BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC(A.D.): Upon seeing the smaller dragon try to go under him, A.D. raised his claws for defense. The smaller dragon would find his attack hit his boney hands, not the softer underbelly of the dragon. The impact still punctured a scale, but A.D. felt he would be okay. Gritting his teeth, he tried to hook his claws around the other dragon's, trying to get a grip and hurl him to the ground. 

IC: Viitka [Rawr]

As the blast of fire roared through the air towards her, the sound not unlike that of tearing fabric, Viitka literally forced herself apart, as the shards of her body separated even further to avoid the worst of the fiery attack.  While her crystalline form wasn't in any danger of deforming nor burning as normal tissue did, the heat wouldn't do her any good.  As such, the multicolored shards passed through the edge of the inferno relatively unscathed, and began to coalesce into her humanoid form.

A few bio before she hit the ground Viitka was back to her normal self, and she wasted no time draw back a fist as she gathered her elemental power.  Still in the air above, she punched downward towards the Ta-toa, the movement launching a broad shockwave of hardlight directly behind Tenjou's laser.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC - Aclaraung, Tarakava:

Aclaraung neglected to respond to Okavaung's comments in the process of attacking; he wasn't surprised at all when the frost dragon altered his flight path and went beneath him, nor when the Toa from earlier attempted to attack Aclaraung with spears of ice and a bodily slam. Aclaraung wasn't particularly worried about either of those or Okavaung's tail - especially not with the gem he had from earlier. The large dragon focused upon the gem of dodging, allowing it to use its power to aid him; through an almost miraculous feat of aerial acrobatics, aided by the gem of dodging, Aclaraung twisted about, wind rushing about him as his wings furled and he slid through the air like a serpent in water, avoiding both the spears, which flew uselessly off into the distance, and Okavaung's tail.

When he came to a rest and was hovering again, he lashed out with his own tail - not at Okavaung, but at Maglev, who was currently flying towards where Aclaraung was before, which put Maglev on a trajectory to run right into Okavaung. Aclaraung, by hitting Maglev quite hard in the back, seeked to simply ensure that his enemies running into each other would happen.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:

By, in part, ducking the blow, Haarnak actually produced a situation very unfortunate for himself. Even as he unleashed his fire blast against the armored being, her arm existed out past his back. Noroi grunted as the fire washed over her armor, the heat uncomfortable even behind the metal protecting her. Were it not for its protection to extreme external stimuli she would have already been cooking inside the armor. As it was, the heat was inching too high for comfort. Couldn't let that continue. Her arm shot back, outside of his line of sight, pulling the Ta-Toa against her with both arms wrapped in a restricting grip.

The natural result, of course, was a complete lack of mobility and a perfect shot for both of the approaching Light elementals at his head.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(A.D.): As Aclarung slithered out of the way of several attacks, A.D. moved higher in the sky, trying to get out of the way. He wasn't moving forward thanks to Selphiel's attack, and he was hoping the the height would put him out of range. He let go of the other dragon forcefully, hoping to send him down towards the chaos.

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne saw the buzzsaw stop, and fired at immediately. It dissolved, and the spikes whizzed though the water, slowed but still embedding themselves in her armor. She picked them out, noting the holes they made with a grimace. 

IC Kat:

I pull one of my blades from the wall, Sheathing it as I grab Xara's arm with my now free hand, and yanking the other blade free as she hauls me up out of the pit.

<"Shame we can't seem to fly anymore...">

IC Kotak/Team Muaka

He nods, "A fair point. Strange that we've not encountered the enemy team by now."

IC - Vagust, Muaka:

"It really is," Vagust said, before his impatience got the better of him. "Who's the brakas who is following is? I'm getting to the point where I don't even care that he's one of our allies, he's acting exceptionally creepy and I do not appreciate it at all."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC(A.D.): There was little hope for A.D. He tried to speed up, but he was too big and the smaller dragon was too fast. Plasma burned the dragon's lower body and legs. He howled, swiping at Vorizin with his claws, furious. At the same time, he tried to burn the wyvren's back.

Edited by fishers64

IC: Zakaro (Taravaka, with Feli, Zelnos, and Hound)

The Onu-Toa grins slightly and steps back, gesturing to either side where Feli and Zelnos both stand. 

"I don't have any fancy healing stuff, but apparently both my companions do. I'd say they'd be best working there." 

He lets out a chuckle and turns to survey the gathered crowd at what Zakaro supposed was now Taravaka HQ, then glances around to see if any yellow sashes are visible. Not seeing any, he returns his attention to the group, though another glance at a building reminds the Toa of something. What it was, he couldn't exactly put his finger on, but Zakaro was sure that he had once used a building in some interesting fashion that had been extremely fun, if not impractical. 

Then again, that summed up nearly half of his previous Rounds in the Bionifight, so perhaps he was just mistaken.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC-Ignis (Currently out of battle)

Ignis knew something was up when he woke up on a medical table. Last thing he remembered was one of his foes stabbing him in the chest multiple times. Was this the afterlife? It couldn't be, everything felt so real... Was he revived or saved from near death by the Contest's organizers?

After a while, he found enough strength to stand up. His chest was as clean and spotless as it had been when he entered the fray, without any trace of puncture wounds. His trusty halberd was propped up in the corner of the room, as fresh as he arrived. He should of felt grateful that he was alive, or pumped to go out and fight again. But instead, he felt none of those things, Instead, he just felt ashamed of himself.

He had gone into battle, expecting to dominate the entire fray, but instead got ganged up on and brutally murdered. His halberd hadn't even touched an opponent when he was out there. What kind of a warrior was he, if he couldn't even lay a finger on an opponent?!

Keeping this rage pent up inside, Ignis got up, Grabbed his Halberd, and proceeded to storm towards the Training sector, or so it was called, to sharpen his skills until he could defeat any and every opponent that dared to cross his path...

OOC

Ignis is back in the Waiting area. Anyone who wishes to interact with him can do so. (Be warned: He isn't taking well to have been beaten in a curb-stomp battle.)

• Upvote 1

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

OOC: On mobile.

IC: Vorzin (Team Tarakava)

I curl myself up into a tight ball just as the other dragon falls, allowing me to pass through the smoking hole without incident. I uncurl, re-opening my wings to stop my fall, and launch a consistent stream of plasma towards the other dragon's back, diving after him with my wings slightly open in order to give me some control over my drop.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Prose/Muaka/Mahri Nui, K.O. by Selaphiel

As Prose realized that he was slower than he was, he knew that he had to end it quickly. He focused all his power into Selaphiel as she approached him from the side. She would certainly be surprised at the result of that boosted kick. Although she kicked his neck with the intent of snapping it, the force cleanly cleaved it, and it caused his head, both that of the suit and his kraata, to pop out and fly off the side of the building. He was promptly teleported out of the arena.

IC: Maglev/Muaka/Mahri Nui, Fighting Aclaraung with Okavaung

As soon as he dodged my spears and tail, I concluded that he was more nimble than I thought, and because of my speed, I couldn't necessarily stop. So before I approached the dragon's side, I shifted my body and I plummeted straight down and tried to land on the ground.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: (Olari, Team Tarakava)

A slight grin tweaked the corners of Olari's mouth. She much preferred to be out in the field, her deeds proving herself over words. 

"I can get behind those orders," she said to Kale, and leapt into the air.

Right, assign priorities to the targets. There were four bloody dragons in the sky and two of them needed taking down. They'd be tired from following Vorzin back to the fortified zone...but then Vorzin would be just as tired from his escape. And Olari felt she owed him one for helping her out in the rescue. Aclaraung on the other hand was fresh and hearty and looked like he could handle himself. 

So, help out Vorzin first.

She looked at the fight between her ally and the creature attacking him. Vorzin actually looked like he was gaining the upper hand, but it never hurt to be sure. With a thought, she created magnetic fields around the wings of A.D. (well, what was left of them anyway, one seemed to be on fire) that would, hopefully, cause the beast's wings start clinging to its own body...thus rendering it incapable of flying and staying airborne. Gravity should take care of it fairly quickly. Something of that size and bulk wouldn't be able to take much of a fall, bones would be broken and organs would be ruptured

IC: (Jorth, Team Muaka)

"That was the plan," Jorth said, as he shovelled his barricades back into place after Tarsus had entered, "Seemed a bit of a leadership struggle back with the main group, I got no interest in that. Though I'd pick a nice rooftop and just admire the view until things got messy."

