BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Skorm- Jungle (Arma Virique)

Skorm raised an eyebrow, but did as he was asked, pushing his way past the others into the structure. About time. He wondered what the other armies had accomplished in this time.

Edited by Necrocybermancer

The times, they are a-changing...

GM IC: DREISEN - ENGINEERING

The elevator doors opened with a ding and Dreisen stepped into the hallway, reaching out to shake the hand of Vagust.

"Please, please tell me I did not just come all the way back up here only to be given a Mech form," he said. 

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - MEDICAL BASEMENT

The Skakdi silently reached under the counter, pulling out a rather large, white towel. He handed it over to Mirror Lytrel, smile still on his face.

"Well, good sir, she has professed to not caring whether her limbs are sliced apart or even ground up," Maeus said. "Dear Fishers here is made of sterner stuff! But I do believe suffocation might prove sufficiently invigorating. At the very least, we shall be able to test out how her eyes appear as the light of horrible life fades from them, watching as she is freed forever from this existence!"

He paused.

"We might want to take a look at how badly she was burned after we are done as well. Depending on the degree, it may become retroactively impressive that she retains such a high level of coherence."

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Blindside - Desert

Still feeling like utter Karz even though he was now well outside the Gem of Sickness' area of effect, Ravyn briefly glanced behind him and came to a stop once he realised that none of his so-called "teammates" were pursuing him. Becoming completely visible once again as he sat down in order to catch his breath, he strapped his weapons back onto his arms before proceeding to move even further away from the pyramid, hoping he'd eventually come across a more secluded area to rest.

If they want to defend her so much, then they can have her. They just better not come crying to me when she eventually stabs them in the back.

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Virique - Jungle

Having nothing better to do with his time, Tarsus made his way towards the stronghold.

IC: Amorigiahna - Virique - Jungle

After absorbing enough plantlife to fill up an entire buffet table with salad, Amorigiahna also made her way over to her team's base.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: "I am AGRANEY, leader of the SEVEN WINDS and STRONGEST SURVIVOR OF MY RACE!" he thundered. His arms unfolded and flexed as he stared Aji dead on, face as impassive as ever.

"It is GOOD TO MEET YOU, Aji."

IC: "Ah, suffocation!" Mirror Lytrel chimed, taking the towel and staring at it. "Such a clean, undetectable method! Cut off air, and the victim dies with no trace of toxin or weapon." He sighed, leaning over to press the towel over Fishers' face.

"I do so prefer knives! The way the flesh falls away from them is... beautiful."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Dayeth - Royal Blindside Army - Pyramid.

The barest hint of a smile dancing across her features, Dayeth turned away and started up the stairs. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC(fishers): There wasn't much left for the Matoran to react to. Her body would not respond, and the towels over her mouth made speaking impossible. Instead, fishers just closed her eyes and waited for death to claim her. 

Resignation. 

It's a new experience, Maeus. I welcome it. At least I made somebody happy before I leave. In fact, I made more than a few people happy. They just don't know it yet. 

It was an easy picture - the Bionifighters would never know the medical bay as a place of terror. Maeus would be fired from his position. Her death would be quite meaningful. Even if no one else ever knows, it will be meaningful to me. A bright smile tried to flash across fishers' face, but it was hidden by the towels. Go ahead and kill me, Maeus. You want to. You know you want to. Enjoy your last few moments of pleasure before your life is plunged into eternal misery. 

Such joy. fishers could have shook with it, if her arms and legs could move. 

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne followed Noroi. 

IC: [Venga, Tahtorak's Fist, Cliff]

As Eryard went to deal with the mech fighters, Venga stayed behind to read up on the troops under their control, and view the map.

"These Naonas will be useful," He said, "A decent stone Toa is better than any siege weapon if it comes to it. And they can help shore this place up. Doing something about those tunnels so no-one has a direct line to us would be handy."

IC: [Jorth, Blindside Army, Pyramid]

"Thank you!" The Ebon Flow stumbled a bit before one of its tentacles split into two to give it greater balance on the soft sands, "Designed it myself!"

IC: [Olari, Blindside Army, Pyramid]

The Fa-Toa soared back to the pyramid after roaming the skies around the desert. She hadn't spotted anything but dunes, but it had felt good to just fly uninhibited again...

She saw a few beings congregated around the very top of the pyramid and angled to whoosh towards them before pulling up to a standing position in front of them.

"If we could fortify that a little it would make an excellent watch tower," she said, "Gives a good view of the surroundings."

IC: [Turbo Vixen, Blindide Army, Pyramid]

And if the sand outside wasn't bad enough there was a bloody maze inside! Turbo had made some progress through it, decided she could be bothered, and returned to the entrance to wait and sulk. Then Kelatin's voice rang out, having found the control room.

"Hey, mysterious voice!" she shouted out, "Some directions for me would be nice!"

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Kopen - Pyramid (Royal Blindside)

Well, it sure was convenient for that voice to broadcast the way to the control room from where she was. But Kopen wasn't going to complain. She didn't want to think about what could be out there any longer.

She shrugged at the two Toa and tried to follow the directions at a reasonable pace. Even the slightest sound of an unexpected footstep or soft crumbling of stone made her jump. But at last, she found the doorway to what could only be the control room... only to run right back out again, panting in terror. "Wh-what is that... thing?" she gasped to her companions.

She had only caught a glimpse, but it was plenty. Large. Fleshy. Tentacles...

IC: Mirror - Pyramid (Royal Blindside)

At last, he staggered up into the solid ground and cool tunnels of the pyramid, only to be met with a maze. It seemed he wasn't the only one lost within it. Mirror decided to push on...

...and a few minutes later, found himself staring back into daylight. This was going to be great.

IC: Virse - Pyramid (Royal Blindside)

Virse followed the others inside. The maze would be an... interesting experience. A brutal obstacle for both friend and foe alike. Rather than running in blindly, Virse closed her eyes and placed a hand against the wall. Her elemental energies felt at the sand engrained in the stone and scattered across the floors. It wasn't much, but it might save her an hour of wandering.

IC: Arkrax - Control Room (Royal Blindside)

By this point, Arkrax was getting used to the question. Apparently, in all the multiverse, there were none quite like him, and he had already computed an answer several times over. "I ~ am Arkrax, ~ Data Elemental. My data records ~ maps of this maze. ~ Perhaps I could ~ be useful ~ in guiding the others ~ to this location?"

IC: Thaera - Pyramid (Royal Blindside)

Thaera grinned at the Fe-Matoran, but he was too exhausted to come up with some witty rebuttal. The pyramid had to be close by...

His next step landed on solid stone, and Thaera quickly pulled himself up into the structure. He offered the end of his staff to help his companion inside. "So... what is your... name then..., Not-Io?" he panted.

Of course, Io was not enjoying all this fun at her expense. Thaera made sure to keep her cage closed so she didn't try anything rash.

IC: Terry Terrix - Royal Blindside Army - Pyramid Control Room. 

He poked his head in through the door. "Ugh... I dunno.... Looks like someone's spew came ta life."

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Miril - Royal Blindside Army - Pyramid Control Room.

"That might be a good idea," I agreed. I turned to the screens, "Now, let's see if we can find out what the rest of this arena looks like." 

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - Royal Blindside Army - Above Desert Stronghold.

Circling lazily up above the pyramid, I tried to calm myself down. The heat is getting to me, that's all it is... I knew I was lying to myself. There was more to it than that; I just wasn't sure what it was, exactly....

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Alisa Dare - Tahtorak's Fist - Clifftop Stronghold. 

"Not used to it, exactly," Alisa said, "I tend to work alone, or in smaller groups." 

IC(Kalatin): "I'm Kalatin, a gelatin in former service to the Great Beings, at your service." He tried to manage the appropriate bow. "Good to see you here, General."

Turbo's frustrated voice echoed over the com. "You need to go straight forward to the end of your hallway, and make a left. Then go to that hallway, turn right, and then go to the end of that one, turn left again. Then you need to go forward, ignoring all the side tunnels until you get to the end, and make a left. You should see a staircase. Take that up here."

IC: Alisa Dare - Tahtorak's Fist - Outside Clifftop Stronghold.

"If that team isn't composed of morons, then yes."

IC: The Puppetmaster - Tahtorak's Fist - Clifftop Stronghold Control Room.

Having left the others to their discussions, The Puppetmaster entered what he could only assume to be the control room and started looking over the map of the arena. His team had the cove, but apparently there were tunnels that would allow attackers to circumvent having to scale the entire cliff-face. 

The other teams had equally formidable defences. One team's base was hidden in a dense jungle, and the other's was within a large, labyrinthine structure in the centre of an open desert.

This would be a challenge...

"What about you?"

"But are you, as you put it, a team player?" 

IC: Zakaro (Arma Virique)

"I heard my name!"

"...I vote me?"

After getting no more of a response than a few strange looks, the Toa of Earth shrugged and casually created an earthen chair, raised up to be visible among the trees, and took a seat to wait. 

IC: Astaer (Arma Virique)

This being knew her name. 

How did it-was it a she?-know Astaer's name? Was it a Psionics user? It didn't seem to be so, most Psionics users were more frail, and not a hulking mass of armor like this being was. 

Was it safe?

That was the real question. On one hand, if the being landed a hit on Astaer, it might be the end for the Korumine. 

On the other, she had the speed to easily outrun it if it was so required. 

With a breath and silent prayer to whatever deity ruled this place, Astaer allowed her form to become slightly more solid than usual and swung down from her perch, wrapping her legs around a lower branch to hang at about Noroi's eye level, perhaps a little higher, muscles tensed for action depending upon the armored being's reaction. 

For now, Astaer would listen and converse without words. 

IC: Nisaduf (Royal Blindside)

"Nisaduf," the Fe-Matoran returned, grabbing the end of Thaera's staff to pull herself up and onto the stone with a sigh of relief. 

"Yours?"

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Arena, Cliff | With Eryard, Riss, Vinra and Kat)

Feli listened to other pilots with her hands crossed. After everyone else had voiced their opinions, she said "Mecha's are powerful. I agree that we should support regular fighters, but if the need arises we should join together and form a strong strike team. We can switch between both tactics."

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

"Let's just hope the same can be said of everyone else here..." 

IC:

Truthfully, Noroi had rather personal reasons for looking deeper into the information on Astaer. Not that there was much available. She had been given names, abilities, and general personal information. Histories reduced to short, efficient briefings. But she could have told on sight alone, even without the profile, that she was of the same species as Noroi herself. A rarity, where the colossus was from, and she seemed to even know the name of their race; something Noroi herself had never determined.

Even from a standpoint of tactics, the Korumine would be invaluable against several of their foes. Her natural intangibility, and her experience with scaling cliffs, would make her a potent tool. And for that reason, and for her own curiosity, the General needed to coax her into cooperation.

"Thank you." She said, the words taking a kind tone, though it was heard to hear from behind the layers of metal. "I am Noroi. A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Ms. Astaer."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Silvanni

Alright first things first, it's come to my attention that I missed out an awesome fight between the Enforcer and Noroi in round three, so screw you hand above for ditching me like that. That fight must have been so freaking cool. Can we retcon me into having been munching on pop corn as I watched the round? Not that it would solve the problem of having not seen the fight in the first place. 

Ahem.

You probably want me to get back on topic so fine I will. Like everyone I got plucked out of whatever it was I doing before and in this case that something was talking to the Captain. Yet now I found myself being called by oh so glorious leader. Well no worries, I needed to talk to her anyway, it'd be more fun to fight all three armies, but I was a sporting person so I'd tell her before hand.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Arena, Cliff | With Eryard, Riss, Vinra and Kat)

Feli listened to other pilots with her hands crossed. After everyone else had voiced their opinions, she said "Mecha's are powerful. I agree that we should support regular fighters, but if the need arises we should join together and form a strong strike team. We can switch between both tactics."

IC: Eryard

"Good idea. Work with the infantry, but in a certain signal or in certain situations, come together."

I nodded, musing on the thought.

The strategy that the monastic knight had proposed was sound.

"I'll relay your thoughts to the General. Thank you for your time. Unless you guys want to come with me, which you can if you want to see the General."

I began walking back to the Stronghold.

OOC: ugh... Not in a posting mood...

IC: Kopen - Control Room (Royal Blindside)

And it can talk. Kopen didn't seem to be in any hurry to return the greeting or take even a step closer to the Control Room.

IC: Arkrax - Pyramid (Royal Blindside)

Arkrax nodded and whizzed out of the room back into the maze. Its many turns were simple for him to navigate using his digital map, and he soon found himself back at the entrance.

"This way, ~ please," he buzzed at all the fighters waiting there. He quickly turned and began reversing the path he had taken.

IC: Mirror - Pyramid (Royal Blindside)

Mirror nearly ran into a strange glowing Toa in his wanderings. Fortunately, the Toa also seemed to know where the control room was. Mirror followed after quietly.

IC: Virse - Pyramid (Royal Blindside)

Virse quickly arrived in the Control Room after a minimum of idle walking to find several others had already beaten her. The General stood outside, all but paralyzed. But it was what was inside that caught her attention. Massive screens displaying the battlefield. All kinds of communication equipment. She hadn't seen anything like this outside of a Great Being laboratory.

Her face was cool and impassive as a stray hand reached out to touch the screens. She rubbed the smooth surface, marveling at its intricacy. "This is what we're using..." she muttered to no one in particular.

IC: Thaera - Pyramid (Royal Blindside)

"Thaera," he grunted as he pulled Nisaduf up. "Master trapper. And I suppose you met Io." If the Avohkah had eyes to roll, she would have.

Someone was offering to lead them further in. But Thaera never expected a ghost. He blinked a few times before turning back and offering a hand. "Come on, then."

IC: Glaive - Comfort Sector

War was all around him. Glaive tore through the Makuta's minions, hardly flinching as their bolts ricocheted off his armor. Daggers flashed and cut the air, often bringing a few Rahkshi limbs with it. They were mere puppets. Glaive was going in for the master.

The Makuta was easy to spot, even in the fray. Her huge, intimidating form towered over everything around him. Her hands waved aimlessly, as if directing the symphony of death. Her eyes glowed fiercely, begging him to just try extinguishing that karzfire.

With one last swipe, Glaive was through the Rahkshi and leaping towards her, claws outstretched. A feral roar burst from his mouth as he met... nothing. He passed right through the Makuta and hit the ground in a roll. An illusion. Now where was...

His head turned side to side, but instead of a battlefield, all he saw were four plain walls and a bare minimum of furniture. Before his mind could even assemble a rational explanation, an irritable voice blared in from hidden speakers. Glaive wheeled about, claws at the ready, but there was no foe to face. Instead, he tore into the walls, trying to silence those instructions. Lies. All of it, lies. They thought he couldn't recognize a Makuta illusion when he saw one. "Bionifight," what a joke.

He glared through one of the many punctures he had caused, only to be met by something stranger still. The Makuta could do better than that. Why would he ever believe that four-armed glowing creatures and obese mechanical constructs could possible exist? It was well-crafted, but an illusion all the same. Perhaps he could just... play along. Just to find out what this Makuta wanted.

His blades flattened into a smooth hide, and Glaive calmly opened the shredded door. Something that could almost be called a grin flickered on his bestial face. He approached the small and strange collection of illusions, the daggers on the back of his neck just barely rising in preparation for battle. "Greetings, creatures," he growled pleasantly. "You all look very convincing."

-==IC: Elly==-

"What is...?" Elly frowned, as she stopped a step from where everyone was gathering. She had no clue why there were so many people there right at that moment, and was slightly surprised that there were people who weren't in the round.

-==IC: Astra==-

Not too far away from where everyone was gathering, Astra the assassin watched the goings-ons with a roll of her eyes. This is easy pickings, but... Astra looked to the newest newcomer; the armoured titan known as the Enforcer. That one seems different almost...

IC: Urashimako

I turn to look at

The large horde of Islanders

That seemed duplicates

Of one single entity.

This was most unusual.

Then another man

Beastlike in form and manner

Approaches the group.

I respond to his statement

By asking "What do you mean?"

IC: Minami

Minami followed everybody else, finally arriving at the Control Room. "... Hello?" she called out to nobody in particular.

GM IC: DREISEN - ENGINEERING

"The tedium is being here in the first place," Dreisen said, shrugging. "Do you have the plans on you?"

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - MEDICAL BASEMENT

The Skakdi frowned, shaking his head as he pulled Mirror Lytrel's arm.

"This is unsatisfactory," he said, sounding disappointed. "Dear Fishers appears to have truly deluded herself into believing that she shall survive this in some fashion - indeed, that she shall simply be 'reborn'."

He turned away, crouching down and rummaging underneath the operating table before popping back up with another grin, holding a strange device in his hand.

"I do believe this shall fix our little problem," he said cheerfully. "Once she breathes in the gas, it will target the fear centers in her mind. She shall begin to hallucinate sights, sounds, touches, and sensations. All emotions she is currently feeling shall be squashed by pure, unadulterated fear. It's just a shame that I have so little of it here... more than enough for a small Matoran such as herself, but not enough to use on anyone else. Unfortunate; I would love to experiment on the rest of the fighters."

IC: [Turbo Vixen, Blindside Army, Pyramid]

Kelatin's directions were followed in real time, Turbo's speed turning the labyrinth into a whistle-stop blur of sandstone and moss. When she reached the control room her visor highlighted the various beings gathering outside but she didn't catch on as to why until she zoomed inside.

"Holy pollution what is that thing!" 

A disk materialised in her arm, and she flung it at the tentacled mass that was Kelatin with vicious speed

IC: [skrall, Tahtorak's Fist, Cliff]

Standing a little over from Naona and Alisa, Skrall was observing the terrain. It reminded him a little of the Black Spike mountains, his home. Not quite...spiky enough. But it was close.

He looked up at the storm clouds blackening the sky above. He wondered if they would bring rain. Rain could be a hindrance in this, making it trickier to spot anyone trying to scale the cliff in secret. But on the other hand it would make it trickier to actually scale the cliff in the first place...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

He grinned grimly at the sea of... flesh elementals before him. What kind of an illusion was this? The Makuta wasn't even bothering to fill it with unique, independent constructs! He ignored the pitiful attempt at distraction for now, and turned to something... a little more involved. A strange conglomeration of muscle and steel that didn't quite fit anything he had ever seen. Mechanics elemental, perhaps? Or a heavily armored Muscle elemental? It was no matter, it wasn't real anyway.

"Surely, you jest," he answered. "None of this is real. You're not real, your corpulent friend isn't real, and all those... copies are no more real. I've seen far too many illusions to be fooled by something as sloppy as this."

IC Belitun - Pyramid Entrance - Royal Blindside

"Impressive, Sesdec." She remarked after the paper mache machine finished it's moves. "I do not assume you have a mapping function, do you?" Her left hand gestured to the sprawling hallways before her.

IC Maccha Yellow! - Pyramid Control Room - Royal Blindside

You immediately unsheathed your sword, leveling it at the pudding causing so much distress for your recently proposed and accepted focus of your protective powers and instincts. "What do you think you're doing flan fiend? You're distressing your General and ought to leave at once!"

IC Tenjou - Pyramid Airspace - Royal Blindside

"A watchtower? I think it'd be an awfully large and obvious target placed up here." She replied to the Akaku bearing Fa-Toa. "However, anyone with stealth powers could stay up here and keep an eye out. Well," she quickly added, "assuming they did not mind the heat up here."

IC Langmuir - Jungle - Arma Virique

"What the karz are you doing, Onu-Toa?" I shouted up to the, now reclining in an earthen chair of his own making, Onu-Toa. "We've got planning to be doing, if you aren't of a mind to head for the stronghold immediately, at least work on scouting the area out. We haven't got time to sit around."

IC Langmuir - Comfort Sector

Roused from sleep by the Turaga's prodding and the generally overwhelming and sleep preventing noise, the Fe-Toa stirred from her dreams, sleepily sitting up and opening her eyes. After doing so, it took about two second for her to let out a girlish scream, take hold of what appeared to be a sword hilt and crossbar and kick all the pillows off the sofa as she bolted to a standing position, sword [minus blade] leveled at the strange crowd.

"W-w-who are a-all of you!"

...but close to it

IC: "Aye. One is an experience officer of the law," Halken rumbled, tucking the offered cigar back away and puffing on his own. "The other, however, is but a child. I doubt she has seen enough battle to do more than panic in the face of it. What would you recommend the Naonas do?"

IC: Xaeraz stepped into the control room and groaned as he saw the fighting going on.

"EVERYBODY STAND DOWN!" he yelled as he strode in between Vixen and Katalin.

IC: "Perhaps you will be CONVINCED of our REALNESS by something LIKE THIS!" Agraney replied, striding over to Glaive and throwing a punch at him.

IC: "Aha, fear gas! Of course! Maybe you could convince the Host to let us return you to home, so you could pick up more of this delightful stuff?" Mirror Lytrel removed the towel, throwing it over one arm.

"Or, I could borrow your knives, and we could see how she reacts to those!"

Edited by Decapixaetion

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Intavus:

The copies vanished, leaving a single Intavus with his hands on his hips looking quite irritably up at Glaive.

"I'll have you know that I'm a great hero where I am from! I was gifted this power by Ekimu himself!

At Langumuir's question, he bowed deeply.

"My name is Intavus, savior of Okoto."

IC: Mknami

A sudden uproar. That ill-tempered automaton again -

Minami attempted to catch the disk Turbo threw in a hastily created cloth net.

"Please be calm. I believe that is one of our teammates."

Even so, Minami averted her eyes from the gelatinous mass.

IC: Urashimako

"I do not believe

That this is an illusion.

At the very least,

I myself am real in form.

'I think, therefore I am', yes?"

I then turn back to

The waking, flustered Toa.

"Ma'am, be calm," I say.

I transmit my memories

Of the Host's recorded speech.

OOC: for clarification, Urashimako is beaming the introductory blurb into Langmuir's head.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Virse - Control Room (Royal Blindside)

Virse just sighed. Another battle already, just as she had left the one previous. Her blade came up as she approached the strange wheeled creature, hoping the crystalline Toa would be enough to stop it.

IC: Sesdec - Pyramid (Royal Blindside)

His grin slipped away as he gazed into the impenetrable darkness. The Polyhydra wrinkled back around him and formed into the cumbersome armor once more. "I... I c-c-could f-f-form a m-map, b-b-but I know n-not the w-way," he stammered softly.

His hands came out and attempted to show his abilities, but here the Polyhydra's operation took all his concentration. His natural abilities were locked within its embrace. Sesdec shook his head in dismay. "P-p-perhaps... that b-b-being knows the w-way." He gestured to the retreating, electric blue form some ways down the tunnel, already leading a small group.

He had no need to fear the pain caused within this illusion. Glaive didn't even flinch as the powerful fist neared him, right up until his skin snapped out in the form of a dagger to intercept the blow. He idly looked back to the strange creatures who had addressed him even before finding out if the punch had connected.

"I'm sure you are," he replied to the fleshy one with the many duplicates, apparently given the name "Intavus." To the more mechanized one, he growled, "Precisely what an illusion would say, isn't it? You cannot afford to let me see through your little charade, but it is too late now! I simply have to wake up!"

IC: Agraney grunted once as  his hand was removed, sent flying into the air, he pulled back the now-nubbed arm and reached out with a still whole one, grabbing the hand as it fell. One shake, and the severed hand was a semi-automatic pistol, loaded with a full mag of 9mm rounds. He spun it once, then set it on his belt with a "Harrumph."

"Your REFLEXES are impressive, METAL BEAST."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun