Bored Yet?

fishers64

I actually find it a lot easier to manage without throngs of people around, which is just my preference. It makes me think of the days before our membership exploded, and it was a lot easier for me to make new friends and remember who was who. This is probably because it moved/moves at a pace I can keep up with. I get distracted easily, though, so I've only ever spent about an hour on here per day before I want to move on to another site or activity.

Edited by Hahli Husky

It's normally boring to me, but I don't look through many things to be honest. Only things I look through in the forums is any form of artwork, Mocs, and sometimes I participate in the COT Games. It gets boring if those specific sections aren't updated often.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

It's not really as interesting as it used to be. I preferred the days when there were dozens of posts every day. *sigh*

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Bored? BORED? Pfft, maybe for some people, but my time on BZP has landed me fighting dragons made of plastic and helium, scouring dark forests for unicorns and just recently I was taken to court as I defended the person who was charging me who was also my attorney. Long story, basically it had something to do with those blasted kids who can't keep off of my lawn. >>So, in short, no, I'm not totally bored. Making friends on this site is pretty fun (and discussing things, making artwork and occasionally posting a story or comedy helps). If the members here think this site is lack-luster, then I'd suggest entering the General Art Contest or submitting a shiny new (but mostly shiny) MOC to share with the world. Start a comic series, tackle one of the members here for some conversation through the PM system, buy some apples! It beats spending all of your time on BZP being bored.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

I am disappointed in the lack of interesting topics to post in, but I wouldn't say I'm bored. If anything, I'm more apathetic about the matter. First and foremost, I visit BZPower for the Library. And while the old one was comparatively busier, there's enough stories to keep me busy if the rest of the site is staying pretty quiet.-Ced

Yeah, gotta say I agree with a lot of people here. We lost a lot of good members during the downtime, but it also shook off the stragglers and allowed the more dedicated (or new) members to get to know each other better. Conform.There's definitely a downturn in the amount of topics, but it makes it easier for me to read them all and post at my leisure. I personally enjoy the new BZPower (a full year after the downtime) and I'm glad for a fresh start. Obey.The community has become greater than ever.The staff are always right.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

No, now that I've accomodated to the changes in both forum software and community structure, I am never really bored around here. ^^

Bored? BORED? Pfft, maybe for some people, but my time on BZP has landed me fighting dragons made of plastic and helium, scouring dark forests for unicorns and just recently I was taken to court as I defended the person who was charging me who was also my attorney. Long story, basically it had something to do with those blasted kids who can't keep off of my lawn. >>So, in short, no, I'm not totally bored. Making friends on this site is pretty fun (and discussing things, making artwork and occasionally posting a story or comedy helps). If the members here think this site is lack-luster, then I'd suggest entering the General Art Contest or submitting a shiny new (but mostly shiny) MOC to share with the world. Start a comic series, tackle one of the members here for some conversation through the PM system, buy some apples! It beats spending all of your time on BZP being bored.

I always feel compelled to reply to your posts xD Simply because. ^^You're absolutely right, it really depends on how one spends the time here. x3

Nope. :biggrin: If anything, I agree that having fewer active members makes BZP seem more close-knit and fun to be around, as I can know more of the active members rather than being lost in enormous online crowds.~B~

Agreed. The server is not as slow, either xD

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I am so bored that I go and post in here. Nah, just kidding. :P BZPower can become boring more easily than it was before the downtime because of the decreased activity, but it´s still a nice place to visit and hang out. :)-Gata signoff.jpg

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

In discussion, yes. Otherwise, I have interest in blogs and my friends - the latter is the only reason I stay on here, with the exception of my writing and feedback for that.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I can't exactly say I'm bored because I don't spend enough time here anymore to get bored. I really only come here these days when someone links me to an interesting topic or I feel like searching for bad comics, which is usually exactly as exciting as I expect it to be.But yeah, if I still frequently came here and expected entertaining stuff to happen, I would probably get bored pretty fast.

Edited by Lime Paradox

RksnKgM.jpg

My heyday was when "BZP" had <500 members. When I came back it felt strange to see this board so slow, but it reminds me of the old days and why I first came here. If you think things are too slow, find a couple topics you like and post. Or try a different segment of the site. You make BZP what it is to you.

Is it strange to be annoyed that other people are using my color?

Y'all know who you are.

califlag.png

GEE, IT SURE IS BORING AROUND HERE!All cheap references aside, I haven't really spent much time here lately, so I can't say I'm bored with the site since I don't use it too often. Although some of that boredom may spill over as to why I'm not on here lately, I think a larger part of that is the fact that I'm busier and I need to use my time for more important things like college and its homework. It's not so much me getting bored as it is me managing my time differently.

No, not really. I typically find a thread to read and maybe reply to, and if not, I find something else to do besides BZPower.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.