BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC(Ganesh): Ganesh shrugged. He didn't have a personal beef with the Host. And this being apparently did. "Suit yourself," the Vortixx said. "If you get access, let me know." 

Then he left the room, headed for the Commercial Sector. He didn't care much if the Host lived or died - if Kale wanted to kill him, he could do the honors. And Ganesh had no interest of informing said Host of the rebellion going on in the basement. Ganesh was a factory engineer. If a seller or buyer needed something kept quiet, you shut your lips. But Ganesh had no interest in remaining here forever. He intended to go talk to the Host himself and get access to what he needed. 

Edited by fishers64

IC Ezezko

「I get the feeling that lady is going to cause trouble with us, intentionally or not, by speaking with the host.」 I leaned back on the leg of the big mechanical theropod I was standing under. Something about this Vortixx's words were awfully convincing.

IC Langmuir [F]

Wondering the hallways, she soon enough came upon a grouping of people, including none other than... "Elly!"

IC Langmuir [M]

The sonorous and disturbing tone the gem makes reminds me of something, though I can't say what. I spare a glance to another Fe-Toa that joined our group, she seems to know the Enforcer. I turn back to Noroi and the Enforcer.

"Noroi, would it be possible to switch spots with someone?" I wondered to what degree elementalists had attempted to alter the suit's structure, but for now, I left the question unvoiced.

IC Sharky

You know what was always carried over this man's heartlight? An unending tub of nutrient rich powder. The bullet punched a hole into it, causing it to spew forth an ever greater cloud of the stuff. The staggering caused by such an act of course pushed him into the razor rimmed shield behind him. It sliced into his trapezoidal muscle, rhomboids and further down. Blood splurted out uncontrollably along side a string of curses.

Through a painful combination of groveling and rolling in pain he ended up on his back outside the smoke... This was probably a fatal wound if left untended to. In an effort to take something with him, he propped the lava launcher up with his good arm and jammed the trigger. Orb after orb flew into the smoke, flinging 1100 degree celsius basalt around.

Was this the end for our hero?

Perhaps...

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

IC: Terry Terrix (Steampunk Clockodile 2.0) - Arena Ruins. 

The mechanised reptile stomped through the ruins, hanging back a short distance from the inky blanket of death that was the black fog. He started sifting through the wreckage, looking for the combat drones that were supposed to have been stored here.

There was supposed to be hundreds of the bloody things; surely it wouldn't be too difficult to find some of them...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

C: Xara (Tonitrui) - The Spine. 

I started following the rust-coloured path deeper into the mountains, wary of my surroundings. This was enemy territory, and an ambush was almost guaranteed....

____________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Dekako - Wailing Plains.

We hear the sounds of combat in the distance - violent explosions and mechanical whirring. Cautiously, we start heading back towards the facility. The last thing we wanted to do was get caught in a crossfire out here....

____________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Alisa Dare - Medbay.

Exhausted, the Toa had fallen asleep in her chair. 

IC: Scriva - Muaka's Den. 

Growing bored, she headed out of her cell and into the main part of the prison, looking for something she could use to scratch more prose into the broken chunks of rock that now littered the floor of her room. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC-Ignis

Ignis ducked to one side as he saw the Blue fluid coming towards him, but his timing was off, allowing a few droplets to splash his face. It burned like mad, as if fire was coursing through his veins... Then he felt truly alive again.

"This is more like it!" Ignis yelled as he felt the Adrenaline rush, before swinging his halberd at his opponent, hopefully to Incapacitate.

OOC

Windex is corrosive, right? I couldn't find out much on it's chemical effects.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: One half-arm rested behind Kopen, while the other clamped down in front. Between them they had the Matoran fairly pinned in place, she wouldn't go flying off or anything. It was about to be incredibly obvious that Turbo had not considered whiplash though. Or any of the variety of other problems you might encounter trying to ride a speedster.

"Hold on!" the Slizer grinned as she took off back to the base

IC: Venga wasted no words, simply leaping up into the air to catch Venix. 

