What [Piece] Hurts The Most

tent163phantoka

This is a very interesting topic... I really don't know, and I don't think it's worth going through every single one of my Lego pieces to see which one hurts the most. *goes ahead and does it anyway, walks out of room with bloody hands and feet*  :P

• Upvote 2

I'm gonna have to say Onua claws. But... what about... Piraka spines.  :dazed:

Piraka spines are a total joke, they're just rubber and you literally have to chuck them across a room to injure anyone with one of those.

My worst pain experienced ever were Bohrok teeth(the ones used to hold their shells). I was building on the floor in a kneeling position, forgot to watch out for any stray pieces and one of these stabbed me in the knee, felt like being stung by a bee

Other mentions

2+ Rod pieces, these pieces can sting you if they're really stuck in stiff and you trying to remove it.

Toa mata eye pieces, it hurts a lot removing them by hand so i usually pull out a butter knife to wedge between the pieces to get it out.

Toa Nuju's Crystal Spike Weapons.

Edited by ---Kopaka Nuva---

qs3135.jpg

Removing the Toa Mata brain stalks. Immense pain right there.

Doing that the first few times.... ouch. I got several cuts down my fingers and a few times bits of my skin got stuck between the eyepiece and the head. It was extremely painful.

I just went and did some "research" by stepping on a few pieces. 

The worst ones I found so far are:

*Nuju Metru's weapons

*Knights Kingdom heads

*Tohunga/Matoran heads

• Upvote 1

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

Removing the Toa Mata brain stalks. Immense pain right there.

Doing that the first few times.... ouch. I got several cuts down my fingers and a few times bits of my skin got stuck between the eyepiece and the head. It was extremely painful.

I just went and did some "research" by stepping on a few pieces. 

The worst ones I found so far are:

*Nuju Metru's weapons

*Knights Kingdom heads

*Tohunga/Matoran heads

I found a simple solution to remove the brain stalks in a quick and easy way, but it leaves painful indents on your thumbs. Ouch.

Edited by Councilor Manducus

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

The orange brick separators in the newer sets can wedge the toa mata heads out with comparative ease. A little rough on the separator itself, but it seems to do the trick well enough and will most likely save you some pain.

Hope this helps everybody! :)

Edited by Brickobotface

"All magic comes with a price, dearie!" -The Dark One

I'm known on the LMB's as Brickobotface, Teh Dark One is merely a fad. :P

Oh man, I ought to try that brick separator trick, I was convinced that once you put them in those Mata brains were there for good. I can't remember any particular pieces I stepped on, but when it came to Legos I was not afraid to use my teeth to get parts separated, so a couple times I wound up with some pain that way. The worst times were when I heard something crack and I had to look the piece all over, desperately hoping it was the broken thing and not my tooth. :P

Edited by Mata Rahi
  • Upvote 2

xBnUijj.gif

Whatever piece I'm on at the moment. :P

For me it's the gear that came in the Toa Mata, man that hurts. I've been building a custom gearbox for a CCBS Hero/Toa and I've stepped on them a LOT.

EXTERMINATE!

EXTERMINATE!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf 15201987503_1b25d2d5b1_m.jpg  

3DS Friend Code:2578-4213-3661        A link to Goooooomba