BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Miras

"I'd be inclined to believe that there is only one Gem in each tunnel. Shadow-walk to the lower corridors; I'll meet you there." I slip into a shadow of the rubble from the collapsed tunnel, and reappear near to the medical bays.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Zakaro (Food Court)

Zakaro might have been annoyed, but that didn't stop him from nearly bursting into action as the roof suddenly caved in. 

While everyone else seemed to scramble around after a Gem (he wasn't too worried about it, Lekona and Artorre seemed to be on the job), the purple-masked warrior had chosen to quickly make sure that none of the shopkeepers were hurt and things weren't all that damaged. Slightly insane and combat-loving he may be, but Zakaro was still a Toa and not an evil one at that.

However, when Olari shouted in what sounded like sheer anger, Zakaro reacted. Quickly seeing that she was crushing a Bohrok into the floor, and that the Bohrok was both flame-colored and raising its hand at Olari, Zakaro sprinted forward. 

As the floor beneath Olari's feet began to heat up, the Onu-Toa stooped down and tried to grab Olari around the waist, lifting her up easily with the help of his mask, and continued backwards, trying to bring her out of the danger zone. He spoke as well, trying to calm her and perhaps return logic to an angry mind.

"This is not the place to let grudges take over! Yes, we have an Infinite Gem on the loose, but that isn't a reason to let anger control your actions!"

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Donrioda

"Yes, that sounds fine to me. Though I would rather not shake hands," Donrioda said, lifting her hand up. There was a light grey pad embedded in each of her palms. "I don't want to accidentally cause Lil' Blendy to do something."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Xara - Commercial Sector.

"Thank you," I said gratefully, offering my hand to shake his. "It's been a pleasure talking with you."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "Actually its kind of comfy," Jorth said, "And really warm too." He hugged a few of the coats tentacles closer, delighting in the reaction he was getting from the Bo-Toa. 

"I'd be happy to make you one of your own if you wanted. You'd just have to find a Temple Squid for me. I could take it from there."

IC: The Bohrok's attack was fairly easily dodged. Melting something in an instant was tricky to do with anything short of plasma powers, and she'd felt the floor getting warm and starting to give beneath her. She'd been about to leap to safety, then stay aloft so the creature couldn't try that trick again. 

Then Zakaro grabbed her and threw off her plan.

"Get off me you idiot! This isn't anger, this is common sense! That thing's a Bohrok, leave it alive and by tomorrow it will have created a hundred more just like it! It'll overrun us within a week!" She twisted and writhed but couldn't break free from Pakari might. "For Krom's sake look at what its doing now! Give it time and will burn this whole blasted dimension down!"

Just pinning the thing wasn't going to work, not with its ranged and very literal firepower, and with the formidable strength of the earth-Toa holding her tight she couldn't fight it herself. New plan. The floor underneath it was still magnetised, still keeping it pinned...she could work with that. With a slight gesture, she raised that field up, increasing the san of its flow so it encompassed the Bohrok as a whole. She'd turned him into a living lodestone. One powerful enough to start attracting nearby metal objects. Which was unfortunate for the monster, as the things nearest to it were the things it was liquefying.

Molten metal and burning magma, the remains of tables, flooring and trays, went flying towards Tahnok Nuva, a boiling flood that Olari knew would strain the limits of even a Pahrak-Kal. Take that kranabrain

7AOYGDJ.jpg

-==IC: Anna==-

The female Glatorian was in such a deep sleep, that she didn't notice the other Glatorian for a good while. However, after a good nap, Anna slowly opened her eyes in confusion at the seemingly sudden weight.

"What the, agh!" Anna bolted up, as she accidentally knocked Virnar to the floor, staring at the fellow Glatorian in incredulousness and just utterly confused what happened. "... What... just happened...?" Anna asked, as she was still trying to process what occurred.

IC: Virnar

Virnar was in a similarly deep state of sleep.... Which she was snapped out of when Anna shot up like a springboard. The hunter Glatorian was then sent flying backwards and landed on the floor with a resounding 'thunk'.

"Urgh..... Good morning or something, I guess....?" she muttered. "What on Bara Magna just happened...?"

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: "I am currently trying to imagine what sort of circumstances you could have been born in that would make you so touched in the head as to find dead sea life appropriate apparel. I am currently drawing a blank, as even my boundless mind cannot comprehend a scenario wherein that makes any sense." Zephyr got his face under control, settling into a disgusted sneer. "You, sir, are an abomination of a toa, for that is all one as clearly mad as you could ever be."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Ezezko

[Oh gods, just go with the plan!]

While you were no physical specimen, wrestling Kopen into a piggybacked position wasn't that difficult. Huh. Kind of reminded you of wrestling your sister when you were a kid.

[Where am I moving her to?] You spoke to the Queen.

OOC

Auuuutooohiiitttt

...but close to it

OOC: This would work better if I had mentioned Protosteel in my character's bio.

IC: Tahnok Nuva

The wave of molten metals splashed over Tahnok Nuva, heating up its armor to super hot temperatures. Unfortunately for the Toa who had magnetized it, the metal that makes up Tahnok Nuva was different from any ordinary Tahnok's, given the effect the energized protodermis had on it during its creation. the only thing that affected it was a still semi-solid table which rammed into its face and him back to his senses.

Shaking his head and pulling the malleable steel sheet front his face, he muttered, "I am no vermin meant to squashed. Bohrok only do as they are told. I am no mere Bohrok."

He tosses the sheet away, it slamming into a nearby Po-Matoran's stall.

Edited by Drakua Toa of Rahi

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC (A.D.): It took a couple seconds for the thought to come. A.D. wasn't the shrewd mind of Ismekne, and as the gem came toward him and skittered away, a picture unfolded in his mind, much like one of his wings. 

He saw the map on the wall, and in his mind, saw Elittra and him walking down the left side of the Arena. Then they went into the tunnel. But the tunnel must have moved. Neither Aclarung nor him was looking behind due to their bulk, so the entrance could have closed off without their knowledge. 

But the Commercial Sector was on the opposite side, diagonally, from where he had been. And there had been ice. His mind saw the tunnel go under the Arena and up until it was over the Commercial Sector. But why am I seeing that? Ice. 

It took him a couple seconds to remember. Part of his trading business had involve storing things in underground vaults to avoid pirates stealing his valuables. It was cooler underground than on the surface. If they had gone down deep enough, ice could form. Maybe. But there was no question - the tunnel had moved. 

And the gem moved. Of its own volition. A.D. looked up nervously, expecting the tunnel to vanish at any second. But something told him that was silly. He spread his wings. Only one way to find out if he was right. 

Something else nagged at him as he approached the opening in the wall. There was something else about this that was strange. A connection. But it wasn't coming yet. Maybe if he saw the tunnel, he'd remember. 

IC(Ismekne): "I'm going to run off some of this shock." Ismekne said. "I'll be in the Comfort Sector in a few hours if you need me for something." She smiled, trying to make Daedulus feel like she was still part of the group. But if I don't have enough space in this group to act as myself every once in awhile, this isn't going to work out. 

She stood up and walked past the Enforcer and Tahnok Nuva, right past the Infinite Gem that clattered to the floor. Instantly the solution to that puzzle appeared in her mind, but Ismekne didn't care to express it. They will never do it. So many proud fighters...I can't imagine. 

Besides, what good will having that thing do? 

That did not work, Zakaro noted. Perhaps a different angle...

The Onu-Toa set Olari down and stepped to the side quickly, getting out of the way of whatever attack she threw herself into next. While he did so, he spoke again, appealing to a different side of things.

"Why not let those who brought you here deal with it? If it's their fault they brought the thing here, let them deal with the consequences of such and simply protect the innocent now."

AGoNWLR.jpg

Resisting the urge to crush the toa where they stood, Tahnok decide it was a good time to leave. He stalked out without another word, melting the doorway behind him. He would take no more of this foolishness. He made his way through the stark hallways towards what his mind had been told was the training sector.

waffleman2010.png

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel (with Queen, Ezezko, Von Armbrust)

As she continued to struggle to stand, she suddenly found herself hoisted into the air by none other than that... Toa. She winced as he none-too-gently threw her onto his back, and her legs rubbed up against him. "Put me... down," she groaned, more out of obligation than need. "I don't need... your help."

Despite her protests, she allowed herself to droop down onto his shoulder. The pain was terrible. "Don't think that... I won't... stab you again if... you use your powers," she whispered in his ear.

OOC: I'll just leave this here. I really would like A.D. to make it up (and in my excuse, the Enforcer was probably dealing with Aclarung at the time) but whatever. I'll edit if need be. 

IC(A.D.): The dragon finished his flight and skidded to a halt. He then started walking.

It was another tunnel. He saw Elittra's face, talking. She was telling us about a fire demon. That's why we were hired in the first place. But this tunnel - isn't a fire tunnel. And she said that she took a Fire Toa along.

A.D. paused. That was important. A gem with a fire demon gaurding it, and a fire Toa. Then a gem that avoided attacks, in a tunnel that avoided rooms, with two dragons. The pirates didn't want the thieves to get the goods.

The dragon reached a blank wall. The tunnel ended here. At least, the part that moved. A.D. turned around, tapping his claw on the wall. Yes. So they would show the fire Toa the gem of...Fire? with the fire defenses, and then give the gem of...avoiding things...that would make the dragons fall from the ceiling. Smart pirates, these are.

He walked back on out, back toward the hole. Yes. But if the gem made this room move...no that wasn't it. Yes it was. The gem could make something else move. Like a table. Or a person. If they could...contain it somehow. A.D. laughed. What good would that do him? He was a giant dragon. Moving away wouldn't help him so much. He was such a big target that it would hardly help. And a fire gem wouldn't help a Fire Toa, would it?

Smart pirates, these are. If we are to beat them, we must work together.

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne slid down a banister rail to the lower levels, landing with a clank of her armored feet. Briefly, Ismekne wondered where the Queen and the Host were, but she figured that neither of them would care if she ran through the lower halls. The Enforcer was another matter - but he was upstairs.

She began to jog, going past an Arena Entrance. When she saw a fork, she veered to the right, towards the Arena. Soon she was running at full speed, enjoying the power in her legs and the sight of tunnel wall rushing past.

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: The Bohrok walked out the food court, taking with it the source of Olari's fury. And with that thorn removed from her paw her anger started cooling at a rate only slightly faster than the puddles of molten protodermis Tahnok Nuva had created in its wake.

"Fine. Next time its the Host's problem. Or the Queen's. But I reserve every right to say I told you so. And next time you grab me-" She suddenly lunged forward and slapped the side of Zakaro's face, "-watch where you're putting those hands!"

She crossed her arms over her chest, and though it was hard to tell it looked like the slight iridescence that characterised her armour had taken on a slightly redder tone around her face

IC: "Sorry, just want to clarify here, are you saying abominations are mad, or Toa?" Jorth asked, no longer worried about retribution since the Bo-Toa seemed to be all words, and now wondering how far he could wind Zephyr up before it stopped being funny, "Because I could make some compelling counter-arguments in either direction."

• Upvote 3

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Has anyone gotten their hands on the Dodge Gem yet?

IC: Kuro/Foodcourt, Not wanting the Gem?

I watched as all them tried but failed to get the gem. I stood there but hadn't bothered moving. The gem would end up in someone's hands eventually. But perhaps it was aware that others wanted it. What if it reacted to those who didnt want it. I begun to walk over to the gem and in my mind i thought the same words: i dont want it. I dont want it.

He traveled into the training sector, without so much as a glance at his recently acquired damage to his frame. He'd have to repair the burns later. He took an uninterested glance around the the and, without even stopping, stomped over to a training dummy and crushed it with his hammer. he would continue to train his weakened mechanisms for another few hours, or until someone else decided to bother him, at which point he'd have to find somewhere else to vent his frustration.

"Blasted toa, thinking themselves heroic for striking an unassuming opponent," He batted another training dummy into the far wall, it taking down some other training equipment on its way. "We'll see who is the better fighter is in the arena. That is, if I do not find a way out in the meantime."

He grabs yet another dummy by the head and channels heat into it, burning the material that makes it up through and through.

waffleman2010.png

IC: "I'm saying that the warping to your body has obviously warped your mind as well," Zephyr replied, refusing to get riled up by Jorth's smarmy questioning. "I would have believed you capable of discerning that for yourself, but I was evidently mistaken. Toa are not mad by default. Abominations generally are."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Artorre (Food Court):

The Ta-Toa, having, for the moment, given up on the Dodge Gem, had been headed over towards Olari to help with the situation that had arisen. It was, however, resolved by the mutated Tahnok's departure before he had the chance to help. Still, being near Olari and Zakaro, he couldn't help but overhear the Toa of Magnetism's gripe.

"And next time you grab me-" She suddenly lunged forward and slapped the side of Zakaro's face, "-watch where you're putting those hands!"

Artorre, being the perpetually devilish joker that he was, grinned.

"Next time he grabs you?--"

He was interrupted by the Dodge Gem slamming into him again, this time in the back of his head.

Unconsciously, Tahnok tosses the mangled totem in the direction of a couple toa conversing in the corner, and returns to destroy the rooms equipment in the worst ways he can think of. Stomping one flat and submerging another in a bath of molten rock, he finds himself feeling an odd sense of satisfaction as he rips the last one in half.

waffleman2010.png

IC: Crusty

Crusty dodged the fireball, his agility greatly enhanced by him being in the air, and swung a claw at Dayeth.

IC: Dayeth - Training Sector. 

It wasn't as dumb as a normal giant crab, it seemed. Dayeth ducked down low as it flew over her, feeling the claw scrape across the armour on her back. She got to her feet and swung out with her axe, aiming for the Manas' exposed underbelly. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

Quite carefully, Noroi pushed herself off of her knees and maneuvered herself into one of the table's chairs. It was just a little too short for her, but she was thankful that it didn't creak under her weight. After a moment's quiet, she extended one large, metal-plated hand to the Rahkshi next to her.

"I am Noroi."

IC: Omega

Omega patted Kat on the back, glaring at the ###### that had made her cry. "Hey, it's alright. I'm sure everything isn't dead, I know Fang. You'll win this, I know you will." He said, in a very oddly sympathetic voice. Very strange for Omega.

IC Kat:

I shook the hand of the Titan, with an uncharacteristically weak grip. "Catatonic. Friends call me Kat"

I looked back to Omega. "We were losing, Omega." I spoke, the look on my face now less sad and more blank.

IC: "I'm saying that the warping to your body has obviously warped your mind as well," Zephyr replied, refusing to get riled up by Jorth's smarmy questioning. "I would have believed you capable of discerning that for yourself, but I was evidently mistaken. Toa are not mad by default. Abominations generally are."

IC Kotak (with weapon change approved by Lucina via Skype.)

"That "Abomination" kept me from dying in that blasted Arena, and is an invaluable ally," Came the icy voice from the other side of the room. Kotak strode in, his halberd noticeably shorter, looking much more like a long Horseman's Axe. His shield remained strapped to his arm.

The Onu-Toa chuckles in response, touching his stinging cheek and smiling at the other Toa. 

"If there is another time, sister, and I do happen to misplace my hands in the rush of combat, you have full permission to slap me again. I shall do my best to keep that from happening."

His mood somehow considerably lighter, Zakaro glanced over to the continuing scramble over the Dodge Gem and calls out.

"Need any help, or would I just make things worse?"

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: I did see it, Burnmad, but I hadn't decided on a response. :P

IC:

"Well, in the interests of being polite, I shall call you Catatonic. For now. I do not think I've quite earned the nickname right." The comment was quiet, but carried the faintest hints of joking intent in its tone. When Noroi spoke again, her voice had returned to a more comforting tone. "And losing does not mean lost. For all we know, the Hosts might be able to put you back in the very moment you left, the tide of battle once again yours to influence."

"Thinking the worst does not help anyone."

IC:

"I rather think it's a more popular opinion than not." I comment to the fighter I'd seen in the arena, who had apparently decided to follow me.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "Its alright Kotak, he seems to think this is an addition to my body and not just a coat." He leant towards the ice Toa and, in a stage whisper, hissed "I don't think he's right in the head."

IC: Olari wanted to say something, but Artorre had been delivered some instant karma thanks to that gem pelting the back of his head and Zakaro was being most gentlemanly about the whole thing. So she settled with a slightly sullen silence, arms still crossed. Bar any more living nightmares walking into the room, Lekona could probably handle the obstinate gem

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC - Shixahl (Upper Hall):

"Certainly," replied Shixahl. "And yet, we are all still here. That is because most are content to simply wait this thing out, so that it can be allowed to happen to another unfortunate group of fighters, some time down the road, while this lot gets to go back to their homes, having risked nothing. I do not know about you, but I am not content to allow such a thing to happen. I would risk life and limb to remove these villains, for the sake of preventing even one other innocent from being struck down like a dog." He allowed his voice to rise slightly out of its controlled volume and tone as he finished, gesturing forcefully towards the food court, where Phazur's body was now covered beneath tons of rubble.

In truth, he did not really care about preventing any kind of future misfortune from befalling others, or anything of the sort. While it was true that some semblance of feeling had arisen within him at the sight of the priest's execution, he had forced down such emotion for so long that the twinge of compassion went almost entirely unnoticed within him. All he really wanted was to take revenge on those that had the audacity to put fetters upon his freedom. What he was truly desirous of, and what he would surely accomplish, was the spilling of the Host's, the Queen's, and the Enforcer's blood upon the floor of the very facility to which they had abducted him. But when he looked at Zangah, he saw a man who truly desired to serve and protect others; a man of selfless ideals. A man who, Shixahl was sure, would gladly rise up with him, and assist him in striking down the tournament staff. All he needed was a little prodding, and if that meant the Glatorian was to play the part of the glorious leader, the passionate head of a teary-eyed revolution... Then he would play that part. It was, after all, often necessary that an assassin be a good actor.

OOC: I did see it, Burnmad, but I hadn't decided on a response. :P

IC:

"Well, in the interests of being polite, I shall call you Catatonic. For now. I do not think I've quite earned the nickname right." The comment was quiet, but carried the faintest hints of joking intent in its tone. When Noroi spoke again, her voice had returned to a more comforting tone. "And losing does not mean lost. For all we know, the Hosts might be able to put you back in the very moment you left, the tide of battle once again yours to influence."

"Thinking the worst does not help anyone."

IC:

"I rather think it's a more popular opinion than not." I comment to the fighter I'd seen in the arena, who had apparently decided to follow me.

IC: Buzzz-Commercial sector

"Buzzz licked up the last of the pie.  "Are you ok?" He politely asked Kat.

IC Kat: I smiled, slightly more cheered up. "Thanks, Noroi."

I looked at the strange Bug-Toa, "I'm..... no, I'm not, but.... I'll manage."

IC: "Its alright Kotak, he seems to think this is an addition to my body and not just a coat." He leant towards the ice Toa and, in a stage whisper, hissed "I don't think he's right in the head."

IC: Olari wanted to say something, but Artorre had been delivered some instant karma thanks to that gem pelting the back of his head and Zakaro was being most gentlemanly about the whole thing. So she settled with a slightly sullen silence, arms still crossed. Bar any more living nightmares walking into the room, Lekona could probably handle the obstinate gem

IC Kotak:

He huffed.

"I know his type. He scorns what he does not understand. It will be his undoing one day, denying such strength before knowing it's power."

He spoke pointedly as if the Green Toa was not there.

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Commercial Sector

Smelling the food from inside the hallway, Tarsus proceeded to grab a large bowl of chili and sat down at a table relatively close to where a number of contestants were chasing around a small, gem-like construct that was out-manoeuvring them at every turn.

Morons.

Deciding that his time was better spent eating than wasting his energy over a rather pointless trinket, he continued to shovel the food into his mouth, savoring the taste as he did so.

OOC: Tarsus currently has no knowledge of the Infinity Gems at the moment.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC (A.D.): The dragon swooped down from the ceiling, landing about where Phazur had stood a few minutes ago. He let out a roar, trying to get everyone's attention.

"All right" he bellowed. "I have important information to share with all of you. But first, I need seven fighters with hands and a box. That way we can restrain a certain errant gemstone. Thank You."

IC:

"No gratitude is necessary." The titan replied, crossing her arms across her chest as she remained seated, observing her environment. She might have looked irked by the dragon's roar, if her face could be seen, but she ignored it. Noroi didn't really have much of a reason to visit the cafeteria, not for the intended purpose, at least. She hadn't eaten properly in years. Truthfully, she usually avoided them. The need for food might not trouble her, but she could still smell. And smelling something delicious was just irritating.

It did, however, seem to serve as the most common social hub. So it served its purpose another way.

"Did you come here with those you knew?" She asked the Rahkshi, a little curiously.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Lekona - Food Court

As Lekona continued to pull the wind sphere towards him, he heard the dragon's announcement. "Don't worry about the Gem. I've got this!"

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC:

"No gratitude is necessary." The titan replied, crossing her arms across her chest as she remained seated, observing her environment. She might have looked irked by the dragon's roar, if her face could be seen, but she ignored it. Noroi didn't really have much of a reason to visit the cafeteria, not for the intended purpose, at least. She hadn't eaten properly in years. Truthfully, she usually avoided them. The need for food might not trouble her, but she could still smell. And smelling something delicious was just irritating.

It did, however, seem to serve as the most common social hub. So it served its purpose another way.

"Did you come here with those you knew?" She asked the Rahkshi, a little curiously.

IC Kat:

"Everyone here that I knew previously came from different points in time. but, quite a number of the Rahkshi here are from our old School, it seems."

I looked around, as there was quite a bustle gong on, with many other fighters chasing after... a Gem? 

"What...what's going on?"