BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Zephyr wung himself over the edge of his cot and stood, offering Donrioda his impeccably shiny hand.

"If you're tired, sleep. You'll do me no good in the next fight if you're falling asleep in the middle of battle. Nor will you survive long like that, as someone more opportunistic than I will use you as an easy kill." And he would hate to watch her fall. Perhaps having one comrade in this tournament would not be such a horrid thing. At the very least, he'd have a free kill later if he kept her thinking he wouldn't betray her.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Zakaro (Mt. Ihu -> Locker Room/Medbay)

Zakaro was just about to send a wide-area shockwave when everything froze. Well, moreso all the combantants froze in place, but the mountain was constantly frozen. The only thing moving was the wind. The Host annouced the winner, some Vagust guy, and everything faded to black. Zakaro hadn't won, unsurprisingly. He only took out one person, and certianly wasn't the last man standing. That was okay. He had fun, and wasn't that what mattered?

As he came to, Zakaro sat up and quickly checked his armor, confirming that whatever it was that revived and healed people and yet again done its job perfectly. Yes, his shoulder armor was quite unmelted, his mask totally back to normal and not flickering with damage, and even the scratches on his neck from that strange Skakdi was gone.

With a grin, the stocky Toa stood up and stretched, cracking his knuckles. Not the worst return to the arena he'd faced, but certainly not the best. He was quite out of practice, that would need to change. But first, a trip to the mess hall for food and meeting that Ta-Toa was very much needed. Perhaps that would be his next carving...

Lost in thought, Zakaro wandered out of the Medbay.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Donrioda

She took the Toa of Platnlife's hand, and hauled herself up from the bed she was sitting on.

"Hah, yeah, sleep when you can. You never know when someone might attack you. Especially when you're forced to fight." Thoughts buzzed through her mind. Zephyr seemed very keen on an alliance. Should she trust him? Allies were good, certainly, but she shouldn't allow him to get any sort of advantage over her. She had to keep smart.

After all, being to trusting had hurt her before. Nearly killed her. Having someone to watch her back was good, though. Allies helped, certainly. Even if you had to make sure they wouldn't backstab you.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

GM IC: ELITTRA - LOWER HALLS/CAVE

Elittra stepped forward, a small ball of lightning crackling to life in her palm to light up the dark tunnel.

"It might," she said. "I've been into several caves already - only the last one held anything inside. Some grow smaller, some grow larger, and others remain the same. I guess we'll find out."

IC: "If you'd like, I can put you to sleep with some spores," Zephyr offered, digging into his satchel. "It's no use in the arena, though, because it takes a lot of concentration, even from one as talented as myself. You'll go right under for several hours. I don't make this offer to just anyone, so consider yourself lucky to have received it."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Lekona

Lekona felt himself being pulled into his own tornado by the magnetic fields. He didn't have the time to teleport himself away, but he also knew if he stopped his attack now, he would lose any advantage he had. He would need to let himself be battered around by his own tornado, and push himself out as soon as he could...or he would have, but before any of that could happen, Lekona found himself waking up in the medbay. "I see. So the round ended."

Lekona picked himself, and went to grab his sword, only to find it...looking odd, it seemed one side of it had been...dislodged? Fantastic job at fixing everything, staff. Broke my sword. It was then that the Toa noticed a note. It seemed it had been stored between the blades, tucked away for who knows how long. Lekona picked it up, and read it.

Its...its a note from him...the one who crafted my sword. Apparently, the sword can be split into two halves...and they can be used as swords or as gliders. Lekona smirked a bit. He was something else. Just wish...he was still around so I could thank him.

Lekona snapped himself back into focus. He picked up his sword, and put the dislodged side back into place, and stored the sword on his back once more. As he looked around to find his Ta-Toa ally, he spotted him leaving the Medbay. Lekona ran towards him quickly, catching up to him soon enough, as he called out to him. "Hey! Artorre!"

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC:

"No need to apologize." Noroi intoned, surprisingly quiet for such a large being. A gauntlet-clad arm gestured to herself, then indicated the surrounding hallway. "These passages are appropriately sized for larger entities, but their presence still does not leave much room."

"The fault is, at least partially, my own."

IC:

I blink. If I'm perfectly honest, almost lazily.

Cracking my eyes open, I note that I'm currently in what looks to be a medical facility. Don't think I've been out very long, judging by the number of people getting up and leaving, so I sit up myself, casting a quick glance down. All four limbs, and hey! Shoulder and arm are in perfect shape again. Guess they do heal us when we come out. Looking around, I notice my sword on a table to my right. Good, it's still here. Swinging my legs over the side, I stand and stretch. Everything seems fine, so I buckle my sword at my side and turn for the door.

Vagust won. huh? Makes sense. He was definitely one of the more capable fighters, and he had plenty of time while I was dealing with Archer Girl. Don't begrudge him it, I haven't got any interest in this competition. Might as well try and track him down, congratulate him.

Plus, I don't really trust that Makuta Follower not to try and slip that ax in my back when I'm not looking.

I'd rather have someone watching my back. 

Straightening my cape, I exit into the hall, looking for the Vo-Toa.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Donrioda

"No, I'm fine. I'm tired enough I could sleep on my own. Thank you for the offer, though. Besides, I don't fancy sleeping here in the...I can only assume it's a med bay."

Truth be told, she could use those spores, but it was too risky. What if they were poison? Lethal? Even if he seemed trustworthy, you couldn't be too safe.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Dartakh (Commercial Sector/Comfort Sector/Knowledge Sector)

After finishing my meal I continue my attempt to contact the staff. The stall merchants don't tell me anything, so I decide to go to the neighbouring sector, hoping to find an office or something. I find numerous doors, and after opening one of them I see a comfortable living room with beds and all. There's so many rooms that I can only assume that these are our sleeping quarters. Good to know, for I had thought that we didn't have any personal rooms. I wonder how they could afford such luxury for so many people? Rich buggers.

I continue to he next area, which appears to be a big library. Several nerds were wasting their time by reading dusty tomes. Demon girl and Ghost sword guy also appear to be there (from now on they are known as Nerdy demon girl and Nerdy ghost sword guy), along with some others. Realizing that I had made a full circle through the upper floor, I decide to walk to the nearest person and ask them where the karz I can find the organizers. I place my hand on their broad shoulder and say "You there, tall green guy, I need to talk with the gamemakers. Do you know how I can contact them?"

OoC: That's The Enforcer. Yes, I know that they are a staff member, but Dartakh doesn't.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Vagust:

"I don't think you have to pay, no," Vagust said to the Skakdi. "We're competitors, so they feed us for free." He turned and began walking in that direction, when out into the hall just a short ways in front of him stepped Zangah.

"Well, look who it is. All fixed up and ready to fight again, eh?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Kale Ironshaper

IC: It was amazing how random chances always jumped in to save a person when their own skill and knowledge could not. Just before Kale could readjust his aim for a slicing beam at the legs of the now blinded Rahkshi one of the beings running this gladiatorial "game" showed up.His voice, probably tied up into some sort of loud speaker system, announced the winner of the round and they were all teleported away.

The Toa of Light awoke several minutes later in a room that he had never seen before. It reminded him of the Po-koro hotel he had stayed in during his last leave back home. Nice, but a bit bare bones. It must have been the room he would be assigned to for the duration of his stay.

The round was over, but fr Kale that just meant he had more things to do. Locating both that blind Matoran he had tried to help and the other Av-Toa were at the top of his list. Gathering friends and allies would go a long way towards making sure they all survived this thing.

Getting up, Kale made his way out into the facility proper. Both of the people he was looking for had been in pretty bad shape the last time he saw them. Which meant that the Medbay would be the best place to look.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC - Artorre (Lower Hall):

Artorre's eyes lit up as he recognized his ally's voice calling out to him. He turned away from the large staircase he had just been about to mount, and faced the Toa of Air.

"Ahh, Lekona! Good to see you. I was just about to go dine with a gentleman in the food court, would you like to join us?"

IC - Shixahl (Food Court):

Shixahl entered the food court, grabbed a tray, and proceeded to load it up with such an inordinate amount of food as to attract the bewildered stares of even the heaviest eaters in the facility. Much to his dismay, the food court was far too busy at present for him to find an empty table, and he was forced to sit with several other people. He placed his tray in front of an empty seat, and began to eat with great voracity. He had no table manners, as he was not acquainted with the concept, and the only reason that the others seated at the table did not become flecked with his food was his own desire to get every morsel in his own mouth.

OOC: Shixahl is open for interaction. The other people at the table can be anybody.

"Eh, sure, why not. If we can turn this fellow into an ally for next round, that'd probably make our lives easier. Especially if our archer decides to walk off a cliff again." Lekona said, smirking. "Speaking of Elittra though, after we meet up with this gentleman, would you like to go find her and try to take another go at that gem thing?" The Toa asked, as he followed Artorre.

Pu32xij.png

IC:

"Well, I wouldn't mind a breather first." I comment, laughing to myself. I hadn't expected finding him to be so easy, but it did save me the trouble of turning the complex upside down. "Not looking too bad yourself, first round champion."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Roman?

IC: Xara - Commercial Sector. 

I looked up from my cake and spotted Glass wandering around, looking decidedly lost. <"Glass!"> I called out to him. <"They have cake!">

____________________________________________________________________________________

OOC: Kotak open for interaction on his way to the Food.

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector.

"You got knocked out as well?" she asked, appearing beside Kotak. "Or has the round ended?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

His eyes snapped open, and the first thing he noticed was not visual, but tactile.

He was warm.

A shiver of contentment rippled down his frame, and he pushed himself up. He appeared to be in a small room.

Personal quarters? he thought to himself. He shrugged and stood up, his mind drifting back to the arena. He had managed to get away with not fighting any of the other contestants, and he seriously doubted that would happen again. As much as he didn't want to fight, that was the purpose of this whole tournament; the Host or the Queen would probably do their best to make sure everybody fought somebody else.

Because they're sick weirdos.

Daedalus shook his head and stepped out of his quarters. He wanted to find Zel'Sai, but he didn't feel like going to each individual room to do so. For all he knew, she hadn't even woken up in a room. Besides, he hadn't eaten in a very long time.

Making note of the location of his room, Daedalus left the Comfort Sector and went directly to the Commercial Sector. There were a few people already in here (That person needs to eat less disgustingly), but no sign of Zel'Sai. He grabbed some unidentifiable but delicious looking food and chose an empty table (that was also a good distance from the one with the person who had no table manners). As he began to eat, he kept an eye out for Zel'Sai.

OOC: Daedalus open for interaction in the cafeteria.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC - Vagust:

"Well, thank you, Zangah," Vagust replied, grinning. "I'll have to ask how it was that I won. As far as I know I only took out that Ko-Toa right before the end, although given the chance I'd have taken out our leatherman friend as well. So you should have had more than me, unless there were other KOs I wasn't sure about from previous battles, because I was a little busy getting away from ridiculously large fights to pay attention to whether or not I'd gotten any points from them."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Zel'Sai

Suddenly finding herself transported out of the arena, Zel'Sai was bewildered for several seconds as her surroundings suddenly changed, the temperature rose drastically, and everything wasn't white and loud. Looking around for her teammates, she began to wander around.

OOC:

Zel'Sai open for interaction.

Currently searching for Daedalus and Ismekne (if Ismekne [fishers64] wishes to remain teamed).

Note: Wow... I've been idle. For 5 pages or so. Sorry about that. Round 1 over though. Hopefully I can be more active soon.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

OOC: I have never been so glad to be on a computer as I have now, it feels great... 

Never know what you'll miss until it's gone.

IC: Zakaro (Commercial Sector)

The Toa of Earth walked into the Commercial Sector, taking in the sights and smells for a minute. Nothing was better after a fight than a good, hot meal, and this place was perhaps one of the best to get it. 

Stepping past a Rahkshi who seemed to be shouting, or maybe calling out- Zakaro couldn't really understand it/her/him- he continued forward to order a Kane-Ra steak, with extra sauce and a side of Bula yogurt. A hearty enough meal, and one of his favorites, especially after a colder battle like this one. 

Upon receiving his meal, the Onu-Toa took his time and scanned the area, looking for that Fire Toa he had fought. With a negative result, he took a seat at an empty table somewhat between both stairwells, allowing him to casually watch both and the entrances for the arrival of his opponent. Perhaps comrade was a better word? Fellow spirit, moreso. Yes, that was the word for it, a fellow spirit who could actually appreciate the tournament.  

AGoNWLR.jpg

Ic: Tanzah

It's okay, I can wait.

Why is it suddenly warm. Why am I lying down.

Tanzah was now in the medical bay, his legs stretching out into the middle of the hallway. He brought them back through the rims at the end of the bed and got up. His back didn't feel too bad now as he rubbed a hand over it. He presumed it stemmed from not having gaping holes in them. He went out of the medical bay and decided to wander.

