BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Dartakh (Commercial Sector | With Ravyn and Arkie)

"How are you so certain? What's the point of a reward if the winner can't bring it back home? The gamemakers also promised the victor 'eternal bragging rights'. Imagine if there was a way to prove that you're a winner of a grand tournament, those who want to hire you will pay a great fortune! And don't forget the treasure they mentioned. Speaking of which, do you know what 'treasure' can be found here? I vaguely remember someone talking about gems.."

He noticed a familiar Fe-Toa approaching them, and raised his hand in greeting. "Look who it is again! It's the Swordthrower! Why did you vanish into thin air some time ago?"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Commercial Sector

"Well, for one, nothing that good would come without it's own particular set of strings," Ravyn said. "Besides, no matter how real and convincing this seems to be, I know for a fact that I got absolutely plastered last night, and now I'm probably either sprawled out on my bed or the floor sleeping it off. This whole tournament's just my brain's way of keeping the dream going until I wake up, so in other words, I can't take something back with me when it doesn't exist in the first place and I haven't gone anywhere to begin with."

Seeing Dartakh's reaction to Langmuir's return, Ravyn simply let the Vortixx do the talking for him.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

-==IC: Anna==-

"Sure; that could be a good idea." Anna said with a nod, and then thought for a moment. "In fact, I'm not quite sure the last time I ate..."

-==IC: Elly==-

"Because you have proven yourself. That fight during Round 3 was admittedly pretty intense." Elly said, and she scratched her head. "Besides, you've shown efficiency with leading, and have done your best to try and rally people who weren't really feeling it." Elly explained, and then stood up, as she handed a glowing tablet to Noroi with a bunch of names on it.

Arma Virique, Led by General Noroi Shiru

Stronghold: The Jungle

General: Krayzikk - Noroi Shiru

Lieutenant: Tiragath - Langmuir

Lieutenant: Ehksidian - Ten

Krayzikk - Zangah Sentoki, Uri Shoken, Aeila Teumessia

Onarax - Silvanni Zikkray, Lexa Rial, Onaya Reoth

Manhunter -Velix - [Breaking Thunder], Selox

Construct - Sudrec - [CHLE-03], Tomo - [Velika's Vision]

ArcticFreeze - Kuro - [Avenger Angel], Dreidel, Linear

Zakaro - Zakaro, Astaer

Hubert - Owethed

fishers64 - Ismekne

Nato - Wyrm, Dekako, Falcon

Grochi - Yuri Ironshell

Tiragath - Ezezko, Hryfon, Oinez / Killer Queen

Miras - Haarnak, Arkie

Daniel the Finlander - Dartakh

Keeper of Kraata - Skorm

(Daedalus) - Daedalus Drachoren

Daronus - Ignis

VahkiDane - Exsequor, Kaipatu, Colossus in Purple, Ekial

Timageness - TarsusAmorigiahna

"Please go over that, and choose two Lieutenants." Elly said, and then paused. "I have faith in you, Noroi; let's show the others how we get things done." Edited by An/A Blade
  • Upvote 1

IC: Virse - Hallways

She looked at Starburst appraisingly. "Yes, the original mech amplified the user's abilities to create a shield. But... what do you mean 'sample?'"

IC: Kopen - Hallways

She tried to hide her grin behind another sip of coffee. He cared about her. That was probably the first time she had heard those words.

"You're welcome any time," she told him.

IC: Lady Dajik - Hallways

No one insulted her skills, not if they didn't want to be her next target. This empress was unlike any client she had ever worked with. It was as if she had no idea who the Hunters were. Surely even her backwards universe had the organization.

With one last, piercing glare, the Lady Dajik turned and spun away. "My associates will ensure you get your refund," she called back casually.

Edited by Click

IC-Harami

Upon arriving in the Medical bay, The Armour of Galaxia Eternis dematerialized off Harami's body, and she assumed her Civillian disguise again. "Another Round over..." She muttered to herself, before Heading towards the commercial sector. "I hope everyone else did alright."

IC-Ignis

After seeing the round end, Ignis gave each member of his party a slip of paper with his name on it. "Alright, I've got our course plotted out." He told them. "After the next round ends, meet me in the Commercial sector, near the souvenir shop. Once we're all gathered, We'll depart. Got that?" 

OOC

Ignis and Harami open for interaction (Assuming Ignis's party members (Feltzer, A.D, Maglev and Thaera) are all still with him at the current time)

Also, If Feli Gemshimmer tries to track down Galaxia Eternis for killing her, She won't have much luck as G.E is essentially Harami's alter ego, and they look slightly different.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Kale Ironshaper- Commercial Sector

IC: Another round completed without being killed or standing out too much. It could have gone better, but Kale was willing to call it a win. The Av-Toa was now walking through the commercial sector looking for a booth that sold some sort of data holding device with a music functionality. With that Sunburst contestant here the chances of people not finding ways to sell music were pretty slim.

Ah, there we go.

Making his way over to the booth Kale missed seeing the nearby blind Matoran and her partner.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Agraney, or "Nubbins," as his crew liked to call him, blinked in confusion at the Host's pre-recorded message. One minute, he had been enjoying a margarita on his home island, one of the few beautiful vortixx left on his arms, the next? He was here, confused and annoyed. Still, this puny thing seemed to have something important to say, so he listened. When the message finished, Agraney turned to leave the room, only to find the doorway too small.

"ARRRGH!" he roared, trying to force his way through. "THE PUNY DOORWAY WILL YIELD TO AGRANEY'S MIGHT!"

IC: "Well, 'rowdy' is a bit generous. I'd call them 'Murderous,' myself." Venix shrugged again, her shoulders rippling. "And kind of rude? They don't like rahkshi, for some reason."

IC: "Oh!" Riss seemed a bit surprised, but she grinned and said, "Do you have a music industry in your world? Are musicians paid for their work? and do you know what copyright law is? These are all very important things!"

IC: Xaeraz opened his mouth to reply, but he caught sight of someone in the crowd. With a mumbled "Excuse me," He pushed his way over towards Kale and waved a large hand.

"Mister Ironshaper?" he called, moving towards the toa. "Kale! Can I have a word?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: "Well, when you're fifth generation of rahkshi after the Makuta all went extinct, they have to start supplementing the dwindling energized protodemis with something, so we mix in liquid protodermis, too. Dilutes it, gets kind of weird effects when kraata get armorized. I think." Another rippling shrug.

"This armor," Venix rapped on her chestplate to indicate it, "wound up with four arms, a head crest, and a chest kraata casing. Wanna see?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: "Two? No!" Venix laughed, pointing at her spine. "I may be a freak, but I'm not some freak who's one kraata short of a kaita. No, I've just got an armored back, and the kraata casing underneath." As she spoked, her casing opend ever so slightly, revealing the writing slug within.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Urashimako

Have I found myself

In yet another journey

Across the domains?

Yet the Olmak is long gone

So how have I arrived here?

The answer arrives

In the recorded address

Crafted by the Host.

So I have been drafted then?

The thought is disquieting.

Though a silver lin-

-ing is there in this matter.

For I am now free

From being trapped in one world,

Free to roam the worlds once more.

There is the matter

Of getting a new Olmak.

That task could be hard,

But alas. Other matters

Are now of greater concern.

My eyes see a man

Of the species of Nocturn

Stuck in a doorway.

"Do you require help sir?"

I ask in polite manner.

OOC: Urashimako interacting with Agraney

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Kopen - Hallways

She just stood there for a moment, watching Xaeraz slip back into the Commercial Sector and sipping her coffee. Then she heard him call out to Kale, and she ran after him, careful not to spill.

"We... don't have much time for music where I come from," she admitted weakly.

IC: Agraney looked around, confused, then locked eyes on Urashimako. His brow furrowed, but he backed  up a bit.

This FEEBLE DOORWAY is TOO SMALL!" Agraney replied, louder than necessary. "If you could widen it, I would be GRATEFUL!"

IC: Venix grinned and nodded, folding her casing back up again. He spine flexed in a pleased manner as she said, "Yeah, it's saved my hide on a few occasions. Generally gives me time to turn around and blow them away with my guns."

IC: "Well, okay. Basically, Copyright is a thing saying you can't copy someone else's works. Especially hard with music, because tunes can be easily copied on accident, etc." Riss said, making motions with her hands as she explained. "So, us musicians sometimes do something called 'Sampling.' It's taking a portion of someone else's music, or an audio clip, or something,a nd working it into the music. We can only use so much, though, or it's plagiarism, which is copying without permission, and that's not allowed! The B Side can 'sample' powers, like your shield!"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Maccha Yellow! - Training Sector

You catch the returned sword before approaching the duo. "The method of blade catching you practiced was all wrong, you know!"

IC Langmuir - Commercial Sector

I shrug, raising an arm to rub the back of my head. "Yeah, they had a round for fighters with fighting machines. I had one, so our conversation got interrupted. My apologies, Dartakh."

IC Hryfon - Knowledge Sector

The last round had been an absolute embarrassment, taken out by a stray vat of molten metal? The Se-Toa cringed at the memory before dispelling the irritating recollections with a quick shake of his head, for the last several hours he had been studying the powers of other worlds. Strange and alien elements, curiously contrasting masks and otherworldly powers and weapons. Who would've ever imagined people would be able to control metal or ferromagnetic fields, or such fundamental concepts as gravity, sound or kinetics? Or that masks that enhanced concepts like speed, defense or vision existed?

...but close to it

IC: Lytrel

IC:

I take another bite of pizza, chewing slowly and thoughtfully while my mind is abuzz.

I can't do this! I'm a ###### politician!

Why did they take me of all people? I have a city to save!

I'll never see my family again!

I'm down to crust now. I place it carefully on the flat surface of my briefcase, itself resting on my table.

"If this is some kind of tournament, I'd assume that there's a winner as well?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Urashimako

Hearing the man's words,

I turn to the cramped doorway.

With I mighty thought,

I summon Kusanagi,

The Soulsword glowing brightly.

I extend the blade

And dig it into the frame

Cutting the doorway.

The task is quite tiresome

And takes a very long time.

Eventually,

The doorway opened enough,

For the man to pass

Through its now enlarged archway.

I make room for him to leave.

IC: His new interdimensional version of an Inote in hand Kale turned towards the being calling his name. It was a contestant he did not remember, which was odd considering that Kale had arrived with the first batch of fighters. Not quite as strange but still odd was the fact that this new person knew his name.

"Yes?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Xaeraz trundled to a halt, holding out one hand as he said, "Xaeraz. Former fe-toa and Kopen's Lieutenant. She picked you as her other lieutenant, so we thought we'd come find you once the round was over. And get some coffee, but that's irrelevant to the situation at hand."

IC: Agraney heaved himself out of the doorway, stretching with a mighty groan. He turned to Urashimakoand nodded his thanks, saying simply, "I am Agraney. What is your name?"

IC: "Oh? And how would you catch a sword, hm?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Kopen - Commercial Sector

Despite her best efforts to hold back, her pace quickened, and coffee sloshed across her cloth. But she didn't care. "Kale!" she called out as she neared the two. She was close enough to recognize the Av-Toa now, and it just made her run even faster. "Kale, we're back!" She stopped herself just short of him, throwing another stream of hot coffee around.

She tried to nod along and look interested, but it was far too obvious she didn't understand. She could have done with a simple "It copies powers," without all the strange terminology. "That could be useful..." she replied hesitantly. "What else did you have?"

IC: Thaera - Commercial Sector

Thaera glanced at the paper and the name printed on it before unceremoniously shoving it into a pocket. "We'll be there," he called out dismissively, already turning to leave. Io chastised him for his rudeness, but Thaera didn't care. His time was worth more than this. He needed to be adventuring, fighting, winning, and so far, he hadn't done much of that.

Up above, screens flickered with the final moments and results of the last battle. Apparently the contestants piloted huge metal... or other substance-based... contraptions. That could be fun. Thaera stared at the screens for a moment before turning away. No, his skills required a certain... finesse. Something those things weren't capable of.

Through all the waiting, someone had already come to clean up his plate, so Thaera went off to find another booth from which to finish his meal.

IC: Arkrax - Knowledge Sector

A small black box suddenly beeped from one of the tables. The tablet it rested upon finally flickered to black before jumping into clips of the mech round. Arkrax had finished his research of the third round, and was now moving to the fourth.

OOC: Thaera and Arkrax open to interaction.

GM IC: THE QUEEN - QUEEN'S OFFICE

As Albrecht burst into the room, the presence of the golden being from the tunnels suddenly spiked through his mind.

Your rudeness shall end with your demi-

The presence was cut off abruptly as it was yanked away.

"Sh-shut up," the Queen snarled, seemingly to herself. She was sitting cross-legged on the floor, trembling with both pain and effort.

IC: Kale took the proffered hand and shook it while hand mind raced.

Kopen? Kopen's Lieutenant? What is he talking about?

"Kale!" she called out as she neared the two. She was close enough to recognize the Av-Toa now, and it just made her run even faster. "Kale, we're back!" She stopped herself just short of him, throwing another stream of hot coffee around.

Now Kale was hardly a De-Elemental, but he would of needed to be deaf to miss that. With a wide smile he turned to the source of the noise, picking her up in a bear hug and spinning the two of them around.

"Kopen, your alive! I was starting to worry."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

"Wonderful," I say, deadpan. I get to fight for my life for the entertainment and profit of lunatics. I'll die entire universes away from my duty and my dreams and my home and my family. Everything that I've done to save Phan-Metru, every night at the office that drove the wedge between me and my wife ... thanks to these ###### psychos; all for nothing.

I batted away the crust of pizza on my briefcase.

Suddenly, I'd lost my appetite.

"My name's Antiro, by the way," I say, staring at the dimpled metal of my last possession. "Antiro Vod. Figure someone here ought to know if I die."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Nice to meet you, Antiro."

Lytrel sighed as he stared down as what was left of the pizza, his appetite gone too.

"This sounds very pessimistic, but I don't really see a way out of this. Unless we... No. That won't work. There's too many..."

Lytrel looked around at the gathering people in the cafeteria.

"They all grow complacent. I tried to kill the Queen down in the tunnels, when I was on her ridiculous Gem Quest. Yet everybody rushed to defend her. They don't see her for what she is. Even if they were kicking and screaming when they were first brought here, somehow..."

Lytrel looked Antiro in the eye.

"Protip: remind yourself every minute of how much you want to go home and how the people who run this shindig are the scum of the earth. Then you won't give into the lie. The lie that they're feeding everybody here. Sure, play along, pretend you're happy here, but never forget."

"You should feel lucky that you have a home to remember. Even if it's as much of a mess as you say it is, at least you have somewhere to return to. Remember that."

Lytrel looked down, seemingly ashamed.

"... I-I'm sorry. Ended up rambling there for a minute. I just..."

IC: "Yes and won't that be 'fun' for us." You didn't need to hear the air-quotes in Jorth's voice, he was doing them in real life. He didn't want a single gram of his sarcasm to be missed

IC: Tuyetkhamun simply rolled here eyes and brushed off the poorly veiled threat. The Lady of Smoke's associates were undoubtedly in another universe, that was the whole problem of the Bionifight. You couldn't rely on your servants when those servants had the walls of reality separating them from you. Dismissing Dajik's nonsense from her mind she simply continued strolling away, already wondering what her next plan should be

IC: Aaaaaaand now the one staff that had actually turned up had vanished as swiftly as they appeared.

"Well blast," Turbo said. She looked over to Dayeth, "So...I'm Turbo Vixen, whats your name?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Kopen - Commercial Sector

Fortunately, her cup fell from her hand before it splattered all over the room in Kale's embrace. She laughed as the Av-Toa picked her up and tried to hug him back. "Yep, somehow I made it out in one piece. I'll have to tell you about it sometime."

IC: Lady Dajik - Hallways

She steadily marched away, vaguely disappointed the empress had no parting remarks.

Of course, as useful as it would be to find more Hunters here, a lone Hunter would be more likely to gain ire rather than friendship. No, she needed no allies here. Her only associate would be Mistress.

OOC: Dajik open to interaction.

Edited by Click

IC: Terry Terrix - Engineering Sector.

"I'm gettin' to think that you and me have very different ideas of fun."

IC: Dayeth - Knowledge Sector.

"I'm the very unhappy person you just dropped a bookshelf on," Dayeth spat. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC(A.D.): The dragon rolled his eyes as Ignis finally decided to get his act together. He must have been exceptionally dense to not notice that the dragon had ate, thrown up, been hauled off to the medical bay, and came back to eat again before anything had been done. 

It was clearly evident that he needed to work on his leadership skills. "It's not happening." A.D. informed Ignis. "I just lost two lives and can't afford to miss any rounds. Sorry."

IC:

There's something ... something frightening in what Lytrel's telling me. Something unreal in what's going on. Tournaments, lunatics, assassination attempts, brainwashing. This is something from a gorram magazine. Pulp fiction. This isn't real. This isn't possible.

But it is.

"Don't apologize," I say. "Never apologize for saying what you think. Not here."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"Yehhhh. Don't sweat it. Kentoku's not exactly a paradise. I mean, it's beautiful, and it's always sunny, and my friend is really nice, but other than that it's less Artakha and kinda like...I dunno...D-Bag Isle?"

IC:

Red Zeppelin blinked twice at the frozen image that signalled the end of the recording. It was the closest he would come to full on 'oh ######.'

He would budge no further towards that line. Not while faith remained in his finely carved ebon bosom. Faith in her.

What would Saeva Sareta, Scarlet Habanera, Bearer of the ######huge Grin do in this situation?

She would seize this monkey of a tournament by the tail and swing for the fences.

And so too would her prophet.

As her will ha ra'd, so too would he cha cha cha.

-Tyler

Edited by Aikuro Mikisugi
  • Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Bajets (Commercial Sector, with Mirror)

"Not that I know of, and besides, hadn't it started before we began to eat? In any case, it just ended. How peculiar. Halken!

Abruptly she stops from her musings to yell, probably shocking poor Mirror in the process, while standing up somewhat irate. It was hard enough keeping track of him when he did tell her where he was running off to!

IC: Astaer (Knowledge Sector, interacting with Sesdec)

She freezes as someone makes a sound. It's not the usual quiet conversation, nor is it a shout of joy or irritation. Without pausing a moment more, she crouches down even more, eyes flashing from side to side, wide open with fear and the fight or flight reaction starting to overwhelm her logical thinking. She allows herself to take a few deep breaths, trying to glance around the corner to see if anyone was there. Who had made that noise, and were they friend or foe?

She didn't even notice the Toa of Paper in his perch, just a few shelves above her crouching body.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Mirror - Commercial Sector

Had he been still holding his pizza, it surely would have fallen. The shout already nearly sent Mirror tumbling from his chair. Only some frantic and inglorious flailing saved him from falling to the floor. "I-I'm sure he'll t-turn up eventually," Mirror stammered.

IC: Sesdec - Knowledge Sector

He did not dare to breathe. Any small motion could send him...

Sesdec's foot suddenly slipped from the shelf, sending the Toa falling head over heels to the floor just behind the ghost. For a short time, he rubbed at his poor head and adjusted his armor before recalling what sent him there. He spun and kicked back into a shelf, sending a small avalanche of books pouring over him.

IC: Putting the Matoran back down looked back and forth between her and the person who had been with her.

"And I'll be happy to listen. I take it that you met him on your trip?"

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Bajets (Commercial Sector, with Mirror)

"If eventually means fighting something big, ugly, and has no right to exist, then yes. He will turn up."

Ignoring Mirror's shuffling in the background, she sighed and dropped her face into her palm. She couldn't have a normal brother, nooo, she got the brother that had to fight anything bigger and uglier than him, and the one who was more of a handful than keeping the Von Zakaz's businesses running. That was a feat within itself. 

IC: Astaer (Knowledge Sector, with Sesdec)

She spins around frantically, nearly backing into the hallway with eyes wide as a being appeared out of seemingly nowhere, and proceeded to cover himself in books. 

Swallowing her fear and hoping he was as harmless as he looked, Astaer carefully moved a bit closer, still crouched down, lips parted in a soundless question of identity. 

IC: Ajiseni (Comfort Sector)

Ajiseni was one confused Le-Toa. Everything had been going great, she was flying out to her first ever post on the front lines- how exciting!- when suddenly the world went white and she crashed into a soft, fluffy bed. 

The message that followed only helped somewhat. She was still confused, but also reluctantly enthusiastic. On one hand, she should really be helping her comrades, but this did sound like fun... 

Frowning, she opened the door to find herself face-to-limb with some rather large being, with bioluminescent armor and.. 4 arms? 

"Heellloo? Excuse me! You're kinda in the way, mister!"

OOC: Ajiseni interacting with Nubbins and Urashimako.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC:

"I am not familiar with this term."

IC:

"I believe I can do that." The colossus answered, glancing over the list that had been presented to her. Thankfully, likely due to the usual accommodations for Elly herself, the information was not comically undersized for her hand. The names on the list were, for the most part, unfamiliar to her but the included information helped flesh out her knowledge of each combatant. Finally, she looked up and gave the Enforcer a barely perceptible nod. "I will do that."

"After all," Noroi began, turning and beginning to step out of the office. "We have to finish our fight some day. And I can hardly justify losing a fight before I've completed that which remains unresolved."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG