BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Mirror - Gem of ??? Tunnel

"Sounds good," he said to Langmuir.

He froze as Halken singled him out. "I... I'll try..." He took his position at one of the doors and tried to get into a semblance of a fighting pose. "On the... count of three?" he asked, tentatively.

IC: "Nay, not yet." Halken replied, glancing back to the tunnel they had come from. Before anyone could reply, he continued, "One does not charge into the Kane-Re stampede with a companion on the sidelines! Nay, we should await the arrival of our fourth before our entrance."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Nisaduf (Medbay)

"Hey, is that implying something!"

The little Matoran swiveled to look at Artorre with a glare, crossing her arms in annoyance. 

"Just because less small people get into the tournament because we're more often civilians doesn't mean we're worse! There's just a smaller pool to choose from, what with your fancy elemental powers and usable masks and Skakdi's odd abilities and all the other things, but all we Matoran get is our brain and whatever weapons we can make all by ourselves! It's no fair comparison!"

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC - Ilyin:

"Waiting on me?" I asked, as soon as Halken finished speaking, coming out of the tunnel. "Probably a smart idea. I'd be annoyed if everybody ran off without me and left me trying to fend for myself down here."

IC - Iesua:

"Or us Okotans. We're in the same boat, I guess. Although I do have a fancy mask with some powers attached to it..."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Ten

"Oh? Another squishy?" Ten looked at the new arrival, and waved. "Hello new squishy!" His head swiveled to glance down at Nisa, and he nodded. "Truth be told, the smaller combatants tend to be the scarier ones. After all, most of us Toa are stuck with only a mask, our element, and one weapon. You guys get to bring in more stuff, or even stronger stuff."

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC Daltrahk

"Oh... Oogh." Daltrahk wheezed as he felt himself over. Not noticing the current was a little less at all, he checked Magma Gear first. Slamming into the wall had been very minor, after all, he was used to it, flying around by the energy grappler and quickly zooming up to structures. It was the electricity that rattled his teeth, torched several areas of his skin and dropped him to the floor.

Struggling to sit up, he leaned on the wall for support as he groaned "You guys comin' yet....?"

Edited by Ghidora131

"True," she commented offhandedly, "But your element is usual more usable than just another weapon, like a gun, all you could do with a gun is shoot, but with fire you could shoot fireballs, make firewalls, or heat up an area! Plus you run faster and are stronger, making another weapon half-useless if we can't catch up to you to use it."

IC: Lady Bajets von Zakaz VII (Commercial Sector)

Having finished a majority of her purchases, Bajets glanced over to where Snarl was, well, snarling at what seemed to be a being that was more organic than most. Cautiously, she knelt down beside the Hound and spoke in a low tone, knowing the Hound could hear better than most.

"Do you sense something wrong with him? Do you think it would be best to avoid this being if possible in the future? Or simply keep an eye on him?"

She was careful to leave a gap between each question so that Snarl could nod or shake his reply to each one. Snarl was her only ally as of yet, and it would be good to foster a greater connection and show that she was putting trust in the Hound's abilities. 

Simple eyesight revealed the presence of strange, large spider-creatures crawling around the being, with another one on his face. She had a sickening feeling that this being's will was not his own and rather was that of the spider's. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Snarl - Commercial Sector.

He considered each of Bajet's questions carefully, unsure of what the best answer would be.

There didn't seem to be anything wrong with the being itself, it was spiders crawling all over its face and body that had Snarl concerned. Even so, he decided it would be easiest to nod yes to her first question. 

Avoiding the being didn't seem to be necessary; he didn't come across as even remotely threatening, so Snarl shook his head in regards to the second question, before nodding in agreement to the third. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Had school exams, but they're done now. So I just gotta catch up. Haven't been paying attention to everything. And to Colonel Roy Mustang, both choices are wrong, somewhat.

IC: Kuro and Prose/Kuro's POV/Gem of ??? with Daltrahk

Seeing Daltrahk's risky feat quickly made the decision of who he will help across first. Skillfully moving his sword to block impeding beams, he and Prose started to make their way more safely to the other side.

"Prose. Use your power to revitalize him so we can continue."

He applied his power to him as we continued to move along the web.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

(OOC: Let me just be clear: Tahnok was heading towards the gem in the last post, as in towards the source of the bolts, which he had been running from earlier)

IC: Tahnok Nuva - Tunnels - Gem of ???

Tahnok merely braced himself against the oncoming blasts, confident that he would not be harmed. Even so, he shielded himself with his left arm, which was mostly made of metals that weren't originally his own. (Tahnok's not too terribly bright, okay? He just thinks he is)

-==IC: The Enforcer==-

The Enforcer nodded and then proceeded off down the hall wordlessly.

-==GEM OF ???==-

The enhanced Bohrok was lucky, as they indeed missed him barely. The delay had started, and it wasn't much further... He needed to get down that tunnel, fast.

• Upvote 1

IC: "Aye, just the warrior I meant!" Halken boomed. "Come now, Mirror and I are going to break in doors together! Then we shall all charge through and claim our prize from the jaws of several mighty beasts, I have no doubt! Now then, Mirror. The countdown!"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Xara - Upper Hallways.

<"That went well,"> I gave Kat a lopsided grin, <"See you around, I guess...."> I started off down the hall. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xara - Upper Hallway.

I paused, turning back towards her. <"I don't know, but I feel bad for whoever did it.">

IC Kat:

I nodded, <"Can't imagine there's much left of them. So.... Mist gem, that's pretty cool! Suppose the second round will start up soon?">

IC Tirkah:

What a load. After going in circles for an hour, he deactivated his suit, and made his way back to the Commercial Sector, grabbing more food. Was really the only thing to do in this place anyway. He sat, picking idly at... whatever he'd picked, not really caring enough to eat it, just happy for the distraction.

OOC: Tirkah open for interaction.

IC: Xara - Upper Hallway.

<"Unless we mist it,"> I said, worrying for a moment before remembering, <"we only lose one life for missing a round, though. So if we did miss out we've still gained more than we lost.">

"Well, if you say so, must be true!"

And she grinned at Ten, bouncing up and down a bit before speaking again.

"Say, where do'ya think they'll go next? Mt. Ihu and Mahri Nui have been used, so what's our next destination? Any theories, ideas, or are we all just going to be stuck wondering until the next round? Well, we will be anyway, but you know what I mean!"

IC: Bajets (Commercial Sector)

"Understood." 

She rose and proceeded on, making a note in her newly acquired pad about the strange spider-possessed being. With that done, she headed towards the food court, looking around for both someone to converse with and a bite to eat. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Snarl - Commercial Sector.

Deciding it was best to stick with someone who understood and respected his intelligence, Snarl slunk along just behind Bajets, keeping his eyes - and nose - out for anything else he didn't like. 

IC:

"Two rounds in a day would certainly be exhausting." The Re-Toa noted, nodding faintly. "Talking with you later would be fascinating, but I fully understand your need for rest. I won't impede it any longer. A pleasure to meet you, Kale."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Kale Ironshaper- Comfort Sector

IC: With a respectful nod to the Toa in front of him and a wave goodbye to the others in the group Kale rose from the rather comfy chair he had been sitting in and made his way to the room assigned to him for the duration of his stay in this place.

It was plain, he had neither a chance to fill it with personal touches nor anything to fill it with. In fact, it reminded him of one of the hotel rooms from back on Mata Nui. Electricity, personal bathroom, a medium sized bed taking up a significant amount of space and a small desk of to one side with empty drawers. It was almost comforting in how generic the place was.

Lacking the need to remove any of the extra armor or weapons that the Av-Toa would normally keep on him Kale simply collapsed on the bed and was asleep in seconds.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Amorigiahna - Comfort Sector

"But if there's no winner... then what's the point in fighting?"

IC: The Wyrm - Comfort Sector.

"I don't know what the point of it all is," he cast a glance towards one of the security cameras, "but I don't think we're being given much of a choice in whether we want to fight or not." 

"Hmmm... Well, it doesn't appear to be all that bad...," Amorigiahna said. "It certainly looks better than where I've been living for the past few years."

She took another bite of the fruit she was still working on before swallowing it.

"Tastes better too."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"You haven't been in the arena yet, though," he pointed out, "you might find yourself reconsidering your point of view after that happens." He could still remember what it had felt like being crushed to death and blown apart. 

It wasn't an experience he was in any hurry to repeat. 

"I suppose you may be right," she said. "But it could still be worse."

Tossing the core into the same garbage can that her companion had previously made her aware of, she readjusted her hold on the remaining pieces of fruit before deciding to change the subject.

"So... Where do I go if I want to get my hands on some more of these?"

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"It's called the commercial sector," he said, gesturing to the entryway on the other side of the room. "It has a food court, merchandise stalls, all that sort of thing." He pointed ahead of him to the door on the other side of the room. "Through there is a knowledge sector. It's some kind of big library full of... computers...." the unfamiliar word felt strange on his tongue, "...and stuff." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Skull Carrier - Commercial Sector

"Yes, indeed curious how one such as he can spout such nonsense," The interruption gone, The Skull Carrier returns to his seat. "Come, take a seat, my dear Bull-man, I'm sure there is much we can discuss." He taps the top of the chair next to him, forgetting that it might be difficult for the Artakha Bull (HAGAH) to use said chair.

(OOC: And it is at this point I realized that I had went ahead and resorted to near-unprovoked violence again (trying to literally poke Intavus))

IC:Tahnok Nuva

He smirked, and turned to Werl.

"Come, follow me! I'm sure we can weather this storm much easier than we can run from it," He proclaimed. He began to pick up his pace, intending to proof once and for all that this was a trick. Though, it may be one that he pays dearly for...

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

"Interesting...," she said, trying her best to commit the facility's layout to memory. "And is there an area where I'd be able to get in some practice with my powers, preferably somewhere private?"

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"I think there's a training area on the other side of the facility," he replied, "I haven't been there myself, but I hear it's got separate rooms to train in, so that'd probably be your best bet." 

IC Daltrahk

Well, this was slow.

Daltrahk's chest heaved as the very slow healing took effect. Why the Karzing electrical wall in the first place? Seemed so intricately designed it had to be purposeful...

Wait a minute. How did he know the owner's didn't put the gems here themselves, line the place with traps and laugh as the combatants fry themselves to get to it?

Speaking of fried... He looked at the electrical wall once again, frowning.

Edited by Ghidora131

IC - Iesua:

Iesua paid close attention to Ten and Nisa, before turning to Intavus, looking over the man skeptically. "Hero of Okoto? You're just as scrawny as I am." He then turned back to Nisaduf and Ten. "And what in the heavens is a Mahri Nui?"

IC - Ilyin:

I took up a spot behind Halken, holding my axe at the ready in case anything should come through. After a moment, though, I started to wonder if we really needed to kick the doors down, or if we could just open them, considering I hadn't been here to see if my compatriots had tested the doors earlier or not. I opened my mouth, about to voice my question, then:

"Yes, please, let's not take all day with this. I want to get the gem, go back, and get some food."

I was really on a roll today.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Ten

"You never know what kind of arenas they pull up. Heck, it might be a completely new one!" Ten shrugged, and smiled. There was a shine in his eyes...er, well, aside from the glow. "Those are the best kind of arenas, though." He turned to look at Iesua, and said, "Mahri Nui was the arena we just fought in. Underwater city."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

GM IC: THE QUEEN'S QUEST

As the other groups explored, for the time being, all it appeared to be was an ordinary maze of stone. However, they would all feel the mental shielding of the Queen vanish.

With Kopen, the Queen knelt down on one knee, struggling to keep the connection between herself and Kopen steady as her mind fragmented in eight different directions and then rapidly withdrew back into itself.

IC: "Stuff?" Jorth shrugged aimlessly, "There's food if you're hungry. Beds if you're tired. And a library with screens as well as books so you can watch past fights. You might want to start doing that, get a handle of who can do what. otherwise you're going to be out of your element in the next round."

IC: "Which is what I was trying to do before you scared them off." Was that the gritting of teeth or did Tuyetkhamun just have a bit more sand in her throat than usual? "Since the Arkrax has fled I suggest we use the knowledge sector ourselves, attempt to dtermine from recordings who might be a worthy minion."

IC: "Do we even know if taking its head off will kill it?" Venga ventured, wondering if he should give Exsequor another poke, "I mean, its a robot. Its brain circuitry might be in its knees for all we know."

IC: "Someone will clean it up." Skrall had become a little sullen in his frustration. Cleaning up sand was for the facility's staff and caretakers not a warrior seeking renown 

IC: "Well if you don't think she's in the knowledge sector and we know she wasn't in the food court, that really just leaves the training sector. Unless you think she might still be in the medbay," Olari suggested, "If she had such a 'gruesome' death she may still be recovering."

Her own 'death' in the arena was still haunting her a little, and she remembered virtually nothing of it. A more drawn out demise might require some actual therapy

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector. 

"I fought it in the last round and buried my axe in its head," Dayeth spoke up, indicating the battleaxe in her hand, "It would have died from that but the player was cheating the Enforcer beat me to it." 

________________________________________________________________________________

IC: The Puppetmaster - Commercial Sector.

"It was the Enforcer who scared them off, not me," he replied patiently, "you said we needed the Arkrax, and I personally found him to be a most interesting creature, so of course I came to his defence when your other ally tried to kill him." 

He softened his tone. "As for your suggestion, I agree." 

________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Alisa Dare - Upper Hallway.

"That sounds like a good idea," she agreed, "how do I get there?" 

IC: "...Queen? Ma'am?" Xaeraz asked as he felt a presence leave his mind. He'd grown used to feeling her mind resting against his in the time they'd spent down in the tunnels. To have that suddenly removed was more than a little disorienting. He wavered a bit, still managing to keep his hand on the wall. Glancing back at Lytrel, he asked, "Can you feel her at all?"

IC: Fia stormed back into the cafeteria and silently slid into a seat next to Tuyetkhamun, yanking off her formerly damaged boot and setting it on the table. A small rag and bottle of polish came to rest beside it, obviously taken from the stands in the other part of the commercial sector, and she began to polish the section that had been repaired, pointedly ignoring everyone else at the table.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

-IC: Hound-

The great deadness slowly dissipated from Hound's gaze, gradually replaced with the compassion she had seen in the Knowledge Sector. His hands fell to his size, the fist unclenched and the other's fingers twitching slightly. "I'm sorry," Hound's voice was subdued, but there was an unmistakable shame-induced hoarseness to it. "I fear my reflexes overcompensated... Are you hurt?" He assumed a portioned of his past confidence with the final word, his gaze rising from the floor to meet Virse's.

-IC: Selaphiel-

Sel blinked slowly before answering. In her world, each slave of a Makuta were expected to clean up after themselves, regardless of rank or role. It seemed clear that this strange being came from a society so structured that basic decencies were divided between classes. "Indeed," she stated flatly. "I take it you normally train with less destructive outcomes?"

pNNgXax.jpg