BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: "OKAY!" Halken boomed, clapping his hands together, a grin creeping across his face. His teleportation had included a change of apparel, placing him in a plain, custom tailored brown general's uniform with the sleeves removed. It was official. He was a General, and this was his army, small as it was.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I AM YOUR GENERAL, LORD HALKEN VON ZAKAZ THE THIRD! IF WE WOULD ALL MOVE BACK TO OUR BASE AND AWAY FROM THE CLIFF? I WOULD LIKE TO AVOID ANY NEEDLESS CASUALTIES!" He grinned and began making his way to the stronghold. "ERYARD, VENGA, COME TO ME, PLEASE."

IC: As she opened her mouth to speak, Riss glanced around and realized that she'd been teleported 300 feet into the air. Worse, Virse didn't seem to be among those who surrounded her. However, the B Side stood a short ways away, well back from the cliff. She grinned at it, but backed away from the cliff's edge when Lord Halken's thundering voice mentioned it being a probably good idea.

IC: Fia scowled. She was working under someone else again? Last round, she had opted to do that, and she wound up doing nothing the whole time. Maybe this time, the boss wouldn't be wasting her talents.

IC: Venix glanced down and slowly backed up from the cliff's edge, even before General Halken suggested it. She looked through the crowd and found several rahkshi, including Kat. With a smile, she waved and began to stroll over to the fear rahkshi.

IC: Dexund glanced up when he found his book gone, only to be startled by the booming voice of a, frankly, comically large skakdi. He stumbled backwards, but regained his balance as the general suggested a tactical reverse advance into the stronghold, a strategy Dexund was more than willing to follow.

IC: "Hey!" Xaeraz yelled, pointing to Ravyn and Dayeth. He stalked towards them, yelling, "Hey hey hey! Knock it off, you two! You'll have time to kill each other after the round, but for Mata Nui's sake, don't try to now! You're comrades in arms now!"

IC: Zephyr swore at Kopen, Kale, and Xaeraz under his breath and retreated back to the pyramid. He should have been the general, not a helpless matoran and two cut-rate toa.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Alisa Dare - Tahtorak's Fist - Clifftop Stronghold.

"Well then, I'm sure your first conversation will be all the more interesting," hearing Halken's words, she took a step back away from the cliff, deciding not to tempt fate by lingering too close to the edge.

IC: The Puppetmaster - Tahtorak's Fist - Clifftop Stronghold. 

He started walking towards the stronghold, content to sit back and watch rather than attempting to usurp the elected leader's tentative control over the team. The Puppetmaster was a great many things, but a general he was not. 

He decided it would be best to let someone who knew what they were doing lead. At least for now...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC-Ignis (Arma Virique)

Ignis appeared in the Forest, Apparently under command of a general. It felt kind of comforting, but Ignis was slightly displeased that he wouldn't get to fight anyone just yet...

IC-Harami (Tahtorak's fist)

The first thing Harami noticed that was unusual was a chilling breeze blowing, before she noticed she was suddenly on top of a cliff. "Oh come on!" she yelled. "I haven't even gotten something to drink yet!"

IC-Severain (Tahtorak's fist)

Severain appeared on the clifftop and looked over at the surrounding area. Soon, it would all be conquered by their army, led under Lord Halken, whoever he was...

OOC

All 3 Characters open for interaction.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

OOC: WILL POST AS EVERYBODY ELSE LATER.

TAHTORAK'S FIST

IC: Eryard

"... Uh. Whoa."

It was a long way down.

So War Games?

... I could understand if they called something like Diplomacy or Conquest Magna a War Game.

But a bona fide conflict between individuals, where death was a real possibility?

How could you call that a game?

War is a matter of vital importance to the state.

How could you reduce something of such great importance, of such great tragedy to a game?

The time for those thoughts could come later though.

Two familiar figures stood by me on the cliff. Before I could get their attention, however, I was called over by a loud, bombastic...

Holy .

What the was that monstrosity?!

... Well, he seemed in charge of this operation, so I followed him anyways.

OOC: yay, more character posts!

FIST

IC: Lytrel

"What the..."

So, another round.

Lytrel stared up at the video of the Host, wishing he could rip out the madman's intestines and force-feed them to him.

But right now, there wasn't much of anything he could do.

Lytrel took note of his surroundings, trying to find out who was on this team.

BLINDSIDE

IC: Yoko

;Read for another round?;

"I hope I can actually do something this..."

Yoko's voice trailed off as two Toa (Ravyn and Dayeth) suddenly started fighting.

;Might wanna deal with that.;

But by the time Yoko got there, a third toa (with a strange neck) (Xaeraz) was already trying to calm down the belligerents, carrying himself with some manner of authority. Yoko decided to sit back and watch, the cold face of her powered armor staring at the individuals involved in this mess.

IC: Hagah

Another chance to stretch his legs, huh.

Though... It was hot.

Hagah took off with a mighty gallop, making a beeline for the pyramid.

OOC: more later

TAHTORAK'S FIST

IC Kat:

Another round already?

That was fast. I found myself outside, near a cliff face, my mech standing tall nearby.

Venix waved to me.

I waved back with a grin.

IC Tirkah:

Tirkah smiled. A cliff overlooking a field? Too easy. He knew exactly where he was going to be in this round.

IC Kotak: the Ko-Toa moved toward the gathering group of beings. Idly, he wondered what had become of Vagust.

Edited by Chumpu

IC: [Venga, Tahtorak's Fist, Cliff]

He perked up as he heard his name mentioned. Wandering what the deal was here, Venga stalked over to the Skakdi in the fancy coat. 

"You called?"

IC: [Jorth, Blindside Army, Pyramid]

Sand billowed up in clouds around Yoko as the Ebon Flow squirmed into position around it.

"Hey, sorry about this, still getting the hang of the controls!" Jorth called out from within, his mech's systems projecting his voice out so he could be heard

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Will get others later.

IC: Prose/Blindside Army

I looked to the leader.

"What the?"

That's the Matoran and Toa who tried to kill me!

Hesitant to step up to them, I walked up to the one called Xaerax instead.

"I am Prose, Rahkshi of Prosperity. I can give power and stamina to those who need it."

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Arena, Cliff | Tahtorak's Fist

Feli assumed that their general was a noble, based on his lengthy name, and assumed that it had affected the gamemaker's choice. Nobles, at least on her own world, often received military training, so it made sense. She wanted to obey his orders, but didn't want to leave the mecha unprotected and was unsure if she should take control of it yet. But the stronghold wasn't very far away and if someone dared to steal it, she could always find out their identity after the round. She walked towards the small metal fortress, following her general.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Mirror - Arena (Royal Blindside)

Okay, get to the pyramid, that was something he could do. Mirror gracelessly slalomed down a sand dune and tried to get enough traction to get inside. The coolness was so close, yet so far!

IC: Virse - Arena (Royal Blindside)

Her eyes followed the lanky Fe-Toa as he made his way towards another Toa, calling for a ceasefire. But she could only see one combatant, weaving about as if to dodge invisible attacks. Virse immediately searched ground for shadows as she walked closer. There.

With a burst of elemental power, the ground beneath the invisible Ravyn suddenly turned to quicksand to suck him downwards. Virse looked on, her eyes cold. "Dissent in the ranks will not be tolerated."

IC: Arkrax - Arena (Royal Blindside)

With many of the names and powers of his teammates established, Arkrax decided it would be prudent to slip within the pyramid and take a look around. His processors slowly cooled within the dark vaults. At each turn, he made a note, and began to form a rough map of the maze within.

IC: Lady Dajik - Arena (Tahtorak's Fist)

Yes, there he was. General Halken, every bit as she had pictured. Gold and bronze muscle bursting at the seams of an ill-made uniform. From his reputation, he had the intelligence to match. Not much fits within such a thick skull.

At least he knew how to point out the obvious. The Lady Dajik sighed as she took a few steps back from the cliff and then started for the base. With a bit of luck, maybe they weren't hopeless. That is, if the prestigious Lord Halken didn't find anything to punch.

IC: Thaera - Arena (Royal Blindside)

Io's frantic gestures towards the pyramid finally managed to draw his attention. Thaera looked up from his misery to see plenty of other contestants pouring into the structure. It was probably cooler in there.

~Alright, alright, I hear ya.~ he hummed. With a few unsteady leaps and bounds, he made his own way inside.

IC: Sesdec - Arena (Royal Blindside)

As he wove through the crowd, Sesdec's eyes settled upon a familiar face. The fleshy storyteller. He pulled at the Polyhydra's skin, attempting to minimize its great size into a simple suit of armor. 'Twas far too large for him, and only his wide eyes could be seen from within. He swayed closer with its stiff joints to stand by her. Hopefully she could recognize at least his element.

OOC: Virse attacking Ravyn, Sesdec approaching Belitun, all others open to interaction.

GM IC: ELITTRA - TAHTORAK'S FIST

Elittra felt as though she had been doing something before, but she had now unfortunately forgotten what it was because some idiot's internet browser had taken the pressing of the "backspace" button on the keyboard to mean "let's go back several pages" rather than "let's delete a single space like usual".

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - MEDICAL BASEMENT

"How interesting," Maeus said absentmindedly. "And what about... breathing? Or hallucinations? Or bugs crawling all over your skin?"

GM IC: THE QUEEN - QUEEN'S OFFICE

The Queen remained silent for several long minutes, until she had enough of a hold over both her mind and that of the Mind Gem to give Albrecht her attention.

"I am... a little out of sorts," she said, standing to her feet slowly and leaning on a chair, gesturing towards the portal that had re-opened. "Let us... go through. You shall receive your reward... and then I must send you off so that I can... finish what... I have started."

• Upvote 1

JUNGLE

IC: Tomo

"Yawn..."

Tomo was sitting down by the currently grounded Velika's Vision. She wasn't sure if she should be doing anything at the moment...

IC: Sudrec

Sudrec was currently checking out the Jungle Stronghold.

DESERT

IC: Minami

Minami headed for the pyramid.

IC: Naona (MC) ~ Tahtorak's Fist ~ Clifftop Stronghold

"I suppose," he admitted, moving away from the cliff as well. "Our ... leader is quite bombastic."

IC: Alisa Dare - Tathtorak's Fist - Clifftop Stronghold.

"That's one word for it...." 

IC(A.D.): A.D. landed a yard or so down the pyramid, away from the Rahkshi. "Enjoying the view?"

IC: Xara - Royal Blindside Army - Pyramid Summit.

Still balanced precariously on the pointed top of the pyramid, I did my best to ignore the dragon. The last thing I wanted to do right now was provoke a creature that apparently already had it out for me...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Kale Ironshaper- Royal Blindside- Desert

IC: Well, things were off to a slightly rocky start but overall it could be worse. Xaeraz was heading over to deal with the two fighters who had started fighting each other for some reason or another. One of the rahkshi had shot him and Kopen a concerning look or two but aside from that it seemed like everyone was either heading for the pyramid or scouting the surrounding area.

Aaaaand another fighter was trying to talk to Kopen. Maccha Yellow if he remembered correctly.

"No offense but if you could talk while walking it would be helpful." The Av-Toa said as he began ushering a slightly overwhelmed looking Kopen towards the base.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Miras (Tahtorak) 

Rounds are most definitely annoying.

The wind bends itself around me, gnawing and snapping at my gleaming armour, the lightning flickering off my mask like the glow of my beloved Energised Protodermis, a power to be exploited. I look around, assessing our position.

OOC: Other character posts coming tomorrow.

VBWj75sh.png

OOC: Tahtorak's Fist

IC: Donrioda

...Oh. Okay then. No food. Again. Great. Donri grumbled something about still wanting some food. Oh well.

IC: Vinra

As soon as Vinra stood up to go angrily punch a training dummy in the face, she found herself...elsewhere. Her mech was nearby.

"Already?!"

OOC: Will have Ten post up later.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: "There we go!" Halken thundered, giving his Lieutenants an even wider grin as the approached. "Come, walk with me." With that, he began moving towards the small stronghold atop the cliff. As he walked, he said, "Sir Venga, Sir Eryard, of all the profiles I reviewed, you two stood out as the most suited to command!" He turned and spread his hands, grin never failing.

"Sir Venga, your profile said you were Makuta Icarax's go-to for unwinnable situations. Sir Eryard, yours mentioned you heading a company known as the "Iron Riders," something about mechanical infantry and powered armors?" Halken laughed and gestured to the battlefield before them, the army around them, and the towering suits of metal parked on the cliff.

"For these qualifications, I have selected you as my lieutenants, to help me command our army! Tell me, gentlemen, will you accept my offer?"

IC: "I don't suppose you can grant people patience, too," Xaeraz sighed, a wry smile appearing on his face as he looked over at Prose, still keeping an eye on Dayeth and Ravyn. "If these two fighting is anything to go off of, we'll all need it."

IC: "Kat! Hi!" Venix said, glancing at the surrounding army. "Look, we're on the same team, even though I can't see Maccha anywhere. But anyway, what's with the Steltian?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Prose/Blindside Army

He laughed.

"I suppose not. That power would belong to my friend Kuro....he's the Rahkshi of Peace. Unfortunately we'll be fighting him..."

Prose was still slightly bothered that his first opponents were now his superiors.

IC: Aeolin/Blindside Army

He decided to walk into the pyramid.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster)

"With all respect," I say, with mind open and free of deception, "I would beg a favour of you, O Queen.

"My path has crossed the borders of a thousand lands; I've stood before the golden towers of cities beyond number and name. My eyes have witnessed countless rulers rise and fall; my feet have trod upon the corpses of a thousand men. And for all these sights and wonders that I've known, I've never met a Queen alike to you. Your mental power dwarfs any that I've known. The Man in the maze, for all his might, was laid low, yet here you stand, alive. There is no greater testament to your strength.

"And thus, more valuable by far than any prize you could name, would be the privilege of serving you."

I offer her my steel, the hilt towards her hand.

TAHTORAK

Something in me flared up when this thing mentioned the Iron Riders.

Thump thump thump thump...

Not now, Eryard.

Stay in the present.

So it seemed that this Noble was appointing me as a subordinate officer over the group of individuals on the cliff.

... I could do this.

At least it would be better than being ordered around like the grunts.

"... Y-Your Excellency, I accept on two conditions:

• I would prefer it if you would talk about my past as little as possible. There are quite a few... Bad memories there.
  • Secondly, forgive my bluntness, but what are you? I've never seen your species before. The same goes for Lieutenant Venga. There are many varieties of creatures that I am unfamiliar with here..."

"Sounds like a gig I could go for. Sure, I'd be up for that," Venga agreed, "What information do we have to go on? Even I'm not battle-hungry enough to charge into something this scale blind. And for the record, Eryard, I am a Rahkshi. We are the best and thats all you really need to know."

OOC: Hey Construct, Jorth is interacting with Yoko, looks like you missed it

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OoC: oh, sorry.

Looking up at the mech being awkwardly driven, Yoko simply activated the flight powers of the Sky Queen, floating out of range of the sand being kicked up. EDIT: "No problem," she said calmly.

"A Raak-shee...?"

Okay, that name doesn't tell me much of what a Rahk-shee actually is.

It might be rude to press the question though.

I wait for Halken's response to Venga's question. More info would be nice.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Ajiseni (Comfort Sector, with Agraney)

"Well, SORRY, but since I can't exactly GET OUT, I'd say you're IN MY WAY!" The Le-Toa shot back, annoyance already building. Mata Nui, couldn't anyone have a little sympathy for a gal that just rolled in? 

IC: Bajets (The Tahtorak's Fist)

She had barely turned to regard her brother when Mirror had fallen backwards, and she couldn't even respond to that before the Host cut in and everything warped around her.

Bajets just took in the landscape for a while, not sure how to feel about this. On one hand, it was a good defensible position, on the other hand, Halken hadn't selected her for Lt., and it was wet. 

Bajets didn't like getting wet. 

For the second time in as many minutes, Bajets' palm met her face.

"This... is not going to end well."

With a sigh, she turned and headed for the stronghold. At least in there she had a chance of not getting rained on.

IC: Nisaduf (Royal Blindside)

She had just started shuffling back to her room, not waiting to see the other's reaction, when the world shifted and dropped her, without the blanket or coffee, in the desert. She sighed. Guess she was done with that rest period. 

Glancing around and not recognizing anyone instantly, she just groaned and turned to follow the rest, being forced to nearly run just to keep up with the others. Sometimes being short just meant you got the short end of the stick, literally. 

IC: Sevyn (Royal Blindside)

Sevyn blinked as that same voice he had heard over the recording talked about some stuff he didn't pay attention too, and then suddenly he was in a desert. 

He burst out laughing. 

"My, what a show this is! I think I can enjoy this, even if it's not my typical forte!"

With another rumbling chuckle, he headed towards the pyramid with the rest, absently pulling some fruit, milk, and a cup from his apron to make a quick smoothie, which he happily began to sip. This was glorious! Much more professional than the Pits of Chef in Stelt, at least most of them. 

IC: Zakaro (Arma Virique)

Suddenly Zakaro fell out of a tree. 

...that's about it. He did wake up, and groggily stared at the canopy for a few seconds, very confused.

"..I'm in a round, aren't I? Of course I am. How rhetorical of me. Fan-tas-tic."

He lay there for a few seconds before speaking again.

"Well? Can anyone help me up? Please?"

IC: Astaer (Arma Virique)

She was just about to move again when her world moved for her, landing her in a dense jungle. 

Surrounded by people.

With weapons. 

Eyes wide and not daring to make a sound, Astaer quite quickly ascended a tree and crouched in the branches, hiding herself from view best she could. She was not happy with the current situation, and that showed. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: "Halken, not excellency!" he proclaimed with a jovial laugh. "I'm a skakdi, Sir! You can tell by the spines and teeth! And as for you, Sir Venga," he said turning to the rahkshi. "We have a map of the battlefield, and we are aware of the names of the enemy generals. However, we do not know what armaments they possess, nor who is among their number."

"HOWEVER!" He thundered, reaching into his coat pocket and fishing out a stone from within. "We do have THIS."

Edited by Decapixaetion

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC-Severain

Severain Crept closer to listen to his gilded- and very loud- Leader, Who was holding up what looked like a worthless stone. "The Karz is that?" He asked.

OOC

Sort of Interacting with Lord Halken.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: "Better!" Halken, somehow, was grinning even wider as he brought his gem back down to nestle in his jacket. "That, my friends, is the Gem of Disunity! Though I never got a chance to show it to our Host, it will doubtless be invaluable to our fight, as it makes even the staunchest allies turn on each other!"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC : Royal Blindside

IC Maccha Yellow! - Pyramid Entrance

"Can do!" You replied curtly to the elaborately decorated Toa who had appeared to escort Kopen into the pyramid, walking with them and speaking all the while. "This is a pretty hardy structure! We could defend it quite easily. What with the thick walls, hostile environment outside, long lines of sight. In fact, I'd say this is a perfect stronghold!"

IC Belitun - Pyramid

An shapeshifting piece of paper approached her, she raised an eyebrow.

IC Tenjou - Pyramid Airspace

Her Kadin glowed as she took flight, heading high into the air. The heat was oppressive, but bearable for her. She could see the Cove and Jungle mentioned by the host, glimmering in the distance behind heat waves. The arena this time was massive, a fact she was glad for. The oppressive heat and suffocating urban layouts of the last two had been thoroughly uncomfortable. She saw that two of her teammates had already scaled the pyramid, a Rahkshi she recognized as Chain Lightning and a Kanohi Dragon of some sort, though quite small by the standards of that species. Gliding towards them, she spoke.

"I take it that you are both capable of flight?"

...but close to it

"So, what, we lob it into the centre of one of the other teams and hope they start tearing each other apart?" Venga leant in to study the gem a little closer "Sort of depends on them all conveniently grouping together doesn't it?"

IC: [Jorth, Blindside Army, Pyramid]

"I also apologise if I-"

One of the Ebon Flow's tentacles, currently numbering at eight, sent off a jolt of lightning, a sparking trail that fortunately didn't go anywhere near Yoko

"...that."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Kopen - Arena (Royal Blindside)

Kopen offered little resistance as Kale helped her into the pyramid. She tried to look over the group before her, but the sheer number of them wasn't helping. Neither was the endless barrage of observations coming from the Toa beside her. "Th-thank you for your... help," she told the Toa.

She didn't seem to recognize him. 'Twas understandable considering his bulky apparel. "'T-t-tis I, T-T-Toa S-Sesdec."

As he made his weary way towards the pyramid, he caught sight of a female Fe-Matoran running beside him. Thaera grinned as much as he was able through the panting. "Looks like... you're holding up... about as well... as I am," he gasped. Io groaned from within her cage.

IC: Lady Dajik - Arena (Tahtorak's Fist)

The Lady Bajets drew nearer to the stronghold, and so the Lady Dajik forced her way deeper within. It wasn't worth a confrontation now.

OOC: Thaera talking to Nisa, Sesdec talking to Belitun.

"... What?"

"How is that even possible?"

Yoko watched as the mech discharged a bolt of lightning.

"... Huh."

She moved the Sky Queen further away from Jorth's mech.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC Feraz:(Tahtorak's Fist):

Unsure of where to go, Fereaz walked toward the Lord Halken, summoning FIDAT's holographic screen to his side as he did so. He created a document for teammates, and began noting down those he saw around him.

IC Lefia:(Tahtorak's Fist):

Lefia followed the group of people, moving towards the stronghold.

IC Kourahi(Tahtorak's Fist):

Kourahi flew up 100 feet, glancing over the crowd, before floating downward towards the Rahkshi-lookalike.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Nisaduf (Royal Blindside)

She glanced over at the other and then focused back on her task, replying inbetween panting breaths. Of course they couldn't spawn them inside the pyramid, nooo...

"There... are times... when being this small... is useful for... dodging..."

"This... is not... one of those... times."

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Dartakh (Arena, The Jungle | Arma Virique)

Langmuir saw that Dartakh had noticed him. The Vortixx approached him and said "Don't you hate it when they start rounds without warning? At least I filled my belly before this." He looked around, clearly looking for someone. "Do you happen to know where our general is?"

IC Langmuir - Jungle - Arma Virique

"Ha, it is quite a bother when they do that. I hadn't rested for more than ten minutes before I got put into this round." I gesture to Noroi, the large and heavily armored figure stands out and above most of the others on our team. "She is the one in the set of heavy plate, a good warrior and strategist from what I have seen in the other rounds."

IC Belitun - Pyramid - Royal Blindside

"Ah, the storyteller." She continued towards the pyramid, walking as she spoke. "Is that one of the "mechanicals" that the game masters referred to? It has an interesting design."

IC Langmuir - Comfort Sector

Bionifight's newest contestant was taken in her sleep, flashing into existence on a couch not far from Ajiseni and Agraney. Shifting only slightly in her deep sleep.

...but close to it

"I'm... with you... there..." he panted back. "Can't... get inside... fast enough."

It was starting to feel like he was sliding back in the sand more than his steps were taking him forwards. Was the pyramid really still that far?

Perhaps 'twas unheroic of him, or a rather cumbersome pride for his creation, but Sesdec could not resist showing her what the Polyhydra could do. With a whirl of pages, the armor flipped him upwards and formed into a small Kikanalo, with him perched upon the neck. Sesdec grinned down shyly and nodded at her as it stomped across the dunes.

Edited by Click