BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Ten

"I could poke it with this arm," Ten replied, wiggling his robotic arm. "After all, this can just be easily repaired!" He glanced down at the odd, whimpering ballperson, and reached out to poke it.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Snarl - Comfort Sector.

He just sat there, listening carefully to everything that the skakdi had to say. People always underestimated him because of what he was. This one seemed to realise that he was smarter than any mere hound, but most beings didn't.

He decided to enjoy the attention while it lasted. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jorth held his hands up to pacify the two lines of questions.

"Look, I don't actually know how this works. I've not been here that much longer than you. There's fighting, there's spooky rocks. Thats all I got."

IC: Tuyetkhamun took a seat directly opposite Puppetmaster, her blank eyes casting their gaze over him like a pair of pale suns set into that alabaster face.

"Let us start with something as common ground: I do not wish to have the Host, Queen, or any of those others, control or manipulate my choices."

IC: "A name is a thing to be earned through deeds."

Skrall walked over to the punching bag and started flinging blow after blow into it.

"Deeds I have not performed yet."

IC: Olari chugged the last remains of her drink and clanked the mug back down on the table just as Lekona and Artorre did.

"Bad luck," she smiled towards Harami, "He's your responsibility now."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Alisa Dare - Upper Hallways.

"Thanks anyway," she sighed, "so who exactly is running this nightmare?"

IC: The Puppetmaster - Commercial Sector.

"I'm actually quite content to go along with their plans," he replied cordially, "for now, at least." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

(OOC: Let me just be clear: Tahnok was heading towards the gem in the last post, as in towards the source of the bolts, which he had been running from earlier)

IC: Tahnok Nuva - Tunnels - Gem of ???

Tahnok merely braced himself against the oncoming blasts, confident that he would not be harmed. Even so, he shielded himself with his left arm, which was mostly made of metals that weren't originally his own. (Tahnok's not too terribly bright, okay? He just thinks he is)

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC - Artorre (Cafeteria):

Artorre wiped his mouth, briefly struggling to remember exactly what he had just gulped down; it had spent too little time on his tongue for him to tell. Then Olari finished her drink, and notified Harami of her responsibility to carry Zakaro to his room. "Now, that's hardly fair," the Ta-Toa said. "She just met all of us, we can't make her lug an unconscious stranger around." He positioned himself behind Zakaro. He briefly considered swapping masks with the Onu-Toa, but ironically, that probably would have just woken him up.

Then again, he was sleeping pretty deeply...

Nah. "It's a two-man job, anyway," Artorre continued. "One of you get over here and grab his legs." The Toa of Fire wrapped his arms around his friend's chest, readying himself to lift.

Mata Nui, I'm going to slip a disc, aren't I?

-IC: Hound-

Hound absorbed all of the offered information with affirmative nods and his usual keen stare, but when the final statement reached Virse's lips, he hesitated. The pause didn't last very long, but when the Denuian moved, circling around Virse and using his superior reach to attempt a quick extension and jab and then recovery, it was considerably slower than in the arena, and full of hesitation and almost gentle elegance.

-IC: Selaphiel-

Sel showed no surprise at Skrall's new activity, instead responding in her usual flat tone. "May I inquire as to the nature of those deeds?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Lekona - Food Court

Lekona sighed. "You're too kind, Artorre." The Toa of Air teleported next to Zakaro, and grabbed his legs, ready to lift when the Ta-Toa did the same.

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC: The Skull Carrier - Commercial Sector

Despite his wariness of the meat between two biscuits, he took it anyway to split the meat up for the spiders, leaving the buns to himself. He moved on, grabbing a salad and fruits and left to sit at a table. He did not care which, so he chose the first table he saw, seating himself beside a large dragon. After sitting he began to pull apart the meat patty and feed it to the spiders on his back. He was oblivious to the stares this action would earn him

(OOC: Sorry to butt in. Just wanted some interaction for SC. Felt like making him think no one would bother him if he sat by the dragon in the room.) 

Edited by Drakua Toa of Rahi

waffleman2010.png

IC - Iesua:

When all the beings came out and started talking to him, Iesua simply whimpered, closing his eyes tight. He didn't want to think about who or what all these things were, and he didn't want to think about why he could understand them, or why he was here, or anything else for that matter. Then he heard them talk about poking him, and he started to get worried. And then he was poked. He yelped loudly, quite surprised and annoyed, flopping over quickly.

