BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Kopen - Med Bay

Kopen pushed against Tenjou's arm as the unexpected heat washed over her. The clear tone of her staff's blades rang through the med bay. She didn't dare to move and allow her clickers to ruin the perfect scene. That feeling of something... life-changing right on the horizon permeated the room.

And then... Tenjou was gone. Kopen let the limp hand slide from her grip. She was frozen with shock and grief. Gradually, the life seemed to pour back into her. Her held breath released in one long, choked gasp. Her hands wrapped around her quivering body. The tears flowed freely. She slowly sank back against the wall, muffled sobs echoing from within her curled form.

She had only known the Av-Toa for a short time, but in that time, she had done more for her than anyone ever had before. She had seen, not a blind Matoran in need of pity or ostracization, but someone in need of help, and she had willingly offered her power to heal. As much as she had hated to admit it, there were noble Toa out there who did everything they should. And Tenjou had been one of them. Kopen couldn't believe that, out of everyone in this tournament, she had been the one to witness her passing. And she couldn't even see what had happened.

• Upvote 8

IC: Alisa Dare - Medbay.

"I'm sorry about your friend," Alisa spoke up, softly, from behind Kopen, "She'd been here a week; we did everything we could...." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

She jumped a little at the unexpected voice. She hadn't realized there were others in the Med Bay with her. With that small motion, she could hear the echoes of the Toa standing in front of her. Slowly, she lifted her head. "N-no... I... I know," she stammered through the tears. "I... I watched her t-too... h-hoping that... she w-would make it... even though I... I d-didn't know her b-before all... this." She chuckled at the absurdity of it, though the sound was closer to a sob.

"We're losing so many good people...." she trailed off with a dejected sigh, "....I don't know what to do." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Medical bay | With Naona)

"Well.." she said, but stopped when sounds of sobbing came from behind her. She turned to look and saw a Matoran sitting and crying. "Excuse me, I must go" she said to Naona, a serious look on her face, and walked towards her.

As she approached, she noticed that the Av-Toa lying in bed nearby was unmoving, Her eyes widened and she moved next to her. Her heartlight no longer glowed. Feli turned to look at Alisa and asked "What happened?" as she tried to revive her with her mask. She didn't seem sad, but angry. Another patient lost. It was her duty to keep them alive, her duty. How could she fail?

OoC: Talking to Alisa Dare

IC: Dartakh (Knowledge Sector | With Ravyn)

"Hah, good, I hate those people, sitting in their marble palaces, thinking that their wealth makes them superior to others. Bah, those greedy buggers should give their treasures to those that need them. They won't,because they're selfish, but they should. Makes me wonder though, would I do the same if I was rich? Keep it all for myself? I don't know, I've never owned much cash, always spent it on food and equipment. What about you, Skinny Grey? What would you do if you were sitting on a pile of treasure?"

Edited by Daniel the Dwarf

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

She gave the deceased Av-Turaga a long, sad look, "She found her destiny...."

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Medical bay | With Alisa Dare)

"You mean she transformed into a Turaga?" she asked and quickly went to grab a syringe from a nearby container. "But why did she die? And what happened to her bow?" She filled the syringe with some dark green liquid and injected it into Tenjou. "If this doesn't work, I don't know what will", she said and sighed in frustration. She had failed in her duty, but struggled to admit this.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

"She's been dying for a week now," Alisa said, more snappily than she'd intended. "You can't save everyone." 

"M-maybe I should just... g-go," Kopen sighed. She started picking herself up and wiping at the few tears that had leaked through her blindfold. Kale might like to know she was... gone, and Kopen knew where to find him.

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Medical bay | With Alisa Dare)

She stared at Tenjou's lifeless body in silence. "I know", she said tiredly, "I always do my best in order to save lives. I thought that I could find a way to keep this patient alive.. but I didn't." While for a moment it looked like she would cry, she instead threw the syringe on the floor, shattering it, and muttered a curse. She then rubbed her face with her hand and sighed, this time wearily. "What about her?" she asked Alisa after calming down slightly, gesturing at Kopen, "Is she alright?" She also noticed Minami checking if Tenjou was alive, and said "I'm sorry, but she's gone. Could you please go get some medical staff to help you carry her body to the morgue?"

OoC: Talking to Minami

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

"I'm not sure...." she watched the blind Matoran start to leave, "....everyone reacts differently to losing a friend." 

She didn't want to hear them talking about Tenjou that way. Not yet. As she hastily made her way to the door, she realized she had almost left her staff. Kopen ran back and shoved through the small crowd surrounding the deceased Toa and reached for her staff under the blanket.

The moment she touched it, a new power surged through her. Light burst from the staff, spreading up her arm to the rest of her. She hardly noticed herself growing and her armor reshaping through the flood of new sensations. All at once, the room became, not just form and distance, but space, filled with... something. She could feel it shining down and reflecting from her armor and those around her. If she just reached a little further, she could bend it...

The light began to fade, and where once had stood a Matoran now revealed a very startled Toa of Light, clad in perfect silver and gold armor. Toa Kopen staggered back, but her taller, ungainly body snagged on a bed and she went tumbling to the ground. Somehow, she kept a tight grip on her staff as she fell. There was something familiar about it, and yet... something new, lurking just out of her reach.

She could hardly form the words. "W-what... was that?"

GM IC: DREISEN - ENGINEERING

"It's doubtful," Dreisen replied to Vagust, shrugging. "I'm also not sure we would have enough time anyway - sounds like we have company. And they'll want to explain about 'blah blah blah mission stuff blah blah blah help us fix everything blah blah blah we hate you because you're staff blah blah did we mention we hate staff yet'. Because that's what the cool fighters do around here. Hate everything."

He paused for a moment before adding, "not that there's anything wrong with that, of course. I hate almost everything about Bionifight as well."

GM IC: THE HOST - CONTROL ROOM

"Hmm..." the Host trailed off as he thought over where some of his gems might have gone. "I believe they have almost certainly been quite literally scattered across the island - it is very likely that the Cult has already retrieved several, and we might need to wrestle them back into our own hands. If you would like to decrease the chances of being captured or dying, I might recommend attempting the Wailing Cliffs or the Wilted Forest first... and if you don't mind, I think I might join you. I must not stray away from the facility for too long, but perhaps it might be prudent for me to become a little more... involved."

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR - DAYETH / DAJIK / SKRALL

As the smoke began to clear, the feeling of fear within the fighters would begin to recede, although it remained present. The Matoran gathered around all slowly stood to their feet, all of them staring at Dayeth.

To DajikSkrall, and anyone else who might see her, Dayeth's very presence was suddenly nerve-wracking; her eyes shone with a cold, alien light, although Dayeth herself was not aware of either of these.

"The Fearsome One has chosen," one of the Matoran said. 

"He has blessed you," another said, speaking directly to Dayeth. 

Some of them turned now to Dajik and Skrall, as they spoke to the three fighters together.

"You will meet the Master Herald in his castle," they said in unison. "We shall guide you."

"Protect you."

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - LABORATORY M

The Skakdi shook his head as he examined the heavily damaged metallic sphere closely. Bits and pieces of wiring were visible; some lights flashed dully. The sphere itself was a little larger than his head.

Technology was truly remarkable sometimes.

But he had learned all he could from the damaged piece of equipment - and it was not much. It was high time he returned it to the safety of Tuoni's possession. 

The Skakdi lifted the sphere carefully, grunting at the weight, before vanishing into thin air-

-before re-materializing right next to the Herald of Death himself.

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Knowledge Sector

"Well, the first thing I'd do if I was sitting on a pile of treasure would be to not tell anyone that I was sitting on a pile of treasure," Ravyn said as his grin widened a little. "I wouldn't want anyone to come along and steal it on me before I figured out what to do with it first, would I?"

He then turned his gaze back towards Dartakh.

"But the second thing I'd most definitely do would be to set aside just enough of it to keep those I care about comfortable for the rest of their lives, however long that may be. The rest of it would probably be split up between aiding those who needed it most and helping defend the last two bastions of safety we have left on Mata Nui from Makuta-worshippers, which is not going to be an easy thing to do, especially with the Toa Maru being dead and all."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Lady Dajik - City of Fear

Was this her reckoning? The Toa that had once seemed so ordinary was wrapped in an aura of power and fear. The Lady Dajik was certain that all it would take was one word, and she would be gone.

And yet, she remained. Her broken, weakened, defeated body was allowed to continue existing. She was going to see the Doctor. The Lady Dajik painfully pushed herself up with her one good arm, her warped stump of a hand grasping at the searing wound she had received. The cooling lava had cauterized and sealed the wound, but there still remained a large hole in her armor, one that must be seen to if she ever were to be effective again.

She took one look at what remained of her target, the victory that had been taken from her, before turning back to the Matoran. "Lead the way," she winced.

IC: Snese - Containment Center

The Toa stirred as he placed her down, and Snese prepared another healthy dose of virus, but she just rolled over and slept. Snese sat back in his chair with a self-satisfied grin.

A bone-chilling howl sounded outside, something that could be intimidating... if Snese had any bones, or if he didn't know what it was. "Ah, Parasite is on the hunt again," he muttered absently. "Karzahni help those it finds."

IC: Yoko

Another patient dead...

Picking up another supply crate as she watched the Medical Staff cart away another body, Yoko turned towards the door to head back to Engineering-

Hm?

It was that blind Matoran General from the War Games...

Scratch that. Make that blind Toa General.

"... Then..."

Walking up to the blind Toa, Yoko inspected the stumbling Kopen before attempting to help her to her feet.

"Kopen? How did you become a Toa? Is that staff..."

Clearly Kopen was still stunned.

"OK. Somehow in the last minute, you received a large dosage of Toa energy. From what, I don't know; however, what I do know is that you're now a Toa. Did you encounter an object imbued with Toa Energy lately?"

"Come to think of it, there was a dead Turaga being carried to the morgue..."

;Haruka: was there another Toa from my universe in this tournament?;

;There was one, I think...;

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

"Tenjou... Tenjou Utena...? Then... Is that staff a Toa Weapon?"

;Haruka, try contacting Kopen's staff. See if there's an intelligence there.;

;Will do.;

The consciousness of the Sky Cloth reached out to try and see if one of her sisters was inhabiting the staff that Kopen held.

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Medical bay)

When Kopen transformed, she just stared with her mouth open. It had been unexpected and very strange, so it took a while for Feli to comprehend what just happened. The Matoran had turned into a Toa before her eyes, and although she was used to seeing transformations because new Knights of the Order were given Toa stones, Kopen's transformation had been more.. brilliant, in the literal sense, than anything she had ever seen.

Feli shook her head and focused. The Toa in question appeared disoriented and possibly in need of help. She approached her and said "Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I must ask, is everything alright? I think you need to lie down, transformations require recovery.." She seemed quite worried, perhaps wanting to repay her debt for letting a patient perish by helping someone.

OoC: Talking to Kopen

IC: Dartakh (Knowledge sector | With Ravyn)

He frowned. "Makuta-worshippers? They some kind of cultists?"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

"...what is a 'Toa Weapon?'" Kopen asked. "It's... just my staff... well, not quite anymore. But... Tenjou did something to it."

One of the others approached, and Kopen just nodded. "I'm... still trying to wrap my head around this. Maybe I should sit down." Kopen took an unsteady step away from the wall and stumbled.

As Haruka searched the staff, she would find the slumbering consciousness of Tenjou, though the Toa still lacked the energy to answer.

;There's definitely something in that staff. Considering she transformed into a Toa when she touched it...

Catching Kopen as she stumbled, Yoko attempted to lead her to a bed while saying: "Basically, Tenjou transferred her consciousness into this staff. Her mind's in the staff now. She also filled it with Toa energy, which would explain your transformation."

EDIT:

IC: OWL

OWL followed the others.

IC Parasite:

It stopped suddenly, blending easily with the marsh.

Something was coming.

Prey was coming.

So very close now.

Tendrils felt the air. Three, no four beings.

Excellent.

With a sickening Schlick sound, a bone sword came forth from the left hand, while it gathered energy in its right.

It would not be long now.

IC Kat:

"Been awfully quiet since we heard that.... Thing. Suppose it buggered off?"

IC: [Knowledge Sector]

"A place," Tuyetkhamun hissed, responding to Constructman while keeping her hand out to Draco. She was banking on a Rahkshi being naturally subservient to the will of a Makuta to aid her in her efforts to control him. "A purpose. A promise."

IC: [Engineering Sector]

Olari looked over Xara for a second, "You're eager to do something. You're a walking powerhouse. You've got a gem that creates cover. You can fly under your own power without me to carry you. I'm going to ask if you want in, and I'm guessing you're going to say yes."

She thought over other possible candidates.

"I'd like to take Zakaro along. More muscle in case we run into something nasty, and he could sense something in the earth that might be cloaked from my sight. That takes us up to four. Six is the usual number for teams, if I remember the histories, so we need two more. I'm thinking someone who is good at stealth, who might be able to get close, and a psychic. Someone who could co-ordinate us telepathically or transmit our findings back here in case we fall in battle. Either of you two have any suggestions?"

IC: [City of Fear]

Skrall treated Dayeth the same way he would one of his Sister breed. Looking away, averting his eyes. Not meeting her gaze. She was...something more now. Something eldritch and unknown and horrible and wanted her to go away go away go away!

His fingers twitched, casting droplets of Sharky onto the ground.

But the chill of Dayeth's new mantle was enough to freeze even his muscles. Quelling his thirst for battle and blood, the Skrall with no name did his best to put Dayeth out of sight and out of mind, following the Matoran's lead into the fortress

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Draco

"What place? A purpose? And will you stop sticking your hand out like that? It's weird." Draco said, confused. What was the mummified toa doing? Perhaps they were not a toa... A Makuta? They could shapeshift.... He had no idea. Wait.... "You want a... Handshake?"

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC - Seven - Wilted Forest:

While he bounded through the forest, Seven's eyes were constantly on alert for anything that might pop out, any hidden dangers. As were his ears. As was his nose, as well. A predator needed to use all their senses well, and Seven was no exception. And now he could smell something rather odd, a stench of decay and of a purely putrescent odor that was rather offputting. It wasn't like the plantlife around, giving off the sickly-sweet scent those did when they rotted...no, this left a taste in Seven's mouth very reminiscent of putrefied meat.

And after popping into a small clearing, well ahead of his fellows, he saw what appeared to be the source of it. Alone, and standing, and looking ready to attack. Which was rather odd, because he'd been expecting to see the thing that gave off the roar a short while ago to be standing over some old kill or another. And yet Seven was reasonably sure the the angry creature he now faced was probably the thing that gave off the roar a while ago.

From his position low to the ground, knork raised and ready to attack, Seven gave out a low, animalistic growl.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Von Worten (Host's Office)

"Increased involvement on your part would, I think, greatly help raise the general opinion of you. I... tend to get lost in here," I said tapping my head, "but even I could not miss the disdain directed toward you."

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC Parasite:

The Toa-like creature's growl was met with one of its own.

It placed its right hand upon the tree, and from the ground around Seven, Three undead bodies rose from beneath the soil.

The bodies groaned as they shambled toward Seven with blank, dead eyes.

Parasite itself lunged forward with frightening speed, slashing diagonally at Seven's chest.

Seven bounded forwards and to the left as the creature moved towards him, neatly circumventing Parasite's attack and any dead creatures around him. He turned on a dime, raising his knork and stabbing with the fork end, aiming to thrust it into Parasite's side.

profiles i guess

IC Parasite:

The tendrils of its right arm wrapped tightly around the shaft of the knork, and it pulled with unnatural strength, the blade slicing instead across parasite's abdomen.

The stench from within the wound was abhorrent, but perhaps more so was the sight if the gash already beginning to knit itself together, strings of flesh pulling the wound closed.

Parasite turned, trying to wrench the Knork free with the right arm, while the left stabbed the bone sword at Seven's throat.

IC:

Dayeth's guess that the book had been employing fear tactics was a good one, the next page she had turned to had an article that described what this book did. It was like an invisible hand beyond the fourth wall that pointed out literary cliches, surely someone like her could make use of it, could she not?

IC Maccha Yellow!

Genre savvy as he was, Maccha knew that when the illusive and powerful (former?) bad guy decided that he needed to accompany you on a quest, it was likely to be a dangerous one. Filled with trials and tribulations they'd be lucky to survive.

"I'd appreciate your company, Host. The only problem is going to be finding people that'll be willing to work with you and not back stab you the moment we find something. Not everyone is as down to earth as I am."

...but close to it

IC: OWL

Seven had gone ahead of the group. Following behind, OWL kept his ears open...

The sounds of conflict.

The scent of death.

The scent of dead, rotting 肉-

With a roar, OWL burst into the clearing behind Seven, the twin blades of his 赫子 (Kagune: shining child) erupting from his shoulders.

An inhuman roar erupted from the Toa's mouth as he rushed towards the disgusting creature fighting Seven, casually slashing out at one of the shambling zombies the creature had raised with one of his blade-arms.

Seven wrinkled his nose at the smell released from the creature, before growling again when it began nitting itself back together. This just has to be difficult. Then when the large creature tried to wrest the knork from Seven's hands, the Rahkshi-like mutated Toa simply pulled back far harder. Parasite might have been strong, but Seven's mutations had made sure he would be more than strong enough to fight against any creature he might encounter, and it was a relatively simple matter of yanking his staff out of Parasite's grasp.

Then the fork end was brought around again, catching the bone sword between its prongs. Then - quickly noticing the odd position of the creature's head, and the tendril-like feelers sticking out from the chest and the region where the head would've been - Seven sidestepped, keeping Parasite's bone sword locked in the prongs of one end of the knork while the knife blade on the other came up, slashing at the feelers.

profiles i guess

IC zombies:

The first fell, neatly bisected, though it was not dead, and grabbed at OWL's leg.

One other started moving, much more quickly than before, jaw hanging loosely open as it made a mad dash at OWL, trying to tackle him to the ground. The third did the same to Seven.

IC Parasite:

Rather than the knork being simply wrenched free, seven had in fact pulled Parasite's right arm off at the elbow, and as the other end came round, the second bone sword erupted halfway from the mangled stump, intercepting the knife.

With a shriek, it kicked out at Seven's left knee with the bony right foot.

Edited by Chumpu