BZPower Secret Santa

-Windrider-

BZPower Secret Santa 2015

christmasbannerrough.jpg

It's December, and everyone's either getting ready to be festive or is festive already for the upcoming holiday season. I suppose BZPower members are no exception.

In order to celebrate, we'd thought we would put together a little something where you get to make another member's day a little brighter. In this BZPower "Secret Santa," all who sign up below will be given the name of another participating member. You will then work in the following weeks to create a gift for that person. No, silly, you shouldn't go to your nearest LEGO store and buy them a present. (We won't stop you from buying LEGO for yourself and relatives, though.) Instead, you'll get to create something for them: a MOC, a piece of artwork, a game, just about anything. Want to create a new RPG character inspired by your Secret Santa, and make posts in their honor? Go for it! What about a little CCBS stocking stuffer? Fair game as well.

In other words, you'll decorate the forums with your creations, bringing holiday cheer to your new pal. Since this is "secret" and all, you get to choose what to make for them. But, perhaps you can do some tactical espionage action around the forums to better know what kind of present would suit them...

If you'd like to sign up, simply post below. I'll create a randomized list and assign folks to each other and PM you the recipient of your future gift. Sign-ups will last until Saturday the 5th at 9:00 PM Eastern. You will then have until December 24th at 11:59 PM to give your present. (I'm not going to try to coordinate so that everyone gets a present on the same day, but try to wait until the last week or so.)

Therefore, please sign up only if you can commit! I want this to be stress-free and fun, but remember, everyone who signs up should expect a gift of their own! Should you become unable to commit at any point, let me know so I can open up the spot to someone else. Finally, feel free to ask any questions below!

Cheers!

Participants:

1. FordianL at the BCC

2. Kyle Whyte: Speed Itself

3. Dark_Samus

4. Eyru

5. The Other Other Alex

6. An/A Blade

7. Lucina

8. Dina Saruyama

9. Shia DoRaouf

10. Irrie: The Loremaster

11. Tahu3.0

12. Kylo Ren

13. Click

14. Aerixx: Toa of Silver

15. Strange Festive Luroka

16. Some Random Phrase

17. Vrokorta

18. Logan Tec

19. Dio Brando

20. jupoawp

21. fishers64

22. Dallior: Rahkshi Lord

23. Ghidora131

24. T1Shadow: The Artisan

25. doodleloot

26. cjr205

27. the mavrick

28. Kovika: Visorak Lord

29. The Forgotten Chronicler

30. Lady Kopaka

31. Toa_Bomb

32. BronzeJet Kanohi Kakama

33. Crunchyn

34. aCinnamonRoll

35. Ehksidian

36. Toa Smoke Monster

37. Brickthing

38. Virid

39. bohrokman

40. evil_jaga_genius

41. Kopekemaster

42. rednas3636

43. Sergei Rahkmaninoff

44. Soran

45. ZippyWharrgarbl

46. Jakura Nuva

47. Tamarutoe

48. Swert

49. Kung Fu Holidays

50. Chip Biscuit

51. Renzari

52. Pomegranate

53. Sumiki

54. Uniter Kayn

55. Sir laredios

56. (Daedalus)

57. Mistah_Grammaticul

58. IlReSanmto

59. Inferna Firesword

60. Mohamed Marei

61. Cyrix

62. Master Inika

63. sydorack

64. Ziontyro Metalhead

65. Xaeraz

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 18

I went and asked myself if I should sign up. He said, "JUST. DO IT." Since I don't argue with myself, here I am! Put my name down! And while I'm here, lemme steer things along.

b6cd1f9b3e942abadb3e9ce29d3a11ae.jpg

Sign up! Yes, you can! You're gonna work hard at it and get to the point where anyone else would give up. Nothing is impossible!

*wipes entire beard with hand*

Edited by Shia DoRaouf
  • Upvote 10

mindeth the cobwebs

Also, how do i send the person the gift?

(I'm guessing PM)

That's a good question, actually. I was thinking either post or PM, but maybe I would PM first and check with the other person and see if they'd be okay with having it posted too (with a "For/Dedicated to XYZ" message or such). So, it would be up to the two of you. I'd encourage posting, and I don't think there would be a problem, but just to be sure...

i will try

hello.png_thumb.jpg

HEY GUYS WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER NIGHT OF 

MINECRAFT...... GARRY;S MOD... CIVILIZATION... JUST CAUSE....... STRANDED DEEP.... SUBNAUTIC.... CALL OF DUT...... DESTINY THE TAKEN..... HAL....... H1Z..... FIVE NIGHTS AT FRE.... DYING LIG... HANGOVERS AND VIDEOGAMES

"The Tale Of A Murderer's Brother" "The Civil War"

Quote Of The Random Time I Feel Like Changing It:

"What Is Dead May Never Die"

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now

"I COULD LIVE IF I DON'T DIE" - MITHZAN 2015