However, he made the mistake of opening his eyes again. There was the dragon who had spoken to him, and then, right next to the dragon...

what

no

skull spiders?

here?

what

why

what did i do to deserve this punishment

what is that thing feeding them

i don't want this i don't want to be here i don't like this this is horrible this is bad i can't take i can't take it i can't take it

icanttakeiticanttakeiticanttakeit

Iesua this time simply shrieked in fight, jumping up again, and trying to run away right between Nisaduf and Ten.

IC - Ilyin:

I looked over to Langmuir, already suspicious thanks to earlier. I looked away again, received my axe from mirror with a muttered "thank you," and then thought for a moment, my eyes narrowing. For all that I felt suspicious of him, I didn't quite want to reveal it, I wanted to say 'sure, I'll go!' as cheerfully as ever and go, trusting him not to try and hurt me, assume that earlier really was just an accident. After all, he didn't have any reason for pushing me, did he? He wasn't that kind of person.

"I say you should go first," I replied, utterly surprised at the fact that I'd lost control over my vocal cords again, and also surprised that I managed to sound relatively normal. "I still need to catch my breath a little. Swimming when you have this thick, heavy armour like mine is kinda difficult." just like putting a knife between my shoulderblades would be difficu--

Did I really think that?

Oh, goodness, I think I did think that.

• Upvote 1

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"Ah! Sorry, did I scare y-" Ten's apology was cut short when the little...well, it was too squishy to be a Matoran...squish-toan lept up and tried running between him and Nisa.

"Whoa! Hold on there!" Ten yelled, and tried to stop the Squishtoran with an outstretched arm. If that didn't work, he had already started to form a small hardlight wall in the little guy's path...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC Daltrahk

Sure enough, the bolt which would have given him a nasty shoulder burn redirected itself to Kuro's sword. Helpful, considering that probably would have hurt bad. Anyways, now that they had a way to negate the electricity, if Kuro held it high up in the field of energy, they could all pass under it. He explained his plan to Kuro and Prose as hastily as understandable.

IC Langmuir - The Pit

I hadn't survived as long as I had without learning social minutiae and cues. This stocky fe-matoran seemed a little dark around the edges, his turning towards me more a furtive glance, his words vaguely disconcerted, perhaps veiling more iniquitous thoughts behind his eyes. And -

Wait. Why was I now the one having paranoid delusions? Or least, now the one I suspected of such. Maybe my suspicions about the dwarfish man were incorrect. Yes, it would be best to behave as if they were. No need to set him on edge anymore. I smiled, "sure thing. I'll report back with findings."

I covered the distance with slow, treading steps before stopping before the opening, taking a deep breath and submerging.

...but close to it

IC - Iesua:

Unfortunately for Iesua, but perhaps fortunately for the others involved, Ten's hardlight wall was unneeded, because his outstretched arm functioned perfectly. Perhaps, even, a little too perfectly, as Iesua simply clotheslined himself upon the arm, falling back to the floor and hitting his head. Leaving him now dazed and lying on the floor with the wind knocked out of him, muttering some incoherent nonsense about skull spiders and the jungle and bad berries, and sobbing a little bit as well.

profiles i guess

Ten winced when the little squishy guy ran into his arm. He knelled down, and looked at the squishtoran, concern evident in his eyes.

People shouldn't really be hurt outside of the arena. That's unsportsmanlike.

"Are you okay?"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Nisaduf (Commercial Sector)

"Seems like he found a Rahkshi of Fear or something. Or he's just paranoid. Or alone and scared in a new world of metal and wires, without a single recognizable thing that he knows and strange robotic people talking about him!"

"Probably the Rahkshi though. I'd attribute it to you, Ten, but you're more awe-inspiring than frightening."

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC - Artorre (Cafeteria):

Artorre chuckled as he and Lekona hauled away the snoring Toa. "I have been accused of being 'too' of many things. This is, however, the first time I have been called too nice."

When the pair reached the door, he turned around, letting go of Zakaro with one hand, in order to press a button to open it. "I hope his room is nearby. I need to hurry to the medbay; I pulled a muscle carrying around a stout Onu-Toa."

GM IC: THE QUEEN'S QUEST - THE MAZE

I do not believe that worry about this... poem, if it can be called that, will help us right now, the Queen said. Von Worten, try to remember it as best you can. Now... let us proceed.

The Queen stepped past the rest of the group, leading the way out of the chamber. The rest of the group was quick to follow, and it was not long before they found themselves in a small room with four identical paths leading out of it. The Queen stepped up to the path on the far right with Kopen trailing behind her; Xaeraz and Lytrel both approached the entrance next to it. Across the room, Von Worten and Nocton stared down the path on the far left; and the final path was observed by Albrecht and Ezezko.

We must make a decision, the Queen said, her gaze turning back to the group. We can either split up, or we-

I think I like the whole 'splitting up' idea.

Before the Queen could continue, the room immediately became pitch black and the ground began to shake, knocking everyone to the floor. For several seconds there was a deafening grinding noise, before it cut off with a loud bang; slowly, the room came back into view. The Queen slowly stood to her feet, casting a glance towards Kopen. She was about to ask the Matoran if she was alright when she noticed something else.

They were all alone, and only one entrance remained.

>>IC: XAERAZ AND LYTREL

Both Xaeraz and Lytrel felt the ground shake - and then suddenly they were plunging down into the ground, as the floor sank deep into the rock. When it finally landed with a crunching sound, both fighters were unharmed; and as the light returned, they found that the ceiling had sealed shut above them. They were trapped in a narrow stone chamber, with only one exit that led directly into the maze.

>>IC: ALBRECHT AND EZEZKO

For Albrecht and Ezezko, the ground shook briefly before rocketing upwards, the ceiling having vanished. They rose for several seconds before the platform they were standing on screeched to a halt, flinging them a bio into the air in the process. As visibility returned, they found themselves in a small square room made of stone - the only way out to be seen was a doorway that led into the maze.

>>IC: VON WORTEN AND NOCTON

The last two members of the group found themselves pressed against a wall that had not been present seconds before as their chunk of the room shot off to the side, speeding along for almost a full minute before slamming to a halt. Once they had both picked themselves off the ground, they found too found themselves in a small square room, with only an entrance into the maze for company.

Welcome to the first step of your final trial, the same voice from before said, sounding both sinister and disdainful. Make it through my maze alive, and perhaps you shall be granted a chance to reunite... I look forward to meeting all of you in person.

The voice - and its presence - vanished. 

IC: Kuro/Gem of ??? with Prose and Daltrahk

In Daltrahk's rush to tell me want I already kinda knew, I almost slipped into the sparks. Luckily, I managed to regain my footing. I continued swing the sword gently near the lightning to test if we were both correct.

IC: "Oh. So, this is how we're going to be doing this, huh?" Xaeraz said, grumbling slightly. He brushed the dust from his armor and glared into the maze entrance. "A death maze, designed to thin our numbers so the madman has less of us to fight later. And me without my Iden." He leaned against the entrance, continuing to grumble to himself.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Kopen - Queen's Quest

There was no time to respond. All at once, the cave around her, with all of her fellow quest members standing before branches, vanished into ear-splitting noise. Kopen collapsed to the ground with hands pressed to her sensitive ears. It was worse than excruciatingly painful. It was blinding and terrifying. Anything could emerge from that sea of cacophony and she would be helpless against it.

As the dust began to settle around her, Kopen remained on the ground, her face twisted in pain. The grinding had turned into an overbearing ringing blocking out all other stimuli. She didn't dare move. She didn't want to know what had happened.

IC: Virse - Training Sector

She thought she was ready for his motions this time, right until she jumped in panic as Hound lunged at her. It seemed thankfully slower than the impossible speed he had shown in the Arena, but still she barely managed to roll out of the way.

Her free hand came up and blasted a slower stream of sand, mimicking her attack from their previous battle. This time, though, she was ready for his inevitable dodge. As he moved out of the way, she manipulated the stream after him. The long cone of grains suddenly twisted around like a whip to scrape at his side. It was only a practice battle though, so her softer, slower grains would feel more like a rough blanket than scalding sandpaper.

IC: Mirror - Gem of ??? Tunnel

Mirror sank against a wall in exhaustion, though his eyes followed Langmuir as far as he could. Should the Toa be going alone? It didn't seem like any of them were fit for whatever might lie ahead. Besides maybe Halken. That Skakdi seemed indefatigable.

IC: Lytrel

"... this ." Normally, Lytrel wouldn't curse like this, but he was having a bit of, you know, a bad day?

Taking stock of his surroundings, Lytrel noted the only exit out of the room, presumably leading to what that mysterious presence had been talking about when they mentioned that "maze". Only one way out.

"... that mothering ."

IC Ezezko - Maze

This did not bode well, not at all. Despite the Queen's insistence that the poem's meaning and worrying about it was pointless, you felt as if some abstruse meaning had to be contained within it. 「Albrecht, right? Looks like we've been separated from the group. I'm not feeling particularly gadarene today. Do you have any means to probe ahead, into the maze?」

...but close to it

IC: "...And I thought I was upset about this," Xaeraz said, eyeing Lytrel in a mixture of worry and apprehension. He still didn't know much about his companion at all, which didn't do wonders for his confidence. Not that anything else did, either, but this did particular unwonders.

"So... Left hand on the left wall, and just follow up until we reach the end?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Xara - Upper Hallway.

"I agree; she deserves something," I said pleadingly, "if it weren't for Kat, I wouldn't have made it out of that tunnel alive." 

IC - Iesua:

Iesua continued to just keep mumbling semi-incoherently when Ten looked down at him, and he didn't react to Ten's question at all. A close examination would reveal that the frightened little villager's eyes were distinctly unfocused and his few words that could be understood were a little slurred.

profiles i guess

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

I had already begun memorization of the rather interesting poem before the Queen ordered me to memorize it, so another quick reread was all I needed to implant the words permanently in my mind. I had devoted much of my contemplative thought to figuring out the poem, not so much because I was interested in unlocking the meaning of the poem, though I certainly was, but more because it kept my typically wandering mind from dwelling on other things.

It was because of this deep thought that I was rather startled by the sudden shifting of things. I remember walking to the path on the far left (though the nature of my intent is hard to recall, as even now I cannot imagine desiring to separate from the safety of a large group in such a dangerous area. My fears were exacerbated by the reappearance of that strange mind speaking to us, and then everything was shifting and changing and suddenly I was being jerked to the floor by a violent halt. I pulled myself to my feet, nearly panicking when I could not immediately locate my book (though, thankfully, it had merely fallen behind me, and I was able to quickly retrieve my precious possession). I noticed then that I was alone with Nocton in a small square room with a single exit and none of the others in sight.

"What...?"

I was unable to utter any other words, confused as I was by the sudden change. I realized now that this was going to be a difficult task. Immediately, I began bringing to the surface of my mind the carving of the maze. I was unsure how helpful it would be, but I saw no harm in trying to use it.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster)

I look around, ensure the room's secure,

then turn to my companion; we're alone.

"I'd send my mind ahead," I say, "But once

before this voice has cast illusions o'er

my eyes; I fear I'd see what things he means

for me to see, and nothing more." I loose

my love, caress her haft with fingers soft.

"To move ahead, we must go forth on foot."

• Upvote 2

IC: Skull Carrier

Unimpressed, The Skull Carrier quietly and easily swats the flat of the blade, deflecting it off its course. He looks at his attacker. His memories diluted by the spider on his face, and he sees in front of him is a creatures the likes of an upright walking Lord of the Skull Spiders, which he was sure he had slain.

"I never thought one of you monsters would be allowed to roam free in this arena." He chided coldly, bringing his free hand down to where he kept his scythe. "You should be back where you belong, in the lava pits of Okoto."

His spiders hissing at this enemy in front of him, he stood up in his seat, tensing for a fight, awaiting this beast's next move.

(OOC: Intavus's turn.)

Edited by Drakua Toa of Rahi

waffleman2010.png

IC Intavus:

Woe was you! The cruel infestation had his mind! You couldn't let this stand!

You raise your arm, trying to blast away the spiders with your elemental blaster, while your other arm swings the blade awkwardly towed his infected face once more.

"I shall free you from this foul spider!" You shout.

IC: Hagah

Inhale...

Exhale...

Inhale...

He had been wandering this place for some time now. Walking the halls, surveying the sights, silently bearing witness to several incidents, doing as best as he could to not announce his presence...

Exhale...

Inhale...

Exhale...

Two beings (Intavus and Skull Carrier), locked in combat. From what he had heard and seen, that wasn't something that was allowed. Shaking his head, he bellowed loudly before mentally triggering his sword's powers. The blade lit up with orange radience, before a stream of molten rock struck a table approximately 1.5 bio away from the two fighting beings.

"CeASe yOur... cONFlicT... FigHtING... NoT allOweD outSidE... aRENa..." The blade of his sword glew orange as he prepped it for another lava blast.

OOC: not much of an intro, but I really wanna get started with him.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Nisaduf (Commercial Sector)

"Sounds like a plan, Ten! I'll try to keep him calm, hopefully he doesn't struggle to much! But it's okay, guy, nobody wants to hurt you here! Well, not yet, but that's later in the arena! Right now all anyone wants to do is make sure you're okay and not going to freak out and hurt anybody else, people like that don't get far in the tournament anyway. Do you like winning? I like winning, and I like watching people win, so if you attack people none of that can happen! Sound good? The amazingly kind and helpful Ten is here to take you to the medbay, where you'll be safe and warm and happy!"

IC: Zakaro (Commercial Sector) 

The Onu-Toa, amazingly, didn't wake up. So much for a nap. To be honest, he could almost be called cute, within the realistic confines of Zakaro both being a full-grown Toa, not female or really all that feminine, and wearing a Pakari, which perhaps isn't the most flattering of masks. 

It was more akin to seeing a sleeping  bear. Cute in a sense, but still quite obviously powerful and dangerous when it wanted to be. 

IC: Lady Bajets von Zakaz (Comfort Sector)

The duo drifted into a silence as Bajets considered her options before speaking again. 

"I don't suppose anyone's ever bothered to teach you to write? That would be more than sufficient, but I have my doubts about that. A nod or shake will suffice as an answer."

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

"Alright, let's go." Ten stuck his arms underneath the dazed squishy guy, and tried to pick them up. The quicker he got to the medbay, the better. Plus it sounded like more people were fighting.

That wasn't good.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Tunnels

Tarsus eventually came to a stop, realising that the only thing he had successfully done in the past hour of trying to find his way back up to the facility was pass the same rock twice. Finally losing what little patience he had left, he fired up Executioner's drill and, with a mighty swing downwards, reduced it to rubble. Pain shot through his chest, forcing him to release his hold on the weapon as he fell to the ground, the sounds of its impact echoing around him. Cursing between ragged breaths, he dragged himself over towards the nearest wall before propping himself up against it.

First the anger, and now the pain. He knew what would come next.

He was beginning to deteriorate.

Shortly after gaining his current form, one of Tarsus' missions involved hunting down and dealing with a Judge from the previous batch that had seemingly gone rogue. Only later did he discover that the subject in question had performed significant research into the process that had created them before eventually succumbing to madness and orchestrating a bombing of the Metru Nui Knowledge Towers. Others had faired far worse throughout the course of their duty; one in particular was rendered immobile when his metabolism spontaneously went into overdrive, causing his body to literally digest itself in under a week, and another had clawed her own eyes out after suffering from an extreme case of vivid hallucinations. One of his comrades, a member of his own squad, was discovered to have been responsible for a series of grisly murders, all because he thought that he could become stronger by feasting on the corpses of other sentient beings. No matter the case, all forms of treatment had proven ineffective, and it soon became very clear to him that he was living on borrowed time.

This is not happening... Do you hear me, body...? You will not shut down this day...

Gritting his teeth and mentally willing the pain aside, he slowly picked himself back up, grabbing ahold of his weapon and dragging it behind him as he began searching for the exit once more.

I am Tarsus. I am The Inquisitor. And I will not be felled so easily.

IC: Amorigiahna - Comfort Sector

"But if there's no winner... then what's the point in fighting?"

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Comfort Sector

Let's see... We've got a mutt, a bird-lady, a bipedal reptile, an apparent spider infestation, some short people, and a larger, not-so-bipedal reptile... Well, at least there aren't any unicycle-riding clowns juggling exploding bowling pins while simultaneously trying to throw them at me, so I guess this dream isn't all that bad...

Stepping casually past all of the craziness that was obviously being generated by his still apparently unconcious mind, Ravyn proceeded to exit the room, wondering where he would end up next as he began to randomly wander throughout the facility.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.