IC: "Well firstly because your stance is terrible," Venga said, pushing the katana away from his neck with a hand, "I mean twirling round like that has left you all uneven and unsteady. You're top heavy too, if I went for your legs you'd go down like a ton of bricks."

He kept his hand on the katana while talking, feeling the sharpness, testing the sharpness. Learning the sharpness. His armour and skin was imperceptibly toughening up, adapting to what he could feel and becoming more resistant to slashing and stabbing blows...

IC: "I am pleased with your service Arkrax. When I am either returned to my rightful place as empress, or the current rulers of this world succumb to the inevitability of my dominion, you will be rewarded."

Tuyetkhamun continued to follow behind the floating device, thinking that her progression would be much aided if there was her usual parade preceding and following her

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Kat:

I pull one of my blades from the wall, Sheathing it as I grab Xara's arm with my now free hand, and yanking the other blade free as she hauls me up out of the pit.

<"Shame we can't seem to fly anymore...">

IC: Xara - Tunnel.

<"I know what you mean,"> I straightened to my feet once she was safely out of the pit, and looked around, trying to peer through the mist. <"Whatever's down here had better be worth it....">

________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Venom Huntress-Arena-Tarakarva

Venom Huntress walked cautiously, hugging the wall.  She poked her head into the alleyway but saw nothing.

IC: The Wyrm - Team Muaka.

Still camouflaged, he whipped up his Rhotuka and fired a spinner towards his new attacker's face.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne was looking down at her arm, so she saw what would otherwise be a very good attack and leaped backward. She pulled out her hammer with her right hand and swung at one of the spikes, trying to break it off and send it over the side of the barricade. 

IC(A.D.): The dragon was falling out of the sky, his one wing causing him to spiral dangerously. His other wing was no use. Meanwhile, the dragon behind him fried his wing-operating muscles, and he crashed out of the sky, breaking both legs. He sprawled on the ground, dead.

A.D. KO'd by Vorzin.  

IC: Ferronox/Team Muaka

As my quarry once again evades the attack, I try a much different approach. I will the iron constructs to disintegrate, and surround Ismekne with what is now a cloud of fine metal grains. I then reform them into large spikes around her, and launch them inwards.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

IC: Arkrax - Hallways

The glowing being nodded absently as he considered the map. It was a rare occurrence for someone to propose giving him a reward, especially for something as simple as leading them to food. Perhaps this sustenance was more valuable than he had remembered. One did not need it when one was a cluster of data in a foreign device.

The dots on his map were rapidly drawing near to one another. They were close. His head turned upwards, and he located the entry portal.

"The Commercial ~ Sector," he announced, proudly.

IC: Virse - Commercial Sector

Virse returned to Buzzz with her arms once more laden with all kinds of food. She didn't even know how to be begin to describe it. It was all so alien and delicious to her.

She nodded at the new arrivals, seemingly unconcerned by the fact that they were threatening each other. "I see you found your... spiny friends," she said, before digging into her food. Manners never did count for much out in the desert...

IC: Zel'Sai (Tarakava, on any street)

The streets were in confusion and chaos. Zel'Sai ran down any random road she found, disregarded by the battlers all around. It was a good thing, too. She could hardly tell what was happening anymore.

IC: Naberius (Tarakava, the barricade)

The Toa of Gravity returned to the barricade that his team had created. There were a lot of fights here, or at least, he thought there were. It was hard to tell. Everyone was moving very quickly.

OOC: It's seriously hard to tell who's where. Both characters open for a fight with anyone, anywhere. They actually haven't fought yet. Which is probably my fault for not posting enough.

Edited by Urchin

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

IC: Tomo

Feeling the blades twist in her back, Tomo groaned slightly as the holes in her armor widened. Precious antidermis was leaking out... Tearing through a house, she made a mad dash for the barricade that Tarakava had apparently set up at the beginning of the fight. "Help! Powers not working!"

IC: Sudrec

An armored titan whizzed past him and charged out the other end. Sudrec blinked for a few seconds before going back to obliterating carving a table in the house.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Mirror - Arena (Team Tarakava)

His watch was at last rewarded as what appeared to be a Makuta came barreling down the alley, trailing antidermis. Without giving himself time to reconsider, he leapt over the barricade and prepared for combat. Hopefully the others would do the same...

IC: Virse - Commercial Sector

"Ah..." she gasped between bites, but didn't bother with further words. This food was just too good...

IC: Ferronox/Team Muaka

As my quarry once again evades the attack, I try a much different approach. I will the iron constructs to disintegrate, and surround Ismekne with what is now a cloud of fine metal grains. I then reform them into large spikes around her, and launch them inwards.

IC(Ismekne - Team Tarakava): Ismekne reacted quickly, her nerves jangling from the reflexes used. Water crashed around the Ga-Toa in a semi-waterfall to clear her vision in response to the metal grains and trying to scatter them. She brought her warhammer arm back just as metal spikes raced at her from all directions. Near the ground. 

She jumped. CLANG. Spikes below. The waterfall stopped. SPLASH. Water divided out, pushing the spikes away from her and hopefully off the rooftop. She landed, breathing hard. Whew. 

-IC:-

Hound was ecstatic, as evidenced by his smile and giddy speech "Two? Marvelous! Your abilities will be the powers that save our team in times of danger. I highly urge you to accompany the offensive groups," He paused, about to respond to Kale's speech, when he remembered Riss' situation. "Oh, and if you have time, there is a De-Toa; she's in need of medical assistance. Tell her that Hound found her a medic; I believe it's inner-ear damage," the Denuian spoke with almost fervent excitement, clearly enthused by his discovery. Without waiting for a response, the Denuian strode off back towards Kale. When he reached the Av/Fe-Toa, he spoke in his usual tone, the polite accents of the deep rumbling forming an atmosphere of quiet introspection. "I am certainly willing to defend, but I do not think that idling would be ideal. Perhaps a patrol with a few others, and the assistance of one of the scouts, to make sure that I can eliminate uncoordinated threats and anticipate any assault?"

Hound paused momentarily, senses piqued, before speaking rapidly with great graveness. "Someone's out there," he pointed in the direction of Tomo's cry, "Yelling something about their powers. Who's coming with me?" He glanced about only momentarily. This would once again be a matter of speedy response.

Selaphiel responded to her opponent's suicidal boost with utter stolidity, frighteningly undisturbed by the severe violence of her action. Selaphiel was about to revert to intangibility when she noticed large amount of kinetic energy moving in straight lines, suggesting something other than the dragons. Gathering energy from Okavaung's movements in preparation, she focused on the source of the new movement, the Toa who had attempted to harm her earlier (Maglev), following his movement carefully, and then acting against him at the crucial moment.

As Maglev tried to land without damage to self, he would find his descent much faster than expect; Sel exponentially multiplied the kinetic energy of his fall, using all of her concentration in the act and sustaining the energy boost for his fall's entire duration, before reverting into nothing and rising above the others. The action took up most of her remaining kinetic energy reserves, meaning she would have to absorb more from other fighters or refill it manually if she wished to do anything even vaguely potentially lethal.

-IC: (Commercial Sector)-

You know that feeling when you wake up and your head has its own heartbeat and your eyes are on fire? That after-the-whole-bottle-of-bourbon feeling? Chuckin' in a toilet while you try your best to remember whose body it is in the bathtub? Take that and multiply exponentially, to the power of, say, five.

I really, really don't like teleportation. There's just something about having all my molecules and atoms hurled across space and then thrown back together that gets me queasy; feels like someone tried to make a Dynomi puree but got distracted half-way through.

Yeah, Dynomi puree. That's me; split up and torn down and liquidised, as reliable and consistent as a cardboard derringer. Dynomi Luhso, destroyer of kings, the gunslinger, the little #### with no social graces or psychology stay-bill-a-tee. Might have seen me in one of my numerous bloodbaths, blowing out brains and filling chests with little plastic shards that blossom into little red flowers that grow into little grey tombstones. Nice to meet you, too.

Aaaaaanywho, woke up this morning, bile on my tongue and head playing a lovely staccato rhythm, to find myself not surrounded by empty bottles but in a little room of stone and metal in dire need of some painted windows. My surprise was only momentary; I've been drugged and kidnapped before, and seeing how my revolver's still in its holster (checked to see my the ammo had been tampered with before I checked to see if I was hurt; that should tell you something about my self-respect), I didn't feel too threatened by my surroundings. Door was unlocked, so I waltzed out after listening to some posh guy tell me how I was being introduced a combat tournament.

I don't know about you, but when I get told I'm going to be fighting for my life against others, I do one thing first and foremost: load six little hollow-pointed friends into my revolver's chamber and put on a grin. No one likes shooting what looks like a kid, and few like shooting someone who can shoot back. Not that I expected anyone to get the jump on me; I've picked off more Huna users than I'd like to admit, thanks to my handy-dandy little Elda. Nah, I'm concerned about one thing and one thing only; Breakfast.

So I walk into the foodcourt (after a good half-hour of wrong turns), smile ablaze at the sight of the kwi-zeen of a thousand worlds. I went straight for the bacon and eggs, and I'll admit it without shame; nothing like cholesterol and protein to start your day. As I ate with all of the self-restraint of a Muaka, I glanced around at my fellow contenders. Couldn't hurt to check out my competition.

OOC: Dynomi, the adorable inertia-manipulating gunslinger virtuoso, open for interaction.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

Selaphiel responded to her opponent's suicidal boost with utter stolidity, frighteningly undisturbed by the severe violence of her action. Selaphiel was about to revert to intangibility when she noticed large amount of kinetic energy moving in straight lines, suggesting something other than the dragons. Gathering energy from Okavaung's movements in preparation, she focused on the source of the new movement, the Toa who had attempted to harm her earlier (Maglev), following his movement carefully, and then acting against him at the crucial moment.

As Maglev tried to land without damage to self, he would find his descent much faster than expect; Sel exponentially multiplied the kinetic energy of his fall, using all of her concentration in the act and sustaining the energy boost for his fall's entire duration, before reverting into nothing and rising above the others. The action took up most of her remaining kinetic energy reserves, meaning she would have to absorb more from other fighters or refill it manually if she wished to do anything even vaguely potentially lethal.

IC: Maglev/Muaka/Mahri Nui, DIVE DIVE DIVE! - Self K.O. assisted by Selaphiel

My speed was already going beyond the limit of the max speed of a falling object, and I knew I was going to die and lose. But I wasn't done yet. This was the best chance to see how fast I could go. I would really need to remember all this to tell the scientists to help improve the systems and technology. Especially against threats that may soon be a reality in our universe. I speed up going so fast, my body was burning up.

(3rd Person)

In just 0.1 seconds, Maglev hit the ground forming a 2 bio wide crater, his body parts strewn across 30 feet. Blood splatters were all over the walls.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Langmuir - Muaka

A call to his teammates? I stop. Between their callout and the residential area they had entered, my sense of danger flared. "Dartakh, we shouldnt pursue them into this area. Too many potential ambushes."

I swear, it's not my lungs telling me to stop.

IC Tenjou - Muaka

What an unfortunate end for the Toa. "Did he harm you?" She asked the tall armored being that had been the target of his aggressions.

IC Maccha Yellow! - Tarakava

You continue shaking Damaka's hand.

...but close to it

IC: Cast Team Muaka

Confident he had Krantax's attention, Cast backed away slowly at first, then took off, banking on the energy hound following him. Noticing the headache and voice in his head were gone, he gave no more thought to trying to find their source, instead going in a direction that he hoped would take him to a fight.

OOC: Open to interaction.

IC:

"I'm in," I answered Hound, starting to move after him. "I haven't fought yet today, I'm still in tip top shape."

IC:

"I am unharmed." Noroi answered, helm craning downwards slightly to get a better look at her torso. The armor was hot, the heat radiating off of it palpably, but not much of it had reached her. Some very light burns, perhaps, where her armor was thinnest, but she couldn't tell yet. The entire front side of the armor was still hot against her skin. It was singed, and there was a visibly hotter point where some of the energy from the blast that had slain Haarnak had passed through his cranium, but she did not feel injured or impaired.

"Your aid was impeccably times, and is appreciated."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Virse - Commercial Sector

"Are you kidding?" she burst out between bites. "I haven't had food like... I haven't really had food for a while..." 

She coughed a little and tried to discretely wipe a few stray scraps off her mask.