BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

This isn't really a character that's been relevant this arc. Actually to call him relevant in any arc is a bit of an overstatement, given that he's never really impacted the plot. But this is an important post for the guy, so... Read it if you like, ignore it if you want. :P

Home

Kraaaaaaayn

Yuuuuuus

Hees alive

<3<3<3

• Upvote 1

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

This isn't really a character that's been relevant this arc. Actually to call him relevant in any arc is a bit of an overstatement, given that he's never really impacted the plot. But this is an important post for the guy, so... Read it if you like, ignore it if you want. :P

Home

he had a hard life

but  n o t   a n y m o r e

• Upvote 2

helo frens

Notice: Currently seeking ship owners and Kaukau wearers in Ga-Wahi to explore a sunken pirate vessel about three days swimming distance off of the coast. Willing to split anything salvaged from the wreck as payment. If interested, feel free to stumble into Shu and Aine, who are currently walking around near the center of Ga-Koro.

• Upvote 2

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Magic boat...?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

What magic boat? 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Now, I know that significantly advanced plot juice is often indistinguishable from magic, but still... a magic boat? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Elaborate, please. 

You are like, the dictionary definition of unhelpful. 

A better elaboration:

Magic - the power of apparently influencing events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.

Boat - a small vessel for travelling over water, propelled by oars, sails, or an engine.

So it's a vessel for travelling over water that can influence events using mysterious or supernatural forces.

• Upvote 1

Anyway I could get a PC of mine into the Onu-Koro expedition Arkhal and co. is planning?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Oh yeah, Haarnak. 

So, I was wondering, I've noticed that while they all follow the same groundwork, character profiles vary wildly in format from player to player. Why is that?

Me, I just copy-paste from the OP in the Profiles topic.

It varies because some people think it does not cover what it needs to cover; as long as all the same information is presented, it doesn't really matter. Like, some people have separate entries for sex, gender, and sexuality. I have entries for theme songs.

The times, they are a-changing...

Some people include in-game histories for their characters. Mine got too long, so I made wiki pages for my char's and linked those to my profiles.