BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Kopen - Pyramid (Royal Blindside)

She tried to smile at the Toa, only to have it dashed away as she pressed back against the wall. There it was again. That... squelching, just at the end of the hall. And then it was gone. Kopen let out the breath she had held and tried to gain her composure again. "Th-thank you," she stammered weakly. "L-let's just... k-keep moving... please."

Edited by Click

IC: "He can't leave the Desert until the planning period is over," Xaeraz replied, watching the space Ravyn had occupied. He heaved a heavy sigh, then said, "Stand down Virse, Hagah." He gave the bull a nod.

"Ravyn's not a concern right now. Right now, we need to get in the pyramid and make our plan of attack." He gave the assembled troops a weary smile, then motioned to the door. Then, after another paused second, he clapped a hand on Virse's shoulder.

"Virse, if you feel anything like Ravyn in the sands, let me know, would you?"

IC: "I'm not sure if we need a mechanized platoon," Halken replied, offering the cigar to Venga instead, seeing as Eryard apparently had no desire for it. "I would, however, like to ask you to speak with the pilots if possible, and tell me how best you think they can be used. I trust your judgement in this matter, Sir Eryard."

• Upvote 1

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Kale Ironshaper- Royal Blindside -Desert

IC: That was one conflict broken up and a glance at the other showed that it had been taken care of. With a nod at the fighters still there Kale released his hardlight platform and slid down the side of the pyramid. Once back at the bottom he entered the pyramid, heading for the largest collection of metal he could detect.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Dartakh (Arena, Jungle | Arma Virique)

He examined their general and whistled. "That's a fancy suit of armour! It must be heavy, too." He turned to look at Langmuir again. "You said that's a woman? What species has females strong enough to wear platemail? Although I must admit, I've already seen stranger things in this tournament, so I shouldn't be surprised"

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Arena, Cliff | Tahtorak's Fist)

She stood outside the stronghold, leaning against the metal wall and waiting. She noticed a red being walk out of the entrance and assumed that he had been talking with the general. She approached him, bowed and said "Greetings. May I inquire about our general's plans?"

OoC: Talking to Eryard

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Eryard

Seeing one of the beings he was looking for approach him, he nodded and said:

"The General has asked me to seek out all of the mech pilots in this army. Thank you for making my job easier for me, Ms. Gemshimmer. He hasn't told me the full extent of his and Lieutenant Venga's plans, but he has left the matter of how to manage the armored units in this... platoon to me."

Straightening himself out, Eryard took a few steps towards the cliff edge projected his voice.

"I, Lieutenant Eryard of the Tahtorak's Fist, request the presence of the individuals known as RISS, VINRA, and CATATONIC as per the orders of General Halken!"

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Arkie (Virique)

I sit up, head still whirling from the transition.

IC: Haarnak (Virique)

He stood up lightly, immediately activating his Kadin and heading for a nearby tree in order to cling to it.

IC: Vorzin (Tahtorak)

I wheel above the cliff, keeping a sharp eye on the central field as I begin veering towards the stronghold.

IC: Miras (Tahtorak)

I head towards the Stronghold.

OOC: All open for interaction. :D Also, someone please tell me what Virique's doing at the moment?

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png

GM IC: THE QUEEN - QUEEN'S OFFICE

The Queen slowly staggered into the portal that led to the Armory, knowing that Albrecht would follow.

"Display Ultimate Weapons," she ordered, trying to collect her thoughts as she turned to Albrecht. "You may make your choice."

OOC: Ultimate Weapons can unleash one devastating attack per round, and can take on almost any shape. They will also provide you with an increased resistance to a single power of your choice (for example, Kopen's UW provides her with resistance to loud sounds and can render her ten nearest opponents blind for a certain period of OOC time). You can PM me here on BZPower or message me on Skype to determine how your UW will function and what it shall be called.

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - MEDICAL BASEMENT

"Unfortunately, it will be a little while longer before we can move onto the experiment proper," Maeus said to Fishers, turning back to her with a needle in his hand. "However, while we wait, I must give you this. You shall feel only a prick; it is designed to enhance your emotional reactions to whatever occurs. Whether it be happiness, sadness, anger, or... fear... yes, indeed, they shall be amplified. I require the clearest of results, of course, and this shall be very helpful in that regard."

GM IC: MIRROR LYTREL - ENGINEERING

He had seen enough. 

Backing away from the Mech, he began to make his way towards the elevator that would return him to the lower halls.

It was time to see the Doctor.

IC: Vinra

"Eh? What?" Vinra turned to the very loud voice of Eryard, before hopping in her mech and striding over. "I heard my name. What do you want?"

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

GM IC: MIRROR LYTREL

He reached the elevator without issue, and found his way into the Medical Bay with ease. He slipped past the various medical staff rushing about, before reaching an unmarked door.

Yes, this was where he was needed.

He opened the door with his still-invisible hand and began to descend down the stairwell, closing the door behind him and making sure to avoid the railing - Maeus always did enjoy his dangerous lairs. He de-activated the Invisibility Gem as he reached his destination.

"Hello," he said.

Having just injected Fishers, Maeus turned to the new arrival, spotting what appeared, at first glance, to be the fighter Lytrel.

Lytrel would not have known to come down here, however.

The Skakdi grinned widely. "A good day to you, sir. My dear Fishers here and I were just about to begin an... experiment. How may I help you?"

OOC: Let's see if I can write this correctly.

IC(fishers): "Sure" said fishers, even as her mind told her, not really a good idea. She forcibly closed her eyes, picturing a waterfall to calm herself. It's okay, he'll get to it. "Get to it," fishers said. The needle had gone in. "Try to speed it up, I'm getting tired of waiting."

Impatience.

"Hello," said an unfamiliar voice. "Who are you?" fishers asked immediately. Her eyes opened to behold a Toa. "What are you doing here?"

Curiousity. Wow, never tried this before.

IC: "Well, my dear doctor," Mirror Lytrel said, "I'm just not feeling quite like myself today. I was hoping you could help me understand this fascinating issue."

He turned to look at Fishers as she piped up, then replied, "Who am I? Why am I here? Why are you here? Who are you?"

IC: "Ooh! Ooh! I heard my name!" Riss exclaimed as she zipped over to Eryard, skidding to a halt and giving him a snappy salute and prize-winning grin before chiming, "This is ~*~SUNBURST~*~, reporting for duty!"

IC: Venix waved goodbye to Kat and moved over to the stronghold to examine it for notable flaws.

• Upvote 3

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC-Ignis (Arma Virique)

Ignis was bored. What was the point of the host teleporting everybody into an arena, then none of them beat the stuffing out of each other?! For now, he was sitting at the side of the Main stronghold, Throwing rocks at a tree. It didn't ease his boredom much, and he was hoping for somebody to arrive to discuss battle tactics and/or spar with him.

IC-Harami (Tahtorak's fist)

As Harami's... Boss, It seemed, called her away from the Cliff edge, she started her way towards the Large metal stronghold, until she heard something from the bushes nearby. As she passed by a clump of scraggly bushes, she saw what looked like a brown mask... another contestant, who couldn't handle the pressure, It seemed. Quietly approaching the figure, she tried not to make a sound until she was in earshot.

"Are you alright, Little one?" She spoke softly, as not to startle the young Toa.

OOC

Harami Attempting to comfort (Kid)Naona.

...That is, If Umi Tyron will let me do so. In that case, RETCON TIME!

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC(fishers): "I'm here to learn more about this fascinating character," fishers' fingertips gestured to Maeus. "I don't know anything about you, except that you're a Toa and you're getting in the way. And he's been stalling for like forever and I've been waiting for the fun stuff to start and it hasn't happened!" The Matoran squirmed, trying to roll over, but it didn't happen thanks to the restraints. "It's just like another day on the fishing pier. Boring. Lifeless. Repetitive. I hope you have a better life than that, friend, because mine is so boring. Even death would be better."

IC: Ajiseni (Comfort Sector, with Agraney)

Her reply was a annoyed 'har-umpf,' the Le-Toa crossing her arms and meeting the other's gaze steadily. She had seen uglier. 

...okay. She had seen uglier in pictures. 

It was only a few seconds of stare-off before she spoke again.

"What? Do you expect me to just offer my name now? Mata Nui, you'll never survive if all you do to converse with people is awkward hinting and blank staring!"

IC: Nisaduf (Royal Blindside, approaching Pyramid)

"I'm going to assume that you're not talking to me, since I haven't shared my name yet and it's certainly not Io," Nisaduf dryly commented, climbing another rise in the sands and sliding down the backside, just happy to not have to walk for even a few meters. 

"Care to share?"

IC: Zakaro (Arma Virique)

"..no? Fine, I'll do it myself."

Grumbling, the Toa of Earth flipped himself over and pushed off the ground, rising to his feet in one fluid motion and yawned, stretching. 

"Alright! Where in Karz are we, how is everyone, and what do I do?"

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Ten

Huh? Oh right yeah I'd better stop standing around like a moron and confirm that I exist. Yeah.

Ten glanced around at the group of people around. They were in a jungle. Fun. Jungles were great. Wonderful fun, in fact. So many places to hide and spring an ambush, so many beautiful angles of attack, limiting mobility of those unaware...the perfect environment. He chuckled when a somewhat familiar Toa of Earth was left on the ground with no help.

"I echo his sentiment. We should plan on some form of attack or the like. We are in a different environment from any of the other rounds fought this tournament, after all, so starting here may actually be the best possible thing for us. After all, it's unfamiliar to many people, and we're actually given time to adapt."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Eryard

"Right. Now that everybody's here..."

I looked over the assembled group.

"We have two options as to what we can do with the mech units. Either we can have myselc personally lead you four in a dedicated armored squad of sorts, or spread you guys out amongst the infantry for balancing purposes."

I deliberately paused for dramatic effect, then continued.

"Would you guys be comfortable in working as a team independent of the rest of the group? I want to know if you guys will be able to coordinate with each other should we choose to go down that route."

More importantly, would I be able to lead them? I was used to getting either recruits fresh out of training camp or battle-hardened veterans, both of which had some measure of discipline pounded into them. These guys? Feli seemed to be alright according to her profile, but I wasn't sure if I could rely on the others...

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Vinra

"Either works for me. so long as you people aren't incompetent leaders or fighters, I'll work with you."

Of course, all of them were incompetent hackers, most likely. What a shame.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Miril - Royal Blindside Army - Pyramid Control Room.

During my aimless wandering of the pyramid, I blundered into a room full of screens that seemed to show the layout of the entire arena. "Hey, I think I found the control room!" I shouted into the hallway, hoping that someone would hear me. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kopen - Pyramid (Royal Blindside)

An unfamiliar voice echoed through the halls, saying they had found the control room. Kopen tried to listen for where it came from, but the voice bounced through the halls, making locating it impossible. She sighed, wishing they could just find it sooner, hopefully leaving all these noises behind.

"Sh-should we go?" she asked the two Toa.

IC: Virse - Arena (Royal Blindside)

She snapped a crisp salute to the Fe-Toa and gave an enthusiastic, "Yes, sir!" before turning back towards the pyramid. As the invisible Toa slipped away, her sense of his footsteps faded. It gave her little relief.

IC: Arkrax - Pyramid (Royal Blindside)

Much of the maze was mapped within his databanks, but it sounded as if the others were preparing to plan. Arkrax smoothly turned and quickly found his way into the pyramid's control room. Only one other waited there, and Arkrax gave the Toa a brief nod.

Name: Miril

Species: Toa

Powers: Unknown

IC: Thaera - Arena (Royal Blindside)

"Oh..." Thaera's attention jumped back to the Fe-Matoran. He grinned sheepishly from the top of the dune before sliding down to meet her. "This," he flicked as the glass dome in his staff, drawing an irritated buzz from the Avohkah within, "is Io. She's... been with me... for as long as... I can... remember. But she's... got a bit of a mouth... on her, sometimes."

IC: Miril - Royal Blindside Army - Pyramid Control Room.

"What are you?" she asked curiously, approaching the unusual being. 

IC: Terry Terrix - Royal Blindside Army - Pyramid Corridors.

"That'd probably be a good idea..." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: FINALLY ABLE TO POST AS ALL CHARACTER FOR KARZ SAKES. :P

IC: Maglev/Blindside, Control Room

I heard a shout. Using my passive Magnetism as a compass, I found the control room.

"Thanks," said I to the blob.

A blob. Huh.

I continued to look at the computers.

IC: Aeolin/Blindside, Pyramid

I began to follow people to find this control room.

IC: Prose/Blindside, Outside the Pyramid

"So Lieutenant. Shall we go to the Control Room?"

IC: Kuro/Arma Virique, In Avenger Angel

I immediately jumped in my mech as soon as I could find it. As I release most of my anger in the training sector, my armor was glowing somewhat brightly.

"Ah..." I sighed. I never realized how good being in my mech felt.

IC: Dreidel/Arma Virique, Stronghold

I walked into the Stronghold and encountered Ignis.

"Hello, Ignis. I see we're in the same team."

IC: Linear/Arma Virique, Stronghold

I frowned. The cliffs sounded much more better for me to use my powers. But perhaps that was for the best since I was practically a shadow for almost the whole round last time. I walked in the Stronghold.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC(Kalatin): "Don't thank me." Kalatin said, entering the room. "It was her that found this place." He smiled at Miril.

He allowed himself to assume standard form. "Looks like we have communications equipment here." he said, looking at the control panel. He brushed aside a couple of headsets and pushed some buttons. The room began to roar with static. "Oops. Here we go, facility speaker."

The room was quiet. "Hi all," Kalatin said. "I'm in the control room now. Anyone near Kopen - this place is about two halls down and up a set of stairs."

The Skakdi chuckled at Mirror Lytrel's words, his grin widening as Fishers introduced herself. 

"I do believe I might be able to help you, good sir," Maeus replied. "Unfortunately, I might only be able to help you make things worse for yourself. You see, our dear Fishers here has volunteered herself to partake in our clinical trial. I was beginning to worry that I would have to conduct a separate experiment; however, you have arrived just in time. We may continue with the original plan!"

He turned to Fishers, his smile growing wider - and more sinister.

"I do apologize for your... ah... impatience," he said, not sounding sincere at all. "I have been waiting for our dear guest here, if he is who I assume him to be! All I need from you now is for you to... relax."

The relaxation vision beams shot towards Fishers again, hitting her in the chest - and there they stayed. The Matoran would feel her body relaxing, becoming lethargic under the relaxation powers... but of course, her mind would remain unaffected and just as clear as it ever was.

With the added benefit of the continued enhanced emotional reactions.

IC: "Oh! Excellent! I would love to help!" Mirror lytrel clapped his hands together and bounced on his feet. "How may I assist, my dear doctor?"

IC: Xaeraz nodded and made a motion for Prose to follow him as he trudged towards the Pyramid and inside, albeit with a bit of difficulty given his weight and the sand beneath him. Even with his wide feet, he still sunk into it more than he was comfortable with.

IC: "It was an EXPLANATION," Agraney replied, folding his arms in front of him. "If you wanted to offer your NAME, I was going to let you DECIDE FOR YOURSELF. I was not going to PRESS you into ANSWERING."

IC: "I can do whatever!" Riss chimed, working her way up to the front of the group due to her height. "But I might be better as support! The Bass Cannons are great for wrecking buildings! The come in like a wreeeeecking baaaaall~"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Vagust:

Entirely bored but currently possessed with what he thought to be a wonderful idea and plans for it, Vagust made his way down to the Engineering sector now that Ismekne was gone in the arena, and knocked loudly upon the entrance. Hopefully whoever was in charge would show up and Vagust could get his new tool built.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

GM IC: DREISEN - OFFICE IN ENGINEERING

There came a knock on the door to his office; sighing wearily, Dreisen got up and opened it to reveal one of the Steltian workers.

"Somebody up top," the Steltian said. "One of the fighters. I think it's the round one winner?"

Dreisen shrugged, mumbling "Vagust," before heading over to the elevator and stepping inside.

IC Velix(Arma Virique):

Velix looked around him, before noticing to his delight that they had brought in Breaking Thunder. Climbing in, he pivoted the head towards the rest of the army, and maneuvered Breaking Thunder  into a position where he was fairly close, but not apt to squish anyone.

IC Selox: (Arma Virique):

Selox looked around, noting the vast array of fighters and their weapons.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Nisaduf (Royal Blindside)

She laughs merrily, the sound less hoarse than she was expecting- wow, had the desert really taken that much of a toll on her?- and continued onward, light smile on her face. 

"It seems most of the people in this tournament do. Have a mouth, I mean. Not just like, uh, well, i.. oh, nevermind!"

Flushing, Nisaduf turns away. Seems the caffeine hadn't kicked in yet, how sad. She was still somewhat tired. 

IC: Ajiseni (Comfort Sector, with Agraney)

She huffs and speaks again with a roll of the eyes. 

"Of course not. Perhaps I won't share my name, then. How about that!"

It was only a second after she spoke that exactly what that would imply struck her, and Ajiseni sighed. 

"I.. fine. Just call me... uh, I dunno. Flygal? Jetwing? Oh, whatever! The name's Ajiseni, four arms, Lt. Ajiseni of the Mata Nuian Air Force, serial 0-3-5-0-9."

• Upvote 1

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC:

The jungle was far warmer than she would have hoped. After the last round, however, it was still much more pleasant than it might have been. Eyes scanned calmly behind her visor, observing both her troops, and taking in every available detail about her environment. She hadn't had as much time between speaking with Elly and arriving as she would have liked, but there had been enough to take note of the characteristics of her troops.

One of whom was approaching now. She shook Ismekne's hand with her own, much larger one, and nodded at the Toa. "Ismekne, I believe. Just a moment please."

Turning towards her rapidly-growing-restless army, she raised her voice as much as the muffling of her armor would allow. "Ten, Langmuir! Please guide the army into the stronghold. I will follow momentarily. Lexa Rial and Oinez, as well as Zakaro and Silvanni, please make yourselves easy to locate. I shall need to converse with all of you shortly."

Nodding to Ismekne again, and gesturing for her to follow if she wished, she took a few strides towards the base of a nearby tree and looked up at its unseen occupant.

"Miss Astaer," She said, in a much quieter voice. "Would you please come down?"

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Ten

"Yes Ma'am! Alright everyone, you heard her, please follow me!" Ten yelled, waving his gleaming silver arm into the air. "We have some planning we have to do! Follow me!" He turned towards the Stronghold, arm held high to keep people aware of where he was, and began marching forwards. "Come on! It's this way! Watch the vines, don't trip, and try not to somehow impale yourselves on a tree! We do not need any casualties before we even begin planning!"

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC Velix(Arma Virique):

Velix followed, stomping along in Breaking Thunder, and being sure not to step on anyone.

IC Selox(Arma Virique):

Selox followed, noting down this contestant for future referance.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Dekako - Arma Virique - Outside Jungle Stronghold.

Some of the others are beginning to file inside, but we linger in the forest, our clawed feet digging into the soft earth. This jungle was almost certainly not formed naturally, but nonetheless, it is beautiful... 

IC: Falcon - Arma Virique - Jungle Stronghold, Ground Floor.

I went on ahead, stepping through the entrance and into the tower's ground floor, Vyne clinging to my shoulder. 

IC: The Wyrm - Arma Virique - Jungle Stronghold Roof.

While the others had been standing around waiting for someone to take charge. The Wyrm had scrambled up the side of the tower, using the vines that concealed it from view as hand and foot holds. 

Reaching the roof, he had a better view of their surroundings. This place was perfect....