BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Zakaro (Training Sector) 

Zakaro stood there for a couple seconds just processing things, before shrugging, giving up, and turning to march out the door. 

As he left, he called over his shoulder to Lekona and Elittra, "Well! Everyone's gone so we should be gone to be finding a questing of the Gems, yes, indeed! GemQuest, with your hosts Zakaro, Lekona, and Elittra! Today we begin our quest in the Training Sector, but are going to rapidly proceed to the sighting area..."

His voice faded away from the Sector as he walked out, rambling to himself. 

That was totally normal. 

Well, for Zak.

IC: Bajets (Fighting Zephyr)

As she lay there, pretty much totally paralyzed as the protosteel coating of her arm slowly drained away, leaving it's typical gold color in its place, Bajets laughed through her teeth. 

"Good work, Planty. Now we're both going to Karz."

She felt oddly empowered, motionless as she was, as the vines lashed across her body and the catwalk, the metal creaking in protest as it twisted and buckled, the walk starting to shake and swing. 

Of all the ways to die, it was because of a plant and a Bo-Toa flipping out. 

Yeah, she was never going back to Mata Nui.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: "It's...Zephyr..." He panted, turning to glare at her through his mangled mask."You un...cultured wench. My name...Is Zephyr." Oh, how he hated this skakdi right now. She'd broken his mask, damaged his beautiful face, and now called him Planty??? When they respawned, he was going to hunt her down and make her suffer.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena.

"Aw, that's real cute," he sneered, turning the floor beneath Izarargi's feet into a fast-moving tread in an effort to take her by surprise and propel her off the catwalk into the fiery pit below. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Kale Ironshaper- Central Spire

IC: "Ah Uri, Glad you could join us. The entire team is now assembled. Assuming the others here agree to join that is."

He took a moment to look at each of them in turn.

"I think this is enough to start with. Who wants to go dragon hunting?"

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC - Okavaung (Great Furnace):

Even as Ten focused on the Gem, the catwalk disconnected with a creak. At the same time as Nisaduf latched onto one of his legs, he dropped the walkway, which fell away towards the waiting ocean of molten protodermis. Okavaung propelled himself forward with a flap of his wings, using the rest of the catwalk as cover for the main part of his body, though his poor tail took more punishment from the hammers. With this, in addition to the icicle in his back annoyingly spreading his scales, the dragon's rage was beginning to build, and he unleashed it all in a single stomp, with which he aimed to crush the hanging Matoran into the catwalk below.

IC: Daedalus Drachoren and Furnace Salamander

Daedalus rolled back to his right (well, technically his left, since he was on his stomach, but whatever), groaning as he did so. Apparently, using his mask twice in such a short span of time was kind of tiring. He was starting to get a headache, and worse, he still couldn't see.

And now something was shrieking.

Mid-jump, the Furnace Salamander could not avoid Orm's attack. It's claws were impaled on shadowy blades, though the creature's momentum carried it forward. To help, the Furnace Salamander began to furiously beat furiously to keep its body at the level of Orm's torso. Hopefully, it could knock the annoying, dark being over.

OOC: Furnace Salamander attacking Orm.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly smiled, as the blow clanged off the tonfas. The female warrior's look steeled, however, as she brought a knee up toward her opponent quickly. In a way, it mirrored the opening to their last fight... However, it was merely the beginning, and Elly had a more long term plan this time.

IC: Alisa Dare - Arena.

A metallic crashing sound from up above caught Alisa's attention, and she looked up to see a dragon (Okavaung) attacking a collapsing catwalk. Taking careful aim, she unleashed a bolt of Visual Absence at the creature. 

It couldn't kill if it couldn't see....

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

In her armor, Noroi had been too slow. She'd taken the blow, and worked from there. It was a hindrance in every way, heavy where she would be light, slow where she wished for speed. But all of her time in the armor had granted her one thing; a real appreciation for just how free she was without it. She sidestepped the knee, bringing her body perpendicular with the other woman. Her left elbow, the one facing her opponent, shot out towards the center of her chest, hoping to drive the wind from her lungs. 

Her right arm hung back, prepared to follow up if she was successful, and defend if she was not.

IC:

"The big one outside?"

Edited by Riku Tryon

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Okavaung (Great Furnace):

Even as Ten focused on the Gem, the catwalk disconnected with a creak. At the same time as Nisaduf latched onto one of his legs, he dropped the walkway, which fell away towards the waiting ocean of molten protodermis. Okavaung propelled himself forward with a flap of his wings, using the rest of the catwalk as cover for the main part of his body, though his poor tail took more punishment from the hammers. With this, in addition to the icicle in his back annoyingly spreading his scales, the dragon's rage was beginning to build, and he unleashed it all in a single stomp, with which he aimed to crush the hanging Matoran into the catwalk below.

IC Tirkah:

Having made his way to a new location away from the raging battles, Tirkah scanned the battlefield once more, settling his sihts on a smaller Dragon than he'd seen previous.

He smiled, setting his sights at the Dragons Torso, just where the neck met the body, and Pulled the Trigger, sending the explosive round barreling forward at super sonic speed.

Not even solid protosteel stopped these rounds.

He cracked a grin.

Kale Ironshaper- Central Spire

IC: "Yes, the beast outside. This one happens to be a Frost Dragon who seems to possess telepathic powers. I tangled with him last round, a somewhat unpleasant fellow but certainly beatable and not as large as a full grown Kanohi Dragon."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC - Aclaraung:

Aclaraung strolled around on the lowest catwalks, although he was hyper-alert for attack from any beings around him.

IC - Vagust:

Karzahni.

It seemed Ismekne had caught up to him again. He turned in time to take the blast of water to the chest, getting knocked over and falling down to the floor of the cat walk; in a moment he sprung up again, sword in hand, facing Ismekne, who was still making her way towards him.

"Are you so afraid of coming near me that you'd rather fight like a coward?" He growled, trying an entirely different tactic than lightning bolt + running away, and hoping the obvious hypocrisy of his question would distract Ismekne for a short time.

That short time was the time that Vagust needed to rush forwards a couple yards, sword in hand, and slash down at Ismekne.

Which was what he was doing.

IC - Seven:

Seven was hungry.

OOC: Vagust combatting Ismekne. Aclaraung and Seven open to battle.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly grunted, as the blow connected. However, Noroi had not been as successful as she had probably hoped, and Elly kicked off from the ground, propelling herself backwards, as she readjusted the grip on her sword, and then skidded to a stop. Elly looked up with an amused smile, and then nodded, as she pushed off forward from the ground.

Elly brought her sword to the side as she ran, and then feigned a powerful slash to Noroi's left, but instead jumped to the left, and swung upwards toward the now-agile opponent.

• Upvote 1

IC Selox:

As Aclarung walked, he might notice a patch of catwalk/ground with a Kanoka upon it.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Skorm - Great Furnace (Lower Catwalks)

The heat, and the exhaustion from being split that was doubling up on him, was catching up with Orm. He toppled over under the weight of the rahi, pushed back a few steps, past Sko. It squirmed and slashed at his mask; Orm pushed the shadow-blades deeper.

Sko could feel the exhaustion weighing on them. "Orm... I don't think we're gonna win this one..."

"WHAT?"

Fighting past the burning pain of the fireflyer bites, Sko pulled himself towards the railing. The Av-entity summoned what strength of his remained, and hurled himself off, towards the molten protodermis below. Orm saw his other half doing this. "Wait, what are you... NOOOOOOOO-"

Sko hit the molten metal head-first. Orm's eyes and heartlight immediately went out, and he started to slump, before disappearing.

Re-fused into a single Toa, Skorm awoke in the Medbay, rocketing up from a gurney.

"-OOOOOO!"

The Twi-Toa immediately winced, as his hearing was restored. "Stupid sonuva..."

OOC: Skorm KO'd by suicide, though I'll let the judges determine whether Daedelus gets credit or not. Skorm in Medbay, available for interaction!

Edited by Necrocybermancer
  • Upvote 2

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

So... stumbling footsteps, someone talking, someone else screaming, and then silence (well, except for the distant sounds of battle and the ambient noise, but you get what I mean).

