BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: "Your bitterness seeps through your words," Tuyetkhamun noted, "There is no Dark Hunter organisation here to take your vengeance on though. Perhaps you would find releasing your temperament on targets of my choosing both cathartic and profitable?"

IC: The benefit of a naginata over something like a halberd, Venga found, was the lack of all the extraneous pointy bits. Gave him much more scope to move about. The lack of unnecessary spikes allowed him to slide Diretooth forward, scraping along the egomaniac hunter's own sword to lance the pointed tip of Diretooth at Kaipatu's shoulder. It would be an easy enough blow to counter normally...except the massive creature had just used up his time talking. Seems he dedicated his life to speechifying more that killing

IC: (Olari, Team Tarakava)

Tarsus' attack took a lot of preparation time. More so if you consider how the water was slowing the decidedly not streamlined hammer. With the time she had to react she decided her best option was to go up, get out of the confines of the street and allow herself more room to move around. She whisked up to the skyline of the town, out of the way of walls to hem her in and the path of the drilled up street.

Now, a counter-attack.

Two of her poles jumped out of their quiver, and the tips twisting out into spears. With a gesture, she launched first one, then the other close behind at Tarsus. The first was going for his right shoulder, the second his left, their smooth and slender shape, along with constant force being put behind them through Olari's will, allowing them to power through the water like submersible rockets. She was guessing that, with his actions slowed by the sea, he'd be able to block only one of the incoming missiles and in doing so would leave himself open to the other. Moving backwards wouldn't help Tarsus much, not with the angle of approach the spears were coming from thanks to her vantage point, and with their heft and speed they should be able to punch right through the armour he wore...

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Xara - Tunnel.

I coughed uncomfortably, trying to think of something to say to alleviate the tedium of our journey. <"So.... you and Fang?"> 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Interacting with Fishers64.

IC (As Fulmen) (Arena) (Team Muaka): The toa of lightning was smacked through the water by a warhammer, winding him and taking out what little air he had to begin with. The Vo-Toa could feel the pain in his abdomen. "Argh... Who the hit me..." Fulmen asked himself as his blurry vision returned to normal. "Wait. Why can I see properly in the water... And why is my voice so clear..." The toa of lightning couldn't swim so moving around was going to be difficult for him. *Where's the one who hit me... Looks like I'll just have to fire at every random opponent here...* Fulmen pointed his sword at a blue and gold member of Team Tarakava and fired a lightning bolt through the water, watching it spark and flicker through the water towards Ismekne. 

Edited by Liuth

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: The Puppetmaster - Commercial Sector. 

After watching a few more minutes of the confused contenders trying - and most of them failing - to swing their weapons around underwater, The Puppetmaster decided he'd seen enough, and switched off the screen.

He strode out of the library and into what looked to be some kind of eating area, filled with various stalls selling different kinds of merchandise. He wasn't interested in any of that. No, he was interested in the multitude of beings who shared the room with him. 

Sitting down at one of the tables, he waited until a few other beings had come and gone from the room, then broadcast a thought through the room: Can anyone hear me?

Anyone whose mind was idle, or attention unfocused, would hear it like a whisper in the back of their mind, the direction, gender and inflection impossible to discern. He sat back and waited to see if anyone would reply. 

OOC: Let's see who's listening....

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Zakaro (Taravaka, with Riss and Feli)

"Sounds good."

With that, he proceeds forward, walking for a while before coming to an alleyway. It seems quiet enough, so he motions for Riss to come over and slips inside, removing Feli from his shoulder and propping her up against the wall. 

Kneeling down so that he's on her level, Zakaro shakes her once or twice to no affect. Pausing, he turns to Riss and speaks. 

"Do you think you could create a localized alarm of sorts to wake her up?"

IC: Nisaduf (Commercial Sector)

Even as she waits, looking around a bit and waiting to be addressed again, she can hear a faint voice in her mind. Psionics user. Great. She'd really need to look into mental shielding, it would not do at all to be an open book to anyone with the slightest control over the mind. It would be terrible if she couldn't become one of her heroes, after all. She's dreamed of this.

The only physical action she takes is to look around the room again more cautiously, looking for anyone who might have done that.

• Upvote 1

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena (Team Muaka)

Using the momentum from his previous swing, Tarsus stepped in between the two projectiles, letting the first slice across his armored back as he shifted Executioner upwards to block the second. The wound stung at first, causing him to grit his teeth as a thin stream of blood began trailing through the water, but since he could still use of both of his arms, he considered the manoeuvre successful.

Bending his knees and kicking himself up after her, he swung Executioner once again, smashing through a nearby roof and sending a piece of debris in her direction. He knew full well that this attack would most likely have a similar result to the last one, but he also knew that it was quite possible that both of those poles he just dealt with would most likely be redirected towards his back. If he could just get a little closer...

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Fia slowed her eating for a minute to ruminate on Tyuetkhamun's words. If there were no Dark Hunters here, she might stand a better chance of surviving undamaged for the length of the tournament, though she very much doubted that it would last. What really grabbed her attention, however, was the mummy's mentions of profit. Fia had never considered herself business minded, because she'd never been in a position where business made sense.

"I'm listening..." Fia finally said. "Tell me more about how you view this as profitable."

IC: "Well, I could, because sonic repetition isn't that hard to do when you have a good source of noise to work off of. It's how I performed without my Mohtrek, back before I had that! But, i can't find anything here that could produce the right sound to make an alarm for looping and manipulating," She sighed. Glancing around, however, her slightly downcast expression rapidly turned into a grin as an idea sprung to mind. Quickly (for underwater), she took her stand off its spot on her back and held it out to Zakaro.

"Hit this against the wall, then hold it by her head! It's protosteel, so don't hold back. That should give me the kind of sound I need."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC: I stated weeks ago that Tahnok brought down a boulder to shield himself from the bolts.

IC: Skull Spider

It just sits there, motionless, until the Vemon Huntress leaves, It knows now that its mission is to be aborted. It just needs to wait until the right time.

IC: Tahnok Nuva

The Mutant Bohrok braced himself against the boulder he'd released from the ceiling between him and the bolts and awaited impact.

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector. 

She finished her fruit and flicked it into a nearby bin. "So why all the hostility?" 

IC Tirkah:

"You're one o them dark Toa, servin' some metal monster called a Makuta, yeah? That's all the reason I need."

I coughed uncomfortably, trying to think of something to say to alleviate the tedium of our journey. <"So.... you and Fang?"> 

IC Kat:

"Together, yeah."

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster)

I stumble on, one hand against the wall.

My face is damp with sweat; my stomach rolls

as though I stood upon a ship in storm.

My skin is cold, my forehead, warm; my brain

is slow to think, respond. This mood, this spell,

is dangerous: who knows what beasts might live

beneath the earth's sweet shade? what demons wait

and dribble at the sound of lonely steps?

It matters not: I move on still. My steps

are soft, my vision sharp (at least, as sharp

as any fever'd eyes can be). I'll make

my way through any foul design

to claim the treasure or my death. Which one?

It matters not to me: I'd sooner die

than live if losing honour be the choice.

OOC Albrecht's been walking down the tunnel for a couple posts now... might be nice to get a GM IC saying what he runs into.

IC Halmos

Obviously this being forgot two things about physics. One of them being water slows things down. Halmos backed out of the way, grabbing hold of the hammer as it went by. Considering, in the water, things are lighter, Halmos was easily pulled along by the slow moving hammer and used it to get above the being. Once there, he pulled out his tazer. If this being was from an intelligent world of any sort, they should recognize this.

OOC: No, I didn't use the Tazer yet. Please let me know if anyone spoke to Daltrahk.

IC:

At Tenjou's words, the water was tinted red. Dull, crimson light seeped from the gem inlaid within the armor on Noroi's chest, the letters etched around it taking on the same coloration as the glow intensified. The light spread, rushing along previously unseen tracks in the suit; lines that had been invisible to the naked eye revealed themselves, crisscrossing the metal beneath them with frightening intensity. The two largest seams crossed across her chest, the glowing crystal set within the point of their convergence. 

Still the light spread, coating every seam of the armor in crimson light. The same color emanated from the slit in her visor, bathing the area around her in blood red. Then the chest split along the lines of the cross, moving outwards in four triangular pieces like an opening door. The gem still hovered in place, four lengths of small, protosteel chain now revealed behind the armor. Each length connected to the crystal at one end, the other unseen behind the armor's back. Then they burst into movements, shooting into the armor's interior and pulling the crystal with them, audibly coiling around something within.

Then all was quiet. 

A single hand shot out of the armor, pulling on the edges of the opening. The rest of her form soon followed, escaping into the light of day for the first time in decades. Noroi was significantly smaller, and slimmer, outside of the armor; in fact, she stood no taller than her compatriots. Her armor was a light shade of blue, nicely accentuated with silver and metallic highlights. Her Kanohi, recognizable a Kanohi Calix, covered eyes that blinked at the light. Only one thing stood out against her appearance; the red crystal was against her chest, the chains wrapped tightly around her torso. Her movement was unhindered, but it was clear that, even outside the armor, she wasn't free.

"Thank you," Noroi began, voice clearly her own for the first time. "This is much more mobile."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Viitka [Rawr]

Viitka watched with growing fascination as the armor took on an almost alien look as blood-red light seeped out from cracks in the armor, taking an involuntary step back as the armor opened, the movement causing her to simply float in the watery landscape.  Her gaze dropped to the glowing crystal tightly bound around Noroi's chest as she emerged from the suit.  She nodded once in approval.

"That was... impressive.  How long do we have before the armor pulls you back?" She asked, as quick as the process had been, if she had to repeat it in the middle of combat it could prove disastrous.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Interacting with Fishers64.

IC (As Fulmen) (Arena) (Team Muaka): The toa of lightning was smacked through the water by a warhammer, winding him and taking out what little air he had to begin with. The Vo-Toa could feel the pain in his abdomen. "Argh... Who the ###### hit me..." Fulmen asked himself as his blurry vision returned to normal. "Wait. Why can I see properly in the water... And why is my voice so clear..." The toa of lightning couldn't swim so moving around was going to be difficult for him. *Where's the one who hit me... Looks like I'll just have to fire at every random opponent here...* Fulmen pointed his sword at a blue and gold member of Team Tarakava and fired a lightning bolt through the water, watching it spark and flicker through the water towards Ismekne.

IC Halmos

Obviously this being forgot two things about physics. One of them being water slows things down. Halmos backed out of the way, grabbing hold of the hammer as it went by. Considering, in the water, things are lighter, Halmos was easily pulled along by the slow moving hammer and used it to get above the being. Once there, he pulled out his tazer. If this being was from an intelligent world of any sort, they should recognize this.

OOC: No, I didn't use the Tazer yet. Please let me know if anyone spoke to Daltrahk.

IC(Ismekne): Interestingly enough, two crazy things happened. Thing number one was that Halmos grabbed onto her swinging implement and pushed themselves up, aiming an electric device at her head. This caused the Toa of Water to overextend and hit a Vo-Toa standing behind said Halmos in the gut.

"Oops, sorry" said Ismekne. She meant it sincerely...for about five seconds. Meanwhile, the fight used her control over electricity to redirect the attack straight toward Halmos. If that Toa didn't move, he would be in for a shock. 

After watching a few more minutes of the confused contenders trying - and most of them failing - to swing their weapons around underwater, The Puppetmaster decided he'd seen enough, and switched off the screen.

He strode out of the library and into what looked to be some kind of eating area, filled with various stalls selling different kinds of merchandise. He wasn't interested in any of that. No, he was interested in the multitude of beings who shared the room with him. 

Sitting down at one of the tables, he waited until a few other beings had come and gone from the room, then broadcast a thought through the room: Can anyone hear me?

Anyone whose mind was idle, or attention unfocused, would hear it like a whisper in the back of their mind, the direction, gender and inflection impossible to discern. He sat back and waited to see if anyone would reply. 

OOC: Let's see who's listening....

IC(A.D.): Yes. A.D. thought. Wait, that's probably someone with telepathy. Thinking back to them randomly probably isn't a good idea. 

OOC: Might have not noticed some posts; correct me if I've missed anything.

-IC:-

Hound nodded, momentarily analysing their situation. "What will be our course of action?" the Denuian addressed both Halken and Zangah with his speech, curious as to their opinions. "Our defenses at base will be useless now, but I think it likely that some of our allies returned there. I also suspect that many of our allies were washed away into enemy territory. The question is clear; offense or defense, but the situation is not."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Lekona - Mount Ihu (Team Muaka)

GM IC: ELITTRA/TEAM MUAKA

Elittra had just reached the top of the stairwell when the building shook ominously; bracing herself, she glanced over the railing.

Water was rapidly filling the lower levels.

Well... karz.

"ArtorreSeloxLekona!" she called, pushing through the door that opened onto the roof. "Where are you?"

"Hey," The Toa said, turning to see Elittra. "Looks like someone beat us to popping the bubble." He said, pointing towards one of the holes in the bubble. "Well, err, two people actually." Lekona continued, pointing to the other hole.

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC Hryfon

"Ah, we-" The Se-Toa's reply was interrupted by a murmur in the back of his mind, telepathy. He began to cast his eyes around the room, searching for the voice's owner. The group in front of him was unlikely have been the source. Other groups included a bumbling salesman and his crude marks, another group gravitating around a bandage-covered being and several lone beings. If he had to guess, he'd pin it on one of the lone beings, though which one?

Perhaps the dragon?

Wait... Dragon? They looked quite dissimilar to the draconic beings of his world, but there was no mistaking it. He himself was not possessed of telepathic powers, but he could still reply in some manner. Turning his attention to the dragon, he thought. ;Dragon. Are you the telepath that just spoke?;

IC Tenjou - Muaka

;Impressive;

"Impressive." Freed of her armor, she ought to be able to keep up with them easily. She seemed fast and light on her feet, moving gracefully through the water. Perhaps the armor acted as a form of resistance training? The Av-Toa hadn't considered that it was the type of armor to lack mechanical servos and devices to assist it's movement.

"Now that that matter is settled, we can start moving." She activated her Kadin, swim-flying to a better vantage point.

...but close to it

IC - Artorre (Mahri Nui, Team Muaka):

Artorre tensed quite perceptibly as twin torrents of water begin to flood the arena.

"Mata Nui..." He breathed. "Is it still called seasick if it's on the floor of a simulated ocean?"

For a seasoned warrior, he looked like he really might have been sick at any moment. A casual observer would have had trouble picking him out of a crowd of Le-Toa.

IC: Virse - Commercial Sector

This conversation was getting stranger by the minute. The strange, suddenly attentive Toa just as suddenly cut off his own word as if listening to something. Virse was far too occupied trying to figure out what he wanted to hear the voice in her mind.

Why is he watching me?, she wondered. The only reason anyone would look like that would be... he wants me dead.

It was a perfectly reasonable conclusion from her Bara Magna. In a world where nearly everyone still harbored grudges and sharp blades, most beings, Toa and Glatorian, kept their eyes down.

There was a soft rustle and the temperature rose by a few degrees as Virse materialized a dagger behind her back. "C-come on, Buzzz," she croaked. "Let's... get to the Knowledge Sector... ah... thank you... again, stranger."

She began slowly edging towards the door, hoping to drag her insectoid ally along.

IC-Ignis (Talking to Arkrax)

Ignis recoiled as the Box removed itself from his hand and turned into some ethereal Toa. after he had finished grabbing his bearings, he spoke to the thing. "...Whoa. What are you, strange slyph?"

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Arkrax - Knowledge Sector

He would have sighed if he had the capabilities. Surely his form was nothing too startling for these beings to comprehend? He was merely a Toa... well, technically a Turaga in digital form. There really was no reason for the designation he had given himself.

But he gave it anyway. "I am ~ Arkrax, ~ Data Elemental."

IC Tirkah:

"You're one o them dark Toa, servin' some metal monster called a Makuta, yeah? That's all the reason I need."

"Metal monster?" she spat, "The Rahkshi serve me." These beings were so ignorant. "Makuta is a god, an entity of shadows and malice. Unstoppable, unkillable, unfathomable. You aught to show a little respect." 

