BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Alisa Dare - Commercial Sector.

"Going by the cameras everywhere, I assume entertainment." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Not that kind of entertainment.... I hope...." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Lady Dajik - Commercial Sector

She almost snapped something back, but realized that would only require finding another who could prove effective and stupid enough to cause a distraction. And this mission was already too large. She hid her disappointment in another low curtsy. "Your wish is my command, my liege. Truly, your wisdom is far surpassing my own."

And then she was off, wandering through the booths in the general direction of a door she had seen earlier. As she vanished from sight around a corner, a sheet of noxious smoke slid from her armor, spreading across the floor and through the air. It crawled between booths, climbed up onto tables, and stabbed into contestant's respiratory systems. They would be too busy choking to watch the mummy slip within, and even if they did turn around, all they would see would be a thick veil of smoke.

She just hoped her "beneficiary" was smart enough to move. The Lady Dajik's powers already strained trying to curve the smoke around her to prevent any harmful effects... or consequences.

• Upvote 1

"I'm not sure I want to know..." 

IC(fishers): The Ko-Matoran bent over and started coughing. Fortunately, she found cleaner air closer to the floor, and opted to stay there. 

IC(A.D.): Smoke in an area that had multiple kitchens was very bad. Clearly something had malfunctioned. The dragon unfurled one of his massive wings and began beating the air, hoping to clear away the smog for a better view of its source. 

GM IC: LYTREL + MIRROR LYTREL

Mirror Lytrel shrugged. "Meh, I'll come with you. No sense being alone."

GM IC: THE QUEEN

I don't know, the Queen answered. He smashed his own head into the floor... I am assuming he was attempting to get rid of the Mind Gem before it tore his mind to shreds. I believe it worked - whether he survived the attempt is another question entirely.

She carefully grasped the hand Kopen was hold her staff in.

Do try not to stab me this time, please, she said lightly.

She could feel the smoke around her being buffeted by a powerful wind. It only caused the smoke to swirl and spread even faster, but she exercised a bit of her elemental control to ensure she and her beneficiary remained hidden from view.

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

Oh... I... her thoughts fell silent as they slipped into worry and guilt. It was all her fault. If she had just...

She took a hesitant step towards the Queen, and then another. It was all she could do. The Queen could easily lead her into a pit or... more tentacles... and she would be none the wiser. After all she had put everyone in this quest through, now would be the perfect time to get rid of her. She probably deserved it.

Yet she continued putting one foot in front of the other, occasionally stumbling on some unseen and unheard obstacle. She just had to hope the Queen wasn't leading her the wrong way.

IC: Virse - Med Bay

"I'll... I'll try to keep a closer eye on you," she promised. "I won't let you die again."

IC: Vinra

She had "slept' for what felt like an hour. In reality, it was only ten minutes at most. That time, however, ws still plenty long enough for her to come up with some things. After all, there were those mechs announced...and she had ideas for a method of preventing anything like before from happening. Vinra stood, and pushed the door open, before heading down the hallway, down stairs, and down into the engineering sector.

Yes, she had plans indeed.

OOC: Vinra open for interaction in the Engineering lobby while waiting to get a mech form.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

GM IC: THE QUEEN

She led Kopen over to where AlbrechtVon Worten, and Ezezko were on the ground; the two Psionics users still recovering from the Mind Gem's onslaught, and the latter still asleep.

I'm going to let you go, she said to Kopen. I need to awaken Ezezko.

GM IC: THE SHOPKEEPER

The Shopkeeper frowned. Did the air smell like... smoke?

"Well, tha's  jus' great," he muttered, slinging the backpack onto his shoulders and grabbing his signature pair of tongs. "Can' go even five minutes withou' someone tryin' ta burn the place down this tournamen'."

He coughed, choking briefly before hopping over the counter of his shop with surprising agility. He weaved in between the contestants and staff with ease, breathing through a rag held to his mouth. It was not a perfect solution, but it did the trick; he found himself standing before a door that looked like it would open up to the source of the smoke. He readied his tongs and shifted his backpack so that it was only hanging off of one shoulder.

"Show time," he muttered.

The Shopkeeper shoved the door open with the hand holding the rag.

OOC: I miss one day. One day...

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

The strain was beginning to show even more on my adorable companion. He had eased the limb down onto his shoulder to give his arms more support, but even that was not enough. I confess that my own arms were woefully inadequate to the task, and I doubt I provided any help at all.

"We just have to keep it up for a little while longer..." I whispered.

My adorable companion hummed mournfully and shook his head. I could not fathom what he was trying to communicate.

"What?" I asked.

He removed his right hand from the tree limb and reached down behind him. I followed the path of his hand and noticed he was reaching for my book, which I had set down in order to help him.

"I'll get it," I said. I removed my right hand from the limb and reached down. I lifted it up and started to hand it to him, but he shook his head again. He reached around and thumped his chest. Did he... want me to put it against his chest? Or mine?

I instinctively pulled it against my own chest--it was easier to hold that way--and was about to ask him what he wanted when a pointed tree limb speared directly through him and slammed into my book. The air was knocked out of me as my body was lifted off the ground and hurled backward. I landed back first and slid across the ground as the limb tried to spear through my book. I slammed against a tree, and the limb continued pushing. But my eyes were locked on my adorable companion, who seemed to float a few feet in front of me. He did not move.

"No..." was all I managed to say before everything turned black.

I lay in the blackness, sobbing. I covered my face with my hands and groaned.

"Why? Why do the ones I love always die?"

"Perhaps because we care about you."

I jerked up to a sitting position and opened my eyes. There he was. That Toa of Electricity who I had...

"What are you doing here?" I asked tremulously.

For a moment, he just looked at me with a sad smile. Then he stood and shrugged. "Like I said. I care about you."

I leaned forward and hugged myself. "A little hard to believe when last time..." I swallowed. "When your last living moments were spent trying to kill me and... and..."

His expression turned sorrowful. "I know. I know. And I'm sorry about that. But it was necessary. As strange and horrible as that sounds, it was necessary for you to survive."

"Necessary? Necessary?"

"Look, I know it's hard to believe, but one of us had to survive, and I couldn't bear you dying out there. Especially not like... that."

"So instead you made me suffer for centuries."

He put his hands on his hips and sighed. "It was the only way. You remember what the Turaga said. One of us had to survive the journey across the Barren Lands, and the only food we would have was what we took with us. Nothing grew or lived there. I couldn't do that to you."

"I remember differently."

"I knew it was the only way you would kill me and..." He cleared his throat, leaving out the next part. "If you thought I would kill you." He looked at me. "It was necessary."

I felt uncharacteristic anger. "And why? Just why exactly was it necessary?"

He looked down at his feet. I noticed, for the first time, my adorable companion's body. He crouched down next to my adorable companion and ran his hand through the fur on his arm.

"It was for them. The last sapient race that had any hope of surviving. They only hatch when there is someone or something around that can support them and raise them. That's why he hatched for you. And they are many more, and the more of them around, the more intelligent they get, until at last each one is fully independent."

I swallowed. "And that was worth five centuries of my anguish?"

"Some would think so."

I shuddered. "You know the worst part? I enjoyed it." I looked up at him and instinctively licked my lips. Another shudder.

He stepped closer to me and crouched. "Maybe you did, and some day, you are going to have to forgive yourself. But for now, just take comfort in this fact: if that being ever does get inside your mind... well, it's kind of hard to break something that is already broken."

And then he was gone.

I opened my eyes and found myself on my back. My mind ached. Albrecht, Ezezko, Kopen, and the Queen were near me.

I tried to ask what had happened--the golden being did not appear to still be present--but no sound came from my mouth, so I projected my question to all those around me.

What happened?

• Upvote 3

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

The door swung open, sending a slight breeze that rippled through the smoke and back to the Lady Dajik. She staggered back and ducked behind the closest cover she could find. She had known someone would come looking for her, but why did they have to find her so soon?

The smoke thickened, turning the entire room to an acrid black in an attempt to drive away her pursuer or at least keep herself hidden. She could feel the being's movements through her element, and dodged around to compensate. It was a trick she had managed countless times. Only another Toa of Smoke or a being with some form of detection, such as an Arthron, could find her now.

IC: Mirror - Commercial Sector

As Dajik had just left the Shopkeeper's booth where Mirror and his friends stood, they were some of the first to feel the smoke's effects. Mirror opened his mouth to say he didn't mind what flavor of pizza they had, only to inhale a mouthful of biting smoke. All that came out was a hacking cough as he tried to clear his lungs of the awful stuff.

He cast teary eyes upward to see the Shopkeeper leap over his counter and start off in the direction of the smoke. Maybe the large Matoran would be better suited to this than he.

IC: Thaera - Commercial Sector

He looked curiously at the Ko-Matoran beside him as she started hacking up a lung and fell to the ground. And then he smelled it. Smoke. He gave a few weak coughs into a hand as it burned his lungs. Io looked down and hummed with concern, her misgivings forgotten for his safety. But Thaera just waved her off. "I'm... fine...!" he choked out. "Just... something burning... in the... kitchen."

He looked back to see what was wrong, only to be met with a solid, impenetrable pall of smoke pouring out from the other side of the Commercial Sector. That couldn't be good...

IC: Virse - Med Bay

"Sure," she grinned. In truth, her gorging before the second round had yet to digest after so many years with little to eat, but it was better than the two of them feeling bitter and defeated in the Med Bay all day.

She slowly stood from the bed and stifled a yawn as she turned to walk out.

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

"No! Don't let go!" she mouthed before remembering no one could hear her. They were all just as deaf as she was.

Don't let go... she repeated in her mind.

IC: Dartakh (Comfort Sector)

When he heard someone speak behind him he released his grasp of Ismekne's throat and immediately turned around. After seeing the stranger's revealed weapon his left hand moved to the handle of his blade resting in its scabbard while his right hand pulled out a strange device from his belt. He spent a quick moment examining the Toa and said "Oh excuse me, I didn't know your lover was here in the tournament as well, ready to rescue you when you got in trouble" to the woman still lying in bed, "And I know I was drunk, but I also know that when I'm drunk, I'm about as dangerous as a sleepy Fikou, yet somehow I ended up in the medical bay after receiving grievous wounds." He turned to face the stranger again, but occasionally glanced at Ismekne. "Please tell me, does she have a short temper? Does she also think that people are too afraid to punish her for her idiocy?"

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Training Sector[?])

She bowed in greeting to the Slizer and said "I'm Feli, a knight of the Order of Hope. Tournament veteran." She glanced at Dayeth, who had a map of the facility in her hands. "You don't need to show him or her. Allow me to explain." Before she was able to respond, Feli had already started the explanation: "Bionifight is the name of this tournament. You, and everyone else here, were brought to fight against each other in the arena. Involuntarily, I must say, but I guess the gamemakers want a huge variety of fighters from many different dimensions or worlds with the least amount of effort possible, so they just teleported us here."

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Dartakh (Comfort Sector)

When he heard someone speak behind him he released his grasp of Ismekne's throat and immediately turned around. After seeing the stranger's revealed weapon his left hand moved to the handle of his blade resting in its scabbard while his right hand pulled out a strange device from his belt. He spent a quick moment examining the Toa and said "Oh excuse me, I didn't know your lover was here in the tournament as well, ready to rescue you when you got in trouble" to the woman still lying in bed, "And I know I was drunk, but I also know that when I'm drunk, I'm about as dangerous as a sleepy Fikou, yet somehow I ended up in the medical bay after receiving grievous wounds." He turned to face the stranger again, but occasionally glanced at Ismekne. "Please tell me, does she have a short temper? Does she also think that people are too afraid to punish her for her idiocy?"

IC(Ismekne): "That's because I dragged you there, you idiot," Ismekne said. "I could have left you to die."

The water Toa got up to her feet, and formed a water sphere around Dartakh's head. "I still could kill you, you know. But I'm here to win this tournament, not to get myself killed for breaking the rules. And he isn't my lover either,." she said, pointing to Rayvn.

"I love no one."

IC: Virse - Commercial Sector

As they neared the Commercial Sector, thin tendrils of smoke could be seen trailing out of it. Virse slowed and eventually stopped to peer inside. "What is all this?" she asked no one in particular.

IC: Sesdec - Hallways

His frantic flight from the phantasmic figure seemed to last forever. Each step only brought him further into the unfamiliar facility, full of fantasic creatures and powers. At last, he came to a single conclusion:

I've gone mad... Alas, after far too many days in my home with my novels, I have gone mad...

The characters and villains of his readings now surrounded him, and Sesdec was completely lost.

OOC: Sesdec open to interaction

IC: Zakaro (Going back to his room, with Olari)

"Thank'ye," he mumbled, eyes drooping again. 

"I'll try not to just ramble on about some random thing like I did in the tunnels. That was weird, honestly, I don't usually do that, but then again I'm usually not this tired. Or drunk, since I think this is how I act when drunk. Maybe. It's been a while since I got drunk, probably only since that time I got backstabbed and slowly roasted over a fire by said traitor. I didn't like him. Never bothered to learn his name, or maybe I just drunk myself to to forget it. Come to say, I think the next round was when I slept into it. I think I did okay, too. Maybe. That was my first tournament. Yeah. That was fuun, I once fought a guy who had fire and Kanoka and some healing robe things and stuff like that. And a dancing Toa. He was pretty cool too. Heh, cool, he used ice. Puns are fun. Oh look, we're here."

They had indeed arrived at Zakaro's room, Olari's magnetism making the trip much faster than it had been previously. Interesting indeed.

IC: Astaer (Her room -> Comfort Sector) 

As both beings left the room running, she relaxed for a second, before instantly reacting as Feraz came back in wielding some thing or another. The point was, it was sharp, pointy, glowing, and just plain not something she wanted to be apart of. Without saying a word, she fled through the wall-grimacing at the uncomfortable sensation-and into another room, turning out of it and through another wall instantly only to be greeted with lots, and lots of people. Her eyes widened, she yelped again and took off, sprinting down the hallways without looking back. Just don't look back, just don't look back. They can't catch you, don't look back.

She didn't pause to consider the ramifications of what her ghost-like appearance would do, and to be honest she didn't particularly care.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC-Ignis 

As one of his would-be comrades asked him what he was planning, he gave him the basic run-down. "I'm on a quest to find one of the Infinite gems hidden in the tunnels around this facility. The little information I've gathered is that they can Enhance a fighters abilities, and give them an advantage in battle! So, are you interested?" He said as some kind of Dragon joined him In place of that other Toa.

IC-Harami

After waiting for a few minutes, Harami poked her head through the door to the Engineering basement. "Helloooo?" She called. "Anyone in here?"

OOC

Do you need to get Dreisen's permission to go in the Engineering sector, or can anyone who wants a Mech just stroll in?

In other words, I am attempting to contact Chro to make Ignis's Gem quest official. If he isn't available, I'll gladly ask Lucina for a (Very short) one.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Halken was too busy reading the possible topping list to acknowledge the billowing, burning smoke filling his lungs except to occasionally pause, rest one hand against the stand, and make a sound that some would call a cough, and others would call the death rattle of a tahtorahk.

IC: "Or, I could be lying about how nice I am! It could aaaaaaaaa~ll be a facade~" Riss chimed back to Nisaduf, putting the finishing touches on her form. A clone of her from roughly ten seconds prior appeared, was given the form, and delivered it, only to be immediately dismissed.

"Hey, do you want to go get lunch with me?"

IC: "Ah! Ah-HA!" Dexund the Terrible bellowed, actually thankful for his voices at long last. "They spoke to me about you, witch! The elder gods tremble before my power and bestow upon me knowledge that melts the minds of lesser toa! Twinned bodies of a single soul surge, intersect, unbecome once more into lesser forms of oneness! Eyes dart as the walls crawl and drool and stare and leer, limbs reaching out unseen to steal vitality from your frame! Tell me, is this not so?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC: fishers is a Matoran. 

IC(fishers): The Ko-Matoran crawled down close to the floor, headed down the steps to the Engineering Sector. It was an interesting perspective on this place, one which she hadn't expected so soon. 

IC(A.D.): Even A.D., with his natural resistance to smoke inhalation, was starting to feel uncomfortable. It reminded him of the time that some pirates had poured gasoline on their ship to avoid A.D. using his powers on it. When the ship finally did burn, the stench had been awful. He switched wings, hoping this problem would be taken care of soon. 

IC: Wyrm received a blank look for his trouble.

"I am Skrall."

OOC: Now I just need to find a raccoon for him to hang around with :P

IC: As smoke filled the area, Tuyetkhamun sent out ribbons of her paper bandages to a vendor stall she'd selected specifically because it served drinks. Far easier to poison liquids than it was solids. He fibrous tendrils reached out based on her memory before the smoke had arisen, splitting into smaller and smaller strands to fit into the plumbing of the stand, swiftly worming their way through the taps and spigots and along pipes and tubes until they could reach no further for whatever reason. Through these strands the ink soon followed, transformative marks forming and pressing into the metals and plastics they touched. As the power fuelling Tuyetkhamun poured through bandages and ink alike it changed small blotches of the plumbing into the metal arsenic, like some strange grey chicken pox. 

With as much of this spread in the stall as she dared given the unknown duration of her distraction, her bandages withdrew, retracting back into place with a slithering sigh. Mission complete, she began stumbling through the smoke, looking for a way out of the cloud. She had no intention of running from the scene, such an act would only bring suspicion down on her. This way she was just another victim of the random cloud trying to escape its cloying grip

IC: "I've generally been treated as a trusted lieutenant, so no, not really I'm afraid," Venga admitted, "Well, I got demoted to little more than a goon lately. That kind of stung. Kind of why I like it here really, I get the kind of battle I deserve."

IC: "Thank you. Both of you," Turbo said, making sure to address both Dayeth and Feli. May have started on the wrong foot with the crimson one, that was no need to stay hopping on it. Besides, she'd stopped staring now. "So how do I opt out and go home?"

IC: Olari lightly kicked the door open, her arms slightly occupied with Zakaro.

"I'm going to be honest, I don't really understand about half of what you're saying right now. But would you mind if I stayed to listen? I feel the need for companionship and don't know where else to go..."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Donrioda

Well. It was time for the normal "Try-and-get-food" routine. Having an easy source of food was astounding. Not having to break into huts and raid some of their scarce food was also great. As was not having to run from very angry Rahi.

Donri shook her head. That was in the past. She didn't need to go home now, especially not if they caught her and threw her back into The Deep. A shudder shot through her. No, that wouldn't happen. She stood, and headed out the door, towards the food court, when she heard...someone yelling? What? Curious, she began walking to the "lobby" of the Comfort sector. Standing there was a very...boisterous Steltian.

"...What are you going on about?"

OOC: Donri interacting with Sevyn.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Comfort Sector

See, what did I tell you? These two obviously have some bad blood between them, and you just had to throw yourself into their -

Shut up.

"Couldn't have explained it better myself," Ravyn said, forming a rather cheeky smile and shrugging his shoulders. "We actually have no prior knowledge of each other."

For some reason, the figure standing before him reeked of familiarity, but try as he might, he just couldn't place where he had seen him before.

"You see, once upon a time, long before I was born, there used to be a group of psychopaths known as the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an. Now these guys were real pieces of work; they'd go around kidnapping people and torturing them mercilessly until they either signed up to drink from the punch bowl and joined up with their little cult of necromancer filth or they were deemed unconvertable and were sacrificed to their god or whatever. Now one of them decided to amp up their particular brand of crazy to the next level, and started visiting all the nearby Koro's for an island-wide murder spree, all because the voices in his head wanted him to send people to the afterlife and serve his master. So he set out, breaking into others' homes and attacking random villagers to do just that."

The Fe-Toa felt his fingers clench themselves tighter around his weapon as he continued his story, keeping up his fake expression as he did so.

"Well, one day, this Karz-stain's slaughterfest caused him to break into a heavily guarded outpost located near the boarder of Ko-Wahi, the region of Ice where I come from and where my dad had previously found his home, on the same day that my mother had chosen to arrive in order to visit him. What happened next, well, I'll just let you use your imagination."

Breathe in.

"Long story short, it took her years to fully get over the torture he had put her through, and not too long afterwards, the Brotherhood received a package on their front doorstep containing his weapons, his mask, and all of the tiny, blood-soaked little pieces that used to be considered his body, courtesy of my dad. So when it comes to people breaking into the rooms of others with the intent to harm them, I take great pride in the knowledge that I am, without a doubt, my father's son."

Breathe out.

"In other words, I suggest that you forget about your petty little grudge here and go on living out the rest of your life while you still have one to do so," he said, stepping aside slightly to clear a path for the Vortixx to go back out the way he came. "I won't be making the same offer twice."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Naona (MC) ~ Commercial Sector

"Neither do I."

"I...." she broke off, wheezing from the smoke that was swiftly filling the sector, "....what's going on?"

IC: "Ah! Ah-HA!" Dexund the Terrible bellowed, actually thankful for his voices at long last. "They spoke to me about you, witch! The elder gods tremble before my power and bestow upon me knowledge that melts the minds of lesser toa! Twinned bodies of a single soul surge, intersect, unbecome once more into lesser forms of oneness! Eyes dart as the walls crawl and drool and stare and leer, limbs reaching out unseen to steal vitality from your frame! Tell me, is this not so?"

IC: Miril - Hallways.

I exchanged a glance with my other self, then we both laughed. "You certainly like to talk, don't you?"  

IC: Wyrm received a blank look for his trouble.

"I am Skrall."

OOC: Now I just need to find a raccoon for him to hang around with :P

IC: The Wyrm - Training Sector.

"Thank you, so much, for clarifying that."

IC: "Thank you. Both of you," Turbo said, making sure to address both Dayeth and Feli. May have started on the wrong foot with the crimson one, that was no need to stay hopping on it. Besides, she'd stopped staring now. "So how do I opt out and go home?"

IC: Dayeth - Knowledge Sector. 

Turning off the screen and shoving the chair back into place, Dayeth laughed. "You can't." 

IC: Zakaro (His Room, Comfort Sector)

"That's fine," Zakaro replied, grinning back at the magnetism Toa. He yawned and stretched, attempting to get to his feet, but probably failing either due to Olari's grip or his own clumsiness. Upon recovery, he spoke again, putting a hand on the wall. 

"I can't guarantee that I'll be awake all that long, but feeel free to stay~ Though I'll also say that I'll probably wander off into random topics that may or may not be relevant to the last. I kinda make weird connections while I'm tired. Not like wheels or treads tired, though. Hm. If you put wheels or treads on something, does that mean that you've tired them? I could use that, actually. Maybe I'll make a mech with that. It can just roll around tiring things both ways. That'd be cool, and unorthodox. Dox sounds like docs, like doctors, but like you shortened it and added some boxes. Ha! There's a product for the Commercial Sector, Dox! The Doc-in-a-Box!"

He chuckled to himself for a few seconds before trailing off.

"..that wasn't as funny as it was in my head."

IC: Bajets (Commercial Sector)

Bajets was slightly annoyed. First some absolutely awful smelling smoke that she had suspicions originated from that Metru-Nui lady, then the Po-Matoran that made the perfect pizza had run off to see what the issue was. And now she was stuck there, irate, with a napkin over her mouth and annoyance in her eyes. 

She sighed. 

"Does this sort of thing happen often here? This is the second thing to happen in this Sector that I've seen."

IC: Nisaduf (Nearby Engineering)

"Sure!" the Fe-Matoran chirped, stretching and getting up from the floor. 

"I haven't even had anything to eat yet, there's just been sooo many people to see and things to do and fights to fight and battles to watch!"

IC: Sevyn (Comfort Sector)

The Steltian Chef turned to come face-to-face, or rather face-to-chest, with a Toa who had asked him a question. Grinning boldly at her, he took a step back and loudly proclaimed himself.

"Ah! Greetings! My name is Sevyn, but they call me.." 

He pauses for dramatic effect, spins in place and tosses a fruit into the air, his twin knives flying and slicing it midair. Pulling a small dish from his apron, the same place the fruit came from, he skillfully collects all of the slices and adds a small toothpick on top. Presenting it to her, Sevyn gives another grin.

"The Protosteel Chef, Greatest Cook in all of Stelt!"

IC: Astaer (Hallways) 

Faster, now. Faster. 

Sprinting, the Korumine sped past some melodramatic Toa (Dexund) and his companions, and kept going without a pause. Coming upon an intersection, and seeing a group of three, two Toa and some other being she didn't know (Dayeth, Turbo, and Feli), she spun to a side, pressing herself against a wall without passing into it. 

Astaer had once accidentally slipped into a cliffside, and it had taken days to get out. She didn't want to risk going through another one of those experiences, so going through the wall into the unknown was not advised. 

She just needed to stay quiet.

Edited by Samus Aran-Bounty Hunter

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Kuro and Prose/Commercial Sector >>> Hallways

Kuro looked from his drink. Smoke. Something always goes on in the food court. With a sigh, both he and Prose quickly put away their cups and left.

IC: Maglev/Talking with Ignis, Foodcourt

"Sure."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17