Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

A couple things...

First of all, who are the scouts Velix is supposed to be following?

Second, Selox is waiting for an Elittra post.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Hey Kuurai?

Evix should be using just as much elemental energy to lift that rubble as he gains when dropping it. Probably going to lose some in fact.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

someone RPing that they pulled the trigger when another character had already been RP'd as being held by the first at gunpoint. In the first case, there were options taken away from the other player. 

RPing that "I pulled the trigger" is fine. RPing that "I pulled the trigger and the bullet exploded through his head, killing him instantly" as I understand it, is still an autohit. In that circumstance, it falls to the player being shot at to IC their demise. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Name: Lord Spectrum the Hellhorse

Species: Quercus robur

Power/Weapon 1: Thick

Power/Weapon 2: Oaken

Power/Weapon 3: Reliable

Appearance: Quercus robur is a large deciduous tree, with circumference of grand oaks from 4 m (13 ft) to exceptional 12 m (39 ft).[citation needed] The Majesty Oak with a circumference of 12.2 m (40 ft) is the thickest tree in Great Britain,[citation needed] and the Kaive Oak in Latvia with a circumference of 10.2 m (33 ft) is the thickest tree in Northern Europe.[citation needed] Q. robur has lobed and nearly sessile (very short-stalked) leaves 7–14 cm (2.8–5.5 in) long. Flowering takes place in mid spring, and their fruit, called acorns, ripen by the following autumn. The acorns are 2–2.5 cm (0.79–0.98 in) long, pedunculate (having a peduncle or acorn-stalk, 3–7 cm (1.2–2.8 in) long) with one to four acorns on each peduncle.

Bio: In England, the English oak has assumed the status of a national emblem. This has its origins in the oak tree at Boscobel House, where the future King Charles II hid from his Parliamentarian pursuers in 1650 during the English Civil War; the tree has since been known as the Royal Oak. This event was celebrated nationally on 29 May as Oak Apple Day, which is continued to this day in some communities.[14] ‘The Royal Oak’ is the third most popular pub name in Britain (541 in 2007)[15] and has been the name of eight major Royal Navy warships. The naval associations are strengthened by the fact that oak was the main construction material for sailing warships. The Royal Navy was often described as ‘The Wooden Walls of Old England’[16] (a paraphrase of the Delphic Oracle) and the Navy’s official quick march is "Heart of Oak". Furthermore, the oak is the most common woodland tree in England.[17] An oak tree has been depicted on the reverse of the pound coin (the 1987 and 1992 issues) and a sprig of oak leaves and acorns is the emblem of the National Trust.

He is also a hellhorse.[citation needed]

Personality/Other: Quercus robur' is planted for forestry, and produces a long-lasting and durable heartwood, much in demand for interior and furniture work. The wood of Q. robur is identified by a close examination of a cross-section perpendicular to fibres. The wood is characterised by its distinct (often wide) dark and light brown growth rings. The earlywood displays a vast number of large vessels (~0.5 mm (0.020 in) diameter). There are rays of thin (~0.1 mm (0.0039 in)) yellow or light brown lines running across the growth rings. The timber is around 720 kg (1,590 lb) per cubic meter in density.[5]

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious
  • Upvote 13

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I'm just waiting for the inevitable popping of the air bubble. Someone's going to do it sooner or later....

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm just waiting for the inevitable popping of the air bubble. Someone's going to do it sooner or later....

Hopefully later

It would've been funny if when Ignis threw his axe, it missed and hit the air bubble. Fortunately, He must've been too close to the centre to do so.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

I don't think this is everyone, but I remember Selaphiel, Olari, Riss were among his targets. I don't know/remember if he was to follow a specific one or just relay information from all of them; gonna need TPTI's confirmation on that. Although, seeing how Riss is essentially her own little intelligence network, he can probably just stay near her and deliver any messages she gives him back to Kale.

pNNgXax.jpg

I don't think this is everyone, but I remember Selaphiel, Olari, Riss were among his targets. I don't know/remember if he was to follow a specific one or just relay information from all of them; gonna need TPTI's confirmation on that. Although, seeing how Riss is essentially her own little intelligence network, he can probably just stay near her and deliver any messages she gives him back to Kale.

Selaphiel and Olari are more advance scouts, going out to actively seek the enemy's positions. Riss is more a sentry system, staying close to the base to keep an eye out for enemy coming to them. Velix can carry information for any of them he likes

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I think of the lightspeed movement more like a Kualsi's teleportation. At that speed you would pretty much be flying in a straight line towards wherever your target is.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Umbra is the only being capable of turning into light. Normal Toa can move at the speed of light, assuming they have a sufficient mastery of the element.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Umbra is the only being capable of turning into light. Normal Toa can move at the speed of light, assuming they have a sufficient mastery of the element.

This.

The whole lightspeed thing is foil to Shadow's "walk from one shadow to another" thing.

also i love how tarakava's basically turned into a military unit

go muaka

rawr

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Why does everybody want to pop the bubble? It's like blowing up a nuke right between two armies and hoping it takes out more of the other side.

It makes no sense.

• Upvote 4

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I'm not sure myself, but a lot of Tarakava seems to have gotten together and are sort of forming themselves into a military unit; Vorzin and Olari are currently rescuing Ismekne, Muaka is still mostly squabbling and being generally ineffective, Haarnak's given up trying to burst the bubble, Silvanni's planning to do the same, and I think that's about it. BTW Alijar, Miras and Tanzah could probably go and take down Silvanni once she tries doing some bubble-popping, if you like.

[Edit] Also, Click, Vorzin is still invisible; Virse shouldn't be able to see him, and Okavaung never mentioned him to the rest of Muaka.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

[Edit] Also, Click, Vorzin is still invisible; Virse shouldn't be able to see him, and Okavaung never mentioned him to the rest of Muaka.

Sorry, rushed post. I fixed it.

Popping the bubble is starting to sound more and more appealing... I mean, Muaka is doomed right now. Perhaps a little... disorder would even the odds. Plus, popping bubbles. :D

Except, afaik, significant portions of Muaka are outside and unprotected, whereas most of Tarakava is either inside a building or near something they could use to brace themselves when the tidal wave hits. If Muaka breaks the bubble, they're probably gonna suffer more casualties than Tarakava.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Except, afaik, significant portions of Muaka are outside and unprotected, whereas most of Tarakava is either inside a building or near something they could use to brace themselves when the tidal wave hits. If Muaka breaks the bubble, they're probably gonna suffer more casualties than Tarakava.

Yes, but

POPPING BUBBLES

*Snaps fingers*

Yes, but those bubbles were never the only thing keeping me alive. I don't remember if any of the characters even know that the water has mutagen in it.

BTW Alijar, Miras and Tanzah could probably go and take down Silvanni once she tries doing some bubble-popping, if you like.

Nobody from Tarakava is going to be able to reach Silvanni before the bubble pops, they would have to fight their way through Muaka territory to get there. If those characters happen to be on Muaka feel free for them to stop people from being stupid.

Popping the bubble is starting to sound more and more appealing... I mean, Muaka is doomed right now. Perhaps a little... disorder would even the odds. Plus, popping bubbles. :D

I'm sorry but this is flat out metagaming. Nobody on Muaka knows what Tarakava's situation is. In fact, the last information they got was that Tarakava was even worse off.

Edited by Silvan Haven

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I'm sorry but this is flat out metagaming. Nobody on Muaka knows what Tarakava's situation is. In fact, the last information they got was that Tarakava was even worse off.

I didn't say I was going to. Mirror has enough problems as is, and Virse has never been around more than a puddle in her life. It still sounds insane to them. And, as you said, the situation doesn't appear that dire yet.

BTW Alijar, Miras and Tanzah could probably go and take down Silvanni once she tries doing some bubble-popping, if you like.

Yeah, but hwy would they do that? They would be more looking at the fight rather than somebody trying to pop a bubble that nobody knows what will happen IC when it is popped yet?

Oh yeah last post of the day BTW.

Edited by Alijar