BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Xara (Tonitrui) - The Spine.

"I'm just sick of sitting around doing nothing," I sighed, "Everyone else is still arguing about whether they should help the Host or kill him. Meanwhile, these cultists have had two weeks to plan their attack...." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Virse - The Spine

"Why do you think I'm out here? I was trained to gather intelligence, exploit weaknesses, and stop anyone who wanted to kill me. Waiting around for their next big move is impossible."

IC: Snese - Containment Center

He merrily drifted through corridors lined with rooms and patients. Perhaps if Ismekne listened closely, she might even hear him humming to himself, a disgusting, rattling sound with his Skakdi teeth. At last, they came to a final door. Snese didn't even knock before slipping inside the dark room. "Come in, come in! This is where she stays when she's around."

IC: Xara (Tonitrui) - The Spine.

"We need more people," I said adamantly, "Everyone is spending too much time debating what should be done inside the facility, forgetting that there's an entire island of things waiting to kill us out here." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Scriva - Muaka's Den. 

"A place.... that was a lot like this, actually," she muttered, "Say, you don't have anything I could write with, do you?" 

"Yeah...." half of what he'd said hadn't made much sense to her. 

He merrily drifted through corridors lined with rooms and patients. Perhaps if Ismekne listened closely, she might even hear him humming to himself, a disgusting, rattling sound with his Skakdi teeth. At last, they came to a final door. Snese didn't even knock before slipping inside the dark room. "Come in, come in! This is where she stays when she's around."

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne followed, pausing at the door to pull it all the way open and push her foot against it. She looked into the room beyond but did not enter just yet. 

IC: Skorm and Gyro (Training Sector)

Skorm raised an eyebrow. "Haven't really seen another splitting mask. You don't look like a hybrid, though, so it can't be a Dualus like mine."

IC: Miril - Training Sector.

"Mask of Reflections," I explained, "It splits me into two mirror images of my self." 

IC - Malkon Tento - Wailing Cliffs:

"Would you like me to help you?"

His voice was distinctly monotone and somewhat resigned-sounding.

IC: Anguish - Wailing Cliffs. 

Caught up in the middle of a fight as he was, all Anguish managed was a half-hearted nod. 

IC: The Puppetmaster - The Spine. 

His wound tightly bound, he sat down and once again looked over the hidden blade device he'd taken from the dead cultist. It was a complex piece of equipment, but would've been excruciatingly painful to install, and to use. It seemed so.... impractical. Perhaps that particular Cultist's Herald enjoyed inflicting pain on their servants? 

He needed more information before he could make any final judgement regarding these Heralds. In the meantime, he set to work disassembling the device. Perhaps he could reconfigure it so that he could get some use out of it....

IC: Dekako - Hallways.

We return to the facility through a ragged hole in one of the walls, and begin to wander. 

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena Ruins.

Keeping as far away from the roiling sea of black fog as he could, Terry continued to sift through the rubble.

IC: Alisa Dare - Medbay.

The exhausted Toa continued to sleep. 

IC: Falcon - Knowledge Sector. 

Nothing. Of course I'd found nothing.

Sighing, I put the book away and began to wander through the shelves, Vyne swooping from one shelf to another above me. There had to be something I could do to help us get out of this nightmare...

OOC: Dekako, Terry, Alisa and Falcon all open for interaction. 

IC-Ignis

Ignis stepped back when he felt his hit register, only to wince in pain as a throwing star flew into his thigh. "N-nice shot..." he said, before pulling it out of his armour. "Let's see how a being like you fares against THIS!" he yelled before unleashing a stream of fire upon his opponent with his free hand.

OOC

on Mobile

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC:

Dehkaz nodded in agreement, showing his support for the ornately-armored toa of Light with a single nod.  While he had no doubt that they would find a way to get out of this mess, having the gang back together certainly helped matters immensely.  Shaddix was there too, and given the circumstances, the Commander was more than pleased to have the Fe-toa on their side this time.  They would need people like the merc.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC Velix:

AS he bounded from rock to rock, Velix paused for a moment to catch his breath. His EE was running low, so he needed to replenish it. Then he became aware of voices, behind him to the right, some distance away. Running behind a boulder, he peeked. Dang. Too far away to see. And so he began to approach, taking cover wherever he could find it.

IC Lefia:

Lefia continued to travel through the City of Fear, this time slinking in the shadows to improve her Occlusion's effect.

\

OOC: Selox post coming soon; Sorry for delay.

IC: Anguish - Wailing Plains. 

He twisted out of the way of the incoming blasts, hissing as one of the explosive rounds detonated near his shoulder, ripping several ragged gashes in his darkened flesh. He lashed out with his tendril arm, the extra length of the lash meaning that it'd strike the Baterra before the machine got close enough to use its buzzsaw on him. 

IC Selox:

Selox did a baseball slide, attempting to slash the tendril arm's tip off. Even if he could not completely cut through it, that buzzsaw would leave a nasty cut.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

She just nodded. "As much as I wish to see my home again, I would rather survive long enough for the attempt."

"Come in, come in, don't be shy!" He called from deep within the darkness. "You will meet my Lady in due time."

IC: "I am a paragon of grace and rugged handsomeness." Halken replied to his sister, clambering up and over to her and Ilyin. "Sometimes not both at the same time, sadly, but it remains  true nonetheless! Similarly to how it remains true that Ilyin's plan is an excellent one."

IC: Agraney growled as the flames washed over him, turning to the side to try and minimize the damage the flames did. This was one thing he wasn't equipped to handle at all, so he would have to improvise. He drew the short sword from his belt and threw it at Ignis, trying to break the toa's concentration long enough to get in close.

IC: Riss gave a contented sigh and leaned back a bit, resting in the dish of the mech's shoulder with Nisa atop her. I could get used to this, given the time, she thought. But I don't want to do this if Nisa is uncomfortable. She'll tell me if she is, right?

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Nothing. Of course I'd found nothing.

Sighing, I put the book away and began to wander through the shelves, Vyne swooping from one shelf to another above me. There had to be something I could do to help us get out of this nightmare...

OOC: [...] Falcon [...] open for interaction. 

IC: Antiro - Knowledge Sector

"I can appreciate someone else looking for answers here."

This one was a limber fellow; tall, well-built from the looks of him. I couldn't see his face -- I was standing behind him, as an interluding note -- but his physicality was well-matched for his weaponry, and I couldn't imagine too many folks who weren't powerhouses being able to wield longbows and skin wolves. Clever, too, if the little trained bugger flitting around him was any indication and his time in the library was any sign.

"I don't suppose you've found anything that I've missed?" I asked.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Come in, come in, don't be shy!" He called from deep within the darkness. "You will meet my Lady in due time."

IC(Ismekne): "Do you think I'm an Onu-Matoran?" Ismekne snapped. "I can't see in the dark." With her foot still on the door, the Ga-Toa began running her hand over the wall of the dark room near said door, looking for a light switch. 

IC(Samantha): The Hoi Turtle walked up to the big Toa (Scriva), carrying a sharp rock. 

Edited by fishers64

"No, no, no, no, no, you mustn't do that!" For the first time, he actually sounded frantic. "My poor Lady cannot bear the light. She suffers as greatly as any of us here. You must follow my voice alone."

IC Velix:

Velix continued to draw closer to Xara and Virse.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Nisadeff (Trophy Hall, with I.F.)

"It's easy! You're worshiping Kuolema, aren't-cha? Talking and praising and making death for the Deity of it!" Nisadeff chirped, jumping to her feet and tossing the illusionary sunglasses and jacket into nonexistance. She grinned sweetly up at the cloaked I.F. and bounced on her heels, cocking her head.

"I certainly hope you are! If you weren't, I'd have to kill you! You know how it is, am I right?"

IC: Bajets (Outside Engineering, with Halken and Ilyin)

She shrugs noncommittally and speaks, before returning to her meal.

"I can't disagree, though we'll need a metalworker."

IC: Nisaduf (Engineering, cuddling with Riss)

If Nisaduf was a psionics user, perhaps she would've realized what Riss was feeling, and totally agreed. As it was, however, all Nisaduf could really think was that Riss was surprisingly comfortable. 

Like, to lay on. What? She was... she wasn't just armor and bones, but didn't have flab either. She was muscular, but not so much that it was all you could feel. No, Riss was just right. Just comfy enough for Nisa, indeed. 

The Fe-Matoran relaxed, not even realizing that she had been a bit tensed up until that moment. Her lime eyes fluttered shut again, and a smile smile crept across her rusty lips. 

Riss was right. 

This was the nicest thing she'd had so far in this tournament.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC - Ilyin:

"I was a weaponsmith before I had to become a warrior," I said in between bites, shrugging. "I still remember how it all works. It'd be easiest if I had a Toa of Iron to help me out, of course, or a Toa of Fire to at least help me heat up the metal, but I can get by without them."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"No, no, no, no, no, you mustn't do that!" For the first time, he actually sounded frantic. "My poor Lady cannot bear the light. She suffers as greatly as any of us here. You must follow my voice alone."

IC(Ismekne): "Will you please stop lying?" Ismekne said. "You seem to be in good condition. Besides, if she can't bear the light, you can bring her here, where I can hear her voice, instead of trying to trap me in a dark room where I can't see your virus should you choose to attack me."

"You know nothing of me nor of my Lady," Snese stated, sounding rather offended. "All you must do is come a little further and shut that dreadful light out, and then you may meet her."

IC Sharky

He was starting to get kind of scared.

Not scared enough to lose his wits though, he'd seen a lot scarier stuff in his time and with both the blue and red ghosts bolstering him, he was more ###### angry than truly incomprehensibly fearful. And you know what he really hated? People that tried to tell you how to think. Right now his writer was trying to tell him to stay brave, Sharky! While another writer desperately attempted to inflict aBsoLUte TeRRor, which is apparently narrated in alternating capital and lowercase letters and quite honestly I was in no place to believe either of them, were they in my situation? Of course not! Writers often had a difficult time of actually getting in the heads of characters, so as it was here. I was kind of afraid, yeah. Death is a scary possibility, mainly because of the whole cessation of existence thing, ya know? But am I just going to sit there like a sitting duck and let myself get dead? No ###### way. It's hard to describe, especially seeing as how I'm having someone else write this out for me, but fear can be a great motivation. Everyone from the soldier to the office worker given a strict deadline and threat of dismissal knows that! When you're scared, you get your ###### in gear! Well, some people might lay about and mope, but I'm not some people and I'm just gonna no sell this AT Field silliness being thrust upon me. If the other writer gets angry, well that's an OOC matter and I shan't have to deal with it. Good luck, writer.

*ahem*

Anyways, still unaware of the exact coordinates of his enemies, he let off another trio of lava globules into the smoke. The red hot igneous orbs making a *glop glop glop* as they quickly formed and flew into roughly the left, middle and right areas of the cloud.

IC Maccha Yellow

He turned pointedly to Ganesh, sighing. Picking up the busted door, he held it up to the frame. "MACCHA HAMMER!" Bare flesh slammed into steel, bending it. Shaping it. Blow after blow, after about half a dozen, the door was roughly reattached and his hand was a little battered.

"Mind leaving us alone, Vortixx? I was here first." He spoke to Ganesh, pointing to the newly minted door.

Edited by Kaneo Takarada
  • Upvote 8

...but close to it

IC Thak:

"Well lookie here!" he exclaimed, grinning like a mad man as he stood and walked over to Scriva and the Turtle.

"Breakfast is served, eh?"

He reached for the Hoi turtle, already imagining the ways he could prepare such fine dining. Maybe he could even impress his newfound Toa friend with his famous Turtle Soup.

His Skakdi grin widened.

IC: "And stay in there!" A voice from outside snarled as a large toa was unceremoniously thrown into the common area that currently held Scriva, Thak, and Samantha. Zeraxa hit the ground with a loud thunk, and spent a minute deciding whether it would be a better idea to get to her feet, or just lay there and die.

A very, very long minute.

IC: "Perhaps we could talk someone into assisting us," Halken rumbled over his BLT (Burnak, Lohrak, Takea) club sandwich. "I was thinking I could use another sword, should I need something sturdier than my dueling blades, myself."

IC: Riss shut her eyes, simply enjoying the weight of Nisa on top of her and the elevated position. She gave the matoran a small squeeze, reassuring herself that Nisaduf wouldn't fly away if she let go, and allowed herself to begin to sink into a peaceful rest once more.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Looking straight ahead, eyes focused on the path in front of her (and more importantly the large earthen barricade Zakaro had set up), Turbo had no idea that Kopen was nodding, and so just kept talking. 

"I mean, if you're nervous over the whole leadership thing, you can start small. Just lead food runs or something. Work your way up to the bigger stuff."

IC: "You might want to start rethinking that statement!" Venga said, pulling up alongside Venix. Miras had been left waaaaay behind, the floating Makuta outpaced like he was a soap bubble. "Because where you are is now also where I am!"

IC: Even as the fear burned through his veins, Skrall felt the slight twinge of approval, affirmation, acceptance...it was all he craved in life after all. It gave his terror-driven berserkergang a kind of...edge. A drive.

A target.

What had simply been following orders before turned into a deranged compulsion. Had the kill the Matoran now. Couldn't not do it. Not killing him would be failure and that couldn'twouldn'tcouldn't happen. Failure was unacceptable. Failure was disgrace, everyone would know, it would stain him forever like bloodstains on his soul and they'd all know

Skrall started advancing on his victim-to-be, loping and rapid strides crossing the distance between them easily, coming from behind to avoid the bright blasts from Sharky's armaments, sword flashing down in a strike that would cleave the Matoran's head in two...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Selox:

Selox did a baseball slide, attempting to slash the tendril arm's tip off. Even if he could not completely cut through it, that buzzsaw would leave a nasty cut.

His tendril wasn't a mere whip - it was a part of his arm, under his complete control. He twisted it away from the buzzsaw, the whirling blades ripping the tips off some of the bony spikes but failing to damage the flesh and muscle beneath, and then sent it curling around - attempting to entangle the baterra's arm. 

As he did, he stepped forwards, clawed foot raised, and stomped down at the baterra as it slid across the ground towards him. His superior size and strength, combined with the creature's slim chance of avoiding the stomp, meant he was almost guaranteed to do some serious damage.  

"Nothing," I sighed, turning towards the stranger. "Two weeks, and still nothing." 

IC(Samantha): The Hoi Turtle walked up to the big Toa (Scriva), carrying a sharp rock. 

"What the...." she frowned, trying to figure why a rahi would be in a prison.

IC Sharky

Anyways, still unaware of the exact coordinates of his enemies, he let off another trio of lava globules into the smoke. The red hot igneous orbs making a *glop glop glop* as they quickly formed and flew into roughly the left, middle and right areas of the cloud.

IC: Dayeth - City of Fear. 

While her awareness of her surroundings was all but nonexistent thanks to whatever the unknown Fear being was doing to her, she was very aware of the searing ball of liquid heat that came flashing out of nowhere, slicing across her shoulder. 

She cried out, and fell to the ground, reaching up with her other hand to blast her shoulder with Dark Fire, cooling the lava and preventing it from burning her further. She was beginning to regret coming here....

She just nodded. "As much as I wish to see my home again, I would rather survive long enough for the attempt."

IC: Xara - The Spine.

"Agreed." 

IC: Kopen - Wailing Cliffs

Turbo must not have seen her answer, because she continued on about leadership even after seeing what had happened in the War Games. Kopen tried to get just a short word in between the bumping and the wind. "N-n-n-n-no."

"If we are coordinating an attack, I would like to share what I know with the others," Virse said. "There is a prison deep within the mountains. If we can break in there, perhaps we can find others sympathetic to our cause to increase our numbers."

Edited by Click

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfpESuES3m0

IC Sharky

His life flashed before his eyes.

I'd be nice to write some big post about this, but death in battle is quick and brutal. Suffice to say, he weighed the goods and bads on fate's scale before he went. It wasn't even close to being even, and in retrospect maybe he would've done a few things differently. Mostly inconsequential things.

But like his old friend had said :

You're gonna carry that weight.

BANG

As the halfheadless body slumped down. The trio of murderers might notice that both his tub of nutrient rich protein powder and his lava launcher had strange and malignant auras about them. Picking them up would produce a tone in their heads like a radio station half tuned in and half tuned out to some hellish broadcast center.

• Upvote 4

...but close to it

IC - Malkon - Wailing Cliffs:

"Oh, very well," Malkon said, rolling his eyes and lifting his axes. He had been about ready to bring down the heavy weight of two axe heads that were almost the size of a Toa's torso on the Baterra attacking Anguish, but when Anguish moved to stomp down on the Baterra, he held back. It wouldn't do much good to accidentally harm his ally, after all.

IC - Ilyin:

"It'd certainly be useful if we could find somebody, but I have no idea who."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Dartakh (Knowledge Sector | With Ravyn)

"Bah, I don't really care about 'complications' as long as I get more alcohol. I don't want to be sober and miserable, karzit."

He was silent.

"I gotta say, your speech is quite fancy for a mercenary. Did you get educated by some wise guy?" He didn't really care about Ravyn's past, but alcohol had made him more talkative and willing to talk about things that didn't interest him in the slightest.

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Medical bay | With Naona)

Feli nodded in reply. "Very well, then. Ah, I realize that we haven't formally introduced ourselves to each other. I am Feli, knight of the Order of Hope. It's a pleasure to meet you." She bowed respectfully.

Edited by Daniel the Dwarf

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: I.F.

"... Ah, yes. It never occurred to me that such a glorious, rapturous act could be described in such simple words."

I.F. slowly picked itself up off the floor, standing up straight and looking around the room.

IC: Agent 5040

The Selakhian Pinkerton warped into the space where Scriva, Thak, and Samantha were gathered. Mumbling to himself about how he needed to " find out where the money went", he sat down against the all.

IC: Leli [Muaka's Den]

She sat motionless on the cold, unforgiving stone that comprised the floor of her cell, feet flat and knees held close to her chest, chin resting just above her arms wrapped around her legs.  Face hidden beneath a predatory helmet, it was impossible to tell whether she was even breathing beneath the artificial silver shell that covered her form.  Even locked away in this forsaken place, where the very rock around seemed to want to blot out the existence of this starkly contrasting, smooth metal being, she seemed at peace.  The meditative state in which the warrior sat was certainly unnerving to those who passed.  That, or perhaps it was the warpaint running almost blasphemously rough lines across her otherwise fluid-form armor.

"You cheater!"

"Miss Vihn that function is not within my programmed parameters."

"Liar."

"I assure you, would you like to review the relevant code for confirmation?"

"How about you review my rea-"

"How about another hand, your proficiency at games of chance is increasing by-"

"Just deal already, and I'm watching you."

Leli huffed from beneath her faceplate, the metal containing the barbed conversation within her own little world, oblivious to the one outside.  Her inky black gaze followed the digital cards projected over her field of view, as she questioned her ability to make it through this whole "prisoner" ordeal when trapped with an AI who was most certainly a pathological liar.

He had to be pulling a slight of hand somewhere.

Her fine honed warrior senses were telling her so.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Hive - Containment Centre. 

"What is all of this shouting?" A door further down the hall opened, and an orange-white mechanised being stepped out, its silvery faceplate regarding Snese and Ismekne impassively. "Some of us are in the middle of experiments." 

"Nothing," I sighed, turning towards the stranger. "Two weeks, and still nothing." 

His helmet was shaped like a bird's head. I didn't know what to make of that.

"Figured as much," I admitted, slowly walking towards the man. "At this point, I think we need to accept the very real possibility that what we're facing right now isn't in any book."

A thought occurred to me, and I chuckled, darkly.

"Not outside of pulp fiction, anyway."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Selox:

His tendril wasn't a mere whip - it was a part of his arm, under his complete control. He twisted it away from the buzzsaw, the whirling blades ripping the tips off some of the bony spikes but failing to damage the flesh and muscle beneath, and then sent it curling around - attempting to entangle the baterra's arm. 

As he did, he stepped forwards, clawed foot raised, and stomped down at the baterra as it slid across the ground towards him. His superior size and strength, combined with the creature's slim chance of avoiding the stomp, meant he was almost guaranteed to do some serious damage.  

IC Sharky

IC: Dayeth - City of Fear. 

While her awareness of her surroundings was all but nonexistent thanks to whatever the unknown Fear being was doing to her, she was very aware of the searing ball of liquid heat that came flashing out of nowhere, slicing across her shoulder. 

She cried out, and fell to the ground, reaching up with her other hand to blast her shoulder with Dark Fire, cooling the lava and preventing it from burning her further. She was beginning to regret coming here....

IC Selox:

Selox's buzzsaw arm shapeshifted into a sharp blade, which should cut the arm. At the same time, he blasted an explosive blast, high power, at Anquish's foot. The shockwave should have done some damage, and it blasted Selox away at high speed. He shapeshifted into the ball from from earlier, but was too late. He was sent flying, smashing into a stone as his legs unshifted, the mechanism damaged. Getting shakily to his feet, his mechanical voice crackled, "U-unit d-damaged. R-r-retreating."

Selox attempted to run away, though not at full speed due to damage.

Edited by Unicode

"You know nothing of me nor of my Lady," Snese stated, sounding rather offended. "All you must do is come a little further and shut that dreadful light out, and then you may meet her."

IC: Hive - Containment Centre. 

"What is all of this shouting?" A door further down the hall opened, and an orange-white mechanised being stepped out, its silvery faceplate regarding Snese and Ismekne impassively. "Some of us are in the middle of experiments." 

IC(Ismekne): "My apologies," Ismekne snapped. "Pardon the incursion, but Tuoni has a message for the great Lady, and he wants it delivered. And he wants the messenger kept alive, a rare thing for him, I understand." Yeah, that was a guess. But in this case, I think it's a good one. "So unless you want to be his next target, shut your face and get back to work."

She turned back to the darkness. Okay, if I get the slightest hint of lethargy, I'm so going to book it. 

IC Maccha Yellow

He turned pointedly to Ganesh, sighing. Picking up the busted door, he held it up to the frame. "MACCHA HAMMER!" Bare flesh slammed into steel, bending it. Shaping it. Blow after blow, after about half a dozen, the door was roughly reattached and his hand was a little battered.

"Mind leaving us alone, Vortixx? I was here first." He spoke to Ganesh, pointing to the newly minted door.

IC(Ganesh): Ganesh shook his head and went to go wait outside of the door.  

IC(Samantha): Samantha pointed at the wall. "Do the words only destroy things?" she asked. "Or can they make new things?" She grabbed a rock and scratched the word "Pen" on it, and handed it to the Toa.