BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Snarl.

Now that the two women were discussing alliances and the like, Snarl decided to pay a little more attention. Bajets seemed to have a firm grasp of the situation, but the other one, Dajik, apparently thought they were still at a dinner party of some sort...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xara - Training Sector. 

While Fia waited for Kat to respond, I wandered back over to the being I'd been sparring with earlier, the one who'd asked me to teach him. "I didn't catch your name earlier," I offered him my hand to shake, "I'm Xara." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jorth was reaching up for books with his coat, the tentacles bringing tomes down from the top shelves, and often putting them back just as quickly if they proved too indecipherable.

"Oh hey, here's something that might be useful." It seemed to be a book on the gems, but it was written in a very antiquated style. It was either old...or was designed for a universe still in that period

IC: Tuyetkhamun was about to issue a scathing tirade against Aclaraung for daring to impede her like that, but Carrier's attack diverted her attention somewhat.

Given how little her desiccated frame actually weighed the blow from the scythe would have sent her flying, had the bandages around her stomach not coiled out to wrap around the scythe, holding her in place. 

As the spiders fell on her, the same marks of control that had manifested on her palm appeared where the arachnids were touching her, the damp ink printing itself onto Carrier's minions. Tuyetkhamun was attempting to wrest command of the beasts for herself

IC: Skrall raised his shield, crouching low behind it. He'd noticed the haft of the hammer his opponent carried was unusually thick, but had no evidence to base a guess on why. It troubled him and so he was maintaining a solid defence in readiness for any surprises. He started moving, heading forward but also slightly to the right, keeping his shield up and facing Tarsus

Edited by I Am Ultron Six
  • Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Alisa Dare - Knowledge Sector. 

"That book looks older than the Hand of Artakha," she mused, "are you sure any of it's going to be useful?"

IC Langmuir - Disunity

He countered my trip with one of his own, not quite what I had planned for, but neither was it quite conflicting with my plans. My intent in tripping him had been to take the fight to the ground, because while I was a proficient striker, grappling and dirtier fighting was my real strength. Street fights in Ta-Koro, urban combat against the Makuta's forces and time as a merc had taught me well in that regard.

So, I let him pull me towards him, my momentum wasn't going to go away, so his maneuver served to accelerate me, I opened my arms wide and made to grab his lower torso in a brute tackle. If it succeeded, all I needed to do was stay on top.

IC Ezezko - Labyrinth

You sighed, looks like he buggered off. The way ahead seemed clear enough. 「What do you make of all that?」

IC Maccha Yellow! - Training Sector

"My given title is Maccha Yellow." You glance around before speaking again, "My real name is August. But I'd ask you not to repeat that too often. We're supposed to keep our true name under wraps."

IC Tenjou - Knowledge Sector

Several hours of poring over books had not gotten her very far. Many of the tomes were old, untranslatable or from such wildly different universes as to be completely incoherent. One of the only facts that several books had agreed on was the nature of Toa, quite different to her own world. They typically gained power from a dead and inert stone, aptly titled a Toa Stone. It was disconcerting to imagine life as a protector of love and justice without a mentor of some sorts. Perhaps the like of guidance, shared and venerated ancestry and history was why so many worlds seemed to have Toa fallen to evil, a complete unknown in her world. She prayed it would remain that way.

She had gotten up and was putting her current round of books away when she came across a pair of unusual looking Toa. One had an Tryna and was using it to animate an apparently cephalopod he was wearing as coat. The other had a mask and coloration completely alien to her. "Hello." She greeted them as she walked to the shelf they were at, putting a book away as she did so. "Are you two researching this tournament?"

...but close to it

"I see...." I hesitated, wondering if the guy had come to his senses yet, "....do you still think this tournament is fake?" 

IC Maccha Yellow! - Training Sector

"Fake in what way? I stand by my statement that this is indeed a production, an act, false. One made for the purpose of fame or profit or whatever the directors desire." Your tone was a little less boisterous now, your shoulders sagged a little and your brilliant azure scarf no longer fluttered in the wind "As for any other implications 'fake' carries, let me ask you. Is it so wrong to live in denial? No one is hurt but the denier, 'tis a victimless crime and I think one best left unobserved."

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Training Sector

Tarsus mirrored the movements of his opponent, taking mental notes as the two warriors circled each other.

His sword and shield are going to allow for greater maneuverability, especially since he can attack from a more defensible position, though Executioner should retain the advantage of raw power, not to mention the element of surprise. Unless he's got some serious strength in those arms of his, he's more likely to evade or attempt a deflection than to straight up take the blow, but if I can use that against him and force him into a corner, I should be able to press the attack more efficiently. If that fails, the sudden usage of either the drill or the launcher while he lets his guard down or at another equally opportune time should prove just as effective, but hopefully it won't come to that too soon.

Tightening both of his hands around the weapon, he waited in anticipation for the other combatant to make the first move.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I facepalmed. "Forget it." Sooner or later, he'd learn the hard way that this tournament was very, very real. 

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector. 

Seeing as nothing had happened in a while, Dayeth turned her attention to the Enforcer. "Is this resolved, then?" she didn't really care if she was interrupting or not, "Are Venga and I free to go?" 

IC: Arkie (Comfort Sector)

"Dad?" I whisper as the world resolves itself around me, grimy cavern shifting into focus as a darkened room. The slight glow from my eyes and heartlight illuminate small portions of the chamber. There is a small, metal bed to my left, and a wooden, varnished desk on my right.

An edge of the pine desk has a slight bloodstain.

Quickly shaking myself, my guard goes back up, face hiding any momentary surprise at the teleportation. As I turn to face the small camera in the corner, a voice booms out of the speakers.

"Hello there! Welcome to Bionifight!

Ah, Bionifight. Some of you will know what that word means - whether through word of mouth or via your own experiences. Some of you must wonder what exactly I am jibbering on about in this little letter. Or perhaps you are wondering why you were snatched out of your universe and reappeared inside a containment cube.

Or was it a tube? I can never remember.

So! Bionifight - it is a legendary tournament that has been hosted many times over the past several thousand years. My team and I gather those we deem to be some of the greatest fighters from a variety of universes, plunk you all down in an arena together, and have you battle each other for weeks. At the end, the winner usually earns both eternal bragging rights and whatever mysterious treasure we discover at the location.

In the past, we have summoned a wide variety of species - everything from Matoran to Muaka to Skakdi… I do believe we even had a mutated Takea Shark once. The whole idea behind Bionifight was that a Matoran could theoretically take on a Makuta and beat them. Do take care to be SMART about who you decide to duel, however.

So! While we think over our plans and figure out how we shall balance things properly in the future… we have decided to stick to our usual limits… which is to say that there are none. But please, do take care not to commit suicide through stupidity.

Once more, I say welcome! I dare say that I shall speak to most of you eventually. Take care to speak with the Queen, as she hates to be ignored - and do also take care not to do anything that might make a conversation with our Enforcer necessary.

Until the first round begins,

-The Host."

Karz.

I ready my crossbow and exit the room, snarling inside at the lettering on the outside of the door: Arktinen.

With my elemental powers, I reshape it into a form more pleasing; Arkie.

I leave the sector, the metal word emanating my signature chill.

OOC: Arkie open to interaction.

• Upvote 1

VBWj75sh.png

IC - Aclaraung:

Aclaraung sighed as the fight started to escalate, knowing that with his luck he would be likely to suffer some other unjust punishment for it.

"Enough!" the dragon roared, loud enough that he could probably be heard back in the Commercial sector. "You're both acting like simple animals right now! I don't know what universe you come from, but I would imagine they encourage more self-respect than either of you are showing back in those universes as well as in mine." He stepped forwards, placing himself bodily between the Skull Carrier and Tuyetkhamun, raising one wing-arm to grab onto the scythe. "Queenling, release this weapon and the animals on you. Spider jockey, call back your pets and put away your scythe. And both of you stop acting so ridiculously foolish, now."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Zelnos

He stepped to the side. "Well, I better let you be on your way."

IC: Tomo

"Yeah, thanks. Nice meeting you."

Some time later...

Dear Naona,

I apologize for startling you earlier today. I'm not sure what sort of experiences you've had with Makuta in the universe you come from; regardless, it is with utmost solemness that I give this apology and ask for forgiveness.

Where I come from, Makuta are a species of Light and benevolence, but only after extensive training from the Great Beings. However, I am aware that in most universes, they are aligned to the element of Shadow, as my liaisons with one such Makuta, Miras, have revealed. From what I know of the Makuta of other universes, they have the tendencies to assume positions of power and become malicious autocrats, rather than the Stewards of the People that the Makuta of my universe are.

With this letter I've asked a book cataloguing the major universes this Bionifight tournament has recorded to be delivered, with a bookmark on my own universe. I've also attached a book explaining the biology of Makuta post antidermis evolution, on case you will have to face them in the upcoming Arena fight.

Finally, I've brought your hot chocolate. Couldn't forget that, could I? I've also bought a chocolate donut for you. Chocolate is really delicious.

Sincerely,

Dame Makuta Tomo, Marquess of Tajun District 2, Servant of the Great Being Velika

Looking at the assorted books, foodstuffs, and the all-important letter, Tomo sighed, before activating her shapeshifting power.

Where a female Av-Matoran had been standing before, there was now a form resembling a male Ko-Toa.

"Testing voice functions, testing testing." Tomo listened to the sound of this new form's voice before nodding in approval and gathering her things. "Okay, if she asks, my name is Coco Uchuat, I'm a Toa of elasticity, I'm a new fighter here, I was asked to deliver these items by a contestant named Tomo...

Some time later, Tomo Coco knocked on the door of the room Naona, Praggos, and Noroi were sitting in. "May I come in?

• Upvote 1

IC: Ten

Ten sat on the ground, staring dumbly at the gem in front of his face. What the karz was that? Why did he see noise? He sat there dully for a few more seconds, before shaking himself out of the stupor. It didn't matter now.

There was a shiny in front of him. And the best thing to do with shinies was grab them for bonus points. Er, lives. Ten stood shakily to his feet, and formed a small plate of hardlight under the gem. Or, at least, tried to. If it worked, the plate would extend and form a tiny floating bubble for Ten to grab. Better safe than sorry, after all.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

(IC as Agion)

My eyes flickered to life.  I wasn't sure what had happened.  The last things I remember were being alone in the desert.  Ah, the wonderful, warm sand.  But I felt like I was dying of thirst.  Even my venom had started to dry out, I was so thirsty.

This was neither sand, nor warm.  I gave an involuntary shudder.  At least my want of water had seemed to die down, though my throat was still sore.  I might be able to manage a few words.

--Got to get warmer... somehow.--  I was a scorpion at heart, after all.  Cold would slow me down further.  My cloak.  Got to get my cloak.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, finally giving me a view into the world around me.  It was a simple room, a desk and some cabinets along the walls.  My cloak was hung up on the bedframe and my cane leaned against the wall.  Someone.  Someone had been here, fiddling with my things.  For all I knew they could be laced with neurotoxin.  I sniffed, trying to make out a scent, but there was nothing.  No scent of venom, no dead skin, body odor, anything.

I shot up in the bed, curling into a fighting stance.  I didn't dare touch my things now.  I didn't care about where I was.  I formed my claws and stinger around my hands and waited for the door to open.  For my captors to find I was no ordinary Jaga.  Oh yes.  They were very, very wrong indeed.

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

IC: Gamma

MATA NUI IS A LIE MATA NUI IS A LIE MATA NUI IS A LIE MATA NUI IS A LIE MATA NUI IS A LIE MATA NUI IS A LIE 

HE'S A LIE. YOUR GOD IS A LIE.

Gamma woke up, sweating and breathing heavily. His swords clattered on the floor, and he jolted upwards from the bed. He looked down on himself, and his body was still the same, twisted, dark body. No, it's beautiful....i-i-it's a gift from Makuta. It's not twisted, it's improved. Yes. Right.

He looked up, and he appeared to be in some sort of storage room. He was on a comfortable bed, with a soft duvet. He felt his face, and his Kanohi Raxa was still there. He pulled himself up, and a recording echoed through the speakers. Something about a gladiator battle between dimensional creatures from other worlds. No challenge. He would kill them all. ALL OF THEM. He walked out of the room, and into the hallways, searching for someone to talk to in the mean time.

OOC: I'm not dead guys! Also, open for interaction.

IC: Ekial

Ekial ran into the knowledge sector, licking it's lips and climbing onto one of the book shelves.

Edited by Sharkydane
  • Upvote 1

IC: Arkie (Hallways)

#####.

"Hello, you," I say as I nearly walk into a particular being who just happens to be all too familiar, minus the strange hat he usually wears; Gamma. I bring my crossbow to bear on the rather overly chunky Toa. "Make a move."

OOC: Arkie interacting with Gamma.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

SHE'S HERE!?? OH SURE, THANKS ######, YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME MY ENEMIES WERE HERE. 

Gamma glared at the Ke-Toa. He realized his swords were still back in that storage room. "Greetings, Arktinen." He said, before activating his Gravity powers in an attempt to slam her into the ground.

OOC: Ke = mix of fe and ko

Edited by Sharkydane

"You know I don't like that name," I say impassively.

Great, you son of a Mukau. Attack me with your powers instead of your oversized muscles you did Karzing nothing to earn. As the gravity powers take hold of me, I yell out, "Enforcer! This one's attacking me!"

As much as I want to smash this idiot's face in, survival's more important than revenge. At least something Mum taught me's useful. Most of the other stuff consisted of 'Do this to make a spear', 'This metal blows up in air' and 'Yes Makuta's not very nice but that's the god I believe in so be a bit more accepting of other people's beliefs'.

What a bunch of #####.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

Gamma chuckled, standing over the pretty little Ke-Toa. "Now now, Arktinen. I'm not going to hurt you. Not yet." He slightly released his hold on Arkie, letting her kneel at least. "Some company would be nice though." He chuckled again. 

Edited by Sharkydane

"##### this."

I raise my crossbow and shoot a bolt- created by moi- flying at Gamma's chest. At this point-blank range, he would be very unlikely to be able to stop or avoid the bolt- and when it hit, he'd most likely find the sensation of something giving off a chill lodged in his chest both strange and disturbing. Serves him right for #####ing killing my mother and driving my Dad to turning himself into a Valkyr.

VBWj75sh.png

The gravity field lifted, I leap out of the way of the kick. "Who's the fool, then?" I laugh. "That expression on your face- you look like an idiot!" Jumping up, I form a block of metal around my hand and send a metal-covered punch flying towards the dark Toa's Kanohi.

VBWj75sh.png

IC(A.D.): A.D. covered his ears to try to block out the commotion. Aclarung was bellowing something about a fight going on, and making demands...and he really didn't want to know the rest. When is the next round? he wondered. It's been so long since we've had real fighting and no disruption, and so many fighters here with conflicting morals just makes it worse. 

GM IC: VON WORTEN + NOCTON

A golden armored being flickered into view behind the two Zadakh units as the familiar and sinister voice spoke in the minds of Von Worten and Nocton.

Stop your attack, and let us... have a little chat.

GM IC: THE QUEEN + KOPEN

There is some sort of invisible barrier blocking me from getting through, the Queen responded, sounding frustrated and confused. I have found the devices controlling it and have deduced that it is something to do with the mind, although even an idiot could have realized that by now. My attacks have done nothing to weaken or overwhelm its defenses, and yet it has allowed you through with no struggle at all. Why is this?

GM IC: CYARC - WITH XAERAZ/LYTREL

The words on the wall did not change; it appeared that Lytrel's guess had been incorrect. Cyarc began to laugh.

"Haha! Silly Toa... it cannot have... a ring! It is... a wall! Ahaha! Ha! Ha... aw. We're stuck still."

IC: Bajets (Commercial Sector)

"No, Lady of the Smoke, we're not entertaining guests from far-away lands. We are the guests from far-away lands, as much as I can tell," the Lady Skakdi replied, passing through the doorway into the Comfort Sector. As she did, Bajets paused and frowned, sighing.

"I'll presume you hear the sounds of an altercation as well as I do?"

IC: Nisaduf (spooky gem quest that's totally not fear)

Nisaduf lay in a ball on the floor, trying to calm her pounding heart and gain some control over herself and the situation. 

Squirming around a bit, she got a clear view of Ten going for the gem. Oh good, this was almost over. Well, that was good and bad, on one hand it hadn't provided many opportunities where she felt comfortable trying to, ehem, become one of the people, but on the other hand Nisaduf would be more than happy to just get back to the facility where it would be light and familiar and not spooky and scary and falling and dark and damp and tunnels and guuhh. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

GM IC - THE HOST - OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

"Attention, attention!" The Host's voice boomed through the speakers of the facility, rife with his typical enthusiasm. "I have two very important announcements to make!"

There was a pause as he cleared his throat.

"First of all, for those of you who have not openly rebelled against our hospitality, there is an exciting new opportunity on the horizon: Mechanized combat devices! Or mechs, as some say.

These mechs are suits of robotic armor, custom tailored to their owner's wishes, and bought at the cost of three lives from the Infinite System. A special area of the Training Sector will be opened for mech simulations, while the actual mechs will be stored (inaccessibly) between rounds. Don't want anyone blowing their robot armor to smithereens in the hallways!" In all likelihood, only the Host could be so jovial on such a topic.

"The mechs will be available in the near future, and orders are now open in the Commercial Sector!

This is something we've decided to cook up as a reward for fighters who follow the rules, play fair, don't start fights outside of the Arena...

And speaking of the Arena, round three will begin very soon! Be prepared, it's going to be exciting as always!"

With an audible click the Host was gone.

Edited by Chro
  • Upvote 2

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Skull Carrier

Attempting to retrieve his scythe, the Skull Carrier snorted.

“You may not be draconian, despite your appearance, but you are most definitely an enforcer,” he said, whistling to his spiders to return to their master (bit of a cheap tactic that mind control talisman is).

“If I cannot find the answers I seek through spiritual enlightenment, then I'll just have to look for it some other way,” he muttered to himself, before raising his voice to say: “Now if you would mind vacating my room? It was rather rude of you to just barge in and discuss controlling my mind like I am merely a plaything." He glared venomously at the ancient temptress (Tuyetkhamun) as he uttered that last word.

I know your kind. You like to think you should rule other all as though we are your servants, but in the scheme of things you are merely another tyrant to crushed.

IC: Tahnok Nuva - Comfort Sector --> commercial sector

Tahnok snorted at the announcement. A mechanized suit? He already was one for the annoying little passenger in his head. Nevertheless, he head out to the commercial sector.

Edited by Drakua Toa of Rahi

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC: The Puppetmaster - Comfort Sector.

"I'm not leaving just yet," the Great Being interrupted, "before we were interrupted, I was asking you why you were attempting to access the minds of myself and the other beings here." He regarded the being coldly, "Your technique is clumsy and ineffective, so I'm focused as to what you thought you would be able to achieve, primitive." 

IC: The Puppetmaster - Comfort Sector. 

"You sought to get spiritual enlightenment from trying to invade the minds of your fellow contestants?" 

IC: Skull Carrier

"'Invading minds'? What do you take me for? If anything you invaded my mind!" He gestured at the greater being.

IC: Tahnok Nuva

Begrudgingly, he dragged himself over to the booth.

"What's this I here about 'mechs'?" He asked the attendant.

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic