BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Mirror - Gem of Disunity Tunnel

Mirror flinched as the axe hit the wall, and his sword nearly went tumbling from his hands. A quick burst of magnetism saved him from further embarrassment, and the Shard Lance was up again. "W-what d-do you mean?" he asked.

IC: Virse - Arena (with Ardian and Buzzz)

Virse only nodded at the complement. She didn't have time to enjoy it now. This was war.

"A being with glowing armor and some kind of gun attacked me earlier," she reported. "Have you seen any other potential targets?"

IC - Ilyin:

"Think about it. We've all been fairly well inclined to argue with each other or think the worst about each other. I've been worried about Langmuir since I first was sent tumbling down that pit somehow, because he was the only one far enough in the back who could've done anything to me...and of course, he was the last to come down. He's also seemed about as testy with me as I have with him. Halken's been hostile, and you've been ridiculously jumpy." I tapped my head.

"You wonder that maybe something is affecting the way we think?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC - Ardian (Great Furnace):

"I haven't seen a thing. Which way did the one that attacked you go?"

IC - Okavaung (Great Furnace):

As the Laiikoan glided along beneath the catwalks, he became aware of the minds of a nearby pair of combatants. After silently getting as close as possible to them, he suddenly beat his wings very rapidly, rising up between two walkways, and raining down a shower of frost breath upon Ten and Nisaduf.

IC - Lierdon (Great Furnace):

The Skakdi frowned as his prey escaped. Well, not so much escaped, as he had no interest in chasing after him-- it was more like not having the decency to come right to him.

Anyway, he figured he'd better use this trap while it was still hot (haha get it), so he waited for someone else to come along. In the meantime, he achieved a respectable level of mastery in manning the controls. If this were the real Ta-Metru, he'd be foreman by now.

OOC: Okavaung attacking Ten and Nisaduf.

IC: Mirror - Gem of Disunity Tunnel

The thought that something was playing with his mind didn't help to ease his unnatural nervousness. Rather, it only exacerbated it. At least no one was trying to kill each other any longer...

"It... it's possible," Mirror choked out, trying to keep his voice level.

Is this a trick? Is he just trying to calm us down to make killing us all the easier?

IC: Virse - Arena (with Ardian and Buzzz)

Virse searched around, trying to recall which direction the being had gone. At last, she pointed down the walkway she had just arrived from. "He ran off in that direction," she stated.

IC: Snarl - Arena.

Unfortunately for Yoko, she would find Snarl's mind unresponsive, as he slumped down onto the catwalk, a ragged gash torn into the back of his skull from Dajik's sharpened hand. With a final, bloody cough, he vanished from sight.

OOC: Snarl KO'd by Dajik. 

________________________________________________________________________________

IC: The Puppetmaster - Arena. 

The tentacles enveloped him, flicking him sideways off the walkway, and he let it happen. Because of that action, Kalatin would take the full force of Vorzin's plasma and Arkrax's molten metal, instead of him. 

As he fell, he focused his telekinesis on himself - not an easy feat to accomplish - and shoved himself sideways through the air to crash painfully into a lower platform. As he picked himself back up, he couldn't help but wonder what it would take to kill the sludge monster....

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena. 

Reappearing from hiding, Terry saw that the first android (CinS) had been joined by a second, and that thanks to Izarargi, neither of them were looking toward him. Without making a sound (not that he could be heard over the whirring of the miniguns or the echoing explosions anyway) he straightened and flung his bangarang at CinP's exposed back, detonating it an instant before impact.

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Alisa Dare - Arena.

While the fight continued over on the other platform, Alisa continued with her retreat. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

He'd had a great nap, but he was back in the arena. It was hot here. Daedalus wanted to avoid fighting again, so he started going down. He climbed down something--nearly fell off, too--and then jumped to a lower walkway. He didn't immediately see anyone this low down, at least not near him, so he kept his eyes up and around.

Now, you know those times when you are totally not expecting to touch something and you do? It can be a harsh touch or a soft one, but either way, your reaction is the same. You jerk and/or jump and/or shout something unintelligible. Well, that's what happened to Daedalus.

