye out for new developments around the arena. As the spider stealthily crept out of the room, The Skull Carrier pulled out a grindstone and began tending to his weapon's blade.

(OOC: I'm thinking of naming the individual spiders, should I write up bios for them?)

Edited by Drakua Toa of Rahi

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC: Wow, this guy really loved to talk.

For someone who had apparently dedicated his life to hunting Rahkshi his technique was sloppy to the extreme. Before Kaipatu had even finished the last syllable of 'Rahkshi' Venga had darted over to him and slapped the barrel of the gun to the side. He brought the shaft of Diretooth down on the brute's arm, trying to break it or at least force him to drop the gun. It looked like it was for long ranges judging by the length of the barrel, which would make it cumbersome and awkward in close quarters like this. Yet more evidence that this guy was not quite as good as he believed himself to be

IC: (Olari, Team Tarakava)

As she watched to see if her opponent would emerge from the crumbled wreckage she'd dumped on top of him, Olari's world was suddenly turned upside down. And back to front. And a little bit inside out...don't ask.

Her first thought was that a Ga-Toa was manipulating the water around her, and so she sought to get out of this hypothetical Toa's sphere of influence. There were lights over...in that direction...opposite to the direction she wasn't currently not looking at from behind. Or something. 

She flew through the water in the direction usually known as 'up', apparently using a faraway shoal of particularly shiny fish as a point to head for. She was trying to outrun whatever was affecting her so much, or at least the person causing it

IC: "Our hosts want the gems," Tuyetkhamun began, "The gems are hidden, and apparently defended well. So instead of hunting them ourselves, we find out what other groups may be seeking them. Then, should they return from their quests one gem the richer, we swoop in and relieve them of their spoils. We either trade the gems for the hosts' rewards or keep them and their powers for ourselves."

She let Fia think on it a second or so before continuing, "The Arkrax is apparently a good collector of information. I believe you would be too. Your handicaps mean people do not fear you, underestimate you. So they do not suspect you, and they tell you things. And when the times is right you can prove them wrong in spectacular fashion. It is, thus far, a simple plan. But I need time to know the ins and outs of this place before I develop any more long-term strategies."

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:

"Depends." Noroi answered, the difference in her voice more apparent with every word she spoke. Without her helmet in place, it was actually identifiable as feminine, and the variance in her tones was more pronounced. Not that she left any time to dwell on it, kicking her legs with efficient movements to propel her rather quickly forward. Her tonfas were held in either hand, oriented with their longer blades falling along her forearm. She glanced over at Viitka again, unconcerned by their change in environment.

"The suit will always start trying to drag me back as soon as it can, probably about ten minutes from now, if I am fortunate. From that point on it is how long I can resist it."

IC:

"Big guy's right." I say, rolling my shoulders and grinning. "Organized strategy's down the tube. Search and destroy, now. You can bet they'll be doing the same."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: The Puppetmaster - Commercial Sector.

Unfortunately, The Puppetmaster was incapable of digging any deeper into the minds of those he connected with. He could see the surface, sense emotions, pick up on stray thoughts and hear their mental voices, but no more than that.

I prefer to speak in thoughts, he replied smoothly, speaking face to face is so.... primitive. 

IC(A.D.): Okay...what do you have in mind? A.D. had the feeling that this particular being wasn't exactly good. But perhaps he knew something important, like where the Infinite Gems were. 

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne caused the water to push down on her thighs, and a crystal scratched the top of her mask. Irritated, the Ga-Toa forced a water current behind Halmos as she swung up with her weapon, intending to smash him into a building. 

IC: "One problem, boss. I'm not exactly someone who treat as not-a-karzing-threat," Fia replied, holding one hand out so Tuyetkhamun could see her knuckle bolts and the cold air drifting down from them. Only pausing slightly, she continued, "In addition, anyone who was in here isn't going to ignore that I would have taken glow boy's head off if he had been real." Fia paused again, glancing around the food court and taking stock of who was actually there.

"...Granted, it doesn't look like we have a lot of competitors present."

IC: Zephyr snarled at his tablet, trying to find video of whoever had popped the bubble on Muaka's side, to no avail. He silently cursed his universe for never developing this technology for him, rendering him incompetent at something for once in his illustrious life. Not that he would ever admit it.

OOC: Zephyr open for hassling/interaction in the Knowledge sector.

Edited by This Is Spinal Thirst

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I merely wanted to see what everyone else in here was thinking, he was going to have a lot of fun here, he could tell. You just happened to be the first one to reply to my broadcast.

"Then it's settled. Search and destroy." Hound attempted to put great excitement in the words, but the speec was slightly, almost imperceptibly, flat. He didn't want a repeat of the previous violent deaths; the Denuian hoped that self-control would kick in at the last moment, preserving some of his social grace.

With a great, rippling surge, Hound began to swim in earnest, his monolithic bulk carrying him towards Muaka territory. He (thankfully) wasn't going full speed; assuming they weren't fatigued, his allies would be able to keep up. As his strokes carried him, Hound kept his senses primed for distant threats, heart beating a staccato rhythm in its hunger for carnage.  

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Onuvo

One quick teleport interrupting his meal, one quick confused moment in some underwater city, one quick tidal wave, and one quick knockout later, and Onuvo came to. 

He was face down at the table, right next to what he assumed was his meal.

He had been caught off guard by the start of that last round, and just when he had started to get his feet back under him, that tidal wave had washed over him and swept him right back off of them. 

"geez." he whispered to himself. "A guy can't enjoy a nice, silent meal around here, can he?"

He lifted the fork full of food to his face, only to notice that it was now incredibly cold. He sighed, and put the fork down. He wasn't really hungry anymore.

He stood up and stretched, and began to look around. Maybe there was somewhere where he could watch the remainder of the match? 

He then started walking to the knowledge sector, because that seemed like the best place to look. 

OOC: Onuvo open for interaction again. Hopefully I don't miss literally an entire fight between this post and my next one xD

IC: The Wyrm - Team Muaka.

Pausing to see that Tarsus was slowly digging his way out, The Wyrm kicked out with legs and tail, propelling himself upwards after Olari. She was moving fast, so he fired another spinner in the hopes of disorienting her further, and giving himself time to catch up. 

I merely wanted to see what everyone else in here was thinking, he was going to have a lot of fun here, he could tell. You just happened to be the first one to reply to my broadcast.

IC(A.D.): A.D. yawned. Boooriiing. Here I thought I had the people who hid the Infinite Gems in my head, trying to scare me. 

Anyway, psionic manipulation is so yesterday. People are surprised to learn that I don't have psionic abilities at all. You're going to have to do better than that. 

Infinite Gems? Care to elaborate to me a little more about what those are? 

-==IC: Enforcer==-

The Enforcer paused, as they considered that. "I... I don't know." The titanic being said with another pause, and then looked to the side for the moment with a puzzled frown, and sighed. "'Scuse me, gotta go deal with something." The Enforcer stated, and vanished.

When they reappeared, in the arena, they noticed the place slowly starting to flood, and a large dragon around. "Why is it always the dragons?" The Enforcer muttered, as they dropped onto the dragon, and snapped their fingers, disabling the powers of Okavaung for the moment, allowing the attacks to land. The Dragon landed, and the Enforcer drew their sword, and twirled it in their hand. "Now then." The Enforcer stabbed the sword into the back of the dragon, as the body of the dragon vanished and reappeared in the med bay. The Enforcer turned and nodded to the others, and then vanished again before the water approached.

The Enforcer then reappeared where Praggos was again, and brushed themselves off. "Sorry about that."

OOC: Sorry; but Okavaung KO'd by the Enforcer, KOs attributed to the others.

Stalling is not an appropriate tactic. =/

Edited by An/A Blade
  • Upvote 2

IC(A.D.): Gems that are around this facility. Tunnels to them seemingly randomly appear. I suspect that there is an intelligence behind it all, but my research is incomplete and inconclusive. 

If you have eyes, you will see that there is a hole in the ceiling behind me. That is not a natural hole - me and some friends found one of the tunnels, and it - the tunnel - moved of its own accord up there, and I guess our weight was too much, and we fell in here, along with our gem. One of my companions claimed it. I was simply glad to learn about the Gems.  

I see.... he did. The gaping hole in the ceiling was kind of heard to miss. What do these gems look like? 

GM IC: NPCS - COMMERCIAL SECTOR

Several facility staff entered the cafeteria, and immediately set to work clearing away the rubble that had buried Phazur's corpse.

GM IC: QUEEN'S QUEST

No, the Queen said to NoctonRemain here. They should not require aid.

Meanwhile, as Xaeraz continued onward, he would see a pedestal slowly appear, with a sickly green gem resting on top of it. Behind the pedestal was a pool filled with some sort of unknown pink liquid.

GM IC: ELITTRA/TEAM MUAKA - ARENA

As the water rose above her, Elittra came to the horrifying realization that the mutagen was not working for her.

She made this realization when she tried to breathe, and inhaled a large gulp of water... as well as something else that she could not identify. Pushing the matter aside, she desperately signalled to Lekona, hoping that the Toa of Air could create an air bubble for her to breathe.

IC - Praggos:

"It wasn't a problem," Praggos replied. "So, I take it you're the one who ensures that the proper laws of existence and fighting are followed in this place?"

IC - Vagust, Muaka:

With Vagust's strength added to Kotak's, it wasn't hard for the pair to make it away from Ismekne, Halmos, and Ismekne's current. Now, however, they were rolling along, alone, forlorn, and feeling a little more faint than before, as more of their breatheable air was replaced with waste exhalations.

"Alright, Kotak, you're in charge. See anybody around to fight?"

IC - Ilyin, Tarakava:

aaaagleburgleburbleblubgrrblegubgubyeeeeaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

wait

i'm breathing

what is this madness

And, if you will direct your attention to the above, you'll see the thoughts that went through my head after the bubble popped and the water rushed all over me. Water with the ability to make me breathe water and be able to see (somewhat) within the water. After coming to terms with the fact that I was now a fish-matoran rather than a fe-matoran, I stood up, before making my way over to Kale.

"Hi, boss."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Lekona - Mahri Nui (Team Muaka)

"That's weird. I can breathe fine underwater? Huh. That's cool." Lekona said as he noticed the mutagen taking note, he then glanced over to Elittra due to her signalling. "And apparently its selective? Gimme a sec." Lekona quickly formed an air bubble around the Vo-Matoran's head. "There, you should be fine, now."

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC - Vagust, Muaka:

Vagust watched, slightly bemused, as Maccha Yellow! commanded him and Kotak to stop, and then he and Kotak, in their ice ball, hit a hill and sailed above Maccha Yellow!'s head. Then, an idea came to his head. He dropped down to the 'floor' of the ice ball, placed a palm against it, and very carefully channeled a bolt of lightning through the ice, out of one of its spikes, and headed straight for Maccha Yellow!'s centre of mass.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC Maccha Yellow! - Tarakava

"MACCHA DEFLECT!" With a mighty heave, you swing your sword at the lightning, protosteel blade and rubber-plastic handle acting as a sort of lightning rod and insulator all at once, empowered as it was by your mighty call out.

Following the deadly orb's arc, you plot it's path out in your head and brace yourself to run, "MACCHA SPRINT!" And you're off! Ready to meet your attackers on the ground.

...but close to it

IC: Halken loped along behind Hound, keeping himself near the ocean floor so he'd be able to grab it at a moment's notice. It wasn't fear of the water that kept him from swimming under his own power, but knowledge that, when you're far from the floor, the Temple Squid have a much easier time dragging you away. After all, he had beaten one before on a quest for the mightiest takea ever sighted off Zakaz. Those teeth made might fine cuff links, in the end.

IC: Xaeraz stepped over to one side of the tunnel and set Kopen down, leaning against the wall. With her safely set to the side, he approached the pedestal and the gem, eyeing the Pepto Bismol pool behind it with a wary eye and a warier stomach. Swallowing his fears, he reached out and grabbed the putrid green gem, hoping it would let him stop the plague that had befallen everyone else.

• Upvote 1

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Donrioda

She felt herself slowing down. that was...unusual. What was the obvious thing to do?

Stop.

Suddenly.

Without warning.

She used the blades on Lil' Blendy to turn herself faster than she would have normally, hopefully to get a quick look around...maybe hit whatever was making her slow Perhaps a Toa of water increasing the density or something? No, that didn't make sense.

IC Velix:

Velix stopped almost as fast, most of the power he had been using to swim abruptly cutting off. Seeing her moving, he quickly activated his power once more, increasing Donrioda's rotational momentum.

IC Selox:

Selox continued to wait in the shape of a rock, when a different tactic occurred to him. He changed shape, adopting the shape of a fist-sized red gem that gleamed in the light. Hopefully some fighter would get too greedy for their own good.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

GM IC: QUEEN'S QUEST

As soon as the Gem of Sickness was grabbed by Xaeraz, the strange sickness field vanished.

Well done, the Queen said, speaking in Xaeraz's mind. Is there anything else of note? Any other defenses we should be wary of?

IC: Xaeraz carefully slipped the gem into a crevice on his armor, hastily removing a section of useless plating to hold it in as he replied, "Well, uh, there's a pool of pink stuff here. Looks like a liquid of some kind. If I was back in my universe, I'd say maybe it was brains? Or eyes? But the consistency is all wrong, and I don't see any chunks floating in it." As he thought to the Queen, he trundled over to Kopen and knelt before her, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Feeling any better?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Donrioda

She kept spinning for some reason.

What.

Water shouldn't act like this. At all. Donrioda twisted Lil' Blendy to the side, in the direction opposite to how she was spinning, aiming to counteract her increasing spinning speed.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

GM IC: THE QUEEN'S QUEST

A pool of... pink stuff.

Her curiosity piqued, the Queen hurried forward, speaking to Xaeraz as she did so.

There is only one way to find out what it does - to have someone enter. I want you to place Kopen in the pool... but try not to touch it yourself if possible. If it is beneficial, then it can only help us; if it is harmful, I would rather not lose two members of this quest at the same time.

IC Velix:

Velix immedietly cut off her speed, reducing her rotation speed to zero in about half a second.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: "What? What? No! We don't know what it does at all! It could be a poison, or some variety of corrosive liquid, or a living being that eats metal! Or flesh!" Xaeraz was unable to keep his panic out of his thoughts as he replied to the Queen's message. "Look, I'll jump in myself if you want to know what it is, but I'm not going to be responsible for Kopen's death! I became a toa to help matoran, not hurt them!"

He sighed mentally before continuing his thoughts. "Please, don't make me bloody my hands any more."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Kale Ironshaper- Team Tarakava

IC: As the dragon's body was teleported away Kale let out a sigh and relaxed. Not completely, he was a veteran of far more battles than he cared for and more than enough lives ended right after they let their guard down. He was about to turn to his companion when a noise reached his ears.

"Karzing makutaspawn!"

The expletive ripped itself from his lips as he saw the wall of water entering through the hole in the bubble. Reacting more on instinct than anything else he jumped in front of Aclaraung, pulling the metal that had recently bound the second dragon into a slanted wall in front of them before adding his own.

When the water hit it slammed into the metal, causing Kale to grit his teeth as he held held it for the two seconds it took for the initial impact to pass. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, the wall did not prevent the mutagen filled ocean water from washing around the sides and top as the entire area was flooded.

Kale's last attempt to grab a breath of fresh air was interrupted by a mouthful of water. For a second he choked on it until the fluid in his lungs suddenly became breathable.

Well this is new

Not even that one time he had borrowed a mask of underwater breathing had it felt like this. That had felt like breathing through some kind of filter, this was almost exactly like breathing air. There was a definite difference in the feel of the two substances as he inhaled, but aside from that it felt exactly like what he had done his entire life. It made a twisted sort of sense for the people running this place to place something in the water to allow for continued combat after the arena had flooded. There was no point in a show that ended as soon as the very obvious target was destroyed, after all.

Looking around at what used to be the Tarakava base Kale was unable to see the majority of their team. It seemed that most of them had been washed away by the flood. Just then a ball of ice came barreling down a nearby street, hit a small hill and all but flew through the air. A lightning bolt blasted out of the bottom at a figure wearing the blue sash of Tarakava.

Probably not friendly then.

With a thought, some of the metal that made up the nearby wall formed into a pair of flippers around the Av-Toa's feet. As he began to swim to wards where the ice ball would land he called to Aclaraung.

"See if you can contact Hound and Olari. Not much point to the base right now but it would help to know who is still alive."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

GM IC: THE QUEEN'S QUEST

If you will not do it, then I shall.

The Queen was suddenly at Xaeraz's side, towering over the crouched Toa and Kopen.

The chances of her surviving this quest are minimal in this state, the Queen continued, and we cannot spare someone to take her back to the facility. If she dies by entering the pool, then it shall free us of a burden. If the pool proves beneficial to her, then perhaps she might walk again. I-

Xaeraz would feel a wave of confusion washing over him, coming from the Queen as she broke off, glancing around them curiously. The other members of the quest were all gathered close behind, although none (except perhaps Albrecht) had been anywhere near them before.

Odd... how are they so near to us? the Queen asked, before shaking her head. We can determine that later. For now... I leave it up to you, Xaeraz. Will you do the deed, or shall I give her reason to hate me more? I approve of both actions, but time is of the essence.

IC: "...Okay, fine. I'll do it. She's only going to get herself killed if she winds up hating you any more than she does." Xaeraz sighed and looked back to Kopen, an expression of apology and sorrow on his face that he knew she couldn't see. He gave her shoulder a squeeze and quietly asked, "I'm going to place you in the pool, okay? I'm sorry if it ends poorly, but I'll be holding on the whole time. If you feel it hurt, let me know, and I'll do what I can, okay?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun