BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

Kale Ironshaper- Central Spire

IC: With a nod of acknowledgment to Fia Kale turned to the balcony he had been on earlier, looking out at the dragon in the distance.

"Alright then, let's go for different targets. Tenjou why don't you aim for the central body. I'll go for the left wing while another person goes for the right. That dragon's tail looks pretty messed so the last person can either aim for the head or join Tenjou with kill shots."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

GM IC: ELITTRA - FOLLOWING ZAKARO

Elittra hesitantly followed Zakaro.

GM IC: ALBRECHT + EZEZKO

The Rahkshi opened one eye, staring right at Ezezko.

"Hello," it said. "I would appreciate it if you could, perhaps... not throw that at me."

Its voice was soft and quiet, smooth as silk. It let out a long, drawn out sigh, before inhaling deeply and closing its eye again. It remained silent for several seconds before speaking again.

"You both are... troubled, yes? May I inquire as to what?" 

GM IC: THE QUEEN + KOPEN

Kopen would hear the Queen sigh - and for the first time, the Queen sounded... sad. Defeated. Without purpose. 

The Queen shifted upon the floor. Her mind burned, as warped thoughts and false words were torn apart. Her head began to throb with pain as she forced herself to undergo years of psychological development in the span of mere minutes.

IC: The Wyrm - Arena.

He scrambled to the side, some of the shadow blades tearing ragged gashes across his arm. With the blood oozing from the wounds, his chameleon powers were little use, so he dropped his camouflage and attacked in force, leaping forwards and driving his sword like a spear towards the Makuta's (Miras) torso once more. 

Edited by Locus

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC - Okavaung (Great Furnace):

His wings went limp as the second bullet blew through his chest, tearing a hole through his vitals. The dragon's body disappeared before it even hit the molten protodermis.

IC: Sudrec

Watching the scouting party depart, Sudrec continued to monitor the area around him. "Continuous motion. Right. Anywhere specific you want to visit? Should we stick to the eges of the furnace?"

IC: Hagah

The being had spotted him and seemed to be preparing itself for battle. They seemed to be fairly well armed as well.

Hagah's front hooves pawed the floor and he gave a mighty bellow even as he raised his sword and fired a preliminary lava blast at the figure.

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster)

A second passes (one of slight surprise,

I will admit) before I speak. "Forgive

us for intruding - we were unaware

that you could think and speak: you seemed to be

a trap or some illusion similar

to those we have already faced." I pause,

collect my words, then answer him. "We're here

not of our own intent: a pow'rful Queen

has brought us here to search for Gems that she

might steal. This maze is dangerous; we both

may die (or worse) before her quest's complete."

The Rahkshi nodded slowly, eyes remaining closed.

"I understand your confusion. We are within a dangerous location, and as with all such places, caution is something that we would all be wise to have..." another exhale, another inhale. "I do not trap you here, nor do I block your way. I am here simply because I am here, meditating simply because I am meditating."

Its eyes slowly opened, regarding both fighters with a curious light. 

"But now you have shared with me what troubles you so," it said, the sound of its voice washing over them like a breath of relief. "Perhaps I might help you to understand...? But then, perhaps you do not have much time... you have become separated from your Queen. Must you reunite with them urgently, or do you... have time for a discussion of thoughts?"

Kale Ironshaper- Central Spire

IC: "Nevermind, dragon is gone. Switch targets to the people he was fighting."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

Noroi was caught off guard. She was unashamed to admit it. Centuries of time in her armor had left her unused to fighting an agile opponent, and unused to being able to evade. She hadn't considered that the first move could be a feint. It was not skill but her Calix that saved her, permitting her to step back and bring her left arm up to push the blade to the side with her tonfa. Nevertheless, the sword's tip traced a pale red line across her shoulder, a shallow cut to remind her not to get cocky.

Nevertheless, she was sure to advantage of the opening in Elly's guard created by pushing her blade aside, even as it traveled up. Namely, a good clear shot at her torso. Stepping forward with her right foot, she flicked her wrist and brought the blade of her tonfa to the front, stabbing it forward from Elly's right through the opening in her guard.

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly's eyes widened as she saw the attack. She kept moving to the left; however, she crashed to the ground painfully, and brought her left hand to her right side, as she felt a rather shallow gash in return; deeper than her own attack against Noroi, however. Elly stood up, and readjusted her grip on her sword with a frown, as she glanced to the side, and smiled, and ran toward her... And then turned abruptly, headed back toward the main complex for the moment, as she jumped up to try and gain the higher ground.

"I know the gem of which you speak, for if you did not seek it, you would not be here. I am afraid your wisest choice... is to keep moving forward. To reunite with your companions," the Rahkshi said. "As to the predicament of you and your Queen, I am afraid I do not have any advice for you. I lack knowledge of both the situation and those who are involved... what do you make of your Queen? Do you find her to be generous or cruel?"

GM IC: VON WORTEN + NOCTON

Von Worten's attack failed as the golden being effortlessly overpowered her, their image flickering as they frowned.

I am disappointed, the being said. These are my Vahki, and you have already destroyed one. Is that not enough for you? Perhaps I will help you on your way, then.

The hatch slid open again, and both Vahki Zadakh units stepped inside - at the same time, the effects of their staffs had almost worn off of Nocton completely.

Continue onward, the golden being said. You will reunite with your friends soon... and when you do, the taint of my mental presence will be upon you. I am sure that your Queen shall be rather... displeased.

And in the blink of an eye, the image - and the presence - was gone.

GM IC: CYARC - WITH XAERAZ/LYTREL

Cyarc sat down on the floor in a huff; the entire room shook as he did so. The three beings remained alone for the time being, but perhaps soon they might find themselves reunited with some of their fellow quest members?

IC: Lytrel

"... Say, Cyarc. You said you didn't like Infinite - that gold psychic guy - that much?"

"Have you ever thought of running away? I know Nomec has been in control for the past while, so you couldn't actually do anything, but now that you're here, what will you do?"

"... This is gonna sound crazy, but maybe I can convince Infinite to let me and you switch places. I start working for him and get away from the Bionifight tournament, you go free and do whatever the you want. I'm kinda already working for him, so there's that."

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

Tarsus charged forward, stepping to the right as the blast of lava partially melted off some of the shoulder armor hanging from his left arm but otherwise missed him completely. As he began closing the distance between them, he kicked himself off of a nearby railing before swinging his weapon, intending to bring Executioner's hammer end down on the Artakha Bull's sword arm.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Bajets (Waiting for the end with Zephyr)

"I'm not even going to do you the honor of replying."

The Skakdi honestly hoped this would fall soon. Each second spent in this Bo-Toa's presence just made her hate him more, if there was one thing that set her off it was stuck-up bigots that thought every other single thing from Karzahni to the Southern Islands was inferior. 

The catwalk creaked again and shuddered. Well, this was one way to insult him.

"Good work, flowerbreeze. You can't even kill us both without everything going to Karz!"

IC: Nisaduf (Catwalk)

She tried. She really did. 

Even as she was lifted upwards, she tried to scramble out from under the dragon's foot, but it was too late. It came down again, all of the hollow armor on her torso and back breaking at once as she was pressed into the remains of the catwalk, shards of metal cutting through her back as her mask shattered. Nisaduf couldn't even let out a scream as the tattered pipes and sheets tore through her already damaged body. 

Unconscious, the little Matoran's body hung there for another half a minute, bleeding out, as the Illusion of the Ko-Toa flickered rapidly and then went out, with a lack of input from its owner. It left her exposed, open, and surrounded by the broken catwalk.

She didn't see the Dragon fall, she didn't see anything at all. 

And it was only a few seconds after Okavaung disappeared into the molten lake that Nisaduf's own lifeless body faded out of existance.

OOC: Nisaduf KO'd by Okavuang.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: "Just... Shut up... You-" Zephyr trailed off into a string of profanities that would even offend a Gadunka, despite the race not being known for language comprehension. The catwalk groaned and tilted further towards the lava, one of the chains snapping from the flailing vines. He only had to pause for breath five times during his tirade. Impressive, for a toa without a mask.

IC: "...Honestly, Lytrel? That's a stupid idea. He's going to kill you as soon as you fail to kill the queen," Xaeraz replied, giving his companion a glance. "I've worked for his kind before, and they always, and I mean always, handle failure incredibly poorly. Usually with murder. Occasionally with alcohol."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Ezezko - Labyrinth

[i really don't make anything of the Queen. It doesn't concern me whether or not she is generous, cruel or anything in between. She certainly irritates me less than this inane labyrinth. Which seems to be populated solely by egotistical bloody idiots, or just plain old bloody idiots. What in the name of karzahni is a rahkshi doing speaking and meditating deep in wherever the we are, anyways?!] You finished your miniature rant, intending to calm down.

...no luck, you chuck the rock at the rahkshi, out of frustration if nothing else.

IC Izarargi - Fighting w/ Terry

The giant skakdi chose option three, not letting go of the Toa's wrist, she twisted to the side and put every single ounce of her strength and consideration let weight into wrenching the arm back and sideways with her as he charged forwards.

...but close to it

GM IC: CYARC - WITH XAERAZ/LYTREL

"Switch places? Yes! That is... a... GREAT idea! Yes! Ahahaha! Yes! Then... you die! And I... live! Ahaha! Ha! Ha... ha... ha!"

The Toa of Gravity laughed for several moments before falling silent with a final snort.

"Yes, he will... kill you! And me! And robot guy!"

With lightning fast reflexes, the Rahkshi caught the rock in its left hand with ease. It observed the rock curiously for several seconds in silence before allowing it to drop to the floor with a sigh.

"You are... hotheaded," it said to Ezezko. "You allow your emotions to... dictate your actions, without giving them another thought. You must learn patience, if you wish to also become wise... but I feel that what I have to say shall be wasted upon you. My lessons... my words... are for those who wish to hear them."

The Rahkshi turned its attention to Albrecht, although it remained aware of Ezezko.

IC Kat:

"I....I don't know, I guess we go up?"

IC: Xara - Arena.

"Okay," I grinned, "see you at the top," with that, I switched to flight mode, speeding up towards the next level. 

The giant skakdi chose option three, not letting go of the Toa's wrist, she twisted to the side and put every single ounce of her strength and consideration let weight into wrenching the arm back and sideways with her as he charged forwards.

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena. 

What the skakdi seemed to not realise was that despite having tread for legs, Terry's waist still worked just fine. As Izarargi twisted to the side, so did he, continuing to twist the blade of the daggerang buried in her side. 

That wound had to be taking its toll....

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Her author hadn't realized that. Luckily, Terry didn't seem to realize a gut stab wound could take nearly five minutes to kill someone.

Still tethered to the Toa via her iron grip, she planned to use those fourish minutes to pummel the Toa's face with her free fist. Starting now.

...but close to it

"You - ow - really - ah - don't - oof - like me - urk - do ya?" Terry cursed, wincing with each powerful punch to his rugged face. What Izarargi failed to realise, of course, was that Terry made a living hunting Tarakavas.

Her swings were nothing compared to what he'd lived through. 

He swung his arm out wide, trying to shake her loose. With his other hand, he ripped the daggerang free, allowing blood and viscera to seep freely from the wound. "Some first date this turned out ta be." 

IC: Xara - Arena.

"I didn't have it then," I explained as she climbed, "I traded in my staff for normal swords, and got my flight back."

IC - Vagust:

As Ismekne dodged out of his way, Vagust had a simple tactic to deal with it. He kept on, swivelling on the ball of his foot just past Ismekne, and altering the angle of his sword strike - performing a quick and perfect one hundred eighty degree turn, his sword now at a forty degree angle up from the plane of Ismekne's shoulders - aimed to bite right into her clavicle and neck, and ultimately to sever the trachea and numerous major arteries if allowed to continue.

IC - Seven:

The issue with using a Komau was that the person it was used on needed to be weaker willed or weaker minded than the average for best use, whether that was trying to control the person or trying to just probe them; and, indeed, it was difficult to probe a mind without being noticed. Seven was not weak willed or minded, and he definitely wasn't easy to pull mental manipulation of any sort over on, considering the experience he had while a captive of the Makuta.

He hissed in anger, crouching low and looking about, eventually seeing Yoko flying around at the ceiling, who was the only one who seemed to be showing any interest in him. He didn't like this at all, but now he knew what to expect. Yoko should've tried to harm him or take him over when she had the chance.

IC - Praggos:

"Water would be nice, wouldn't it?"

IC - Ilyin:

"That's what I was just saying," I replied to Langmuir, nodding. "This place, or the gem in it, is having an adverse effect on us. I don't like it." I turned and looked sidelong at Mirror, who was acting even jumpier than usual, although I didn't say anything. None of us were behaving normally here.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:

She wasn't getting away that easily. The warrior thought to herself, breaking into a dead sprint after the Elly. With her Calix, she ensured that her opponent didn't pull too far ahead, and vaulted onto the roof after her, tonfa at the ready.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

-==IC: Elly==-

As the chase reached about the middle of the roof, Elly whirled around, as the subtle glow from the rest of the facility gave a very ominous atmosphere to the current location. "Now then, where were we?" Elly asked, as she assumed a battle position. She waited this time; she realized that her attacking recklessly before had backfired majorly, and was now prepared to make up for that.

• Upvote 1

Feltzer.

"Just standing in the hallways waiting for the round to end.....Why did I jump off that catwalk?"

He thought back to that fight, thinking how he could've fought without weapons.

".....Well there's my problem, I don't know how to!"

Rushing off to the training sector but then to the Knowledge, he looked for books on unarmed combat, to give himself a base to start with.

IC: Arkrax - Arena (Control Room with Jorth and Oinez, attacking Arkie, Ravyn, and Gamma)

Perhaps he had miscalculated the structural integrity of the walkway, or underestimated their capacity to observe and react to his attack. But it would not happen a second time. They were still close to his control room, and he couldn't have them intruding.

Two more vats slipped from their tether, plummeting to either side of the trio.

IC: Thaera - Arena (fighting Venom Huntress)

A mischievous spark flickered in his eye as he looked right back at her. "Well, you haven't. I find it's always beneficial to get to know my prey a bit better. Whether for future encounters, or... alternative solutions. So go on, make your move if you're so eager."

IC: Lady Dajik - Commercial Sector

She scowled as the Toa walked right past and off to the Knowledge Sector. Very well. If she couldn't see the benefits of such an alliance, she was not worthy of partaking in one. The Lady Dajik would not let it trouble her further.

The facility was unnaturally empty and silent with so many contestants remaining in the Arena. Perhaps now would be a good time to gather information on the facility itself. Some would search in the Knowledge Sector to learn its history. Some would seek out the hosts. But The Lady Dajik was not so foolish. She had seen such methods fail time and time again. Truly, the only reliable source of information was the rumor mill, at least for one adept in separating fact from fiction. 

And so she found herself in the Commercial Sector, still with its vendors hawking their wares and the massive screens displaying the goings on. She allowed herself a slight smirk of pleasure as she found the Lady Bajets in... a bind with a Bo-Toa. Serves the traitorous scum right. Of course, she was a lawless and vicious Dark Hunter, but even she had her limits.

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 1

Lots of blood, stupor setting in... The caustic Toa seemed accustomed to megaton punches, perhaps a different tactic was called for.

She reached her free hand back, drawing Caledfwlch from its stylish leather scabbard. Instantly, the pain and bleariness were reduced, preternatural strength flooding her body. The increased adreneline unfortunately made her bleed even faster.

It came down in a glittering arc at the Tread-Toa's face. At the very least, maybe she could plunge them into the molten metal.

IC Maccha Yellow! - Struggling behind Kat and Xara

A grunt of affrimation, pain and physical toil was your only response.

...but close to it

"You try to get ridda me...." grimacing, he raised his daggerang to block the sword strike, and swung his arm and torso to the side - "....but you don't wanna let me go....." - attempting to slam Izarargi into, or throw her over, the railing. 

"....make up ya bloody mind." 

Edited by Locus

IC - Vagust:

As Ismekne dodged out of his way, Vagust had a simple tactic to deal with it. He kept on, swivelling on the ball of his foot just past Ismekne, and altering the angle of his sword strike - performing a quick and perfect one hundred eighty degree turn, his sword now at a forty degree angle up from the plane of Ismekne's shoulders - aimed to bite right into her clavicle and neck, and ultimately to sever the trachea and numerous major arteries if allowed to continue.

IC(Ismekne): As Vagust turned around, he would see the Ga-Toa perform a turn of her own, stepping her left foot out at a forty-five degree angle and away from the incoming sword, allowing it to nick her shoulder armor. Her right hand reached back for her weapon and took hold of it, but she did not raise it yet, allowing herself to take another step back.