His body jerked violently upon contact with something that he couldn't see and he jumped, spun, and shouted, pouring roaring sonic power into the utterance. The trained ear might even here the strange, nonsensical words laced in: "FOOSEROEDAH!"

OOC: Daedalus attacking Skorm, Von Worten speaking bravely (or utterly stupidly) to the gold being.

IC: Skorm - Great Furnace, Lower Catwalks

Well, this guy was a surpise. Jumping from the higher levels practically into Skorm. And then shouting at him.

Really loud.

The shout echoed in the Twi-Toa's mind, ringing. The roar of the furnace, the groan of metal, other fighters, all other noise was lost.

"Sonuva-" Skorm shouted, not able to hear himself. He reflexively let out a blinding flash of light.

OOC: Skorm retaliating against Daedalus.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Nisaduf (Great Furnace, fighting Ten and Okavaung)

To be honest, Nisa had been far too interested in just absorbing everything that she hadn't noticed Ten. As soon as she heard something's wings flapping, though, she instantly reacted, throwing her back against the wall as the Illusion formed into somewhat of a shield. Her Ko-Toa Illusion did much the same, although the shield was made of the icy element she was meant to represent. 

As the frost breath connected, Nisaduf grinned. Perfect, although it would seem odd for a Toa to do this instead of perhaps absorbing it, this would be a good way to show her 'powers'. Plus, the icy cold of it wasn't all that unwelcome in the Furnace. 

"HAH!" She cried, her voice sounding higher and more crisp as the Illusion changed it to that of a Ko-Toa's, roughly speaking. At the same time, she side-stepped away while the Illusion remained in place for half a second longer, before the nanobots of the shield burst outwards, carrying the accumulated ice crystals with them as if she had broken the shield and sent it flying. The sound of ice cracking accompanied this, as the Illusion performed better than she had imagined in this case. 

With luck, some of the shard would hit the dragon, annoying it at the very least. Unknown to Nisaduf, it might also hit Ten. 

Then again, Ten might be doing his own thing. 

As usual.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Ten

Oh.

The dragon ruined everything. Ten heard a mighty flap of wings, and took a sudden step backwards. A shard whizzed in front of his face, and he just barely avoided getting hit by it. The cold blasted his face, and he almost let out a sigh of relief.

It was quite nice, really. And he then realized how stupid the Dragon was. It was clearly a Ko-Toa right there! why would it fire ice at them? Ten took more steps back, and that was when the Ko-Toa shot off ice. Tiny, tiny shards pattered against his armor, but didn't do any damage. Which was good.

Come on, that was the perfect strike, that dragon just... Ten thought, before something creeped in his mind. A evil thought. What about his gem? A smile slid across Ten's invisible face, and he focused on the Gem to do something to the dragon.

It then made a fairly large anvil materialize above it, plummeting downwards, towards the dragon's spine.

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena. 

As soon as CinP fell, Terry focused his powers on the walkway she lay on, turning it into a tread that quickly propelled her towards the shattered railing. His goal: push her over the edge and into the vat of molten metal that lay below. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

-==IC: Elly==-

As Elly continued to run away, she noticed the scene unfolding behind her with Xara and the dragon. It reminded her of the first round. With a cruel smile, Elly activated her power negation, and targeted the Dragon's flight ability once more, to try and mimic what had happened in the first round.

OOC: To back up what Ten did, a giant anvil fell on the dragon he was targeting. =P

A while after the attempt to forcibly land the dragon again, Elly made her way out of the main room of the furnace facility, as she had been planning to do. However, as she looked around, she paused, and noticed an oddly familiar and pretty giant armoured being. Elly sheathed her sword, and walked toward the being.

"Yo."

IC: Daedalus Drachoren and Fireflyers

The flash of light was painful, but even worse, it was blinding. Daedalus jerked back with a yelp (this one, sadly, devoid of power). His foot caught on absolutely nothing at all and he stumbled back to his rear. He immediately started spider crawling backward, hoping he wouldn't tumble right off the walkway. As he did so (spider-walked, not tumbled off the walkway) he activated his Kanohi Zatth. Of course, since all he could see at that moment was white, he didn't notice the small swarm of Fireflyers that he summoned (incidentally, he would probably be a tad angry, as the last Rahi he had summoned were also small and not incredibly dangerous). The small creatures were rather agitated to be pulled from wherever they had been pulled from, and they decided to attack the closest thing, which happened to be Skorm.

OOC: Fireflyers attacking Skorm. And for what it's worth, I know you didn't mention Skorm making himself visible, but I figure that the Fireflyers would still be able to notice his heat signatures (which, granted, would normally be hard to notice in a furnace, but seeing as Fireflyers prefer heat, I'd think that they could notice a variation in that. Or something.) If you have a problem with that, let me know and I'll edit.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Just because CinS had deemed Izarargi a greater threat and was focusing his fire on her didn't mean that Skrall had given up and gone home. He was still there, still clutching onto the back of the argent android. Only now, without having to worry about being grabbed at by the robot's free hand, he had switched his targets. He swung his shield, the rim lined with those razor sharp, exsidian-edged teeth at the back of CinS' neck. Given how the machine still needed to move its head, the armour plating on its neck had to be looser than elsewhere on its body. It should cave or give beneath the power of his blow

OOC: Skrall attacking CinS

IC: Jorth had managed to make his way unaccosted to the control box he'd seen from afar. He'd been avoiding the major walkways given how obviously unsafe they were. They were a great way of being boxed in, and if he had any kind of flight power he'd be strafing them himself. So he'd walked along the ones below, closer to the heat so less likely that people came looking along them. 

He looked upwards at the control box he was now positioned underneath and stretched up a hand. Long fibrous strands of tissue spat upwards from his arm, grabbing any handholds and swelling up to fill crevices in the construction until Jorth had a secure fastening. Then he started reabsorbing the strands, pulling himself up on the world's strangest grappling hook. 

Having avoided Oinez's booby trapping of the walkways that led into the box, he started clambering to a window, getting a squid tentacle to punch at it to try and break through

IC: Olari heard the cracking bang of some sort of weaponry only seconds before the near-blinding pain in her arm told her she'd been hit. She didn't know exactly where the gunman was placed, only the rough location amidst the cobweb of catwalks. So she created a crude but powerful magnetic field in the area, one meant for a broad but hopefully effective counter attack.

There was a lot of molten metal lying about, either in vats or flowing around the walkways where Olari had spilled it. In reaction to the sudden magnetic pull little droplets of it started flying towards the field.

Lots and lots of little droplets. And all of them very very hot.

A hailstorm of boiling metal started pelting the vague area Olari believed her attack had come from. Even if she was wrong it was a very bright and very distracting move guaranteed to draw focus and attention as Olari lowered herself into one of the recently-emptied vats. Made of something heat-resistent enough to not get melted along with the rest of the metal, the vat was already cooling down s she wasn't instantly boiled by the temperature inside, but stayed levitating to avoid touching the surfaces. It might not have been hot enough for the air to flash-fry her but the interior was still visibly glowing a dull red. Covered and concealed by very thick and very tough metal, she felt safe enough to inspect her wounds.

Well her arm had been in worse conditions. Though only because in this particular one it wasn't there at all. Whatever she'd been hit with had taken about half her right arm off, her elbow was just a useless stump. She quickly held it close to the side of the vat, almost touching joint to metal to cauterise the wound. It stung like nothing else but was better than bleeding out. 

She waited in her cocoon of metal to get her breath back and plan a next move

OOC: fishers, I did see the attack from Ismekne, but Olari was using the smoke at the top of the arena to hide (Dynomi saw through it with an Elda) so I don't know how Ismekne would have actually seen her in the first place

IC: Venga might have heard the creak of the vats tilting had he now been atop a mound of lard that was howling at the top of its lungs. As it was, the first he knew was when the first few incandescent raindrops from the vats beginning to topple hit his armour. Even with the resistance to heat he'd developed to cope with the oppressive temperatures they really really hurt. Not quite as much as when the rest of the metal from the vats swiftly joined it though, pouring down on him as a blazing waterfall...

OOC: Venga KO'd by Arkrax

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Kuro/Great Furnace

The heat was too much for me so I decided to sit and wait for an opponent. I entered a state of meditation.

IC: Prose/Great Furnace

I wondered what Kuro was doing. Hopefully he was okay. Unfortunately he didn't have my ability. I was walking around a a steady pace, using my power on myself to keep up my stamina. I had to find an ally soon.

IC: Maglev/Great Furnace

I continued walking, studying the architecture.

"Interesting..."

It was already obvious that it was a furnace of sorts, and I found that using my ice to just make artificial sweat kept me cool. I hoped to encounter someone soon.

IC: Dreidel/Great Furnace

"I need to cool down."

With a flourish of twirls and snaps, I decided to dance up a cooling breeze for me. I continued forth, occasionally bringing up a breeze.

IC: Aeolin/Great Furnace

I landed on a higher catwalk. I wonder where everyone is?

IC: Linear/Great Furnace, 

I got to the end of the walkway's shadow on a wall. Looking around, I found another walkway shadow to get to...only it was a bit far up. I decided to inscribe ink on the wall, making a black line to reach and run there. I found no one yet, but then again, walking along shadows isn't an efficient way either.

IC: Riss poked her head up over the edge of a catwalk, having been so lost in climbing she didn't hear the discussions of the toa above her. as soon as she saw them, though, she gave an involuntary squeak of surprise and tried to duck back down, hoping none of them had heard her. She didn't like the look of the Big, tan one with the ominous gauntlet she fought in Mahri Nui, nor the one with four arms, and she didn't even know what to make of the one wearing a robe.

Maybe they wouldn't kill her and just let her be?

IC: Zephyr jolted away from the eye beams as they screamed past him, glancing back at Bajets in horror. The fear in his eyes quickly melted away as he realized what his foe was, changing to a mixture of disgust and rage. He slowly retreated, focusing ever more power into the seeds he had sown in his armor, hoping they would be ready before the brute before him attacked.

IC: There was a flashing light, far above her. Fia glared at it, but couldn't make out what was causing it in the least, which only further annoyed her. Despite some angry plans forming, she slunk out from behind her cover, keeping a wary eye up to where the light was blinking, having briefly forgot about her own bright white bands.

IC: Xaeraz slumped against a wall and slid to the floor, glad they were finally through the maze. He pulled off one leg, running his hand over it to feel for dents or broken gears and finding none. As he began the process with his other leg, he said, "Cyarc, how did you come to be here?"

OOC: Riss hiding from Ardian, Virse, and Buzzz, Zephyr retreating from Bajets, Fia accidentally exposing her position to Kale.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Having seemingly escaped the previous confrontation, Alisa shuffled forwards carefully, spotting a Rahkshi (Kuro) sitting on the ground with its back to her. Not stopping to wonder why it was making such an obvious target of itself, she raised her hand.

A bolt of visual Absence lanced from her open palm, the light crackling of the energy drowned out by the dull roar of the flames and the clank of machinery. The abomination would have no idea what hit it....

IC - Ardian (Great Furnace):

Ardian, for one, did not hear Riss' squeak over the sounds of the Great Furnace. He started off in the direction Virse had indicated.

IC - Okavaung (Great Furnace):

Though the dragon was flying forwards at a decent rate, the anvil managed to clip his tail, bending it painfully downwards as it fell. Of course, this also had the effect of sweeping a massive tail covered in scales and spikes directly towards Ten and Nisaduf, as they stood on a narrow catwalk. The frost dragon at least ceased his frost breath attack, on account of the pain he was feeling in his tail, and the much lesser pain of several shards of ice cutting slightly into his underbelly. He began to seek out a platform to land on, so that he might examine the damage to his tail once he had dealt with his opponents.

IC Izarargi - Fighting CinP

She saw the Tread-Toa's power wheeling the purple beast towards the molten pit. She assisted this by ripping a chunk of machinery loose and tossing it at the mech.

IC Oinez - Interacting w/ Arkrax and Jorth

Eh? Windows, smashing noises? A whole Toa climbing in? Before he entered the room, Oinez had found a dark is corner to hide in. His ethereal guardian summoned and currently invisible.

IC Tenjou - Open air

She was lucky to catch it, a hologram of Kale displayed in front of another, unfamiliar Toa. Silently and invisibly she made her way to the ghostly image. Emiya let tendrils of consciousness search the area for the familiar mind of the Av-Toa. Carrying a simple message of identification.

...but close to it

-IC: Hound-

Hound reacted to his name with a stare of surprise, eyes wide and slowly growing bright with emotion. The subtle curve of a true smile of relief stretched his lips, and he took a single step towards Sudrec, hands down and shoulders lax in the Denuian signal of peace. "Truce?

-IC: Dynomi-

Thank god I'm not the type to sit still after shooting and wait to see if I hit my mark. I've learned to put my small size to my advantage; the moment I'm done with the recoil of my pistol, I'm moving.

Still, even with my accelerated perception, I'm not one of those pricks who use a Calix and dance around everything. I've gotten well out of the range of the majority of the Fa-Toa's imperfectly aimed attack, but a few flickering slivers of attracted metal, cool and hot, streak past my side, burning into flesh or scrapping. Minor scars, but painful. Once I clear the attack's main area, I crouch down and put my concentration into my Elda's usage, searching for the hiding spot of the Toa. I find her hiding in a (presumably) empty vat. I've still got five bullets, and my gun's a double action; I grin slightly as I pour another boost of inertia into the bullet, just begging to be released. I aim my revolver to just over the rim of her vat and wait for her to appear. If anyone else approaches, I'll be putting the bullet into them instead.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Arena

Watching on as Arkie was being attacked by... whatever this thing was, Ravyn used his powers to summon a cloud of metalic powder, sending it straight for the creature's eyes as another railing from a nearby catwalk tore itself from its previous position and flew straight at the being's side, seeking to pierce its way through his rib cage.

"Sure! If by zapped, you mean drank too much tequila and passed out during my hunt for Dayeth, that is. This dream sure is a crazy one!"

OOC: Ravyn and Arkie fighting Ekial.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Nisaduf (Fighting Okavuang and Ten)

Nisaduf took advantage of her small stature and dove away from the tail, landing and rolling over to a side, further away from the conflict. However, her Ko-Toa avatar leapt backwards instead, shooting 'ice' behind her to land on the platform for a few seconds. Even as it quickly melted away, the Illusion took out a throwing knife-and this one was real, relatively speaking, being made up of the nanobots that formed the Illusion of Greatness- and flung it at the dragon's wings. 

Whether or not Ten was still cloaked didn't particularly matter, Nisaduf wasn't looking in that direction anyway. Her true body was cloaked by the illusion, while the Ko-Toa that was her jumped back onto the catwalk after throwing the knife, her platform quickly 'melting' away into nonexistence. Not that it had ever truly existed.

IC: Bajets (Fighting Zephyr)

"What, afraid of the pretty little Skakdi? You poor thing," Bajets cooed, breaking out into a full on sprint at Zephyr and sending another volley of Poker Vision aimed just to the right of his legs. 

Assuming he didn't pull out a plant to slow her down, Bajets would get close enough for close quarters within another few seconds at their current rates. Already, the tips of her knuckles were beginning to harden as her powers rose to the surface. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: I figured the trauma of having his audio receptors blown out would make him drop the invisibility field; sorry I neglected to mention it.

IC: Skorm - Great Furnace, Lower Catwalks

Skorm's mask glowed, and he split into Sko and Orm. Each were equally as deaf as the original, however. Sko, in front, saw Daedelus scampering away, his mask fading. He recognized a Zatth; he didn't hear the buzzing, of course, but he saw the swarm. His arms came up, firing laser blasts from his palms into the approaching swarm. Orm saw his other half firing; didn't take long for him to start firing shadow blasts at the swarm.

The swarm thinned, but still came forward.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Ten

Ten watched as the tail arched towards the catwalk. It...didn't even come close to hitting him.

After all, it just went vertically, not horizontally. There was no way for it to go horizontally. Ten glared at the dragon, and concentrated on the gem once again, willing something to fall on the dragon to fall from a sufficient height to cause some damage. Hopefully.

It just had to do something.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC:

Interesting. Not a bad idea,

Uri did not possess a way to signal the Toa of Light his agreement, but he kept moving towards the central spire. With any fortune, the previous round's top competitor would understand that he was not, as of yet, hostile. If the Toa himself proved hostile that would change, but the Toa of both Iron and Light seemed to be of the heroic, honest type. Rather typical for those of the Light element, but appearances could be deceiving. Especially when multiverses were involved.

Nevertheless his progress towards the spire was unimpeded, and he made good time to the ladder. The fighting seemed not to have reached his region of the furnace, but the din of conflict was deafening. In particular, one sound caught his notice. The insistent, repeating whine of a motor, followed by the precise, repeated retort of a minigun's firing mechanism. Pings of metal on metal followed, preceding explosions by mere instants. The Toa of Spirit's gaze tracked across the expanse of catwalks, noting the source. 

A gleaming, imposing being of artificial origin. A colossus of metal, seemingly self animate. Such creatures were more rudimentary within his home, more along the lines of the Vahki that patrolled Metru Nui's streets, but he understood their basic operation. This one, in particular, seemed a highly potent threat. Its arm cannon was a rapid armament, more suited for blanket fire than precision. But its blanket fire was deadly. Each bullet exploded, an already impressive hail of metal showering an unfortunate target with fire and shrapnel. The beast was too far away, and too intent upon its task, to noticed him.

Its armor would no doubt be of great fortitude. Its inner mechanics would require protection, but he could vaguely make out a lance puncturing its exoskeleton-like protection. He weighed his options carefully, then reached a decision.

Better to deal with the creature now, before he had to deal with it head on later.

The Re-Toa withdrew a hilt from his belt, and nocked it to his bow. The blade flared to life, Uri's will igniting and enhancing the spirit power already stored within the hilt's form. He drew the 'string' back in a single smooth motion, bringing his hand back towards his ear. It was fortunate that the colossus was not moving; perhaps something was preventing him from doing so. Or perhaps he saw no need. Regardless, he could see the arrow's path in his mind's eyes and his hand made the faint course corrections necessary to ensure that it flew straight and true.

He released, and the blade took flight. It lanced towards its target unerringly, on course for the center mass of the colossus' torso. The mechanical entity's back was to him, and its attention was occupied dealing with its current foes. Given the strength of his arrow, and the target source picked, there was a good chance that the machine would be crippled if not rendered inoperable. Not that Uri stuck around to examine his work; as soon as the arrow was released, he was on the move. His Calix enhanced speed drove him the rest of the way towards the central spire, clambering up the ladder with swift, precise movements, moving the structure between himself and his previous target.

OOC: Uri attacking CinS at range, then moving out of sight.

IC:

The armoured being turned, and in the light of the furnace, looked as though it had risen from the depths of Karzahi itself. The red light played across the dark tones of the muted metal, and the crystal at its center gleamed with ethereal malice. In this setting, for perhaps the first time, Noroi appeared truly menacing. Her right arm was raised, prepared to strike its point through a potential threat. When the greeting processed, and she witnessed the sheathed sword, her arm lowered.

"Greetings."

Edited by Riku Tryon

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Zephyr snarled and reached into his bag, flinging a large handful of seeds at the approaching skakdi, combat senses kicking in at long last. Before he could even see if any landed on her, he snapped his other arm to the side, a large vine erupting from his armor and coiling around his lower arm, tip thrashing as it rocketed out. Leaping backwards, Zephyr swung his arm back at Bajets, the tip of the vine screaming through the fiery air.

"Get out of my face, you disgusting brute!" he spat as his vine sliced towards her like the most eco-friendly whip in existence.

OOC: Zeph whipping Bajets

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Having seemingly escaped the previous confrontation, Alisa shuffled forwards carefully, spotting a Rahkshi (Kuro) sitting on the ground with its back to her. Not stopping to wonder why it was making such an obvious target of itself, she raised her hand.

A bolt of visual Absence lanced from her open palm, the light crackling of the energy drowned out by the dull roar of the flames and the clank of machinery. The abomination would have no idea what hit it....

I felt something hit me, but there I sat. It apparently did nothing to me. But when I opened my eyes, I couldn't see.

"Interesting. Someone who can take out other's vision."

I stood up, but since I couldn't see, it was hard to tell what would happen. I turned, and stumbled quite frankly, to where the blast came from and fired beams of peace followed by the creation of a 4 bio aura of peace.

IC: Virse - Arena (with Ardian and Buzzz)

She started off after them, only to pause for a moment as she thought she heard a soft sound. Centuries of battle instincts told her to at least find the source.

She whirled around with blade at the ready, a sand blast already charging in her free hand... no, she knew that Toa. It was the one that had attacked her in the last round. The one that had been with Hound.

Virse hesitantly lowered her sword, keeping a close eye on the Toa. "Have you seen Hound?" she asked softly. She felt a small degree of responsibility for the lost Denuian.

IC: Arkrax - Arena (with Oinez and Jorth)

One had avoided the flow, the being Arkrax now recognized as The Puppetmaster. One other, the Rahkshi Venga, was defeated. Now, to wait for the...

A sharp sound of breaking glass. This was not from outside in the facility. It was echoing back from his physical anchor. Someone was breaking into the control room. Arkrax withdrew from the controls and slipped back into his box, ready for action. The unassuming box, tucked away at the edge of the control panel, would attract little attention, but he had to be ready to defend his ally.

Edited by Click

IC: Daedalus Drachoren and Fireflyers

Blink once. Blink twice. Three times. Four times. Five. Six. Seven, eight, nine, teneleventwelveyeahokay he was still blind. Maybe not as blind--the white light wasn't as white as it had been--but still unable to see worth... well, anything, really.

And apparently, along the way, Daedalus had started moving at an angle, because when he moved his left hand back to set it down, only the heel of his hand made contact with anything solid. The rest just kind of hung over empty space.

Uh oh.

He could not not put his weight on that hand now, and there wasn't enough hand on the walkway to support his weight, so his hand slipped off into the air. He slammed awkwardly against the walkway and scrambled madly with his right hand, hoping to find some purchase. There wasn't much to grab.

His legs went up, and for a brief moment, Daedalus feared he was going to roll sideways and backward off the walkway. However, he managed to regain something akin to balance and he dropped his legs down. He then scrambled to his right.

While this was going on, Skorm, now split, was demolishing the swarm of Fireflyers. Of course, they were a bit low on intelligence, so their singular goal was to bite the fire out of--or, well, bite the fire into--this--wait, no, these--two beings that weren't being very nice. However, they did have enough intelligence to know that continuing to fly in a straight line would probably get them all killed before they reached the one shooting lights, so they took to weaving. Nothing fancy, but enough, hopefully, that they wouldn't all be killed, because, you know, that would be kind of sad.

OOC: Fireflyers weaving and attacking Sko.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

"You're back to your old self." Elly noted, as she walked closer. She was impressed; the lighting in this place was intriguing. "How did you do that; though? How... did you get out of the suit?" Elly asked, a smile on her face as she approached; which the lightning made flicker and seem a little more cruel than its original intent...

The Rahkshi was slow to react, giving Alisa plenty of time to change location before he unleashed his attacks. Taking up a new position on a nearby stairwell, she switched her shield to her good hand and flung it at the Rahkshi.

The lightweight disk cut the air like a giant frisbee of death, the razored edges ready to slice into the rahk...

