BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: [Venga, Tahtorak's Fist, Stronghold]

"For the record I'd pick Donrioda," Venga piped up, "The drone to keep an eye on the kid or spot incoming threats, the Kakama to get the pair of them out of there in a hurry if need be."

Recommendation made, he strode back over the Halken and Eryard, ready to input on any other manners of strategy

IC: [Turbo Vixen, Blindside Army, Pyramid Interior]

The squeaking of rubber on metal signalled Turbo propping herself up on the table map with her forewheels. she was looking at the display and Arkrax's projection, her visor recording it for later use.

"I'd guess yeah, they're us. They're all clustered over the thing that's supposed to be the pyramid. Probably us. Looks like the other teams haven't moved much either."

IC: [Jorth, Blindside Army, Pyramid Interior]

Having got the hang of steering the Ebon Flow around, Jorth propped it up against one of the Pyramid's faces and headed inside, following the steady stream of people heading for the control room

IC: [Tueytkhamun, Blindside Army, Pyramid Interior]

"And why are we being led by an invalid?" 

Tuyetkhamun had finally reached the control node at the heart of the pyramid. Fun times for everyone would now ensue.

"How is she fit to be a general if she cannot even read the map upon which she hopes to direct us? I demand someone more suitable be placed in charge. I nominate myself."

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Miril - Royal Blindside Army - Pyramid Control Room.

Tearing my attention away from the strange wheeled being who'd appeared beside me, I turned to glare at the newcomer.

"Calling the General an invalid," I mused, smiling sweetly, "looks like a case of the pot calling the kettle black. You look like you should be in a hospital... or a coffin."

Edited by Locus
  • Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Arkrax - Control Room (Royal Blindside)

Arkrax nodded to Miril's question, confirming Turbo's answer. "My data ~ seems to indicate ~ the beacons represent ~ fellow competitors."

IC: Kopen - Control Room (Royal Blindside)

Kopen froze as the biting voice sliced into the Control Room. Of course, she was right. Kopen had no desire nor qualifications to lead an army. She didn't even know why the Queen chose her of all people.

And so she said nothing as she idly tapped on the pyramid's peak. She was trying to keep herself in check. No shouting, and no tears.

IC: "That won't be happening," Xaeraz replied, folding his arms and staring at the desiccated god-ruler. "For one, the Queen appointed Kopen as General. Not you. And for two, a General must have the trust and faith of their troops, or the army will fall apart. I'm not sure about anyone else, but the way you strode in here and acted like you're superior to everyone here before you even had a chance to meet a single one of us has given me an instant unwillingness to follow you, Tuyetkhamun. Were you to seize power, I would be the first to sign my allegiance over to another army. Take that how you will."

IC: "Agreed, Sir Venga. We'll have them pair up and act as an auxillary to any other units, then!" He rumbled, still waiting for any of the pilots to take him up on his offered cigars. Riss had already politely refused and moved over to check on the map, but the others might still take him up on the celebration.

Edited by Decapixaetion

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC(Kalatin): Kalatin sent an affirmative to Xaeraz from the hall. Tuyetkamn is a nasty threat, and she is not to be trusted under any circumstances, Kalatin thought. ​She poisoned the water in the Commercial Sector and attacked the dragon - on our team now - while he was ill. I managed to save him at great cost. I too will fight beside Kopen against her. 

OOC : Royal Blindside

IC Sesdec - Pyramid Entrance

Said electric blue being was moving through the hallways at quite a speed, following them would be a good start. "After you."

IC Tenjou - Pyramid Airspace

She mulled over the Fa-Toa's words. "True, someone capable of illusion or long range attack might even be able to capitalize on an early sighting of the enemy. May I ask your name and abilities, Toa of Magnetism?"

IC Maccha Yellow! - Pyramid Control Room

Could pudding feel emotional distress? You doubted it and joined the gathering crowd around the map. The thought of such a huge and varied arena boggled your mind, so much so that you decided to restate, "I'll just be staying in here with you, General. This place is too huge for me." The logistics of traveling on foot through such terrain were more than daunting.

OOC Arma Virique

IC Langmuir - Jungle Base

I already didn't like this Onu-Toa. He seemed moody and more than a little flippant, even if he did possess a useful set of abilities. Such behavior in battle could spell disaster. Turning from him, I worked on directing the crowd towards the stronghold.

IC Oinez - Jungle

Hearing his name, the beige matoran stood at attention.

OOC Outside Arena

IC Langmuir - Comfort Sector > Engineering

Though resistant at first, she had let the strange Turaga enter her mind.

Bad idea.

With every detail they shared, she became more and more distressed at her situation. An interdimensional fighting tournament with strange and god like game masters, an eerie sort of undeath in the arena, strange gems hidden in eldritch tunnels and catacombs that shifted and changed as they were explored? This had to all be a dream. A very bad one at that. Mired in her trepidation, she ended up following the large figure, one she recognized from the mental post it note as the Enforcer. They radiated a certain sense of calmness and solidarity. Oddly enough, the titan reminded her of her captain.

...but close to it

Kale Ironshaper- Royal Blindside- Control Room

IC: "This isn't a democracy"

The hard tone came from behind the walking mummy, drawing the attention of those in the room to the new arrival. Making his way around Tueytkhamun Kale entered the Command Center, taking in the collection of beings standing within.

"Regardless of our personal opinions of Kopen and her leadership abilities she was chosen by the Queen to lead this army for the duration of the War Games. Like it or not she is in charge and I doubt our ever so gracious hosts would appreciate or allow a coup to happen."

Moving over to the central table the Av-Toa leaned back against it as he looked over the hologram being projected by the Data Toa.

"I think it's time we get some actual planning done."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Terry Terrix - Royal Blindside Army - Pyramid Control Room.

Wrinkling his nose in distaste at the sight of the mummy, Terry quickly switched his attention to Kale as the Toa swiftly took control of the situation. "Couldn't agree more, mate."

Edited by Locus

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Arena, Cliff Stronghold | With Halken, Eryard, Venga, Kat, Vinra and Riss)

She frowned. Their general was friendly, but his behaviour was somewhat disappointing for a nobleman. He even used the honorific address 'sir' incorrectly! "Sir Halken, I think the correct usage of the word would be 'madam'. But more importantly, such titles aren't used in our order. We consider humility a virtue, after all. And no thank you," she gestured at the cigarettes, "We are not allowed to use products like alcohol or cigarettes. They corrupt the soul."

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Minami

Upon this bandaged person's entrance into the Control Room and her quick denouncement of Kopen

"Ma'am, as much as Kopen is disabled in her sight, she is our Torosh-uh, our General, and we are the soldiers under her. Respect the Chain of Being, for Kopen has been appointed by this tournament's de facto Great Spirit. Mobility up the Chain for us will be determined by merit and loyalty to the cause and the General, not by open rebellion. Why would we follow you anyway?"

Walking over to the 3D map, Mini stared at it hard but didn't say anything. After all it was not he replace to do so unless specifically requested by the General or one of the LTs.

IC: Eryard

What is she going on abou-oh, right. Monastic order. Still, she has a strong sense of discipline. Let's hope it didn't get in the way of her...

"Wait. What are those? I've never seen them before."

In truth, the reason why I had declined Halken's offer of tobacco? Not because I was a militant abstainer from smokingz but because I had never seen such a delivery mechanism before; when he had offered them to me, I thought he had been holding out a simple box, much to my confusion.

Anyways.

"Speaking of these internal conflicts," I said, "Are there any others besides the matter of this 'Naona' that could prove detrimental to the team if not handled correctly?"

IC: Naona (MC) ~ Tahtorak's Fist ~ Clifftop Stronghold

"We will find out soon enough."

IC: Naona (Kid) ~ Tahtorak's Fist ~ Clifftop Stronghold

"You will have to soon enough," was the quiet reply.

Naona was curled up, her eyes facing down at the earth. Every word oozed with exhaustion.

Too exhausted to cry.

Too exhausted to do anything but hide.

IC Kat:

I took one of the strange vaguely cylindrical items, more out of curiousity than anything.

Not knowing what it was, I of course assumed it to be some kind of food item.

So I did what seemed to be the sensible thing to do when given food. I took a bite.

And immediately spat it out, trying to get the vile taste out of my mouth.

"What the Karz is this stuff?!"

Edited by Chumpu

IC: Maglev, Control Room, Blindside

"There seems to be more to consider than just battle tactics. We also need some fighters to stay here to assist with communications to the fighters outside the pyramid, and to protect you, General, and your liutenants."

I noticed a small dot on the map.

"Someone is there?" I wondered. "Who decided to desert (no pun intended) the group?"

IC: Kopen - Control Room (Royal Blindside)

Even though they said nothing of her capabilities, the words of the others filled her with confidence. Kopen focused intently on the map before her to hide her grin.

She slid over to allow Kale room and tried to jump right in before the mummy would have a chance to respond. No more of those vitriolic words. Her hand jumped between the bases, touching each in turn, before settling back on the pyramid. "So..." she began, trying to put some kind of authoritative tone in her voice, "we're in the pyramid, and... it has some pretty good defenses of its own, as shown by how long it took us all to get here. We could probably hold it with just a few people, leaving many others for an invasion force."

She looked up to Kale for a hopeful confirmation.

IC: Virse - Control Room (Royal Blindside)

Virse stepped up behind the large, black and white Toa and looked over the map until she found his stray dot. She tried to explain what she saw. "A Toa of Iron, I believe he was addressed as... 'Ravyn,' attempted to attack another member of our army. Upon being... dissuaded from that course of action, he fled into the desert alone. Keep a careful watch on him; we don't need anyone coming back to ruin our plans."

IC: Sesdec - Pyramid (Royal Blindside)

Sesdec focused to shift the Polyhydra into a more maneuverable form and then charged after the retreating form. After a few turns, he soon found himself with the others in the Control Room. Deliberations were already beginning.

OOC: Tahtorak's Fist

IC: Vinra

Vinra was quiet for a bit. Kinda just...standing there. The General looked familiar, she could have sworn she had seen him before...well, he at least looked like something from Zakaz, those primitive steam users. When the General offered a cigar, Vinra refused. "I can't exactly smoke in here. Smoke is best left in Metru-Nui anyways."

IC: Donrioda

Yep. Donrioda was just kinda...existing inside the stronghold somewhere. Yup.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: "A Shame, Madam Gemshimmer, and I apologize for using the wrong title for you. Where I am from, all knights are addressed as 'Sir,' regardless of gender." Halken made a move to reply to Eryard, but found himself laughing uproariously as Kat bit the cigar offered to her.

"M-Miss Kat!" He said, wiping a tear of mirth from his eye. "It's a cigar! You smoke it, not eat it!" He took another moment to collect himself, then addressed Eryard again.

"I believe Naona the younger was our last sticking point. Now, gentlemen, to the genuine planning!"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC-Ignis

"If that's the case, How about we team up for the Match?" Ignis suggested. "It'll make a change from me getting overpowered every round."

OOC

Severain's Idea pitch to Halken and Harami comforting Naona coming later.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Maglev/Control Room, Blindside

I nodded.

"By the way, knowing the typical nature of places like this, we can assume that there are traps too. Perhaps we can determine their nature, and whether we could trigger them from the control room. We should also determine which Stronghold to focus our attack first, or whether we split our forces to tackle both. We would also require another leader or two to lead the army into battle with the other teams."

I paused, realizing the dominance of my voice.

"Forgive me if I being too forceful with my ideas."

IC: Dreidel/Stronghold, Arma Virique, Talking with Ignis

"Sure."

He gestured for him to the Control Room.

"Shall we join the group to discuss strategy?"

IC: Kuro/Stronghold, Arma Virique

He entered the stronghold to join the group.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC-Ignis

"Might as well." Ignis said, Standing up before heading towards the Control room. "There's not much else to do..."

IC-Severain

Severain approached the large map in the Center of the room. "Commander..." He muttered, not liking the aspect of taking orders from other people. "May I volunteer to lead the Initial assault?"

IC-Harami

"Not this round." Harami Reassured her. "We're on the same side. That goes for all the people in that building over there." She gestured over to the Stronghold. "How about we go over and say hi?"

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

Kale Ironshaper- Royal Blindside- Control Room

IC: Spying a trio of earpieces on one of the nearby consoles, he levitated them over using his elemental powers.

"I do believe that these are going to be our lines of communication." he said, sending one to Kopen and Xaeraz each. "And we only have thirty or so people in our group. We may pick one or two other people to lead small groups, but that's going to be the extent of it."

He frowned at the map for a minute or two before continuing.

"Does anyone see a list of the fighters on our side? We don't have time for everybody to list their powers and this room is getting cramped as it is."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: [Tuyetkhamun, Royal Blindside, Pyramid Interior]

The God-Queen scowled as the sea of complaints rose around her. How dare they label her as much as a crippled degenerate as their current 'general'. Her condition affected her appearance only, it didn't render her unable to function in a major way, and was a proud reminder of her power and heritage!

"Wretched ingrates wouldn't know authority if it tore their arms off and poked their eyes out with their own fingers should have them all fed to the scorpions would never have to put up with such disrespect in my own domain..." Her mutterings only became more rambling as she sulked at the back of the crowd

IC: [Olari, Royal Blindside, Pyramid]

"I am Olari the Iridescent, defender and champion of the Ihu Redoubt. As you already guessed my element is magnetism. My mask is an Akaku and my weapons are on my back." She looked over Tenjou and her odd appearance. "I confess I have no manner of guess to what your powers are."

IC: [Turbo Vixen, Royal Blindside, Pyramid Interior]

"List of fighters? Maybe the table does something clever." The Slizer started scanning it with her headgear, the visor taking in all the buttons and and fancy lights. She was familiar with technology, more so than her seven brethren at least, but this was new stuff to her. So fancy and dainty, much different to the clunky juggernauts of her own world. She looked back at kale for a moment, "Short of that I'd suggest getting everyone to form an orderly queue and just asking them one by one."

IC: [Jorth, Royal Blindside, Pyramid Interior]

The Toa of Flesh walked into the room, idly hanging around near the back but finding a spot he could see round the heads of everyone else. Other than the expected tiffs over leadership (hadn't this been exactly what happened with Muaka back in the underwater fight?) nothing really seemed to be happening. Well that was fine with him...

IC: [Venga, Tahtorak's Fist, Cliff Stronghold]

Venga's cigar was clamped between the plates of his facial armour, though with nothing to light it it remained simply wedged there.

"Yes, planning! Did anyone have any ideas for out first move?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: "Aye, Kat, that was something I was considering, and I'm certain my Lieutenants were as well," Halken replied with a nod. "At the very least, one of our troops by the name of Tirkah seems a perfect fit to defending the cliff."

He turned to the makuta, pausing only to light Venga's cigar, and asked him, "Severain, yes? Why do you want to lead the first assault, assuming that we do not stick to a defensive strategy?"

IC: Xaeraz plucked an earpiece from the pair, the one that would fit snugly into his ear, and replied, "There's a tablet  behind you, Kale, which I think will list our troops. However, if it's like the list Kopen and I reviewed earlier, It's not going to mention gems or Ultimate Weapons. Both of which could potentially be incredible game changers in the field."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC-Severain

"I'm an expert in Aerial combat." Severain stated. "If I fly over the enemy and start picking them off, The rest of your army can come up from behind whilst they are distracted." He then turned away from the Table to think. "Then again, If there are any other allies who can fly, I can easily lead an airstrike from this opportune location... Yes, that'll be an excellent strategy..."

OOC

Apologies if Severain's strategies are faulty. He hasn't been in the position of a strategist for a while.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC [Venga, Tahtorak's Fist, Cliff Stronghold]

"That assumes you have aerial superiority," Venga said, smoke billowing around his head, "It is highly likely the other team will have airborne of their own. Almost a guarantee in fact, I know there are several other Rahkshi in this tournment and I don't see them on this list. If you start trying to harass another team from the skies I suspect you will find your airspace becomes a lot more...crowded."

He exhaled a puff of smoke, away from everyone else naturally. To do otherwise would be rude.

"A team of fliers might be a good idea though. They can cover all terrain and quickly too. Perhaps we should consider the same deployment we're using for the mechs, have them as a mobile unit capable of reinforcing the others."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"An air team?"

Eryard took a peek at the list of fighters.

"In terms of fighters that can fly, it looks like Vorzin and Lekona could also contribute to this hypothetical force..."

Eryard continued looking through the list before setting his eyes in two fighters with "gravity" in their power lists.

"Miras... Lytrel..."

"Question. Do Gravity users have enough control of their powers to levitate themselves and pull themselves in certain directions? I've never seen this power before, so I wouldn't know."

IC: "Aye, as do those who possess power over Magnetism," Halken said. "Toa only, though. Skakdi with elements have to work together and, heh, we're not a cooperative race! Karz, my sister and I can barely stand in a room for a minute before she's punchin' me..." He trailed off, chuckling.

"Although. Perhaps one or two of our fliers could carry smaller combatants with them?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: [Venga, Tahtorak's Fist, Cliff Stronghold]

"Carrying others while also trying to fight and move at speed is not a good combination," Venga pointed out, "It would slow the fliers down, limit their manoeuvrability. Make them better targets. I'd recommend the fliers only fly themselves."

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Miril - Royal Blindside Army - Pyramid Control Room.

I just smirked. The bandaged lady had some serious anger issues.

"Hm, would airdropping ground forces be necessary though?"

I looked at the troop list one more time before turning back to the map.

"We have an individual who supposedly can control ice in this army - KOU-tak, I believe his name is. We could have him make an ice bridge over the cove-" I pointed to a section of the water in the cove, tracing the path of a bridge from the cliff to the field - "and have either Miras or Lytrel reduce the pull of gravity around it to maintain its structural integrity. Seems less risky than the paratrooper approach. Though how to get units down there..."

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Bajets (Tahtorak's Fist)

She was idly tempted to prove Halken's statement correct, but decided it could wait until he wasn't doing something as important as he seemed to be doing at the moment. She was just one of the soldiers, not anyone amazing in particular, although she would question her dear brother about that later. For now though, leaning against a wall and propping her gunbrella against a leg would suffice. 

IC: Nisaduf, Sevyn (Royal Blindside)

Nisa hung around, not saying much, just kinda taking things in and waiting to be spoken to. At the least she hovered nearby the trapper she had met on the way in. She also allowed the Illusion to just float about, scanning people and taking in appearances and voice tones. 

Meanwhile, Sevyn had set up camp in a corner of the room and was making a few Stupor Shots for later. Those were always fun to dabble with. 

IC: Zakaro (Arma Virique)

Zakaro eventually steadied the tree, glared at it, and proceeded to begin to walk around the area, climbing up a tree or two to get an overview of the area. He may not appreciate how that other Toa had told him to do something, but Zakaro would admit that he had some decent ideas. At the very least, Zak could locate some nice places to fight in, all these roots didn't make earth powers as viable as a nice, empty plain would. Zak liked plains, those were the best for him. 

IC: Ajiseni (With Enforcer & Co.)

The Le-Toa was just totally lost and still pretty annoyed. The strange many-one being had totally ignored her, and she just wasn't having the best of times. For now, Aji would follow, but if they were rapidly going nowhere, she'd start asking questions and demanding answers. 

This particular trait of Aji's may or may not have a relation to her skills in dishwashing.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC(A.D.): The dragon settled into position on the pyramid, sitting down on sharp angle of it (that hurt a little, but not much), and watched the Rahkshi circling around. If he really stretched his imagination, he could pretend that he was on his favorite clifftop, watching for bandits. And doing accounts. 

But it was somewhat hard, and he had to admit that he was bored.

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne was starting to feel impatient. There were traps to set in the jungle, armies to stratagize against, and all sorts of other things to do, and Noroi was wasting time calling a Toa who clearly didn't want to talk to her out of a tree. 

Should she wait for Noroi to finally start a planning session, or should she walk off to start building a trap herself, giving up?

GM IC: ELITTRA - TAHTORAK'S FIST

Elittra stepped inside the stronghold, searching for General Lord Halken.

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - MEDICAL BASEMENT

"Hmm... she appears to have passed out," Maeus said, sounding disappointed and waving his hand dismissively. "Ah, well. If you wish to awaken her, I will gladly see her fear. But I have been disappointed with this specimen and will not begrudge you if you would like to simply cut her up now."

GM IC: DREISEN - ENGINEERING

Dreisen frowned, glaring at Elly.

"I hate you," he said. "You're literally my third-least favorite person."

• Upvote 1

IC: "It's only good when they're awake," Mirror Lytrel replied, removing the towel. The dagger disappeared from his hand as he brought it back and slapped Fishers full force across the face in an attempt to make her awaken.

IC: "I would rather go for a bridge than an airdrop," Halken agreed, turning back to the map and gesturing to the Cove. "There are tunnels that lead down from here to the foot of the cliffs. We need to plan for those as routes of attack and for defense, but they should let us get our troops and mechs down to water level so that Kotak can make his bridge. Agreed?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Kotak:

"What bridge am I to make?" Came the cool even voice from the doorway.

Kotak looked over the gathered beings, including the two.... Rahkshi.

"I'll gladly make your bridge, but I will not work alongside those.... Things." He said, glaring at the two Rahkshi.

IC Kat:

I nodded, "Seems reasonable."

Then icy came in and did the usual shpiel about us.

"Back at ya, buddy," I said evenly.

IC Feraz(Tahtorak's Fist):

Feraz walked into the room, presumably to talk to the Lord Halken, when he noticed the people. "Er, anyone mine telling me what's going on?", he said.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC(fishers): fishers was being wheeled through a flashing red corridor. Flames churned from its depths, burning, burning. fishers looked to see a group of ugly black colored skeletons wheeling the cart. One was trying to make fishers understand some complicated theoretical physics, but the fact that fishers was yelling in pain diminished her comprehension skills quite a bit. Finally one of the skeletons gave up and smacked her.

The flames shattered and turned into knives, cutting hard and throwing fishers' pain threshold off the charts. The Matoran would have never known that she could have experienced THIS much pain, ever.  

It was too much for her mind to handle. A thousand needles. A thousand flames. From the inside. Trying to escape. 

And so, back in the real world, fishers' limp neck just lolled a little as the Matoran remained as unconscious as ever. 

IC: Xara - Royal Blindside Army - Pyramid Control Room.

Realising that everyone else had gone inside, I flew down and landed at the pyramid entrance.

Once inside, it was easy enough to follow the echoing voices and trail of footprints in the dusty floor to the control room, where the rest of the team had gathered.

"Sorry I'm late."