"You know I'm going to start becoming more streamlined as this goes on?" he called after her, "Adaption is useful like that!"

IC: "Priority should be getting the teleporters working before we try forcing our control onto them," Olari said, "No point owning so much useless scrap. But you have this Toa's support at the very least." She put her hand on Kale's shoulder, "You ask me to find parts, I'll bring them. You ask me to rescue prisoners, I'll save them. After all this mess...I just want to go home."

IC: Skrall was forced to pull back from the barrage. Off to Sharky's side, none of the boiling blasts were actually hitting him, but that was kind of the problem. Since they weren't striking his shield, they weren't being absorbed, which meant they were stoking the air with extreme heat. Skrall's choice was to withdraw or boil, and that was no choice at all. 

Reaching a point where the lava's heat wasn't going to sear his armour to his skin, Skrall looked around for some rocks. With all the destructive blasts Sharky had been throwing around there had to be some debris somewhere, some chunk of masonry he could use in his launcher. That was assuming Dajik didn't finish the job, of course, since her ranged weaponry was already loaded...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

(IC as Agion, commercial sector >>> knowledge sector)

I let out a hiss of displeasure.  My quest to make a grappling hook hadn't gone well at all, and now everyone else was out fighting.  Annoyed at life, people, and this whole dang place, I headed off to the library.  Maybe I could scavenge up some useful information there.  People had done some talking about mechs--maybe I could get my hands on one.  But nothing big and bulky; I was slow enough as it is.  Something fast.  Insanely fast.

That vision in mind, I flipped open a couple of books, searching for information on these mechs.

(OOC: Agion is in the library, open for interaction and finding useful mysterious tidbits of information.)

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

OOC: Because I can, obviously.

OoC: :evilmad: 

Well I guess MC is the older male one while Kid is the younger female one

But still, I hope a yak tramples you one day.

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Medical bay | With Naona)

She frowned. "In the medical bay? Fine, I guess, although I'm not sure why you consider this a good place for resting." She turned around to help the patients, but she raised an eyebrow when she looked at one of them. Immediately turning back to look at Naona, she asked "Do you happen to be her relative?" and pointed at the Toa lying in bed, "You look oddly similar."

IC: Dartakh (Knowledge Sector | With Ravyn)

He looked at the wyvern until it went back to sleep, then turned around and sat next to Ravyn. "Sorry buddy, I can't control my thirst sometimes. Alcohol is a man's best friend, you know." He remained quiet and stared at the damaged ceiling above for a while. "Do you think the crazy cultists have any alcohol? If they would offer to hire me and pay me with alcohol I would certainly accept the deal. Alternatively I could just go steal some and endanger my life, but I don't really see much point in strugging to survive, to be honest. I bet there's an alternative universe where I was never abducted to fight in some insane tournament, so my life isn't really that valuable, is it? There's probably an endless amount of Dartakhs that live long and happy lives, so I might as well be the one who doesn't."

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Naona (MC) ~ Medbay

"She is a counterpart of mine," said Naona, his voice somewhat awkward as he gestured at the figure who was essentially him, albeit younger and female. "The facility appeared to have grabbed two of me from the myriad universes."

The medbay was peaceful, but even he had to admit that just such a reason did not explain why he had decided to utilise the room as a place of rest. If he were to be honest with himself, he was worried for the safety of his counterpart. The other Naona seemed ... overly vulnerable and hurt, in a way.

It was rather disturbing, to say the least.

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Medical bay | With Naona)

"Huh, never seen anythng like this happen before, because it's quite unlikely. Even stranger that you have different genders." She appeared thoughtful for a moment. "Ugh, it would be quite strange to meet a male version of myself, so I can imagine how disturbing this must feel. Have you talked to her?"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Windex would only be corrosive to a noticable extent if we assume Nubbins uses the original, 1933 formula which was, like, 90+% solvents. Which was also incredibly flammable.

IC: Agraney stumbled backwards, narrowly missing taking a halberd in the gut, but ending up with a hand flying up into the air, along with the sword it had held. With a growl, he tossed the super soaker into the air, grabbed the sword, tucked it into his belt, and snagged the small throwing star his hand and turned into, whipping it at Ignis.

IC: "What was that?" Venix yelled back, grinning over her shoulder at the approaching adapter. "I couldn't hear you over the sound of me beating you!" She laughed and leaned further into her flight form, hoping to gain some speed that way.

GM IC: Tuoni nodded once, touching a finger to his chin, then said, "I do have a task for you. I have entrusted Maeus with researching the teleportation technology that 'Bionifight' used. He was supposed to report on it to me yesterday, but did not." The Herald of Death held one hand out to Frostbite, a simple chain of metal bubbling up, out of his palm.

"Wear this, my loyal servant, and the fog shall not harm you as you make your way to the City of Fear."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC: Other characters will have posts at such a time as responses require them. Or, in the case of Noroi, there are a majority of pending responses. :P

IC:

The De-Toa nodded, smoothly accelerating to take the lead, headed through the remains of the Bionifight facility towards Engineering. He could hear their comrade clearer and clearer as they approached, even before his companions could make out his voice. While Krayn didn't want to be there, he was much more at ease with familiar faces around him.

Even if they did all forget he was retired.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kopen - Wailing Cliffs

She had watched Turbo race across the graveyard, and so even as the Slizer wrapper her "half-arms" around her, Kopen searched for a better grip. Then Turbo suddenly accelerated, and Kopen's head snapped back as they took off. The wind and dust were things she was used to from her own Kakama use, but it helped that she had no eyes. 

IC: Virse - The Spine

She was nearing the borders of The Spine when the ground began to shake beneath her sand. Virse did her best to hide while also providing a small vantage point of the approaching being. It was an enormous specimen of the creatures called "Rahkshi." Though it seemed to be coming from the Bionifight facility, she had never seen anything like it there. Perhaps it would be safer to remain hidden... unless it was a fellow fighter, walking unwittingly into the same perils she had experienced.

Virse decided to take the chance, hoping there was even the slimmest odds of her survival if she was wrong. Her sand reformed behind a boulder, and she stepped out before Xara's mech, holding up a hand in greeting.

IC: Lady Dajik - City of Fear

Whatever she hit must have release more of the substance obscuring her vision. She pressed the smoke forward to catch up with the Matoran and dissipate his distraction, only to realize too late what he was doing.

Before she could do anything to counter the balls of lava rocketing towards her, one struck her in the side, quickly eating away at her dress and the armor beneath. She hit the ground, hoping to avoid the worst of it. Her attempts to remove the smoldering substance only resulted in her hand burning and melting into a useless, painful mass. Though she had sat stoic through countless injuries and punishments, the searing pain as her body melted away drew a scream from her.

Her wielding arm wasn't much better after the lava splashed, but she might be able to get one more shot off to finish this. She aimed at where she had last seen the Matoran as he fell back and pulled the trigger. Her arm was too weak to counter the recoil.

IC: Snese - Containment Center

Snese was disturbingly silent as Ismekne bashed through the wall, and she soon found out why. As her hammer broke through the wall, she was met, not by an open vista of swamps, but a grinning transparent Skakdi face. Snese wasted no time in sending another blast of virus towards her face.

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR - DAYETH/DAJIK/SHARKY/SKRALL

The sensation of a long, drawn-out breath washing over them all. The temperature dropping by several degrees as all other sounds began to fade away. 

Fear blossoming within them, growing against their control.

The sensation of another breath, as though something -or someone- were sighing. 

IC: Lady Dajik - City of Fear

At first, the coolness was appreciated on her charred flesh. It soon dropped below the realm of comfort, and the Lady Dajik, accustomed to the heat and comfort of Metru Nui, began to shiver.

An overbearing and unnatural fear washed over her. Something was coming... something unpleasant...

No! I have overcome fear! A Dark Hunter has no place for...

...it was drawing nearer from the shadows and smoke. In a panic, she gathered up her smoke screen to clear the air, but she still saw nothing.

Her frantic mind struggled for some kind of explanation. The Lady Dajik feared no creature, no being, and no superstition. There could only be one thing...

She had failed. She had been tasked with an assignment, and she had failed. The Matoran still lived, and she would not. Her client was coming to exact his pay. She could feel him sighing with disappointment as if he were at her neck already.

IC:

clap, clap

Good speech, Kale. Real inspiring. Didn't think you had it in you.

I smiled from up above on my perch, pretending to juggle a knife around my index finger.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Gamma

Gamma looked around him. Chaos. His favorite word. He chuckled. And sat down his makeshift throne, made of rocks. They would all die.

IC: Omega

What the karzahni was going on?

IC: Kaipatu

Kaipatu loaded his gun, put his katana on his back, and stepped out of what was left of his room. It was time.

IC: Ekial

Is it time to feed yet?

IC:

"That's good enough for me," Alyia decided, practically prying open what was once a powered door to what was probably the most uninviting landscape of all, and far cry from a nice, climate-controlled beach of Ga-Koro-Nui.  What a horrible place, this island, no wonder why the people that actually lived here were crazy, she'd be fed up with dreary grey rocks after a while too.  She didn't take any extra time to take in the view, and instead promptly jumped up to haul herself up and onto the metal plates that made up the top of the facility.  Sure, there might've been a lift somewhere to get to the top, but that was no fun.

And she really needed to get moving.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"Finally someone speaking my language." My grin widened, but it wasn't from merriment. Though it had subsided, I can feel my blood beginning to boil again. "I'm gonna get them. Don't care how long it takes. They killed some friends of mine, people who'd done nothing wrong."

"We'll see how they like their own freedom."

IC:

"I never explained why I can only stay out for a little while." Noroi stated, eyes fixed on the armor, almost as if she didn't dare look away. The gem on her chest seemed to glow, almost imperceptibly, though it might have been a trick of the light. "I physically cannot remain outside for very long. If I do... I am forced back inside."

-==IC: Kairan==-

"Right." Kairan thought for a moment. "Where to strike, though, and where to find allies..." Kairan frowned at the mention of the friends, and had a feeling it was related to the Toa and Matoran who had died during that attack; even if the Toa had seemed very different than most others he'd seen.

IC Ezezko

「I get the feeling that lady is going to cause trouble with us, intentionally or not, by speaking with the host.」 I leaned back on the leg of the big mechanical theropod I was standing under. Something about this Vortixx's words were awfully convincing.

IC Langmuir [F]

Wondering the hallways, she soon enough came upon a grouping of people, including none other than... "Elly!"

IC Langmuir [M]

The sonorous and disturbing tone the gem makes reminds me of something, though I can't say what. I spare a glance to another Fe-Toa that joined our group, she seems to know the Enforcer. I turn back to Noroi and the Enforcer.

"Noroi, would it be possible to switch spots with someone?" I wondered to what degree elementalists had attempted to alter the suit's structure, but for now, I left the question unvoiced.

-==IC: Elly==-

"Forced... back inside...?" Elly frowned; she'd guessed that after what had happened with her reappearing in the armour, but... This didn't sound good at all. She caught a glimpse of the gem, and found it rather... disturbing, almost, though she couldn't place her finger on why. Before she could actually think about what could be going on, she heard someone call her name.

"Lang-!" Elly paused as she turned to the female Langmuir, and then looked from her to the male Langmuir. "Oh."

IC: Arkie (Training Sector)

"Nowhere near one. I'm happy to stay here and train to my heart's content whilst others get us outta here." I gesture towards the training sphere. "D'you wanna have a quick fight in a virtual version of the Spine? I'm sure the mountains'd make for a pretty fun combat landscape."

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Taurus

"Sounds good to me. Ought to be interesting." Taurus said. He started walking towards the sphere. A battle with a toa? Well, he had fought his fair share of toa, so this should be easy... Except for the fact that this one seemed different. Alright... Lets see what she's made of, then, he thought.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Nisaduf (Engineering Sector, with Riss)

Riss's words had an immediate effect upon the unsuspecting fangirl, whose mind promptly exploded into a whirling confusion over exactly what Riss had meant. She hadn't seen it coming, at all, and the result was a brilliant copper-tinted blush spreading from her cheeks, eyes flying open in shock. 

Nisaduf tried to ask what Riss meant, or even just reply that she felt the same.

Sadly, the only noise the Matoran managed to produce was some varied spluttering with perhaps a few things that may or may not have been actual letters. 

IC: Zakaro (Wailing Cliffs)

Ah. Someone, approaching quickly. Did he recognize those beings? Zakaro frowned and leaned forward on his sword, the point of which was stabbed into the unyielding ground, trying to identify the approaching beings. 

At least, he thought they were beings. Two of them. Was it two beings? One riding a vehicle? Some strange animal? 

Without changing his position, Zakaro brought his earthen powers to the surface, connecting with the surrounding terrain. If they were foe, Zakaro could more than easily manipulate the area to suit his needs. If they were friend, well, there was a reason the nearest entrance to the facility was currently covered by a very large, solid, pile of earth. That reason also happened to be related to why he was the one currently on duty. 

OOC: Zakaro spotting Turbo Vixen and Kopen

IC: Astaer (Engineering, w/ Kale's Group)

She said nothing. That was unsurprising. She had yet to speak a single word since coming here, though other vocalizations weren't as uncommon. 

The Korumine simply stood and observed from a side, glancing behind herself out of habit every once in a while. Letting one's guard down was the beginning of their end.

IC: Bajets (Outside Engineering, with Halken and Ilyin)

"Food is served, boys." 

A golden-spined Skakdi sat herself a few feet beside her brother, passing over styrofoam take-out boxes to both her sibling and Ilyin. Well, she passed it to Ilyin, Halken's box was just tossed in his general direction. Such is the life of siblings. 

Taking her own styrofoam container, Bajets popped it open and pulled out a napkin which was quickly and expertly folded over her tie, as to keep it from getting soiled. She took out a plastic fork, examined it, shrugged and threw it back in the tin, before stabbing a few leaves of her salad with a metallic claw and starting in on her meal. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Snese was disturbingly silent as Ismekne bashed through the wall, and she soon found out why. As her hammer broke through the wall, she was met, not by an open vista of swamps, but a grinning transparent Skakdi face. Snese wasted no time in sending another blast of virus towards her face.

IC(Ismekne): The Toa jumped back away from the hole, and a water blast fired at her opponent from her other hand. She stomped her foot to keep from falling asleep - it was the Toa's weeks of sleepless fighting in her previous life and sheer adrenaline versus the nasty stuff's effects. 

IC(Ganesh): Ganesh walked down the hallway towards the Host's office, only to see Maccha Yellow! standing nearby, looking like he wanted to kill said Host. "Hey" Ganesh said. "What's up?"  

IC: Taurus

"Virtual cultists sound perfect right about now. Take some anger out, at least." Taurus said, running his hand down the flat of his blade.

IC: Draco

Draco got up, and decided to head towards the Knowledge sector, to see if perhaps he could gleam some sort of knowledge of the cultists. There has to be something about this island in there...

IC: Dio Folle

In the City of Fear, a single bird sat on the crumbling ruins of a building. The bird had no song to sing in the depressing region. Seeing nobody around, the bird jumped as if to fly- and a Baterra, purple eyes glowing, landed on the solid ground. The being smiled- or at least attempted to- when it realized that it was alone. Finally! I can stretch my legs! Dio Folle wandered off, in search of friend-or foe.

OOC: Draco and Dio Folle open for interaction.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Even his rapid teleportation wasn't enough to get him away from that blast, and Snese was sent reeling back. His hovering upper half went spinning comically, trailing the greenish virus of his insides.

This Toa was proving more difficult to capture than he had anticipated, but he could not fail his Lady. He did not like to imagine what would happen if he let one of the intruders wreak havoc with their Containment Center and get away with it.

With a burst of shadow, he was back inside the room with her, now waiting by the door. Let's see how far she'll go to escape...

IC: Venga hadn't been kidding about the adaptions. His armour's surface was taking on a texture akin to sharkskin, with thousands of tiny tooth-like scales that broke up the air resistance around him so he could cut through it more easily. His figure was becoming more sleek and stretched back, to channel the wind around him rather than bully through it. Protective layers were building up over his eyes, so they wouldn't be damaged by gales or specks of dust. In front of him, his feet were becoming slightly more elongated and pointy, some attempt to turn him into a living arrow.

"Hey Venix! What do you call a Rahkshi thats behind you?" he shouted, "Gaining!"

IC: In the smoke, there, there was-

In the shadows! Using the flickers from the lava to hide!

No, there, lurking in an alley!

The Skrall with no name was seeing enemies everywhere. Enemies camouflaged and concealed, invisible and imperceptible. Hidden in every hole and crevice, lurking in ever scrap of shade. He started grabbing chunks of rubble up from the streets, stuffing them into the launcher on his sword and firing them wildly in every direction. He had around zero accuracy, with crudely shaped projectiles and no aiming, but when your target is seemingly everywhere at once then there logically couldn't be any chance at missing

IC: Turbo kept speeding on, unknowing of any discomfort Kopen might be having up top. She was just seeing how much speed she could get up with the double disadvantages of the cloying ground and the burden of a passenger. It was refreshing to have such a challenge, given the sedentary nature of their current imprisonment. 

"Given any thoughts to doing more general-ing?" she asked, while thoughts of doing things were in her head, "There's supposed to be shiny stuff to find out there somewhere, right? You could head an expedition to find some of them."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Virse decided to take the chance, hoping there was even the slimmest odds of her survival if she was wrong. Her sand reformed behind a boulder, and she stepped out before Xara's mech, holding up a hand in greeting.

IC: Xara (Tonitrui) - The Spine.

I pulled up short, peering down at the Toa. I vaguely recognised them from previous rounds. "What are you doing out here?" 

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR - DAYETH/DAJIK/SHARKY/SKRALL

The sensation of a long, drawn-out breath washing over them all. The temperature dropping by several degrees as all other sounds began to fade away. 

Fear blossoming within them, growing against their control.

The sensation of another breath, as though something -or someone- were sighing. 

IC: Dayeth - City of Fear.

She was beginning to understand why this placed was called the City of Fear.... But what was the point of this? It had to be a trick, or a test of some kind. Every instinct screamed at her to fight the fear growing inside her, but maybe....

She sank to her knees, dropping her axe. "I submit," she said weakly, her breaths shaky and weak. 

IC Kat:

"Guess we'll have to watch our step, then."

IC: The Wyrm - Wilted Forest.

"That would be an understatement." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: The Wyrm - Wilted Forest.

"Like a bog, or marsh," he had no idea what quicksand was, "it'll suck you down and swallow you whole." 

IC: Kopen - Wailing Cliffs

Kopen didn't dare respond at these speeds, and just shook her head.

Good, it sounded like an ally. At least they didn't want to crush her immediately. "I just returned from scouting up there. I wished to advise you to be wary. The Cultists attempted to attack and then kidnap me. Even something as imposing as you might not stand against their... larger members."

"Well what would you suggest I do, then?" I snapped, "Because nothing productive is being done back at the facility. Just Kale and his would-be rebels debating whether we should overthrow the Host or not." 

My fragmentation cannon was trained on her in an instant. "How did you escape, then? Or did they let you leave, because you've already been indoctrinated into their cult?"