"What just happened?"

• Upvote 1

ooC: Are people ever going to spell Aclaraung's name right?

IC - Aclaraung:

Aclaraung noticed the kanoka, and, wary of a trap in the arena, decided that, instead of just calmly walking over to it or trying to talk to it, he would do something else. He focused, mentally trying to grasp the Kanoka and the stuff under it with his telekinesis, before trying to fling them off to the side. If they were just inanimate objects, then it'd be fine. If they were supposed to be something alive, he had no doubt it would be revealed soon after.

IC - Praggos:

"Oh, hi." Praggos turned. "How are you? Seems like the weather is wonderful around here, although perhaps warmer than I would prefer."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Yoko

Still flying about near the ceiling on her magic carpet cape, Yoko spotted a figure down below (Seven).

"Hm..."

Close your eyes.

Reach out with your mind.

Plant the seed.

The touch of a Komau could be quite varied. Sometimes, it could be violently, brashly destructive. Other times, it could be treacherously insidious.

Yoko had yet to decide her approach though. Right now, she was simply focusing on getting a feel for Seven's mind, looking for a way in, looking for soft, fertile soil that her rose could take root in and shoot up from and extend its influence into the mind of this figure.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

IC: Tomo (as Coco)

"This one concurs. It could greatly use a cup of water."

Of course, being a Makuta, Tomo didn't need to drink water. Ever. Or eat. Or sleep. Or breath (She wasn't too sure about the last one). But, to keep up appearances...

IC: Hagah

A figure in the distance, Hagah spotted (Tarsus). He looked well armed, so the Artakha bull debated whether to simply charge the fighter or to shoot lava from a distance. The lava had worked last time...

OOC: Yoko mentally attacking Seven, Tomo talking to Praggos, Hagah planning an attack plan against Tarsus.

IC: Virse - Arena (with Ardian, Buzzz, Hound, Riss, Sudrec)

"Lead the way, Mighty Sudrec. Our lowly intellects are mere sparks compared to your divine brilliance."

IC: Thaera - Arena

It wasn't long before his keen eyes picked out a flash of green and purple racing along the walkways. Another contestant, this one a... not quite Matoran of an unusual coloring. She seemed easy enough to catch.

Thaera followed his walkway to position himself directly over her, then leapt down, his Avohkah claw swinging to knock her over.

OOC: Thaera attacking Venom Huntress

Edited by Click

IC - Vagust:

Karzahni.

It seemed Ismekne had caught up to him again. He turned in time to take the blast of water to the chest, getting knocked over and falling down to the floor of the cat walk; in a moment he sprung up again, sword in hand, facing Ismekne, who was still making her way towards him.

"Are you so afraid of coming near me that you'd rather fight like a coward?" He growled, trying an entirely different tactic than lightning bolt + running away, and hoping the obvious hypocrisy of his question would distract Ismekne for a short time.

That short time was the time that Vagust needed to rush forwards a couple yards, sword in hand, and slash down at Ismekne.

Which was what he was doing.

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne saw the lightning Toa hit the ground, but when he got up she slowed, coming to a stop. She kept her eyes on Vagust as he talked, waiting for his next actual move.

When it came, she dodged to the left side of the catwalk, hoping that his momentum would take him past her.

Edited by fishers64

IC: Buzzz-Arena

Buzzz bonded forward.  "I'm great at dodging, should I scout?"

IC: Venom Huntress-Arena

Venom Huntess had heard something, she turned around just in time to see her attacker.  She spun around and managed to dodge the strike, she drew her daggers and slashed one of them forward.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Thaera - Arena (fighting Venom Huntress)

There wasn't much time to react, but Thaera had always found he didn't need much time. In one smooth motion, he landed softly, then sprang back away from the knife. He needed distance to be truly effective.

As he jumped, his claw came down again to snare her wrist.

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

Tarsus stopped for a moment to wipe the sweat from his brow, noticing the silhouette of a nearby being through the sudden eruption of steam and smoke before him. Not knowing if this figure was intending to attack or not, but under the impression that it had already saw him first, he tightened his two-handed grip on Executioner and prepared himself for the seemingly inevitable confrontation.

OOC: Tarsus approaching Hagah.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Ten

Crack. Snap. Rend. Tear.

That's the sound metal makes when it tears away. Ten would have panicked as he fell into the lava and melted to death...if he actually fell into the lava and melted to death. Hardlight was a miracle, especially when used to create platforms. Well, more like a pillar. Ten stood atop the hardlight pillar, which was emerging from a pool of molten protodermis, and glanced around. He didn't have long before...well, the hardlight melted from the protodermis, obviously. Keeping the pillar together was a lot of work as it was - it was a very, very large construct. Ten began thinning it, and slowly moving it to another catwalk for him to jump on to...he was still invisible, of course.

And if it wasn't for the hardlight underneath him, one would have seen his shadow.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Daedalus Drachoren and Furnace Salamander

Okay, Daedalus, time to get up.

With a weary groan, Daedalus sat up and put his feet underneath him. He awkwardly pushed himself to a standing position, but as he began to straighten, he honed in a noise he had previously attributed to a steam leak in a pipe somewhere (which was kind of stupid, considering it wasn't a steady sound). It was a ragged, rasping sound, and it wasn't until Daedalus heard claws clanking against metal that he made the connection.

The noise, of course, was the still-living Furnace Salamander. When Sko jumped to his death, Orm disappeared, leaving the Furnace Salamander to fall to the catwalk, where it lay for a few moments, suffering from its wounds. It would have loved to slink away and nurse those wounds, but there was still a being invading its turf, and it needed to rid the area of said being.

Breathing raggedly, the creature righted itself and turned to face the rising Daedalus. Without preamble, it charged.

Daedalus froze, his head cocked to one side, listening. He realized what it was just a moment too late. He started to raise his sword to channel a sonic blast, but he never got the chance. The Furnace Salamander had already leaped, its foreclaws, aching though they were, extended. This time, however, it decided not to slash, but to dig in. Its right claw grasped Daedalus' left arm and squeezed its claws in, while its left claw grasped his chest, sinking its claws through his armor and into his body. At the moment, Daedalus' only consolation was that his sword had been raised in such a way that the creature impaled itself during the attack.

Of course, its hard to recognize such a silver lining when one is in such pain.

The creature's momentum sent the two tumbling backward. Daedalus gritted his teeth in pain and began thrashing to his left and right, trying to knock the creature off. The Furnace Salamander was breathing more heavily now and was significantly weakened, but, unfortunately, it was not quite dead yet. In a last attempt to rid his habitat of this intruder, it bit him. It probably aimed for his neck, but the combination of its weakness and Daedalus' thrashing caused the bite to land on his shoulder.

But ho

ly

fire

Daedalus screamed, pouring all his breath and his energy into the sound. The Furnace Salamander shuddered and then relaxed, but Daedalus didn't notice. He was too busy trying to scream away the lava that had apparently been poured into his body.

OOC: Daedalus greatly suffering from a Furnace Salamander bite. Open for interaction, I guess?

IC: Thaera - Arena (fighting Venom Huntress)

He let the staff slip through his hands as she pulled on it, and the knife fell short. As the end nearly slipped through his hands, he tightened his grip and gave another yank, attempting to throw her off balance...

Only to realize he wasn't quite sure what to do after that. His only weapon was around her wrist. Throwing all caution to the wind, he thrust his head forward to where her gut would be if the pull worked.

IC: Dayeth - Knowledge Sector.

Reaching the sector, she sat down at one of the terminals, pulling up a live feed of the match. She was curious to see what fate was waiting for that obnoxious Rahkshi that had cheap-shotted her. 

IC Kat:

I hadn't looked away. Hadn't turned, hadn't shut my eyes.

At the end of it, however, my head fell, tears glinting as they fell and hissed against the hot metal.

It hurt. Badly. I kept trying to rationalise it, but kept coming back to the day he'd been broken on the floor of the Gym.

My fists clenched, and my breaths came heavy and uneven.

Images flashed in my mind.

Nynrah.

The Gym.

The funeral.

I fell to my knees, hacking and coughing. I felt like I was suffocating.

I'd held the world on my shoulders once.

Now I felt like a defenseless level one Kraata without a shell.

• Upvote 5

IC: Xara - Arena.

"Kat?" I crouched beside her, switching back to Kraata-speak. <"That wasn't the Omega you knew. He was trying to kill you."> I got to my feet. <"You know I'm right. I did what I had to.">

IC Maccha Yellow - W/ Kat and Xara

You stand awkwardly to the side. Contemplating what, if anything, you ought to say. A lot of motivational quips or snippets of quotes of great men filter through your mind.

They all feel hollow, scripted emptiness for faceless men.

IC Tenjou - Spire

"Most draconic creatures have thick, strong scales. Strong mental fortifications, a wicked cleverness and massive physical strength." She finished stringing her bow, testing the tension. "Those won't pose too much of an issue at this distance." She gave (one of) the newcomers a quick look over, whites and blues with a Calix. No weapon present, but he had several metallic objects with loops on them strung about his person.

"Who else has ranged capabilities besides Kale and I?"

IC Varentain - Interacting with Daedalus

He was distracted from his vigil by screaming, deep and pained. Investigation was necessary, it was too close at hand to leave up to fate. With a soft glow, the makuta's Mohtrek activated, splitting him like a prism in a trio of figures. The secondary and teritiary forms scanning every angle as they worked their way to the source of the screeches and skreighes.

A dully colored toa, writhing out from underneath a beast of some type. The troika approaches, careful to ascertain that both no one is watching and that the creature is truly dead. The toa is in a miserable state, burnt and bitten. Bleeding and slashed. We are reminded of the battlefield we had only so recently conquered. Fire and death abound, it is for this reason that we did not finish him. If he could be saved, trust could be built. The roots of any great force lay in singular people.

The trio of figures kneel surround the toa, forming a scalene triangle, far off edge surveying possible interruptors. Primary Varentain speaks to the toa. "Do not move, toa."

...but close to it

IC: Dynomi's first shot had caught Olari off guard. This time though? This time she was actively watching the inertia Toa, and could see the firearm being aimed and loosed. Since the gun wasn't being affected by the same magnetic field that was drawing everything else towards Dynomi, Olari didn't bother trying to stop its ammunition with another. After Virse's glass blade and Langmuir's sodium swords in the last round she was a lot warier about weapons made of non-ferrous materials. Instead she fell back on her cover, tilting the vat back from its swinging arc sooner than Dynomi expected, letting the bullet impact with a clang on its solid exterior. 

She kept up the attraction field around her foe, continuing to turn most of the environment into an oncoming hazard for the inertia Toa.

Just fall already, she thought to herself, Fall!

IC: Whoop, two of them now. And one a flesh and blood Toa, not some hologram. Jorth idly wondered if the mention of controlling explosions was a sort of subliminal threat, a sort of "don't fight us or your organs will end up on different sides of the map" type of thing?

"Hello Arkrax, hello Oinez, nice to meet the pair of you. I'm quite happy to stay here and defend the place if you're happy to not stab me in the back after lulling me into a false sense of security."

IC: Ink shifted on Tuyetkhamun's bandages, underneath the ones visible on the surface. They were changing the underlayers of wrappings to sheets of steel and lead, subdermal armour in case the next bullet actually hit her. It would have sufficed against one of the firework revolvers from her world, but the weapon had already pierced a pipe so was clearly more powerful and dangerous. She would have to walk a path of peace until she was sure of what this enemy could do.

"Please, there is no need for violence. I was merely trying to ensure this one moved from her distress into clarity of thought." It was technically true, she was avoiding outright lies in case the Toa had some Rode-like powers she was unaware of. Admittedly the 'clarity of thought' would be an overriding compulsion to serve Tuyetkhamun but it was still no untruth. "We need not fight like the arrangers of this tournament desire. In mortal tongues I am known as the God-Queen Tuyetkhamun, how should I address you?"

She proffered her hands towards Zangah, trusting on her crooked, spidery fingers and the patchwork shadows of the arena to mask to marks that formed on her palm

Edited by I Am Ultron Six
  • Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg