BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

-==IC: Anna==-

"Hmm... Well, we could always just wander." Anna said with a chuckle, as she began to head out of the waiting room.

IC: Virnar

"If you say so." the hunter Glatorian shrugged, following quickly behind Anna. "Mind if ya lead the way? I'm kinda dizzy and can't think really straight..."

Anna nodded, as she guided Virnar forward, out of the waiting room. After a long while of walking, they reached the stairs once more, and then looked around.

"Hmm... left or right... left or right..." Anna thought it over, and then looked right. "Right it is, come on!" Anna said happily, Shixahl already long forgotten for the moment.

IC: "Well, I'm not letting you burn one of my plants. They're too valuable to be used as kindling," Zephyr snarled, placing the very last seed and guiding the last vine into place. Anyone who trod on the spiderweb of roots he had grown out between the pillars would be subjected to a nasty surprise shortly thereafter. "So what do you propose we do, hm? Find some target and burn their corpse for warmth?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Nocton:

Nocton awakes in a bed, his inexplicable battle rage replaced with his normal calmness. He looks about to see his surroundings.

IC Velix:

Velix walked into the training sector, seeing two other fighters sparring. Shrugging, he set up a few targets, cocked his launcher, and aimed at the targets.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Donrioda

"Well, that could certainly work, if a little macabre. Gotta do stuff to survive, though. I do wonder if anyone is near us, though..." She couldn't really see thorugh the snow storm. However, why did she need to?

"Lil' Blendy, scout around, let us know if you see anyone or anything nearby."

The drone beeped, and flew off into the snow.

OOC: Anyone, feel free to see the little metallic drone fly by you if you wish.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Zephyr shrugged, standing and brushing off his hands.

"Not the worst thing I'd have ever done," he said, idly examining his fingers and blowing dirt off of them. "Word of advice, though. If you're going to burn a corpse, make sure it isn't a Ga-matoran. They're always damp and just don't produce enough heat. Le-matoran burn much better."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Lytrel

As he does towards the Toa, Lytrel's eyes widened as he saw his opponent's spear pointed up at him. They widened even further when he saw that his opponent had a raised shield.

No way out!

And with a massive battle cry of "I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!!!", he chambered his spear before attempting to make a Pakari-empowered thrust around the shield, aiming to maybe strike at the upper right side of his torso around the shoulder, where the shield didn't cover.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC Kat/ Moving through the reserve punching bags:

They sure as Karz don't make em like they do at Corpus.

I'd torn four of these things already.

Sighing, I grabbed another bag, lifting it easily onto the hook that held it in place, steadying the leather covered practice bag.

And continued working out my stress.

OOC:Kat open for interaction in the Gym

IC: Buzzz-Hallway

Buzzz had picked up several potted plants and was carrying them to his room.  He was starting to get a little nerviness about the tunnels again.  He was so jittery he dropped one of his pots.  It  fell and shattered loudly on the ground.

OOC: Buzzz is open for interaction.

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Dayeth - Arena.

While Kotak's opponent was distracted, Dayeth walked calmly down the slope, flinging another Dark Fireball at him. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Hmm... Well, we could always just wander." Anna said with a chuckle, as she began to head out of the waiting room.

"If you say so." the hunter Glatorian shrugged, following quickly behind Anna. "Mind if ya lead the way? I'm kinda dizzy and can't think really straight..."

Anna nodded, as she guided Virnar forward, out of the waiting room. After a long while of walking, they reached the stairs once more, and then looked around.

"Hmm... left or right... left or right..." Anna thought it over, and then looked right. "Right it is, come on!" Anna said happily, Shixahl already long forgotten for the moment.

"This better be the right way, ya know..." Virnar muttered tiredly, as she followed her fellow Glatorian. How she managed to keep up, the hunter Glatorian had no idea.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC Kotak/Fighting Lytrel:

He saw the mask glow.

"Karzahni," He spat, trying to angle his shield to intercept.

He wasn't quite fast enough and the Pakari enhanced strike struck his shoulder armor, punching a hole clean through it and into the wiry muscle of Kotak's shoulder.

There was still the issue of Lytrel falling onto a spear of his own, however.

IC: "Or as an example. Believe me, nothing puts down a Makuta-worshiping rebellion like roasting armor and flesh." Zephyr's lie slid off his tongue with the barest measure of effort. He had burned the matoran as an example, yes, but he hadn't worshiped the Makuta. His true crime was refusing to pay tribute to the rightful ruler of his island, the glorious Zephyr, may his name live forever.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Mirror - Catching Up to Training Sector

Mirror finished polishing his Shard Lance and carefully set it against a tree. He was weary from his travels, and the small clearing was the best place to rest he had found all day. His eyes closed nearly before he hit the ground...

And they opened on a massive Arena. All around him were beings of all descriptions waking up in their similar circumstances. Confusion was plain on so many faces, though others showed recognition, almost... comfort. In the midst of it all was a towering figure, clad in resplendent shades of blue and gold. A voice spoke in his head, and somehow he knew it could only be her. The Queen.

No, no, no... this can't be right! I... I have no unique skill set! I can't fight! I... I need to get back!

But his face remained as impassive as ever through the turmoil inside. At least his Shard Lance had come with him, though the teleportation seemed to have left it slightly scuffed. As the introductions concluded, he wandered off on his own, shining his weapon's reflective surface.

---+---

Somehow, he missed the announcement for the first match, and its teleportation. Not that he even could participate effectively, not yet. He had been pouring over books on combat styles in the Library, his Shard Lance set in his lap. Nothing was coming through. It was explained so clearly and precisely, but he just couldn't imagine his own body running through the motions. He needed to practice. He needed to watch, just like Mimic had said.

"It gets easier," the Hunter explained. "You'll start to feel yourself moving, almost without even thinking about it."

"But... I can't! I... I would have done it by now!"

"Watch closely," was all he said. "Observe, remember, then do."

It seemed so easy put that way. Just observe, remember, then do. But it didn't make any sense. How could he go from nothing to mastery just by watching?

Mirror decided to put it to the test. Contestants were coming back from the Arena now. There had to be someone he could watch in the Gym. He put back his book and wandered off that way. Inside the Training Sector, a Turahk trained with punching bags, pummeling them into submission with its bare hands. It could be useful, but not as useful as the silver Rahkshi sparring with a Vortixx. Its swords slashed the air fluidly, and its opponent seemed near helpless against the assault. Mirror stood by a wall to watch the fight, trying to get a feel for the motions. They wouldn't come.

IC: Kopen - Med Bay

Competitors appeared from the arena and walked out without sparing her a glance. She thought she recognized some of them from earlier, but it was hard to tell like this. Her limbs still flopped against her will, though she thought she was gaining a little control again. All the clicking made it difficult to listen to the conversations, but she had little else to do. Her mind tried to remember the profiles, fitting them to voices and circumstances. Perhaps this impediment could be beneficial in some way.

...That is, if she ever got back into the Arena.

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 2

IC: Donrioda

"And nothing quite strikes fear into the hearts of those who oppose you like sending their best buddy through a meat grinder. That's why Lil' Blendy has those blades." She knew very well that killing for example was a good thing. It kept people off of her tail. Made them scared to go after her. She closed her eyes for a moment, clearing those memories, and snapped them back open.

No way she'd let her guard down, not here, not ever. That was always a bad idea.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Lytrel

A spear through the stomach was a spear through the stomach.

Granted, at the angle he was coming in, he didn't take the spear point at a perpendicular angle; rather, it came in at a wide angle. There was also the matter of his own built in armor, and the fact that the wings of his boar spear had somewhat prevented him from over penetrating his opponent and sliding too far in.

But still, a spear through the stomach was a spear through the stomach.

"Urk... Bloody... ..."

