BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Zakaro (Mt. Ihu, Fighting Artorre)

The flames washed over the Onu-Toa, charring his armor and some flesh, but with the cold still creeping in his bones it was almost a welcome heat. With a grunt Zakaro clawed at the air with his left hand, the action creating an earthen hand sprouting from the ground to grab at Artorre's legs again. Without missing a beat, the purple-masked warrior lunged forward, slicing diagonally towards Artorre's gut as his Pakari glowed, indicating the extra Strength behind the cut. 

OOC: Just a warning, my activity will be quite limited over the next few days and I'll likely be posting from mobile, but I do intend to continue and finish out this fight the best I can. :)

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC Nocton:

Nocton looked up, then loosed his shots. Six consecutive blasts of Fragmentation went at Tarsus, nearly point-blank range. As Jorth's snowballs hit him, his platform vanished as he lost concentration and he plummeted toward the ground.

Edited by The Manhunter

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Dartakh (Training Sector)

Well, I didn't expect the Rahkshi to do this rather impressive stunt when I saw it move towards the wall, for I've never seen any warriors do such thing before. But I instinctively know what to do, nonetheless, and immediately react by diving forwards under the Rahkshi, avoiding the blow aimed at my head in the process, and pushing the other attack away with my sword. Before the Rahkshi lands I slam my shield at its body while it's still in mid-air.

OoC: Dartakh sparring with Xara

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Lekona's sudden gale buffeted Olari, forcing her back through the air and sending jagged splinters of pain up her injured back. Okay, this wasn't working. The Le-Toa was better at playing hit-and-run than she was at trying to pin him down. Time to think a bit outside the box. The Ta-Toa had noticeably thrown her spears in a path that wouldn't hit the Le-Toa. That suggested they were friends. Or possibly just allies for this battle. But odds were that the Le-Toa might try to do the same if the Ta-Toa was in danger. 

Olari dropped to the ground. She'd be less easy to knock about there, and with her defensive poles still maintaining their high speed patrol it limited the directions attacks could come from. And as the next stage of her plan she magnetised the large earthen hand that had appeared around Artorre. Even if he managed to fight free or avoid it, he'd still be drawn to and stuck to it. Easy prey for the Onu-Toa. If the Le-Toa was as good a friend as Olari thought then he would pitch in to help, either by attacking her or the Onu-Toa. And in doing so he'd have to break his cover in the snowstorm. No more hiding...

IC: As the mechanical monstrosity fell to the ground, Jorth flung his spear as hard as he could. Oh, not at the robot. But the overhang that Tarsus had so recently leapt from. He was trying to collapse it, bring a whole load of rock, snow and ice tumbling down on the prone mechanoid, burying it and hopefully crushing it

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

Artorre heard the sound of earth shifting, and knew that the Onu-Toa had just acted against him somehow, but without knowing where the attack was coming from, even his mask couldn't help him dodge it. The earthen hand easily grasped his calves, rendering Olari's magnetism rather a wasted effort. He quickly came to realize, however, that this could be of immediate assistance to him, as Zakaro slashed at his gut. Allowing his momentum to carry him, he bent at the knees, carrying his torso to the ground, and causing the strength-boosted swing to fly through the air where he had just been. As soon as he hit the ground, he pushed off with his left palm and right fist, gripped his sword with both hands as he rose, and swung the flaming blade in a horizontal strike at Zakaro's chest.

IC: Xara - Training Sector.

I hit the floor, rolling and bouncing a few times before getting to my feet. He was faster than he looked, or perhaps just strong enough to move at a normal speed while under all of that armour. 

Either way, I needed to get around that shield of his, and I was done playing nice. I charged right at him, sword's raised. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Dayeth - Arena.

The Dark Toa cursed as the Makuta's shadows faltered, causing him to fall. She'd been so close to emulating his power that time! One more chance was all she needed for her mask to finish its analysis. 

She stood back, letting Tarsus and Jorth finish the job while she continued watching, mask still active, hoping that the Makuta wasn't quite dead yet.... that kind of power could prove extremely useful in future battles....

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

Unable to properly react to the fragmentation blasts, the first two made contact with his shoulder armor, the resulting explosions blasting it apart and sending him careening off to the side while taking him out of the path of the other four shots. He landed hard on his back, struggling to catch his breath as the snow around his wound turned red, eventually realising what his ally was trying to do.

Knowing that there would be a greater chance that the attack would succeed if their foe couldn't get himself out of the way in time, he growled in pain, rolling sideways until he was out of the path of the potential avalanche. He then took aim with Executioner and fired its metal sphere towards his opponent's leg.

OOC: Tarsus and Jorth attacking Nocton.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Lekona - Mount Ihu

Noticing his opponent's descent, Lekona followed him. Out of his element, it wouldn't be as easy to out-maneuver his opponent, but it was fine. At least for the moment, Lekona had an idea of how to take advantage of the situation. Lekona released another large blast of wind towards Olari. While it'd be nice if this one sent his opponent a distance, his goal was to knock away the enemy's metal poles, knock them a distance away, at least momentarily. Then, the Le-Toa quickly used the Kualsi to teleport himself beside the opposing Fa-Toa, and slashed horizontally at Olari upon arrival. It'd be easier to catch his opponent by surprise from behind, but doing so had a high chance of his attack being ineffective due to the quiver. Lekona wasn't going to make that mistake twice.

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC Nocton:

Falling, Nocton created a surfboard out of Shadow. The steel ball hit his leg, further damaging the already- broken joint. Nocton reinforced it with Shadow, then flew up and drove a spike of Shadow at Tarsus's chest.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

She continued watching, seeing the ease with which he wove the shadows, shaped them to suit his needs.... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Glass

I ran up to the downed flying person.

"This is for Xara," I growled, as I stabbed downwards.

OOC: Attacking Tenjou

EDIT: Kale's attack;

IC: Glass

At that moment, a flash of something bright came from the side of my view.

I twisted to look, and the laser beam scorched half of my Kraata casing, while a full quarter had been sheared off. If I hadn't turned to look...

I looked out of the casing. Gosh, the outside seemed so big.

I turned around and flew at the Toa, shooting several bolts at him.

OOC: Attacking Tenjou.

Edited by Tenth Norik

IC: Jorth's spear struck true and sank into the overhang, sending cracks and fractures through it. The Toa lashed out with a whip of flesh that coiled round his weapon's hilt before yanking it back into his awaiting hand. Without the blade's support the cracks in the overhang stretched and spread...and brought the entire overhang collapsing down. A considerable weight of frozen stone and rocky ice came tumbling down towards the robot

OOC: Jorth fighting Nocton

IC: With the ground to brace herself against, the gust of wind had less effect on Olari. And with magnetism, one of the fundamental forces of the universe, and her iron will holding the poles they only wobbled. It would take tornado levels of wind to worry her, and she'd deliberately taken a position nearer to the Ta-Toa to prevent such an extreme course of action.

However the attack did tell her that Lekona had moved back in range, out of the heart of the storm. He'd moved in closer, exactly like she wanted him to. And since the last time he'd done that he'd teleported right behind her...

She created a powerful field of repulsion around her. Last time she'd tried to parry and dodge the Toa directly he'd just used the greater manoeuvrability his Kanohi gave him to jump right out of her attacks. This way there'd be no dodging it, if he jumped into range-

Argh! 

Olari hadn't been fast enough creating the field to block the slash from Lekona's sword, and it traced a line of crimson across her hip. But before he could press the advantage, she finished the field. Its repulsive effects should catch the Toa off-guard, before he realised what was happening, and throw him backwards...right into the revolving array of poles. It would be like being slammed into a brick wall by another brick wall

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

Tarsus forced his body to the side as the shadow spike pierced the snow around him, grazing his side as he returned to his feet. He then twisted his grip on Executioner, rotating the weapon and causing the drill-end to begin spinning before swinging it upwards, hoping that the snow it kicked up would obscure the robot's sight long enough for the falling overhang to crush him.

OOC: Tarsus and Jorth attacking Nocton.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Lekona's eyes shot wide open as the field came into effect and sent him flying. The Le-Toa quickly realized what was happening - like what happened when he pulled his sword out, his opponent was intending to send him into one of the rotating metal poles. However, there were only three of them, and it had only been moments ago, that Lekona had been above and seen the positions of them. Lekona used his wind to alter his angle, and squeeze in between the poles. Well, that would've been the case, if his wind hadn't caused the poles to start wobbling, Lekona barely hit one of the wobbling poles, and went spinning through the air before landing.

Ugh, my head...Need some time to gather my bearings.

With this thought going through his head, upon landing, Lekona used his elemental power to kick up as much snow around him as he could to give him some cover, before using his Kualsi to teleport away and into the cover of the snowstorm once more.

Pu32xij.png

IC Nocton.

Recharging his gun, Nocton glided to teh ground, hastily putting glider wings on the board as he landed, bracing his left leg with SHadow. Then he heard teh avelanche. Generating a wall to protect him from the avalanche, he braced himself against it.

She grinned openly as he used shadows once more to defend himself. Her Mask flooded her with the new power as it completed its analysis, but she didn't intend to use it just yet. "Kotak!" she called to the Ko-Toa. "Freeze the snow! Trap him inside!" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC Nocton:

The ice did  not completely surround Nocton, but did freeze around him. His sword lit as the spikes protruded, and through a combination of Shadow, Fragmentation blasts, and the sword's fire, he got rid of them. Summoning a Shadow drill, he busted through the top, and blasted himself out with Shadow.

IC: Olari pressed a hand to the cut along her side. It was deeper than the one on her back, and stung like a kavinika. She couldn't let him keep doing this, and her efforts to keep him in one place weren't working...

With a quick effort, the five poles she had withdraw flew into place around her. Each end of each pole flattened out into a kind of oar. And then the y started spinning in the air, as well as resuming their rotation around Olari...except slightly lower. The paddles on the end of each bar thwacked into the snow and kicked a flurry of it up each time. Olari was creating a miniature snowstorm around herself that would block Lekona from being able to properly see any point directly next to her...and thus prevent him from teleporting directly next to her. Meanwhile she was using her Akaku to peer through the layers of snow and sleet, trying to track down the Le-Toa's position

IC: As the machine started cracking through the icy shell, Jorth hit it with another attack. He started firing spherical gobbets of flesh at it, fast moving but too soft to be effective at punching through Nocton's armour. But that wasn't the point. There was a trap lurking here, and from what he'd seen of its behaviour Jorth didn't think the robot was smart enough to see it...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Let's see how you like it." Dayeth used the machine's own shadow powers to blast another chunk off of the already-damaged ledge above it. The rock crumbled,and a Toa-sized chunk of rock and ice tumbled down towards Nocton. 

He couldn't dodge it all....

IC Nocton:

The spear cracked the Maxilos faceplate, knocking Nocton out of the way of the flesh gobbets and the rock and ice. Snarling, he pushed himself upright. "I may be going down, but I'm taking you guys with me.". Kotak's own shadow silently formed into a spike and tried to skewer him.

Using her own newly-copied shadow powers Dayeth created a shield, similar to what Nocton had done earlier, to protect Kotak from Nocton's attack. His attack thwarted, the Makuta was wide open to a counterattack from Kotak, Jorth and Tarsus. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

OOC: I keep forgetting we're in a snowstorm. Sorry.

IC Nocton:

Unfortunatly for Kotak, Nocton caught him on his blade, still alight with Black Fire. He fired a razor-sharp Shadow spike from himself, aiming to impale Kotak. Dayeht would probably not be able to see the attack in time to deflect it.

IC: Good job Jorth was a Toa, it meant he didn't just launch flesh, like some terrifying meat cannon. He controlled it. So when the robot dodged the gobbets thrown at him, as Jorth had expected him to try, the Toa simply exerted a little more control and they immediately reversed momentum, flying at the machine's back. 

Only now they were expanding. 

They were ballooning in size, swelling and growing, merging whenever they connected. They were forming a solid mass that was now headed right towards Nocton's exposed back. When it hit? Well it would keep expanding. It would spread all over the robot, binding him and trapping him. Under Jorth's control the tissue could keep growing to engulf the robot. If it tried to rip itself free? Jorth could make the trap denser and tougher until it resisted the machine's strength. If it tried sharp shadow constructs to cut free? Jorth could heal it closed against faster than the machine could cut new holes. It tried using that cannon to blast free? Well good luck using something like that at close range without blowing chunks out of yourself. 

With how they'd been thrown the gobbets, or chunks really as large as they were now, had achieved a decent spread, which meant their return covered a broad enough area that there'd be no simple side-stepping or ducking to avoid them. And with the robot so focused on fighting Dayeth and Kotak in front of him there was no chance he'd see the incoming blanket of flesh from behind him...

OOC: Jorth fighting Nocton

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Kotak: His shield was ready, and the spike panged against it, dislodging him and his spear. 

There was still the matter of the ice in the robot's head, however. With one large burst of energy, as the wall behind the robot came to envelope it, he expanded the ice still inside, causing it to erupt from within in all directions. 

IC Nocton:

Nocton fired the biggest burst of Black Fire he could as the Maxilos's head exploded.

OOC: Nocton KOed.

With an almost casual wave of her hand, Dayeth projected another wall of shadows to protect herself and her companions from the fireball. It was a simple enough trick once you'd practiced it a few times and seen it in action. 

"Well, that was fun," she mused, "who's next?" 

IC Kotak:

The Ko-toa winced in pain. His shield arm was still injured, a fact he remembered as he'd blocked the shadow spike.

His breath was slightly ragged, and he spoke the longest sentence he'd spoken since arriving.

"D-don't suppose......either of you c-could... ugh.... heal my arm? I'll be a lot better off with a good shield."

He leaned on his halberd.

• Upvote 1

Getting even a moment of rest is becoming a pain...oh well, my head stopped spinning, so let's get back into this. Its not gonna be easy to get to him when he's in there, but...

Lekona quickly looked behind him to confirm what he had hoped. He had intended to teleport himself to an area between Artorre and Olari, and he had succeeded in his panic, thank the Great Spirit. Having turned to face Olari, his back was to Artorre, so he no longer had to fear letting loose his powers on his opponent. The Le-Toa used his Kualsi to get him into the air once more, at a vantage point where he was above the metal poles, so his next attack would not be blocked by them. The Toa took a moment to gather his elemental energy, before loosing another powerful gust of air towards where he approximated the center of the spinning poles to be. Regardless of whether it hit its mark or not, the gust cleared away the snow, allowing Lekona to teleport to Olari's location and take another slash at her.

Pu32xij.png

IC: Jorth started reabsorbed the FleshBlanket (patent pending) he'd sent at the robot. No sense wasting the energy put into its creation if he could use it later. Or indeed right now, since Kotak was apparently in need of patching up.

"Here. Give me a minute." Jorth pointed a hand at Kotak's busted arm. Ligaments started reattaching, muscles started knitting together, bruises faded and tendons untwisted. 

"Can't do anything about your armour, but should serve you fine otherwise."

IC: This time Olari was wise to Lekona's trick. He'd already used it twice now after all, use a driving wind to try and soften her up before teleporting in close. So when the initial blast came, Olari was already whirling round, pole in hand to parry the incoming slash. As her staff whirled round to deflect the sword, she created a magnetic field right in front of Lekona's face, one hopefully powerful enough to pull the Kanohi off his face. It would remove the teleportation factor and halve his power, which would most likely eliminate all his means of escaping

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Kotak:

He grit his teeth, as the pain washed over him. It was over soon, and he shrugged his shoulder experimentally. Better.

Still sore, but it would do what he needed it to without injuring himself further.

He stood a little taller, and Hefted his shield, ready to move on.

As Lekona pulled his sword back following the parry, he felt the field pulling at his mask. The Le-Toa moved quickly, using wind to push his Kanohi towards his face to slow his mask's escape, while he pulled a hand up to secure it once more, while he moved out of the magnetic field, before stepping forward and slashing once more at Olari, this time aiming lower than he had with his initial slash.. The magnetic fields were a big threat, and Lekona couldn't afford to give his opponent time to muster one again. It was imperative that he kept the pressure on his opponent and made it difficult for his opponent to take the mask again.

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

GM IC: ELITTRA - COMFORT SECTOR

The world had finally stopped spinning in circles. While her head was still pounding, it had been the dizziness that had been really messing with her; ignoring the residual pain in her head, Elittra slowly stood to her feet, bracing herself against the wall as she slowly opened her eyes and took another deep breath.

"Alright," she said, speaking to Xaeraz, A.D., and Aclaraung. "The caves only seem to appear on the lower level, so we'll need to get down there. They also don't open on command, so... it's entirely possible that we won't find the cave again. There might be some way to get it to appear when we want it to, but I don't know how we'd do that just yet..."

• Upvote 1

GM IC: THE QUEEN - QUEEN'S OFFICE

The Queen watched as Nocton was KO'd; out of the fighters she wanted on her quest, only Albrecht and Lytrel remained in the arena; the former fighting, the latter apparently on their own and watching. She had no doubt that Lytrel would freeze himself to death and be KO'd if he did not enter the fight. Unfortunately, both Ezezko and Kopen appeared to have suffered more damage than she had believed; in her fury, she had apparently overestimated them. 

It was no matter; both would recover eventually, and she would help with that directly if it became necessary. She would send them to find an Infinite Gem for her at another time - at the moment, they would only drag her current quest down, and with this particular Gem, that was not something she was willing to risk.

The Queen glanced once again to the screens of the arena before making her decision - she would gather the fighters that had already left the arena. Xaeraz had been there when she punished Ezezko and Kopen... and from the looks of it, Elittra had been trying to gather a team to go into the caves again. Best to summon the Toa before he got himself busy with that. 

Concentrating, the Queen reached out to the minds of Xaeraz, Nocton, and Von Worten.

Journey to the lower level immediately if you are not present there already. While we await our fifth - and possibly sixth - members, I shall explain to the three of you exactly what we are doing, so that any questions you might have can be answered now. Once you are on the lower level, the entrance to my office shall become visible to you - all you need do is knock, and I shall answer.

She cut the connection as soon as she was finished, and sat back in her chair, staring at the screens showing the happenings in the arena as she waited for the fighters to arrive.

IC: Lytrel

"It's cold..."

Lytrel was doing isometric contractions to warm hinself up while taking cover behind his cliff.

OOC: last chance to come beat him up. If nobody attacks him by 12:00 pm UTC -7 tomorrow, he will be KO'd by the cold.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct