BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Donrioda

Getting to the cafeteria took longer than expected - probably because she may have gotten lost. The area was still unfamiliar to her, but a quick consultation with a map helped her finally get to the cafeteria. Her drone hummed quietly along beside her, its singular blue optic glowing bright.

Donrioda turned the corner, towards the cafeteria, when she heard something.

"-ay from my life into an arena, forced to kill others for sport! How dare you!"

She blinked. Well then. It sounded like someone was unhappy. She couldn't quite tell who, or even what the voice belonged to, but it didn't matter. She slowly backed away, making a mental note to grab some food later. Her stomach growled angrily in disagreement, but she mentally batted it down. Food was better when there weren't people yelling and possibly fighting.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel (with Lytrel)

Kopen turned away to hide her grin. That's more like it.

As the two continued onward, one wall appeared to fall away into a new tunnel. Kopen's grin only widened as she considered it. There was nothing immediately down it, but who knew where it could lead?

"Should we check it out?" she asked. "Our scouting wouldn't be complete if we don't."

OoC: I kindly ask people not to interfere with this little incident, thank you.

IC: Phazur (Commercial Sector)

Phazur tried to pull their dagger away, but soon gave up and stepped backwards. They ignored his question and instead spat on the ground before him and growled "You Brakas! I was dragged away from my life into an arena, forced to kill others for sport! How dare you!" They then raised their staff and tried to stab him with the pointy end of the shaft.

GM IC - THE HOST - CAFETERIA

The Host raised his arm as Phazur let go of the dagger, letting it drop to the ground.

As the Matoran before him jabbed towards the Host with the sharpened point of their staff, the Host activated his power of teleportation. Now appearing behind Phazur's back, the Host held a hand up towards the back of their head and smiled grimly.

Using another of his abilities, he duplicated those of the Matoran - the power of despair. What a strange one, the Host thought. Seems I chose well. This'll be interesting.

Predicting that Phazur would spin around to attack him again, the Host prepared to amp up and unleash the power of despair on the rebellious contestant.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Werl

The last thing Werl remembered was punching a steltian laborer in the face. Suddenly it all came back to him. A flash. A voice. A promise of fightds yet to come. Werl stood up and walked calmly to the training room, eagerly anticipating the fights yet to come.

Did you go to the 2002 'The Power Lies Beneath' tour?

If yes, PM me. I'm looking for something that was only distributed during that tour.

Kopen turned away to hide her grin. That's more like it.

As the two continued onward, one wall appeared to fall away into a new tunnel. Kopen's grin only widened as she considered it. There was nothing immediately down it, but who knew where it could lead?

"Should we check it out?" she asked. "Our scouting wouldn't be complete if we don't."

IC: Lytrel

"Perhaps...? We might find something good... Or we might fall into a bottomless pit and die."

Not wanting to shout, Lytrel screamed inside his head.

Uh, Queen! Can you hear my thoughts?! Uh, there's a side tunnel branching off from the main tunnel; should we investigate?

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

They spun around, but instead of attacking the Host, they looked at the other contestants. "What are you doing? Why are you just sitting there? Are you actually happy to be part of this sick game?" They appeared scornful and their tone was full of disbelief and anger. "May Yrnagu torment your cowardly souls!" they shouted at them and attacked the Host again, unaware of his powers.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

"...or we could find something good," she repeated. "Come on, I could hear anything dangerous long before we got to it."

She snatched his hand and tried to drag him into the tunnel.

Ic: Werl

Bored, Werl wandered over to the commercial sector, having heard sounds of a fight. Seeing someone trying in the middle of a fight, he did the only sensible thing. He walked up to them, (taps Phazur on shoulder), and said "You wanna fight?" 

Edited by Metriod Master

If yes, PM me. I'm looking for something that was only distributed during that tour.

IC: Miras

"In the Knowledge Sector, I discovered something very interesting. Infinite Gems. Stones that grant the user power- lesser ones give control over a single element, the greater ones are unknown. According to the volume I found this in, the Gems can be found in tunnels which randomly appear along the corridors of the Bionifight facility, and so, knowing your abilities as a Makuta, I would like to invite you to join me in an attempt to retrieve one of these Gems. Each Gem recovered grants the fighters who found it five lives in the Infinite System."

VBWj75sh.png

They spun around, but instead of attacking the Host, they looked at the other contestants. "What are you doing? Why are you just sitting there? Are you actually happy to be part of this sick game?" They appeared scornful and their tone was full of disbelief and anger. "May Yrnagu torment your cowardly souls!" they shouted at them and attacked the Host again, unaware of his powers.

Ic: Werl

Bored, Werl wandered over to the commercial sector, having heard sounds of a fight. Seeing someone trying in the middle of a fight, he did the only sensible thing. He walked up to them, (taps Phazur on shoulder), and said "You wanna fight?"

"Ohoho, such insolence! What kind of misplaced courage is this? So quiet before I brought you here, eh?" He brought back his fist, preparing to punch Phazur, but was interrupted by the appearance of another Toa.

"I won't even spare any witty quips for you." Over Phazur's shoulder, the Host thrust his hand forward, palm open. He blasted Werl backwards with telekinesis, hoping to send him reeling towards the other fighters.

Addressing Phazur again, the Host spoke:

"It is, dear Phazur, quite paradoxical that you speak out against the fighting in our Arena, yet you attack me so willingly."

Stepping backwards, the Host punched forward with an open palm again, releasing a blast of power with a sickly dark-blue hue, distorting the air around Phazur as the despair field enveloped the Matoran.

OOC: This is just the beginning of the Host's attack, Dan - not the final one. Phazur can still resist at this point, if they want to.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

OOC: Agh, late again. The snow day changed my plans... sorry about that. Whenever school resumes, I will be more active. Promise.

IC: Zel'Sai

Daedalus suddenly sat at the table, greeting them both. "Oh... Hello." Zel'Sai returned the greeting. Then she turned to observe the struggle of the Host and a strange Toa... one she couldn't decide on what element they appeared to be. Maybe their element wasn't in her world. Anyway, it looked as though this Toa was losing the fight... if one could call it a fight. The Host was obviously already in complete control. Zel'Sai resolved right then and there, she would never attack one of the Staff.

OOC: Seated at a table with Daedalus and Ismekne, observing The Host and Phazur.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

OoC: I kindly ask people not to interfere with this little incident, thank you.

Phazur was about to say something, but found themselves unable to do so. An emotion they were very familiar with suddenly engulfed them, and they had difficulty understanding why. They struggled to stand and staggered as horrific visions eroded their sanity. They saw how pointless their life was, how meaningless all the values were, how all is dust. They saw the people they had known reduced to nothing but lifeless and cold metal skulls. But they resisted. These thoughts and images were familiar to them, they were the subjects of their nightmares.

Shaking and desperate, the Matoran looked at the Host and mumbled "I attacked you b-because y-you are the o-only person who d-d-deserves to suffer, scum"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Werl

Disturbingly joyful, Werl sprang up and lunged at the Host, intending to wrap his clamp-like hands around his neck.

Edited by MetroidwaveX50

Kale Ironshaper- Medbay with Kopen, Tenjou and Viitka

IC: Before Kale could respond to Viitka, Kopen announced her audience with the Queen. For a second the dragon design on his back writhed as his mind bristled at the idea.

Was breaking her not enough? Did the Queen have to put her through even more?

"Thanks... again," she said, shyly. "I... I hope that we can meet again under more... favorable circumstances."

The dragon stopped as Kale's attention was brought back to Kopen. The Matoran running out the door before he could get a word out. With a sigh he turned back to Tenjou and Viitka.

"Why don't we head to the food area? I know that I could do with a bite to eat and it would give us a better place to talk."

IC Tenjou - Medbay

"Agreed. Do either of you know where that is? I have not had the chance to tour the facilities yet."

IC: Viitka

Viitka nodded in confirmation, she had a good idea where everything was within the complex, after having wandered her way through most of it.  That reminded her, she had not eaten since having been pulled into this strange place, food was probably a good idea.

"Come on, I know the way," she said to the two toa.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

@MetroidWave:

How did Werl avoid the Host's telekinetic repulsion?

At this point, I'll assume that Werl is jumping up towards the Host from behind Phazur, which puts him right in the line of fire for this...

"So be it." The Host thrust both palms forward and poured despair power towards Phazur (and Werl, behind them).

but their spirits

IC: Tahnok Nuva

With a loud THUD! the titanic Bohrok lands with crash on the rough stone floor. As it comes to its senses, it notes how strangely empty it is.

Clean it all it must be clean!

Tahnok shakes his head to clear his mind of the rabble that is the Krana in his head. He picks his self and and grabs his hammer. Using the Krana Xa's power, he analyzes the area. Finding nothing else of interest, he walks away. 

Edited by Drakua Toa of Rahi

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

@MetroidWave:

How did Werl avoid the Host's telekinetic repulsion?

At this point, I'll assume that Werl is jumping up towards the Host from behind Phazur, which puts him right in the line of fire for this...

"So be it." The Host thrust both palms forward and poured despair power towards Phazur (and Werl, behind them).

OOC: @Anung Un Rama

Werl didn't avoid the telekinectic attack. He just got up after taking the hit.

IC: Venom Huntress-Region of Jungle->Hallways

Huntress was sitting on top of a tree.  It was the only place to sleep at night, unless you wanted to be eaten by the creatures of the night.  She took one last look at the stars, remembering the old stories of the Toa her father used to tell her.  Suddenly 6 bright lights lit up the sky, each careening downwards towards a different section of the island.  The closest one was bright green.  She watched as it fell and crashed into the forest not to far away.  She was about to go investigate when...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

She was tumbling through the dark, when she came to her senses she found herself standing in some sort of corridor.  She instincively drew her blades, she was ready for whatever came next.  Or at least that is what she thought.

OOC: Venom Huntress open for interaction.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Tahnok Nuva

As he wanders the halls, Tahnok is surprised by the sudden arrival of another being right in front of him, seemingly from nowhere. The being, however, is nothing like it has ever seen before.

What is this? Where did it come fr- CLEAN IT ALL IT MU- *SMACK!*

Tahnok loudly slaps himself to stop the Krana's yammering.

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC: Venom Huntress-Hallway

Huntress whirled on the creature that had bumped into her and placed a blade next to its, neck?  It didn't have a neck.  She did the best she could to be menacing to this strange creature.  "Where am I?"

OOC: That would be Tahnok Nuva, just to make things clear.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Phazur felt their mind beginning to collapse, and they decided to give up. No more could be done, and unfortunately the gamemaker would remain unharmed. But they hoped that the Host would soon expel them from the tournament, so that they could return home. Even if they would die, they knew that life would still continue in the Thirteenth realm, where all ardent priests go after they pass away..

However, despair soon took over and they saw a strong, lifelike vision of what awaited them after death. They saw an endless abyss, an incarnation of oblivion, a black void.. there was nothing, no paradise, no gods, no spirits of those who had perished before.. there was nothing. As Phazur realised this, they wanted to escape, stay alive.. but they fell, endlessly, until darkness devoured them. Phazur screamed, but there was no sound.

Meanwhile in the real world, Phazur cowered and shriveled into a fetal position. They remained there, silent and shaking, before suddenly standing up and screaming. Except that there was no sound: their mouth was wide open and their face bent into a horrified, mangled expression, but there was no scream. Only silence.

Then they collapsed on the floor, their body unresponsive and eyes open, but unmoving.

OoC: Phazur is dead. Going to finally post that other profile!

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Xara - Commercial Sector.

I sighed, watching the unknown being fall dead. As much as I hated it here, I wasn't going to throw my life away like this idiot had. The Host had already assured us that playing by his rules would guarantee that we'd make it out of here alive, and I didn't want to give him a reason to go back on his word.

I looked over to the shopkeeper who'd restrained the weird Rahkshi, and tapped his shoulder. He seemed knowledgeable; perhaps he'd been part of previous tournaments? "Does this kind of thing happen often?" 

OOC: Talking to NCP Shopkeeper.

IC: Dayeth - Training Sector. 

The Dark Toa continued her pacing, lashing out now and again at nearby targets while she waited for someone else to show up. She wanted to spar, she wanted to see what powers the other combatants had to offer. 

OOC: Dayeth open for interaction. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Navuru (Commercial Sector)

Walking out of that labyrinth of doors I find what appears to be a shopping centre chock full of races and Rahi I didn't expect to act peacefully with each other and... a dead Ba-Matoran in the centre and a... what the Karzahni is that (The Host)?

I immediately back away into the other room (Comfort Sector).

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: Lekona - Food Court

"What good is that going to accomplish?" Lekona said to Olari, "We all saw the sort of power the Queen had back when that rahkshi spoke out of turn when we all came here. No doubt this guy is as powerful, or stronger, and I doubt they'd bring anyone here who they couldn't take down. If you get yourself killed, what's going to happen to those Matoran back on your home?" Lekona hated to see a matoran die...but trying to help would just add to it. Having already lost his village, he didn't want Olari to foolishly bring the same fate upon hers.

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC: Having finished his meal, Zephyr left the cafeteria in a huff. The Host had stolen his thunder, appearing and driving a matoran mad, drawing attention away from Him. How dare that pompous good for nothing take attention from him? Did nobody here know who he was? Even after dragging him here? The nerve! He stormed into the Training sector, intent to work out his stress.

Zephyr found an open section of floor and set his seed satchel down. He took a deep breath and settled into a crouching, relaxed stance. He closed his eyes and began to focus on the movements of the martial art he had learned as a matoran, moving through the exercises to calm his agitated nerves.

OOC: Zephyr open for interaction.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun