Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Behind the four Matoran, Leah began to chuckle. "Sooo, the mysterious fourth man finally appears." she commented, good-naturedly. Sisk sighed with relief. He had not been sure if playing gloryfied postment would be what Lashev and Verdi called quality time. Now with Lans back, they could finally do what they had set out to do. Spit in Makuta's soup. Or whatever else the dark one ate, aside from Matoran souls."Well, now that all that boring stuff is out of the way. I say we move on to actually doing something." Lans said, wrapping his arms around Lashev and Verdi. "Sisk, you ready to show these newbies what it means to fly?""Long-ways ahead of you." Sisk chuckled. "Newbies usually don't fly-assault a Rama hive as first mission; especially those from the outside-villages."Sisk turned to Leah. "Leah, this is Lans, our long-missing squad-leader. Lans, this is Leah, air-sister in command of most Gukko-support."Leah shook her head amusedly. "At ease, flyboys." she said. "Well, I take it with all of you back, I can stop worrying about you making camp in Kongu's waiting-room and get back to my duties?" Sisk nodded. Leah hugged him, then Verdi, before nodding at Lashev and lastly Lans. "Keep them save, squad-leader." she said, with a smile, but her tone was more serious this time. The she turned around and left the room. "Now-well, where off-to are we fly-going?" Sisk asked Lans.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Reordin (Jungle, Le-Wahi)Reordin was no Wanderer.He had not spent the first part of his life meandering around, solving mysteries, nor did he devote his life to defending Mata Nui from a being who sought it harm. Well, maybe that part wasn't true, but where his life had been devoted to stopping the other white meat, so to speak, that threatened his home - namely, crime - Stannis had made it his life's mission to take down Makuta once and for all. The lieutenant had no problem with that; it was why he'd joined the team. He also recognized the fact that Stannis had a leading style that was a polar opposite of his own, and he respected that, too.When he heard, however, that Lepidran would lead them through the jungle and Stannis would just stroll around while looking to find him, Reordin's eye darkened in indignation, and he couldn't help but groan a bit mentally. Lepidran was, actually, the given choice to explore Le-Wahi, seeing as he had made his home here his entire life, but the remnants of the Hive were about a half day's walk away; from there, Sulov could be traced easily. The Onu-Matoran was smart, and if he knew Stannis had been coming for him, he would have left bread crumbs of some kind. Then, inevitably, when Sulov was found, Stannis would claim that the job was done by him, due to his Wandering, his destiny. It was Reordin's idea that led them here; it would propaganda of the worst sort, perpetuated by the worst kind of dictator: faith.But he kept quiet, following Lepidran and biting his tongue.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC (Weta): "Now Merror, don't go changing the subject so fast" Weta said playfully. "We were just saying what a good leader you would make for the team. You founded it, after all, you have experience as a toa-hero that I, for one, lack. I remember you taking charge of the group that persued Vidar and Echelon across the desert in Po-wahi, and doing a good job. Now I'm not saying you have to be a leader if you don't want to, but you are the best toa for the job."

ppg2.png

IC (Merror)"The best Toa for the job..." Merror said, his voice grim. "I see. Well. Let's find Skyra, and I'll tell you all who I used to be. And then we'll see if you still want me to be your leader."With that, Merror stood up and walked out of the inn. As he turned his back on the team, there was pain in his eyes, and anger, and grief. And he steeled himself to tell the story he had kept hidden for many long years.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: LansWell that was interesting, Lans thought to himself, chuckling as he looked around and saw the looks of disappointment on the faces of Verdi and Lashev as she left. Unwrapping his arms from them, he walked next to Sisk. "So, you guys met Leah then? I'd be careful before going any where fast with her." Lans said looking Verdi and Lashev in the eyes. "It's not that she's a bad person, but the thing is we're flyers." Lans said tapping his heartlight with his fist, before pointing up towards the sky."We gotta keep staying up in the air, not have someone tying us to the Earth. Otherwise you'll stop taking the chances that only a Gukko Force Member will take. You'll start slowing down, and a slow bird will get left behind by the rest of the flock. And when it gets too slow, it'll fall. For a stagnant bird can't fly. So if you wanna keep flying, you can't let yourself be tied down like that. Not if you wanna keep up, not if you wanna be the bird that leads the rest of the flock. Cause that's what us Rahkshi Hunters are gonna do. We're gonna show the Matoran, that yes they can still fight, we don't need any silly prophecies or over-hyped heroes to help us. No, we'll do it all on our own. We'll show them all, that yes we can fight, in hopes that they will do.""So, if you guys plan on flying high like a proud member of the Force, of this Squad. Then you can't have an anchor weighing you down. You gotta keep flapping forwards those wings of yours. Then I promise you, that when the time is right, you can go find a perch to land on. You can make your nest, but for this Squad that time is not now. Now is the time to take back our island. Now is the time to fight. Now is the time to Fly!" Lans finished. Since when did I start giving out such long speeches.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:"You look better." Mariko commented on Draeverians general appearance. It was true, in the days they had been here, the Toa of sonics had returned to almost perfect health again after their misadventure in Ko-Koro. Next to him, Aparangi kept quietly to himself, just studying Rivet on Dreaverian's back. "Interesting." he finally said.------------------------------------Rewera noticed Ravage hesitating. It felt weird, taking the few moments to take in their surroundings while she had a dead and thawing Matoran on her back, but she could tell Ravage was obviously reminded of something by this place. It was as if he recognized something here which made his mind spread out and wander around in memories. An awkward metaphor she thought. Then Rewera realized where that metaphor came from: It was Ravage's smell. She took another breath through her nose. Yes. Among the hundreds of scents in the air in this spot, she could make out a faint remain of her companion; and not just because he was standing nearby."Was this...your home?" she asked the other Toa.-----------------------------------Sisk had to hold in the chuckles building up in his chest. How much gravity can one man put into his words? was a thought that crossed his mind. After the battle for the Rama hive, to Sisk at least, this, although definitely meant serious and very heartfelt remind, felt somehow odd "I am more thought-worried about you Lans. I hope you have not been chair-bounds so long that you've unlearned the ride-feeling of a bird-saddle." he said with a grin. ----------------------------------Back in the domed hangar of the headquarter, Leah had quickly gotten up to speed on things there, thanks to Kara, giving her a short report. Being in charge of all Gukko caretaking had certain advantages. Such as, she could go and have Claw-Wing and Skyscratcher ready by the time Sisk and the others would need them. It was the least she could do for her friends. She quickly gave the orders to the right people. All the boys would need to do was to take the reigns and lift off. Half of her wished she could come with them. But the other, stronger half, knew that her place was here right now. And it didn't look like she would be anywhere else anytime soon.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

IC: Lepidran figured this to be some kind of test. He hadn't exactly been of the most use to the group so far, this looked like Stannis' way of asking him to step up and show he could actually contribute. Clearly Stannis didn't want them to just walk aimlessly around the Fau Swamp, if they tried that they'd be eaten by Bog Snakes before they found Sulov. So Lepidran would need to think a little...From what the others had said, Sulov had been involved in an attack on a Nui-Rama hive. Well, the hundred-eyes were insects, Le-Wahi insects no less, and that was most definitely his home turf through and through. A disruption of their nest would cause them to scatter while they sought a new location to gather in. And while a Rama-swarm was dangerous, individually they were somewhat lower on the food chain. So Lepidran took his cues from the surrounding to give them their path.Over there was a swathe of smashed branches from some high-speed aerial chase, with a shred of wing on the ground that he could identify as Nui-Kopen. Chasing its favourite prey no doubt.Over there was a web full of Fikou, dining on something they had ensnared. Lepidran thought he recognised the beak of a hundred-eye but under all the legs and fangs he couldn't be sure.Further on a whole dead Rama was lying by a pool. Lepidran saw the bite marks; it had tried to drink but run into a Bog Snake. Its venom had finished the buzzflyer off. "I think we're getting close," he said, noting fresh battle scarring on the great fly's carapace, "Though if they are not still at the Rama-hive I'm not sure where to go next."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Reordin (Jungle, Le-Wahi)After following Lepidran through the swamp, towards the Hive, his trained Guardsmen eyes began to pick up on what the other Matoran was seeing. Even the most trivial insects, it seemed, were not able to escape the notice of the Le-Matoran, and after he announced their proximity to the Hive, Reordin visibly snapped forward, leaving his reverie and looking up. Sure enough, they were close; the Ko-Matoran could almost feel the thick, matted, bloody smell that the area around the Hive still cloaked itself in. Yeah. They were close."You're an entomologist?" he asked, trying to spark a conversation.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: RavageThe Toa blinked, drawn back to the present by Rewera's words.His head turned to her. "As close to one as I had. This was where much of my time was spent, though obviously not all of it.""I haven't been here in years. Haven't been back since I moved into civilization."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: SalamanderSalamander stood in a daze as Kearrstrun handed him Skyra's limp body while speaking words in a hurried fashion that seemed to never quite reach Salamander's ears. Perhaps it was the effects if the Mark, or maybe it was the fact that Salamander's stomach was now full blood, but Salamander felt as if he would pass out at any moment.He desperately hoped it was the latter."When will I notice the effects? Is it immediate, or will it take a while to adjust? Basically, how much longer do I have before I have to start resisting the mark's influence?"As Salamander spoke, he began to feel a bit better, although he still felt like lying down would do him a considerable amount of good.
IC: Kearrstrun - Le-Wahi - Skyra's HomeKearrstrun shook his head, "You now have the Mark of Fear, you're already neck deep in it's 'effects'," Kearrstrun turned around moving towards the door, ""Resisting the Mark's influence will mean your timer hits zero. Don't let that happen."He quickly scanned the area, before preparing to leap down, "Good luck."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Moving from the Ko-Wahi area...IC: The cargo ship housing munition and medical aid continued down the west coast of Mata Nui. The land to Ahkmou left changed gradually from a land of frost to a grassland, and finally to a jungle. However, what the outlaw had predicted was coming to pass. The ship was moving much slower. As captain, Ahkmou ran through his thoughts to decide whether to keep rowing or rest at this spot. Ahkmou looked up to his lookout and called out to the Po-Matoran, "See a soul out there?"After a short pause, the lookout shook his head at the captain."Not one, sir!""Excellent!" said Ahkmou. He turned to his first mate. "Lower the anchor. Our rowers need to rest, lest we be stuck in a more volatile environment than this"After the shop docked, the crew made their way to the mess hall and shared a meal. The ship as a whole was not large at all. It was barely big enough to sustain the crew for more than a week, and was strictly used for transporting cargo quickly. It had no distinguishing features, no seal, no name. The outlaw was careful to choose a ship that would draw as little attention as possible, and it did just that. As he sat and ate among his comrades, Ahkmou thought about how good the last century has been to him, all things considered. Although his revenge against the Po-Koronans had failed, the Makuta's minions did not give up on the Po-Matoran. Instead, they taught him to be more charismatic, and to become a leader. He started out after hiding out in Po-Wahi by selling secrets of the Lost Land to interested parties. After some time, the Po-Matoran formed a following of Po-Matoran, embittered by the stories that Ahkmou relayed from the Makuta. Now, the Kufas, as they called themselves, shared Ahkmou ill will towards the Matoran, and they helped him move armaments and supplies across the island. Whenever an anomaly happened where tools and weapons invented for combating the Makuta were used instead against their inventors but Makuta's soldiers, chances were good that it was Ahkmou's crew that made it happen. What made it better was that many believed Ahkmou to be long dead. Cast out and forced to live in the wilderness until he couldn't know more. But no -- Ahkmou was very much alive, and now he had a permanent job. -------------The next morning, the rowers' strength was renewed and the crew set sail once again. They would reach Xa-Koro before the sun set. OOC: Ahkmou and crew moving to Kumu Islets...

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC:Rewera stepped a little closer to Ravage. "What made you come out here in the first place?" she asked. She knew full well that she was inquiring about Ravages personal life now, but the Toa's curiosity had been roused and after crossing half the jungle, she felt they could afford 5 minutes of rest.-------------------------------Sisk raised an eyebrow at Lashev. He didn't say anything, but the Le-Matoran did not like discussing a close friends personal life like this behind her back, so to speak. Especially since he knew full well that this was just Leah being Leah as she always was. Verdi might have developed a serious crush on her, but his friend definitely had not decided on pusuing a solid relationship yet. "Anyhow, where are off-flying to?" he said, trying to get the topic back on track. He rose from his seat, ready to leave Kongu's waiting room and to head back to the Gukko hangar.

IC: Ravage"I didn't choose to." Ravage answered. He hadn't moved from his place on the rock. Normally, he would have refused to answer the question, refused to talk about his past. But being in the place he grew up had lowered his guard. "I grew up here, as far back as I can remember. If I lived in one of the villages before then, I can't remember."" I imitated the great predators of the jungle to learn how to hunt. I rested on this rock, drank from this lake. I was little more than an unusually clever Rahi."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Salamander"Thanks... I'll be sure to keep that in mind."As Kearrstrun prepared to leave, Salamander noticed that he was still holding Skyra. The Toa of Air was still unconscious, and no doubt would remain that way until receiving some kind of treatment.Naturally, it was Salamander's job to make sure he was taken to a hospital.Better get moving...With an exasperated sigh Salamander left the house and, after asking for directions, made his way over to hospital.

Lacertus

IC: Skyra - Hosptial, Le-koro -I groaned as I began to wake, my head felt woozy as karz, like someone had sucked the life out of me and then hastily put it back in. Actually that's pretty close to what happened really. You know, if the blood sucking and such....Anyway, I slowly blinked my eyes, which were looking straight at the ceiling, from the feel of the bed I was in, I could tell I was in a hospital, after all that time I spent in Ta-koro hospital, I'd gotten to know them fairly well. As my mind began to become more aware, I immediately began to recall my last thoughts before I had fallen unconscious, almost by instinct I turned my head to look at my right arm, which I raised and moved closer so I could look it all over. I couldn't find it anywhere, the timer was gone, and where my mark had been was now bandaged from where it had been sliced open. For the first time in a while I felt relief, it was gone, I didn't have to worry about it anymore, I could be me again...and I had Salamander to thank for...I immediately sat up looking for him, just as I was looking I heard the door open, I saw his silhouette as the door slammed back shut. I immediately got up from the bed, which I have to admit was a dumb idea, my eyes blacked out for a second or two from getting up so fast, but then I quickly stumbled to the door and swung it open. "Hey! Wait!" I called, seeing if he was still there.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Merror)As Merror walked through the streets, looking for Skyra, he passed the hospital. As he did so, he heard the Toa of Air's voice coming from within, calling for someone.Merror walked inside as a lizard-like being left, and, looking about, spotted Skyra, his arm bandaged and his timer gone. He hurried over."Are you all right, Skyra?" he asked, concerned. "What happened? Where's your Mark?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Skyra - Hosptial, Le-koro -I grinned weakly at Merror, I was still quite out of it, probably shouldn't of been standing up at all really. "Hey Merror." I saw he was staring at my arm."Are you all right, Skyra?" he asked, concerned. "What happened? Where's your Mark?" "Well you see...I don't have it anymore....Sally does." I said pointing at Salamander.

IC: Aelynn"Oh, that's specific," the Fe-Toa said sarcasticly, putting her hands on her hips. "I'm pretty sure we're at the bottom of the island, so "North" is practically the rest of the island, Genius."Aelynn added to the last word with a tap to Auron's forehead. Why does he have to be so... Aghh!

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: RavageRavage blinked. It was dawning on him that he had just gone and described a large portion of his past. And that he had practically volunteered the information. At Rewera's words, he wasn't really sure what to say. "..... I probably haven't described my past before."Somewhat worrying to the Toa was the fact that, now that he had started to tell his past, he didn't want to stop.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: SalamanderSalamander watched i silence as more people flocked towards Skyra, all of whom Skyra seemed to be familiar with. They must be his friends..."I should probably go. It looks like you guys have some catching up to do."It hadn't even been an entire day since he had left, but already so much had changed. Salamander had replaced Skyra as a Mark Bearer of Fear, losing access to the power of his Kadin at the same time. More importantly, however, was the fact that Utu had returned.Salamander began to walk away, his destination already decided upon. Time to return to Ga-Wahi.

Lacertus

IC: Skyra - Hosptial, Le-koro -"Allow me to explain..." I paused, thinking of what I had just said. "No...there is too much, let me sum up. I came across Salamander while I was leaving my house, and we got to talking, long story short, he decided to take my mark, figuring that he could survive with it easily and well...quite frankly I can't. So all he had to do was drink most of my blood and just like that, he has my mark." I paused, trying to think if I had anything else they needed to know. "Oh yeah...and some kinda not-so-good news...the previous mark bearer of fear, Utu, a serial killer who pretty much thinks that mark bearers are gods....well, he's not as dead as we would of hoped...and he probably wants to kill me, cause he's got a big enough ego to want to be the only mark bearer of fear." I waited for this information that I had shot out with blinding speed to sink in, plus I felt a little light-headed still and needed to actually breathe.I hadn't even noticed that Salamander left.

Edited by King Snelly

IC: "Aye," Lepidran replied, a spark in his eyes that came from doing what he loved and getting to talk about it to others. Most of the Le-Matoran had grown bored with his attempts to educate them on insects and adopted a glazed look whenever he started. "I spent many season studying the creatures in an attempt to learn their speech-thought much as Nuju IceRhymer does with the birds. I learnt much of insect conversation I can sum up my research into two spoke-words "Not much." Most of them aren't quite as clever as the IceRhymer's birds..."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:"So, if you're down talking with that guy perhaps we could return to the conversation. . ." Kethrye said to Madrihk, tapping one foot lightly against the ground.
IC: Madrihk"Yes, right away. You said it was important."The Toa of Ice gestured towards the ILS headquarters near the center of the village."Let's talk in private, if you want."

IC: Plagia Simul - Pala-Koro Gate"Um, okay," I began, slowly, trying to figure out this... er, unique Matoran, "Well, yeah, you're in the Pala-Koro, so I guess you found it!"I raised my hand up to the back of my neck, rubbing it nervously, "So, anyway, is there a specific reason you came here, or just, y'know, sight-seeing?"IC: Lumira - Pala-KoroHaving reached the doorframe, I leaned on one side of it, trying not to aggravate any of my burns of other assorted injuries. All while attempting to look cool and non-chalant, should someone pass by looking for a heroine.OOC: Lumira open for interaction.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Skyra - Hosptial, Le-koro -I grinned at Pirok. "Ah this is nothing, I usually have more excitement before breakfast." I joked. I almost lost my balance and I quickly grabbed Merror's shoulder to support myself. "Speaking of breakfast...I'm feeling really peckish..." I looked at Merror, he seemed a little down. "What's the matter? I mean...besides the two serial killers that are loose...not to mention all the other ones." I remember that I needed to write Tillian and Emotia a letter soon...they needed to know about Utu...surely they'd be targets.

IC (Oreius)Oreius hadn't seen many Nui-Rama in his life: they were a species rarely see in Ta-Koro. He regarded the Rama corpse with a certain amount of awe, studying the alien body as the group moved past. Its translucent wings and many dead eyes gave him the creeps, though he'd be the last to admit it. He found it sort of relieving, to be honest, that Lepidran had found the giant insects to have nothing worth saying: it meant their intimidating size and physical attributes weren't matched by a sinister intelligence.

Ic: Draeverian Joskiir"I may be better but I'm crazy just as ever," Draeverian laughed, accepting Mariko's toa fist pound with an unnervingly accurate pound of his own, the knuckles lining perfectly with the toa of earth's. His gears churned slightly, rocking and popping away he stiffness in his frame. Can we go now? I'm about ready to kill that vixen. Draeverian shook his head at his companion's thoughts, ignoring the vengeful spirit of Rivet as Aparangi questioned her form with a simple "interesting.""What," Draeverian rebutted, "you never seen a tuning fork, or a sword made to ease a toa's work? Rivet here is a priceless gem, a rarer thing than can be found among most men."He smiled, but inside Draeverian was unsure of the toa of flame's friendship. All in its turn I guess.