Ooc: open for interaction.

"Oh... Well, that's disappointing," Dayeth sighed. "No matter. It seems there'll be plenty more rounds to follow this one." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: One minute she was in the middle of a whirlwind, the next she was surrounded by shining metal and sterile white. Olari found the shift from arena to medbay to be quite jarring...On the plus side it had cleared up the scratches, nicks and deeper cuts she had received over the battle. Not even any stiffness where the Le-Toa had shanked her.

And speaking of which, there he went with his fiery friend.

"Hey, you, Le-Toa!" she shouted at Lekona. When she walked up to him, she continued, "I just wished to tell you that I bear you no ill will. Like me, you are not here by choice and I understand that anything you do in the arena is performed under duress."

The implication was clear: she was trying to make sure the Le-Toa was as forgiving as she was. It wasn't like she hadn't also been doing her best to annihilate him, after all, and had given him some fairly hefty knocks

IC: "Oh thank the Spirit, I'm alive!" 

Jorth was thrilled that the round was over. He knew darn well he didn't stand a chance against the armoured electro-Toa. Even his attempts at slowing him down hadn't worked as well as he'd have liked. Well, didn't have to worry about that anymore. Not until the next round anyway. And it might be a good idea to be better informed of who he might end up against in any future events. Time to get talking to people in the food court...

OOC: Jorth is open to interaction

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Kopen - Med Bay

Another Toa walked into the Med Bay. Even if she wasn't desperately searching for a familiar profile, that alone would have caught her interest. Her limbs clicked as she struggled to position her uncooperative body facing the door.

It took her a moment to recognize him without the whirling snow and wind in her ears. But it was unmistakably Kale. She tried to cry out his name to get his attention, but all that came out was incoherent groans.

IC: Prose/Learning Sector

I decided to read any see if I found anything interesting. It would be useful to fill my not-so-prosperous knowledge of this place. I picked out a tome to read.

OOC: Prose is open to interact with. And so is Kuro, who's meditating in the Training Sector.

Lekona turned to the voice of Olari. "Yeah, no hard feelings. Out of curiousity, what's your name? I'm Lekona."

Pu32xij.png

IC - Artorre (Lower Hall, Food Court):

A grin crossed Artorre's face as Olari called out to her recent opponent, and, thinking she would be upset, he patted his Le-Toa companion on the shoulder. "Hahaha," he chuckled, "You have fun with that. I'm gonna go up ahead, you let us know how it goes while you have a nice mahi steak, on me." As the Toa of Fire vanished up the stairwell, it would cross Lekona's mind that contestants ate free in the food court.

As Artorre entered, he stuck two plates onto a tray, and began to place a variety of succulent dishes upon them. For himself, he got a slab of fresh-caught ruki, simmered in a variety of fresh spices, and beside it, piled up a mound of delicious-looking vegetables from a place called Mata Nui. While he was unaware of such a locale, the vendors assured him that everything available to eat in the cavernous room was safe for Toa consumption. For his companion, he got the promised mahi steak, in addition to a mass of greens similar to that on Artorre's plate. As he searched for his new, earth-wielding friend, something caught his eye; hundreds of cakes lined half a dozen shelves against what he would long afterwards consider to be the most glorious stretch of wall he had ever laid eyes upon. Grabbing a chocolate cake of respectable size to share with Zakaro and Lekona, it occurred to him that he and the Toa of Air would need something to wash down their meals. This being so, it was necessary that he return to the refrigerators that held beverages, which he had unwittingly passed some time ago...

Suffice it to say that, by time he was done, the Ta-Toa was comically loaded down with various types of foods and drinks that it was impossible for him to move at any pace faster than a waddle, for fear of spilling or dropping one of the many plates, glasses or trays he held clutched in his hands and pressed against his body. When he finally located Zakaro, the Toa of Earth was already half-finished with his meal, and likely had been wondering what was keeping Artorre-- assuming he had not witnessed the spectacle of his picking out food. Upon reaching the table, he carefully set down everything he was holding with his right arm, so that the two might formally introduce themselves.

"Name's Artorre," he said with a grin, as he extended the unloaded arm towards Zakaro.

IC: Kuro/Training Sector ---> Commercial Sector

I had ceased my training for now. With a clearer mind, I walked my way to the food court where I pondered what I would choose to eat. I decided to pick something warm, and I got myself a plate of noodles. I sat down and began eating.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

"Same to you," Lekona said, shaking Olari's hand. "I gotta be honest, I'd gotten a bit sloppy. Fighting you was just the challenge I needed to get myself back into things. Though, I could have done without the numerous headaches." Lekona chuckled.

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

IC: "Sorry about that. I haven't really fought teleporters before, the Bohrok haven't figured out that particular trick. All I could think to do was just try and hit you hard enough that you couldn't see straight to 'port out." She winced, remembering how many times she'd cracked him round the skull. At least he understood that it was all part of this pointless game. "Or to stop you sticking me again. You're more than decent with that sword."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"I appreciate the compliment," Lekona said, smirking, "but, the versatility you have with those metal poles is really something else. It really lets you adapt to the situation, even though they're so ordinary."

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

IC:

"Hey, a few of those most have been hits." I offer a hand to shake, mirroring his grin. "I got pinned down dealing with an archer girl. Probably ate up too much time for me to get many knockouts in."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "It helps I've had years to practise with them. A good number of years in fact." The duo in discourse had reached the food court, and it stopped Olari in her tracks. She'd been too focused on her anger towards the host to notice it during the tour, but got the full effect of it now.

"This...this is so much food. You could feed my home for a month just with whats on the tables now. Where does it come from? What do they do with what goes uneaten?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Kale Ironshaper- Medbay

IC: For the most part the people in the medbay were healthy, having been healed after they were pulled out of the arena for a variety of reasons. Kale's attention was brought to one figure in particular though, a blind Matoran who seemed to be struggling to do well...anything.

In a flash Kale was next to her, hand reaching out to grasp hers while concern and confusion made themselves known on his face. She shouldn't be like this. Every piece of information he had overheard and pieced together told him that contestants were completely healed when they left the field pf battle. Even if for some reason she had not been healed yet this looked closer to brain damage than anything else.

Kale knew a few things about treating wounds. His entire life had been filed with instances where the knowledge could mean the difference between life and death for his companions. Wounds of the brain were a different affair though. His knowledge of herbs, bandages, and bloodflow were of little to no use.

Not knowing what else to do, Kale gave Kopen's hand an encouraging squeeze before closing his eyes and concentrating for a second. Slowly, light began to fill the room. It wasn't harsh or burning like what the Toa had used less than an hour before in his battles. No, it was more akin to the sun on a late spring day. Filled with warmth and the promise of new life just around the corner.

Kopen might not have been able to see it, but Kale was hoping she would be able to feel it. He had no way of knowing how bad the damage was.

• Upvote 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Lekona - Food Court

Lekona shrugged, "Heck if I know." Lekona looked around the food court, and spotted his Ta-Toa ally. "Well, its been nice talking to you, but I should go and meet up with Artorre now. If you want, you could come join us once you've grabbed your food!" Lekona said, waving as he ran over to Artorre and sat at the table. "So, this Onu-Toa is your new friend, Artorre?" The Le-Toa inquired, glancing at Zakaro.

Pu32xij.png

"Oh... Well, that's disappointing," Dayeth sighed. "No matter. It seems there'll be plenty more rounds to follow this one." 

IC Kotak/ Commercial Sector:

"Indeed. I'm eating alone, I need to think." He said, grabbing a tray of simple energy capsules and water.

Eating was not quite what he needed, and he wasn't hungry so much as drained.

IC: Zakaro (Commercial Sector)

With his position and able to survey a majority of the room, Zakaro had watched with growing amusement as Artorre seemed to lose himself in the enormity of the Food Court. As the Ta-Toa finally approached and set down his numerous dishes, Zakaro chuckled at the scene before helping to steady the plates while reaching out his own arm to clank fists.

"Friend, perhaps, but at the least a fellow spirit," The Onu-Toa replied, moving his fist to greet Lekona's. 

"Zakaro's what I answer to, though I've also been called 'Insane for Enjoying This' and 'Earthen Idiot'. Then again, the people who call me that aren't around to continue doing so," he said, grinning at his little joke of sorts. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

"Very well...." she decided it was best to give the Ko-Toa his space. There were plenty of other people here for her to converse with. Picking up a fruit of some kind, she leaned back against the wall, waiting and watching.

OOC: Dayeth open for interaction. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick