BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

-==IC: Elly==-

"Everyone, stand down." Elly warned, as she strode up to the group with a frown. "All of you, follow me, we're going somewhere." Elly stated, as she looked around the room with a warning glare for no-one to try any more fighting.

IC: [Olari, Blindside Army, Pyramid]

Having just flown around the desert to scout out the surroundings, Olari happened to know there was nothing as large and obvious as the pyramid itself for mio around.

"I think we sort of lost the advantage of stealth the moment we had a giant pile of rock as our base. At least with someone on the top we can try and use it as an advantage, see the enemy coming before they realise and can get defences up."

IC: [Turbo Vixen, Blindside Army, Pyramid Interior]

Though there was another disk waiting in her arm, Turbo lowered it slowly, warily. While she would still like to take another shot at the eye-searing pile of meat in the room, everyone else would clearly stop her if she tried.

"Okay. No attacking. But I would still like someone to tell me WHAT THE SEWERS IS IT?!"

IC: [Venga, Tahtorak's Fist, Stronghold]

"Hmmm..." Venga stroked the elongated chin of his armoured muzzle as he thought, "Law and War share two letters but are very different things. An enforcer may be experienced but it might not be battlefield experienced. Unless he's some kind of outpost sheriff I might be tempted to have him stay here, play it defensive. Besides, we could use someone with decent stone powers to try and hold the cliff. Build us defences, wreck any stairs the enemy tries to build, and I'm not sure the younger one has the skill to do that. I'm not sure what to do with that one really. Throw him-sorry, her, at the enemy and see if she causes mass destruction in a tantrum?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Glaive - Comfort Sector

He turned back to find, not a foe screaming in agony as he had been hoping, but a rather smug-looking four-armed being with a brand new pistol. "Well... you have some... unique abilities yourself," he muttered.

Speaking of new things, another being just walked into the room, this one commanding authority, not just with their voice, but with their towering height. Perhaps, if he so desired, he could attempt to match their height, but such displays seemed frivolous and more harmful than beneficial, especially here. Whatever the creature was, it couldn't hurt him to follow.

IC-Ignis (Arma Virique)

Ignis turned to the sound, and his old Ally Dreidel was in front of him. "Hey, Dreidel." He said. "I was worried you'd not make it out of the Cafeteria attack. How've you been?"

IC-Harami (Tahtorak's Fist)

As the Brown Toa slunk away, Harami Crouched down to make herself appear less threatening. "Don't be shy, I'm not going to hurt you." She Said.

OOC

Please take your bets on the factor that Naona won't be buying that.

In other news, Ignis Interacting with Dreidel.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Arena, Cliff | With Eryard)

She followed Eryard inside, because she wanted to see their noble general in person.

IC: Dartakh (Arena, Jungle | With Langmuir)

He walked alongside Langmuir, not particularly interested about the slothful Toa. He used his sword to cut a path through the foliage.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - MEDICAL BASEMENT

The Skakdi frowned, shaking his head as he pulled Mirror Lytrel's arm.

"This is unsatisfactory," he said, sounding disappointed. "Dear Fishers appears to have truly deluded herself into believing that she shall survive this in some fashion - indeed, that she shall simply be 'reborn'."

He turned away, crouching down and rummaging underneath the operating table before popping back up with another grin, holding a strange device in his hand.

"I do believe this shall fix our little problem," he said cheerfully. "Once she breathes in the gas, it will target the fear centers in her mind. She shall begin to hallucinate sights, sounds, touches, and sensations. All emotions she is currently feeling shall be squashed by pure, unadulterated fear. It's just a shame that I have so little of it here... more than enough for a small Matoran such as herself, but not enough to use on anyone else. Unfortunate; I would love to experiment on the rest of the fighters."

IC(fishers): "I am confident that you cannot make me afraid of something I have no fear of," the Matoran chortled. "20,000 times zero is still zero, you know."

"You got to remember, Maeus, that I never had any fear of death, even before I was cursed," fishers said. "There have been too many people like you in my life, people who have tried to use the fear of death to control people across the ages. The solution is simple - not fearing death."

"The last time I was hit by a Turahk blast, I was shivering like a baby, sure," fishers said. "I think I was scared of bugs turning into donuts or something. It made no sense. But I will never be afraid of you, Maeus. And that is what you most want."

IC Maccha Yellow! - Pyramid Control Room - Royal Blindside

You immediately unsheathed your sword, leveling it at the pudding causing so much distress for your recently proposed and accepted focus of your protective powers and instincts. "What do you think you're doing flan fiend? You're distressing your General and ought to leave at once!"

IC(Kalatin): Kalatin ducked to avoid a throwing disk hurled at him, only to have Minami catch it. "I was providing directions." he said matter-of-factly. "And if it helps anyone, I intend our General no harm. I understand that she has some recent experiences which may make my presence uncomfortable, and that my appearance is distressing to some of you as well."

"Unfortunately, this is the best place for my abilities to be of any use," he turned to Maccha Yellow, his voice becoming hollow and sad. "Out there in the desert, I'll be dead in a matter of hours. In here, I'm familiar with some of these technological systems, and my telepathic abilites can be helpful in an emergency. Please, just let me help out in the most effective way. I'll even stay out of here while you guys plan, okay? But please just let me help." He turned pleading eyes on Kopen.  

IC: Agraney gave Glaive a nod and turned to face the new arrival, who towered over even him. Another harumph escaped, but he trudged after the new being nonetheless. They were obviously one of the ones in charge here, and as long as they didn't give him too many orders, Agraney would grudgingly follow them.

IC: "I would not throw my own child to the Kavinika, and I have no desire to do so with this one either," Halken said firmly. "Young and inexperienced though she may be, we will not be disposing of her because she is not immediately and totally useful. Perhaps she could come along with another team to watch them and learn from them?"

IC: "I'm not sure what to call him, Vixen," Xaeraz said, gesturing to Kalatin, "But he is not an enemy, nor is he a threat to those present. That having been said, Kalatin, Kopen has recently had rather traumatic experiences with some things that bear resemblance to you. If you would like, however, I will open my mind to you, so that you may remain just outside the room but still be 'present' for our planning in some way. Is that acceptable to you? and to you, Kopen?"

IC: Fia floated in the air, far above the waters below the cliff. slowly, she began to descend, more curious than upset, and started to look at the cliff face for ways in and out.

IC: Riss bounced after Eryard, more interested in the map than the General.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Astaer (Arma Virique)

She regards the metallic being for a few moments more, deciding that for now, she would respect this being. That didn't mean Astaer would let her guard down, oh no. She had the scars to prove that letting one's guard down was never a good thing. 

With a last wary glance, Astaer let go of the limb and slid her way down the trunk, using vines to avoid the rougher bark and slow herself as well. It was only a few seconds before she let herself just slip from the tree and freefall the last few feet to the ground, landing in a 3-point stance before rising to a standing, though tensed position. Locking onto Noroi's eyes again, the Korumine quickly inclined her head and tilted forward slightly, with the addition of a bend of the knees it displayed an act of confirmation and acknowledgement all at once. 

Perhaps this being could earn the right to be spoken to, in time. 

IC: Zakaro (Arma Virique)

"Great! I do nothing, I get yelled at, and yet if I go away, I'd get yelled at too!"

Clearly annoyed, the Toa gets up and walks down the slope of his seat, angrily swinging his sword as he went.

"What do you want me to do then, just stand around and cut trees?"

At that statement he turned and chopped at a nearby trunk, his Mask kicking in reflexively to make the cut through the wood a clean one, even though the tree was easily thrice his size. Zakaro soon realized his mistake and jumped forward, grabbing onto the tree to keep it from falling. 

"Fan-karzin'-tastic. This round is going to be swell, I can already tell."

IC: Nisaduf (Royal Blindside)

"Into the darkness, I suppose," she muttered, following the majority of the group and the ghost. Why they all had to go in, she couldn't tell, but whatever. What the general wants, the general gets. 

IC: Sevyn (Royal Blindside)

Sevyn finished his smoothie. 

Sevyn went inside the pyramid and followed the people.

"Ah, much better! This is much cooler than outside! Ho-ho, hear that echo!"

Sevyn was amused. 

IC: Bajets (Tahtorak's Fist)

Thunder crashed, lightning roared, Bajets swore, and sprinted for the stronghold. 

There were many things she was willing to do, and while getting wet was sometimes one of them, getting wet without a reason was not. She'd go inside, thank-you very much.

IC: Ajiseni (Comfort Sector, with pretty much everyone not in round)

"Good to meet you.. too.."

She trailed off as lots of things happened, leaving her confused and rather annoyed. Getting annoyed was a bit of a danger reflex, if she was to be honest with herself. Bad things happening? Get mad! Well, not mad-mad, ticked off, annoyed. Not all-inducing, logical-thought losing rage, just annoyance. 

"Could you shut up?" She snapped, aiming the comment at Intavus and his copies. 

"He-she-gah, the person will tell us when they tell us, it doesn't help any to ask them constantly! What is it with you people and totally ignoring social norms, Mata-Nui..."

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: [Venga, Tahtorak's Fist, Cliff Stronghold]

The Rahkshi shrugged. He still figured the kid would be a liability but he knew his place within a chain of command. Wouldn't do to disobey a direct instruction like that.

"I'd recommend pairing her up then. Don't put her in a team, put her with one person. They can keep their attention entirely on her, letting her learn better and keeping her safer, and means any larger scale operations don't have to worry about her getting in the way."

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Eryard

Entering the stronghold, I came across Halken and Venga discussing something intently. Something about a Naona...? Signalling the people behind me to halt, I stood at attention in the doorway, waiting to be summoned.

IC: Lytrel

Lytrel was bored.

IC: Tomo

"Ooh, a Rahkshi Kaita?"

If Dekako turned around, they would see a strangely-armored Av-Matoran staring up at them.

IC: Minami

Reabsorbing the cloth, Minami stood around awkwardly.

IC: Hagah

After standing around for some time and staring out at the desert sands, Hagah retreated to the pyramid.

IC: Yoko

Yoko did likewise.

IC: Sudrec

Sudrec continued checking out the stronghold.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC(Kalatin): "I'm a gelatin," he said quietly. He waited for Kopen to respond.

It had been hundreds of thousands of years since the kindness and gentle affection of Kalatin and his friends had been repelled by those of lesser stature than them. He knew that his appearance could startle to a being who had not met him before, and take longer for a being to believe that he wasn't a vicious monster.

Xaeraz's solution, however, made him bitter and sick at heart.  

IC: Kopen - Control Room (Royal Blindside)

Her hands clawed at the wall as she tried to pull herself away. She took (quite) a few deep breaths to try to calm herself, and then tried to bring some kind of order to her appearance. "I... apologize," she gasped. "If... if y-you c-could... leave, I... I think it w-would be appreciated."

Of course, the one contestant with tentacles had to be in her control room. She couldn't stop her clicks from running over it, returning every revolting detail to her ears. For once, she almost wished she was deaf too... but then the silence, knowing something was there, would be unbearable.

IC: Virse - Control Room (Royal Blindside)

It seemed these soldiers were wiser than the Fe-Toa outside. Virse let her sword drop to her side. Her eyes darted between the dissenters, watching for the slightest move of aggression. She would not be allowing it.

IC: Arkrax - Control Room (Royal Blindside)

With a sizable group following and hopefully more lingering at the tail, Arkrax swiftly took the memorized turns back to the Control Room. As the others flowed in behind him, he gave a small nod towards Lieutenant Xaeraz. "I have brought ~ the others."

He seemed completely oblivious to the goings-on.

IC: Thaera - Pyramid (Royal Blindside)

"Or perhaps not," Thaera smirked. He held his staff high and gave it a flick, adding Io's glare to the dim torchlight. He followed in the others' footsteps, hoping it would take him to wherever they were supposed to go.

"Ooh, a Rahkshi Kaita?"

If Dekako turned around, they would see a strangely-armored Av-Matoran staring up at them.

IC: Dekako - Arma Virique - Jungle Stronghold, Exterior. 

We turn, glowering at the Toa. "Not anymore." 

"I have brought ~ the others."

IC: Dayeth - Royal Blindside Army - Pyramid Control Room.

Among those others was Dayeth, whose attention was immediately drawn to the screens showing the rest of the arena. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC(Kalatin): "Alright," he said. "I will accept your solution, Xaeraz." His voice reflected how sad he was, and how disappointed. "I need a moment, then I'll take your opportunity." 

It took all of his mortal fortitude to keep from crying as he made his way past Xaeraz and out the door. He made his way down the hallway a considerable distance before he allowed himself to lay down on the floor and brawl his eyes out. It was pathetic, he knew. But Kalatin had always been part of a team, even as a servant. To be left out in the cold...and for seemingly no reason at all...it was hard. And he was smart enough to know it was hard.  

IC: "Mmm. That may be a good solution, but as to who is another matter entirely. We would likely want to pair her with a toa or matoran of some kind, I think, as the other races are likely to spook her. There was a brief pause as Halken mentally reviewed his options, then said, "I'm thinking Donrioda, Desdemona or Lekona. Would you review those three, as well as any other options? Sir Eryard has returned." Halken turned and beamed at his other Lieutenant.

"Sir Eryard! And our other pilots as well! How good of you all to join us. Do come in!"

IC: "...I'll be right back," Xaeraz said. "Don't kill each other while I'm gone, okay?" With that he slipped out into the hallway, down to where he heard the gelatin...Leaking?

"Kalatin?" he called, peering down the hallway. "Do you have a moment to talk?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Eryard

"Sir." Walking into the room and up to the map table, Eryard turned to Halken.

"After some deliberation, we came to the conclusion that it may be wise to start out mixed amongst the ground forces, but having our formation arranged in such a way that we can break off from the main force and act as a separate unit at a moment's notice if needed. Do you believe this plan of action to be recommendable, sir?"

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

"Huh?" Tomo continued to stare quizzically at Dekako.

IC: Dekako - Arma Virique - Jungle Stronghold, Exterior. 

"There are no Rahkshi in our form," we say cryptically, "we are our own being now." 

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly assumed that everyone was following, as she led the group around the facility, until they reached the Engineering Sector. "No-one cause trouble." Elly warned, as she approached Dreisen.

IC: Snarl - Engineering Sector.

As the group passed through the sector he'd been in, Snarl decided to follow them, curious as to what the Enforcer was doing with so many fighters when there was a round already going on...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC(Kalatin): Kalatin got up. "It's okay," he said. "It's just my emotions, that's all." He wiped away a few final tears, smiling sheepishly at Xaeraz. "Nothing you should be worried about. I'll be okay." 

He then paused. "Okay, yeah, I can talk. Sorry, got distracted there."

Edited by fishers64

IC: "I only cause TROUBLE for the THUGS who decide to START TROUBLE THEMSELVES," Agraney replied, checking his stump wrist to find the hand slowly regenerating.

IC: "...Sorry about the asking you to wait outside," Xaeraz said, giving the gelatin n apologetic smile. "Kopen has issues with tentacles. She was violently assaulted by ones in a silence field during a quest we both went on earlier, which is fairly traumatizing when you can neither see nor hear them." There was a short pause.

"...If you want to establish a connection, feel free to do so. Use my eyes and ears all you need to. Just, please, don't go yanking memories to the surface. Okay?" He extended a hand to the gelatin.

IC: "Ah! An excellent idea! That sounds most workable, Sir Eryard. But you do not have to address me as Sir! I only became a knight through blood, you see. Nobility and all that!" Halken laughed, his mirth booming through the stronghold.

"No, Sir Eryard, you and Sir Venga are the true knights here! Although, I would extend the title to Sir Gemshimmer as well," he said, giving the Knight Templar a small bow.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Dreidel/Arma Virique, Stronghold, Talking with Ignis

"Doing alright, actually. Although..."

He kicked a small pebble.

"I'm getting bored of standing around. Apparently, we are planning to make some sort of assault."

IC: Kuro/Arma Virique, Outside the Stronghold

He was unsure whether he, while in the mech, could fit through the opening.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC(Kalatin): "It could have been one of my kind," said Kalatin bitterly. "But I am not like that, and there are many, like me, who choose to defend the cause of others rather than pursue thoughtlessness." He took a breath, settling himself.  "I'm not going to probe you - that should prevent any memories from surfacing involuntarily."

Okay, he thought to Xaeraz. The mental touch was gentle, just running the surface of the lieutenant's mind. I'm not going to probe you; there's no need, but I will be able to see what you see and hear what you hear, and send you some telepathy. He kept his sadness from leaking over the connection. "You best be getting back to the others."

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Blindside - Desert

As he continued walking throughout the blistering heat, Ravyn eventually came across a fairly decent-sized boulder jutting out from the side of a sand dune. Figuring that it was as good a place to rest as any, he soon found himself sprawled out underneath it, basking in his newly discovered shade.

Maybe I'll erect a wall later on to keep out any undesirables, considering that I don't have any allies this round... eh, whatever. This match has to end sometime...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Kopen let out a soft sigh of relief as the monster left her vision. She could feel nearly every eye in the room on her. It would be best to try and dispel some of that awkwardness.

She stepped forward and clapped her hands, perhaps a bit too loudly. "Okay, everyone, I am... General Kopen. I have been... given this assignment to lead by the Queen and... and I hope we can win this, despite a... rocky start."

Karz. She had stared down much stronger beings who wanted her dead and run into situations no sane Matoran should ever find themselves in. Why did the thought of leading everyone terrify her so?

Another deep breath, and Kopen leaned towards the screens. "...what have we got here? I... suppose this would be the map, then?" It would help if she could see it.

IC: Glaive - Engineering Sector

He followed after the small group. His beady eyes scanned his surroundings for any irregularity that would free him from this dream prison. And they soon settled on an almost familiar shape. A disturbing grin split his face, literally, as he looked on the quadrupedal form of Snarl. "Oh, you brought Buckler in here!"

OOC: Mobile post; no pretty colours.

He looked questioningly at the strange being, having no idea what in the karz a "buckler" was.

IC: Miril - Royal Blindside Army - Pyramid Control Room.

"Yes, this is the map," I said over my shoulder, "it looks like all of the bases have some kind of natural defence."

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - MEDICAL BASEMENT

The Skakdi ignored Fishers as he shoved the device into her mouth and pulled the trigger, releasing the gas inside directly into her.

"Hold the towel over her," Maeus ordered, stepping back. "I wish to make sure that she breathes it all in."

IC: "I could really go for some cutting, you know, Doc," Mirror Lytrel replied as he placed the towel over fishers once more. "This is so impersonal! How do you get any results doing this?" As he spoke, a small dagger appeared in the palm of one hand.

"I mean, honestly, for good experimental data? Blades up under the ribs. Slowly pry them open using other ribs! Works like a charm."

IC: "That is what we are working on, my friend!" Halken said, holding the box of cigars to the mech pilots behind Eryard. "Currently dealing with potential internal conflicts, then we will be grouping up teams and setting our strategy."

IC: "That is the map, yes," Xaeraz said as he walked back into the room, glancing around. Remembering the list, he said, "Vixen, Arkrax, could one of you perhaps make a three dimensional representation of this map? Something General Kopen could feel."

Edited by Decapixaetion

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Arkrax just nodded and stepped up beside Kopen. One hand reached out to the screens, another rested beside her own. His eyes closed as he poured his focus into maintaining a hardlight projection...

The contours of the map, previously unreadable to her, suddenly rose up under her fingers. Kopen ran her hands over the map, feeling the wavy lines and the one sharp point of the deserts, the smooth field in the middle with its bump designating the special weapons, the rough tangle of the jungle, and the sharp edge of the cliffs. Each team's area was set apart by a thin wall. It nearly fit with what Xaeraz had tried to show her, though her own mental image needed some updating.

She turned to the being beside her, but could only see the revolving box within. "Thank you," she said softly before turning back to the map before her. Her hand stopped its wandering and came to rest on the tiny pyramid. "So, we are here. And... these are the enemy teams, at the Cliff and Jungle." Arkrax gave a quick affirmative. "So... what are we going to do? Charge into their bases, elemental powers blasting?"

IC: Lady Dajik - Control Room (Tahtorak's Fist)

As the team leaders made their deliberations, the Lady Dajik lurked in the background, listening to every word. She tried to stay out of sight of the Lady Bajets, just as much for the traitorous Skakdi's sake as her own.

IC: Glaive - Engineering Sector

But Buckler didn't say anything, and seemed just as oblivious to him as the other strange beings. Obviously an illusion. Glaive grunted and turned back to see what the others were focusing on. Another one of those fleshy mechanicals moping behind a desk, talking with yet another. What mad creature thinks up such strange beings?

IC(fishers): Ha ha ha those chemicals won't work for you Maeus. Not at all. Fear is more than chemicals. 

Fear has to do with stimulus, like: 

"I could really go for some cutting, you know, Doc," Mirror Lytrel replied as he placed the towel over fishers once more. "This is so impersonal! How do you get any results doing this?" As he spoke, a small dagger appeared in the palm of one hand.

"I mean, honestly, for good experimental data? Blades up under the ribs. Slowly pry them open using other ribs! Works like a charm."

You're honestly pathetic. Real pathetic. I don't believe that he would let you do that. Such fat talk. 

But he could. That would be bad, I suppose. That would hurt. That would...

fishers felt the knife against her ribs. She screamed, the sonic projection reducing the emotional strain. "I'm going to scream" fishers said. "Screaming reduces fear reactions." The blade went in, cutting against her ribs, prying them up. The fisherwoman's screams rebounded off the walls, yelling in pain as much as in fear, although the pain was only the result of an hallucination. Screaming helps with pain. I goofed that up. Not fear, pain. But this is pain, not fear. Of course, the fact that she was hallucinating the pain probably made it fear, but that's a question for the philosophers, not our crazy fisherwoman on the brink of death. 

I'm dying. She would have to be dying. He was puncturing her lungs. He would get what he deserved.

And that was when the pain, real and imagined, the prolonged use of Maeus' lethargy beams, and the emotional roller-coaster ride finally became too much for the Matoran's mind and body. fishers passed out. 

OOC: That's unconcious, heh. 

He glowered at the being reaching out towards him, resisting the urge to rip their hand off.

He was growimg tired of being treated like a dumb animal...

IC: Miril - Royal Blindside Army - Pyramid Control Room.

"What's with all of these dots?" I spoke up, indicating the coloured markers all over the map. "Are those... us?"

He'd stopped paying attention to what the creature was actually saying and was instead trying to figure out why there was four of it.