OOC: Did the Enforcer or Ten or both just attack A.D.? He's standing on a catwalk right now. 

IC(Kalatin):  The gelatin's substance quickly melted to fluid in the hot lava. He was, finally, dead. How the Great Beings would gloat...

Kalatin KO'd by Arkrax

...except that he woke up in a glass tank in the medical bay. He blinked. The Great Beings had not yet had their revenge, apparently. 

IC(Ismekne): It appeared that her blast of water had missed. Ismekne laughed. Would Olari, the teammate who saved her last round, jump quickly to attack her? Nah. 

She resumed running down her catwalk. She had a lightning Toa to catch. 

IC: Riss shook her head, slowly pulling herself up onto the catwalk. He hands immediately rose over her head, a small expression of fear on her face. She had fought this toa before, and helped kill her. She wouldn't be surprised if Virse decided this was the perfect chance to take revenge, especially since she had Riss at quite the disadvantage here.

"No, I haven't. I've just been climbing since the round started..."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC:

"It is bound to me." The armored woman answered, without discernible movement. Elly had moved closer, but Noroi was as still as a statue. "Sigmatis Fatum. Sealed Fate. An archaic language, likely that of its creators. My presence within it is not of my own volition, nor is my freedom within the realm of my own choices."

"I require the willing permission of another to exit." A pause. "It seems I am not the only one changing my form. Enforcer."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Bajets (Fighting Zephyr)

Her first reaction was simply to bat the incoming seeds out of her face, the majority bouncing off her hands and forearm to plink against the metallic catwalk and fall, fall all the way down into the lava. A few probably stuck into the catwalk, and perhaps 3 or 4 seeds did catch in a clink of her armor or a fold of her clothes. Overall it was minimally effective.

The whip was a different story. Bajets instantly went for a direct approach, her left hand shooting out and attempting to grab onto the whiplike vine as the tip curled around her bicep, nicking her chin on the way down. Without pausing, and hoping she had a good enough grip on the thing, she yanked it backwards as her right hand instantly hardened into metal, traveling forwards to likely meet Zephyr's backwards-traveling body.

AGoNWLR.jpg

(IC as Agion)

I tumbled head over heels down the falling catwalk, landing on another one.  I took the time to play dead and rest a little, hardly moving so no one would notice me.  Gradually the huge weight on me seemed to lessen.  That Toa... I had no idea what power he had.  The closest thing I'd felt to it was when I got a little too close to Nuhvok-Kal.

--He must be focusing on something else, then, I thought, opening my eyes.  I couldn't see him anymore.  Which was fine with me, I had more injuries than I'd ever racked up on Mata Nui, and one less foe was music to my ears.  I tried twisting to pick up my faithful, mangled pipe but gasped as pain tore through my shoulder.  That one guy must've had a potent weapon.

Gingerly, I reached over to my wound with my stinger.  A stickier, thicker venom flowed over my palm.  Normally it would be used to make a Jaga nest, but that took time and a lot more venom.  Instead, I rubbed the concoction around my shoulder, coating it thoroughly.  Webbed veins appeared in the stuff as it dried, hardening into a makeshift cast.  It wouldn't hold for long, but now I could move my arm without the headsplitting pain.  I grabbed the pipe and climbed down a ladder to reach the floor of the chamber.  Another venom-ball materialized in my hand as I darted behind a pillar.

Edited by evil_jaga_genius

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

From the moment I used one of my hands to fire peace, I pulled out my sword with the other.

And from hearing the sounds of footsteps, it meant that they were likely evading, and that my attacks had missed.

I shifted from side to side and stepped forward, which wasn't all that hard, considering that they were in front of me and that the catwalk was fairly narrow enough so that they can't simply pass and run behind me without me knowing.

Another step, and then I felt a sharp pain from my back. Apparently they must have tossed it, intending to gouge at my chest, but it only slashed my back. It wasn't all too deep, but I knew that if they weren't stopped I would die.

But at least the shield was gone now, unless she was like a Bionicle Captain America had something special about that shield.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17