IC Kat:

"Together, yeah."

<"Well then, I hope you make it back to him,"> I said, and I meant it. I knew what it was like to love someone. 

IC: Navuru (Comfort Sector)

"Who said that?"

He heard someone reply out loud, and ignored them. He was looking for thoughts, a mind he could access. 

IC(A.D.): Yes. A.D. thought. Wait, that's probably someone with telepathy. Thinking back to them randomly probably isn't a good idea. 

And here was one now. Hello. He thought back, establishing a direct connection with that mind. 

IC: Zakaro (Taravakawith Riss and Feli)

"Sounds good, although I have my doubts about the wall surviving." With a shrug and a chuckle, the Onu-Toa smacks the base of the stand against the wall, nearly crashing through the wall but producing a nice vibration. Without pausing, he leans down to place it nearby Feli's head before the vibrations cease.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Virse - Commercial Sector

"I don't know," she harshly whispered back. "But I don't like it."

She still held the glass dagger at the ready, hidden for now from the Toa and Buzzz.

"My form is ~ more than a ~ projection," he buzzed. If a toneless voice could convey weariness, his did. "I can ~ become solid, ~ should the need arise."

To illustrate his point, his form flashed into hardlight, and a narrow rapier appeared in his palm.

"Are you ~ satisfied?"

Edited by Click

IC: Riss extended her hands towards the vibrating stand, feeling the sonic energy of the vibrating stand. She closed her eyes and drew the energy into herself, immediately pushing it back out once more, clearer, louder. Pouring in more elemental energy than she had absorbed from it, the singer silently set the ring in motion to gradually amplify and echo more as time passed, drawing from her own energy reserves to grow louder and clearer. She glanced over at Zakaro and gave him a thumbs-up as she took a step back to protect her ears.

"That should pay the bills, bills bills."

IC: "You do not find a Manas crab by hiding in a hole and waiting for it to come to you," Halken rumbled. "Nor do you cower when someone breaks open the Nui-Rama hive. Only prey waits. The clear course of action is to advance on Muaka territory and hunt them down."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Tirkah:

He burst out laughing, his voice full of mirth.

"Is that what they told you?!" He broke out in more laughter, then turned deadpan serious.

"Lemme tell ya, that goes out the window right quick when you blow their heads off from two kios away."

IC Kat:

<"what about you and Glass?">

Edited by The UltimoScorp

"They?" she smirked at this being's arrogant stupidity. "There is only one Makuta. The Makuta." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC Tirkah:

He shrugged, taking the time to clean his Rifle.

"Makes no difference to me. Took out Teridax himself, I did. Some high and mighty Karz head called himself the ruler of Mata Nui."

A dry chuckle.

"Wasn't even through with his speech when I blew three holes in him. Anti dermis all over the place, lemme tell ya."

He shook his head.

Either this idiot was making all of this up, or his world was full or mortal beings that pretended to have the power of gods. "I've never heard of this "teridax" you speak of," she said with a shrug. "But if he could be killed by a being such as yourself, he was no god." 

IC Tirkah:

"You know the trick of it, don'tcha? Just get 'em talkin'. Every one, without fail, loves to go on an' on about how great an' powerful they are."

"Don't get me wrong, tough brakes, Makuta are. Nigh unkillable in a straight fight."

Another head shake.

"Never do it. suuicide to take one on head to head. Lure em out, blow em away. Never have a chance"

At this point he was talking more to himself than anyone else.

"You're an idiot," she said decidedly, getting up to find something else to eat. 

His Komau only reflected a blank stare. His gaze did not deter to the being's arm, whatever he was doing with it, but stayed fixed on his eyes. All the while, his mind was calculating an appropriate response.

Perhaps this Toa needs... humility. I should demonstrate our effectiveness. He should not be so quick to judge.

One second, there was a glowing Toa standing before him. Then there was a blinding flash and a whir. Before the proud Toa's eyesight could recover, Arkrax had his blade poised at his back.

"You should not ~ judge me ~ by your ~ general standards," he buzzed.

To strike would be hazardous to his success in this Arena. But he would show this being the pure truth of Data.