BZPower Secret Santa

-Windrider-

Speaking of making gifts, I just spent the last several hours making this monstrosity for Akaku. I figured that since he didn't get a chance to participate in the Secret Santa this present isn't bound by the same rules as the other Secret Santa presents. So here's this, click at your own cost.

Akaku "Secret Santa" Present

What have I created...

~Soran

Ps: That image on the far right has got one of the best expressions I've made in a while.

Link isn't working.

Isn't for me either.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Speaking of making gifts, I just spent the last several hours making this monstrosity for Akaku. I figured that since he didn't get a chance to participate in the Secret Santa this present isn't bound by the same rules as the other Secret Santa presents. So here's this, click at your own cost.

What have I created...

~Soran

Ps: That image on the far right has got one of the best expressions I've made in a while.

Link isn't working.

Isn't for me either.

Same.

What have I created...

~Soran

Link isn't working.

Isn't for me either.

Same.

Same here. Though that's made me start looking for your DA account, so ... congrats? =P

-Inferna

• Upvote 3

What have I created...

~Soran

Here's a working link.

this is great and the fact the original link didn't work is sad. but now everyone can see it.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Son of a gun, I hate it when that happens. For some odd reason there's like a 1/10 chance that a picture I make on that site just doesn't want to load.

Thanks for linking something that and hopefully it works again. Here's the link to the image itself.  pls work

~Soran

I am honored to have been selected to stand among the company of the burning-headed-Windrider and the extremely-large-nosed-box-shaped-Sumiki in this.

Oh, I'm not even standing in it.

That's fine ;__;

Son of a gun, I hate it when that happens. For some odd reason there's like a 1/10 chance that a picture I make on that site just doesn't want to load.

Thanks for linking something that and hopefully it works again. Here's the link to the image itself.  pls work

~Soran

I am honored to have been selected to stand among the company of the burning-headed-Windrider and the extremely-large-nosed-box-shaped-Sumiki in this.

Oh, I'm not even standing in it.

That's fine ;__;

You're flying through the air, striking an awesome pose with a sword. I think that counts for something. =P

-Inferna

Thanks for linking something that and hopefully it works again. Here's the link to the image itself. pls work

~Soran

I like how my shoulders are lightly toasted. Like a campfire marshmallow.

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 9

Thanks for linking something that and hopefully it works again. Here's the link to the image itself. pls work

~Soran

I like how my shoulders are lightly toasted. Like a campfire marshmallow.

Was definitely tempted to have someone roasting marshmallows over your head, alas I had no room though.

~Soran

• Upvote 1
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Thanks again for the present, Soran! :D

Now I'm really tempted to make something for BZP... We'll see if I can manage it in time for the holidays :)

--Akaku: Master of Flight

"I've brushed with death so often I should start giving him high-fives while I pass."

Recent Work: Return to Forum (2024)
Friend's works: Terrible Comics (2016) | The Guardians of Gevra Nui (2017) | Reborn (2016)
Older Work: The Legends of Taladi Nui (2017)

Sorry I missed the deadline on this (maybe it's for the best given how the past few weeks have been time-wise?) but fantastic to see such high turnout! Let's definitely make this a tradition going forward.

• Upvote 7

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Alright, I got my Secret Santa present done, though I'll be either posting it or PMing it closer to Christmas. Hope the recipient loves it as much as I do. :)

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Okay sure yes sign me up winderino

(prays I don't need to ship anything and that I don't forget)

EDIT: wait this is already deadline? Nevermind 

Edited by Montosoy9

gb_civil_war_ara_banner_2.jpg 
Proud Graphics Artist.
Current 2015 collection:

I have them all :P

green = all, blue = partial, black = none

Only non-promotionals counted

I'm sorry that you missed it! However, there may be still an opportunity, if you're in the giving spirit. I accept lattes at any time of the year and my address is...

Seriously, though, I think you're always free to dedicate a creation to another member, even if you're not part of this organized little event!

• Upvote 5

Exactly as "Winderino" said, you may not be "officially" part of the event but you're still more than likely to be able to give out a gift or receive one. Besides, if you're doing the event you've got until the minute before the 25th to get your present ready, while if you're out of it you aren't forced to work on a project that you don't have time for pls help have all the time in the world. Heck, I'm sure if some people find the free time you might one day this month just get a little message saying, "A Surprise, perhaps…" and get linked to your own little secret santa present. Who knows but definitely don't let official events hold you down from partaking in the christmas spirit. 

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

aren't forced to work on a project that you don't have time for pls help

~Soran

You need assistance, good sir?

That was meant more as a joke than anything else, I've actually got a good majority of my present completed. It is taking a while but it shouldn't take too long. I'm counting on myself being ready by the 24th. Besides, I've already got some much needed assistance from someone recently. 

~Soran

That was meant more as a joke than anything else, I've actually got a good majority of my present completed. It is taking a while but it shouldn't take too long. I'm counting on myself being ready by the 24th. Besides, I've already got some much needed assistance from someone recently. 

~Soran

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edit: Please don't spam.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

So! How is everyone faring so far? I plan on sending out reminder PMs around the 16th or 17th. And, just as a reminder for how to go about things, please try to PM your recipient with the gift first, even if you plan on posting it after.

half of my gift is done, and i can work on the other half this week.

EDIT: Actually done with both now, going to polish one up.

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

So! How is everyone faring so far? I plan on sending out reminder PMs around the 16th or 17th. And, just as a reminder for how to go about things, please try to PM your recipient with the gift first, even if you plan on posting it after.

I already have the base setup for my gift, I just need to execute the full plan. I could release it as is, but I'd like to make it something special for the receiver and the rest of the viewing audience. I should hopefully be able to complete the full project after finals are done this coming week.

http://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/O8CcqC5.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gif

I've gotten started on mine. It took me a little while to think of something for my gift, but I'm now committed to it and continue to work on it. The following week will probably make this a little more challenging, since I work all but one day next week. And on my one day I'm off I'm going to an employee appreciation event at my job. So you could say my time might be a little limited. :P But I still plan to have it done before the 24th of the month.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Got a pretty solid idea down, just gotta put it into motion, and possibly do a second half if I can.

I'm just ToaD

Sat down and cranked it out today. Probably won't give it until next week, though, so as to give it closer to Christmas.

Howdy, I've got a question, Wind.

It is in concerns to the due date being the 24th. I'm curious, is this the due date for when you message the person in question with their present or the due date for when you should make a topic concerning it? I'm assuming it's the first option but I'm not positive, so I would like some sort of clarification. You know, so I can gauge how much time I actually have to work on it.

~Soran

I'm planning on forgetting about mine until the day it's due, I don't want to finish it before it's required to be finished, because then I'll forget to give it to m'person.

Howdy, I've got a question, Wind.

It is in concerns to the due date being the 24th. I'm curious, is this the due date for when you message the person in question with their present or the due date for when you should make a topic concerning it? I'm assuming it's the first option but I'm not positive, so I would like some sort of clarification. You know, so I can gauge how much time I actually have to work on it.

~Soran

Let's say the 24th should be for the PM. That way, they'll absolutely have it by then, and you can make the topic after that date if you'd like.

I haven't even started mine, considering I've got finals going on and a debate tournament this weekend.

Eh, I can come up with something. A short story shouldn't take too long...

Now to think up my first draft...

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Dear all,

I know I said I would PM around the 16th or the 17th, but I'm pushing back my individual reminder notices until tomorrow due to a tricky final paper. If you've already sent yours out, feel free to reply to my original message to let me know so I don't end up bugging you.

EDIT: All applicable reminder PMs should be sent out. Let me say - thank goodness for the 'send copy' option on multi-person PMs.

Edited by -Windrider-