It hurt. A lot.

Is this what death feels like?

Something cold hit him in the back of the neck as he dropped his feet onto the ground, but he didn't care. After all, he was already dead.

But not quite. The stab hadn't been immediately fatal, and he had survived the shock; perhaps he could get the last word in?

... Well, a spear through the stomach was a spear through the stomach.

And his back appeared to be simultaneously on fire and freezing.

Lytrel pushed against Kotak's shoulder with the wings of his spear even as he began drifting in and out... In...

... And out.

Some time later...

Lytrel woke up in a hospital bed of sorts.

"... Huh."

OOC: Lytrel has been eliminated by Kotak (and possibly Dayeth; not sure).

Edited by One-Eyed Construct
  • Upvote 3

IC Ezezko - Gym

A short nap later, you feel a little better.

No dreams. [Was it a dream?] You muse to yourself. It doesn't matter either way, who was to say it's importance would be changed even if it were a dream?

Not you. No, not you.

Getting up, you head to the gym. A short jog convinces you that jogging is very boring. Pretty useless too. Who would need to travel at such a moderate pace in a fight?

Not you.

Your glances and observations end up settling on a Rahkshi and a Vortixx sparring. Pretty good fight.

...but close to it

IC Velix:

Velix noticed a being of a species he didn't recognize, watching the Rahkshi and VOrtixx fight. He seemed very interested. Walking up, Velix tapped him on teh shoulder. "Want to fight like that? Could give a couple pointers. Or I could spar with you, if preferred."

OOC: Velix talking to Mirror.

Edited by The Manhunter

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

GM IC: THE QUEEN - QUEEN'S OFFICE

You certainly have nice manners, the Queen said to Xaeraz. But to refer to me as royalty is unnecessary. 'Queen' is merely the title that I was given by the Host, back when we first started Bionifight. It has been so long since then that I have simply grown used to the title... and I have not used my name since long before that.

She suddenly stopped, her attention turning entirely to the screens displaying the arena as Lytrel was eliminated. 

Reaching out with her mind, she contacted both Lytrel and Nocton.

Greetings, fighters. This is the Queen. If you are interested in joining me to reclaim an item of great value, travel to the lower level. The entrance to my office shall become visible to you immediately, and I shall give you more details when you arrive.

"This better be the right way, ya know..." Virnar muttered tiredly, as she followed her fellow Glatorian. How she managed to keep up, the hunter Glatorian had no idea.

"It is! ... I think!" Anna said, as she opened the doors to the sector... And found it was indeed the Relaxation Sector. "Huh, it really was the right sector. That's new." Anna said, seemingly in surprise, as she then smiled. "Alright, let's find out where that room was..." Anna said with a sigh.

IC Kotak:

The Toa of Ice grunted as his other shoulder now was injured.

The Gravity Toa dissappeared, taking with him his spear.

Blood began to spill from his arm, and he quickly flash froze the wound. 

He'd been lucky. The strike hadn't hit anything too major, but his arm would certainly be weaker until it could be healed properly.

Somewhat unsteadily, he got to his feet, and looked at Dayeth, and beyond her, Jorth.

"You get to fight next time," he spoke to both of them.

IC: "A-apologies, Ma'am," Xaeraz stammered, slowly rising back to his feet with a quiet whirring. "I just assumed it would be better to be too formal than to, to be impudent." he paused, collecting his thoughts and deciding on the precise way to word his next question. He took a breath, and inquired, "Is there a way you would prefer us to address you, Ma'am?"

IC: "Heh. Sounds like a useful tool for keeping the rebellious elements sedate... I may have to introduce him to my people when I return. If not him, something similar, at least. Good... Crowd control." His eyes gleamed with malice as he thought of using his new machine warriors to keep his followers in line.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

"Perhaps next time you shouldn't rush blindly into battle without waiting for backup?" she suggested smugly. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Mirror - Training Sector

Mirror suddenly looked down at the Toa who had tapped his shoulder. It was one of those that he didn't recognize the colors of, though he had met a lot of Toa. It seemed this tournament was bringing in a lot of interesting competition.

"Oh, I..." he mumbled, looking down at his hands. He suddenly realized he had been trying to follow the motions without success. He probably looked like a fool, standing there waving his arms around. "...I... was just... watching."

"How many fighters do you think are left up on this mountain?" Dayeth asked, deciding to change the subject. She still had her axe at the ready, and had a wary eye watching her surroundings at all times. 

"It is! ... I think!" Anna said, as she opened the doors to the sector... And found it was indeed the Relaxation Sector. "Huh, it really was the right sector. That's new." Anna said, seemingly in surprise, as she then smiled. "Alright, let's find out where that room was..." Anna said with a sigh.

"I think it was.... There?" Virnar muttered, pointing down a hallway in the Relaxation Center. "I think at least.... Kinda feel a bit better, but man am I still dizzy....." she said, shaking her head to keep from collapsing from exhaustion once more.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

"Well, let's not wait around for them to come to us," she started moving upwards along the slope once more.

OOC: Dayeth, Jorth, Tarsus and Kotak open for interaction.

IC: Zel'Sai

Zel'Sai was suddenly knocked for a loop as a Water Toa like herself called for an alliance. She gripped her Harpoon as she habitually did when thinking or nervous. This Toa seemed capable enough, proven obvious by their fight with the Tarakava... however, there was the matter of Daedalus.

Zel'Sai had most likely not been a Toa as long as most of the other Toa here, so she didn't have nearly as much experience with this sort of thing.

She had no intention of betraying Daedalus, the first person who had tried to give her a hand... but the other Water Toa had a point. And the last thing she wanted was to deny the alliance and have someone new attacking her.

This was a dilemma. And that was an understatement. It was a certainty that if the three of them became a temporary team, it would make them much stronger... but Zel'Sai doubted the warhammer-wielder would form a team with both of them. So... there was really only one course of action that she could think of.

"Ah... well... Daedalus helped me out when I didn't know what to do. I don't think betraying him would be good of me... unless I have no choice. Unless you wanted to join forces with both of us, at least until we're forced to fight one another, then I'm sorry, but I just can't agree." She glanced over at the Sonics Toa.

OOC: Replying to Ismekne.

IC (Ismekne): "I guess that's fair." the Water Toa said. "Perhaps the three of us, then?"

OOC: Talking with Zel'Sai.

Rahkshi sparring with a Vortixx. Its swords slashed the air fluidly, and its opponent seemed near helpless against the assault.

OoC: You sure about that :P

I'd say Dartakh and Xara are pretty equal when it comes to combat skill, although Dartakh has more experience.

IC: Dartakh (Training Sector)

Because I hadn't put too much force into my attack, I was able to pull back my sword after it was parried and push away its counterattack. I then had to take a step back. The Rahkshi has two blades, I have one. Perhaps I can employ the tactic I use for breaking through pike formations? Why not. I begin to spin my blade in front of me and take a step forwards, approaching the Rahkshi.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Xara - Training Sector. 

Aw, he was so cute with his spinny sword trick. It looked really impressive, but I couldn't see how it was even remotely practical. I stepped to the side, slashing out with one of my blades at his ankle. 

OoC: It is a longsword, so it reaches his ankles, you know :P

IC: Dartakh (Training Sector)

Its attack was deflected like any pike would've been. This is the advantage of this tactic, any attacks are easily blocked. Because of the momentum, there was quite a lot of force behind my sword, so its blade was pushed away. I approach it more aggresively this time. Now there's little more than a bio between us.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Navuru (???)

I awaken in a place that looks nothing like Vakeke's home. Either I accidentally breathed in his toxins or this is really happening. My dreams usually make much less sense.

"Son of a-"

OOC: Open for interaction. Also, where do new arrivals usually arrive?